Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (566475 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
saragujay:
if u ave any domain for sale post it here I will see what I can do if a deal is reached I will contact u
xbube.com,fitug.com,boyaw.com,znell.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexycom(m): 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
ellarry:

na one boy wandering up an down o.
na you! grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by perkyendy(m): 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lovelani(m): 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
That's what's up smiley

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ellarry(m): 12:11am On Jan 08, 2016
2sexycom:
na you! grin
m loyal o grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bispope(m): 10:26am On Jan 08, 2016
please the ogas here I respect you all. I have this domain 'farmzeal.com' since July 2013. advice me on how best to sell it and how much to sell it. thanks in advance
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by klassd(m): 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
Guys please vote for my domain name: http://bido.com/Profile/klassdann/Domains I really need to auction them.

Buybackup(.)Com
GymPhotography(.)Com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by klassd(m): 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
bispope:
please the ogas here I respect you all. I have this domain 'farmzeal.com' since July 2013. advice me on how best to sell it and how much to sell it. thanks in advance
This domain for $1000? Zero search, estibot balue $0. This domain is worthless.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ollykay619(m): 3:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, please i would like to know if pronounceable 5L.net do sell. i mean something like messi.net, bodis.net, fipol.net, things.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dayjeee(m): 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
koretwriter.com is up for sale o
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by saragujay(m): 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
ollykay619:
Hello Nairalanders, please i would like to know if pronounceable 5L.net do sell. i mean something like messi.net, bodis.net, fipol.net, things.
don't even try it olly Kay
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ollykay619(m): 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
saragujay:
don't even try it olly Kay na U o U sell domain 4$ on top namepros U come dey beg say U be student
No be me o.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexycom(m): 5:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
ellarry:

m loyal o grin
I for just jejely buy am from you without telling u all those ish offline... lol you get luck well well say I dey good mood.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by neoshaklum(m): 7:50am On Jan 09, 2016
Kindly vote for my domain guys and you can quote this if you want vote for vote.

http://bido.com/Profile/deribian/Domains
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lovelani(m): 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
neoshaklum:
Kindly vote for my domain guys and you can quote this if you want vote for vote.

Let's share votes : http://bido.com/Profile/lovelani/Domains
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by saragujay(m): 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
hello my fellow domainers,just sold two 5ls .com for a 50 each not chips cvcvc. on namepros.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ollykay619(m): 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
saragujay:
hello my fellow domainers,just sold two 5ls .com for a 50 each not chips cvcvc. on namepros.
Congratulations, more sales ahead. Did you handregged d names.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by klassd(m): 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
One of my domains just made it to Bido auction, I received an email to update my payment method, however I do not have a Paypal email address, please what do I do?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by andivirus: 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
Pls can someone help me verify if cbcsp.com is available for sale, and how much?. I need it for my organisation website.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by CPriest: 6:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
andivirus:
Pls can someone help me verify if cbcsp.com is available for sale, and how much?. I need it for my organisation website.

That domain name is owned by a Chinese entity now. You may approach them. But you can still get the .net or .org. Else get another name. Infact a better one than the cbcsp acronym.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ollykay619(m): 11:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
Hello house, please does 6N.net sell at all?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 6:02am On Jan 10, 2016
ollykay619:
Hello house, please does 6N.net sell at all?
Bro how u dey get all these brandables and 5l domains, what's d logic hint us bro.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 6:10am On Jan 10, 2016
klassd:
One of my domains just made it to Bido auction, I
received an email to update my payment method,
however I do not have a Paypal email address,
please what do I do?
I am realty not sure of what u mean but what I did when I was in d same situation was to open a paypal account, I did that from Bido. I them verified the PayPal by submitting my MasterCard. I guess that that is what u need to do and when ur domain is sold and you want to collect ur cash u can contact hisenjo.
All da best
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ollykay619(m): 7:49am On Jan 10, 2016
jammeyboy:

Bro how u dey get all these brandables and 5l domains, what's d logic hint us bro.
I don't have any 5l domain, except for TZTZA, my other domains are just two English words, but I am working on how to get pronounce able 5l.com, if I come up with something I will share with you.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ollykay619(m): 7:52am On Jan 10, 2016
Hello house my domain Loanquota(dot) com is about to go to auction. How much do you think I can start d auction price, that would be too much so that people can bid on it. Thanks.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by klassd(m): 8:11am On Jan 10, 2016
jammeyboy:

I am realty not sure of what u mean but what I did when I was in d same situation was to open a paypal account, I did that from Bido. I them verified the PayPal by submitting my MasterCard. I guess that that is what u need to do and when ur domain is sold and you want to collect ur cash u can contact hisenjo.
All da best
God bless Nigeria.
Send me the contact details of hisenjo
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by neoshaklum(m): 8:59am On Jan 10, 2016
lovelani:

Let's share votes : http://bido.com/Profile/lovelani/Domains

Done bro, just voted for you.
Expecting yours in return.
Anyone else can also help in voting here,

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lovelani(m): 2:20pm On Jan 10, 2016
neoshaklum:

Done bro, just voted for you.
Expecting yours in return.
Anyone else can also help in voting here,

Sorry bro I just checked it now, my credits to vote is exhausted
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by neoshaklum(m): 3:48pm On Jan 10, 2016
lovelani:
Sorry bro I just checked it now, my credits to vote is exhausted

Okay you owe me one
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lovelani(m): 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
neoshaklum:

Okay you owe me one

Sure, funny enough bido just emailed me that my domain has entered auction already
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
If u want mega profit from your site. Get the TRAFFIC ROCKET. Discover the easiest ways to generate traffic from underground sources. Make megabucks in 2016.
Call or watsapp 08030459813

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
ABEG I done tire for this domain... i know it will worth something in the future but i don't have that luxury of waiting.... the domain na www.bankings.net

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.