Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (568188 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by elevatoria: 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2016
fighal:
ABEG I done tire for this domain... i know it will worth something in the future but i don't have that luxury of waiting.... the domain na www.bankings.net

You registered this type of domain in just October 08, 2015 and you are now saying you are tired of it. Well if you like just let it drop and you will see who will take it up.
Though there is no plural form of banking, however you can still sell it as a premium domain.
Try to rank your blog with banking keywords contents on google and market it.

Cheers and good luck.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by xmich(m): 10:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
elevatoria:

You registered this type of domain in just October 08, 2015 and you are now saying you are tired of it. Well if you like just let it drop and you will see who will take it up.
Though there is no plural form of banking, however you can still sell it as a premium domain.

Cheers and good luck.

Pls I need help urgently,

I sold a domain on godaddy auction but the problem here is that the domain expired the dame day (29-12-15) it was sold and this is my first sales, I don't know how to go about the transferring,

Pls how do I go about it am using Namecheap.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
elevatoria:

Cheers and good luck.
thanks. thats the problem, i dont know anything about banking other my normal saving/withdrawal
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by klassd(m): 11:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
fighal:
ABEG I done tire for this domain... i know it will worth something in the future but i don't have that luxury of waiting.... the domain na www.bankings.net
Sale it to me
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Mikechinos(m): 7:29am On Jan 11, 2016
hello guys am a newbie here. I bought this domain yesterday foreskincream. com pls should I park it or sell it. and how much is it worth
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 8:12am On Jan 11, 2016
klassd:

Send me the contact details of hisenjo
just send a message and put his name "hisenjo" and he will get back to u. Even by now he should have contacted u, but if he hasn't he would.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 8:19am On Jan 11, 2016
Mikechinos:
hello guys am a newbie here. I bought this domain
yesterday foreskincream. com pls should I park it
or sell it. and how much is it worth
estibot value it $0
parking would not give u a dime.
list it in as many places as possible
contact enduser as well
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 8:37am On Jan 11, 2016
elevatoria:

Cheers and good luck.

bro enlighten me, how do u sell a domain as a premiun domain
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 8:45am On Jan 11, 2016
Gurus in the house, i just received message from undeveloped that somebody just bought my domain for 250 pounds in my mail box. As i open undeveloped site "agreement reached" is marked good.
What do you think is the next step for the transaction?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by omozu1(m): 8:50am On Jan 11, 2016
Nice biz i am working on a health blog and i want to sell after five years.
This is really profitable try it but learn first
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 9:29am On Jan 11, 2016
xmich:

Pls I need help urgently,

I sold a domain on godaddy auction but the problem here is that the domain expired the dame day (29-12-15) it was sold and this is my first sales, I don't know how to go about the transferring,

Pls how do I go about it am using Namecheap.
is d domain registered with godaddy or namecheap, if its with namecheap cos dt I what I am guessing from ur comment I guess u can Contact their customers care service cos I know dt if its godaddy, the domain will be transfered directly if the person is using godaddy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 11, 2016
klassd:

Sale it to me
contact me lets discuss
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 11, 2016
jammeyboy:

just send a message and put his name "hisenjo" and he will get back to u. Even by now he should have contacted u, but if he hasn't he would.
is it hisenjo or hisenjos
e done tay i do domain biz so i done 4get his moniker and i really need his contact back....
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by hisenjos: 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
fighal:
is it hisenjo or hisenjos
e done tay i do domain biz so i done 4get his moniker and i really need his contact back....

check my signature
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by xmich(m): 12:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
jammeyboy:

is d domain registered with godaddy or namecheap, if its with namecheap cos dt I what I am guessing from ur comment I guess u can Contact their customers care service cos I know dt if its godaddy, the domain will be transfered directly if the person is using godaddy

Its registered with goddady
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by klassd(m): 12:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
fighal:
contact me lets discuss
Send ur mail address
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lovelyadeola(m): 2:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
i just register tomne.com, Already on undeveloped.com. Please tell the chance of selling it and also help me appraise it. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
klassd:

Send ur mail address
whyudaelook@aproko.com... when u get it let me know so i can take it down
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
chuksmad:
Gurus in the house, i just received message from undeveloped that somebody just bought my domain for 250 pounds in my mail box. As i open undeveloped site "agreement reached" is marked good.
What do you think is the next step for the transaction?
cc iykepromotions please attend to this man.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 3:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
xmich:

Its registered with goddady
Then u have no prob
I sold a domain thru auction at godaddy one time like dt and I did nothing. once d domain is sold GoDaddy will send d domain to the buyer if he also has a GoDaddy account but if he does not have, they have a way to making sure he gets d domain. I don't think u have any prob. d only prob is getting ur money. if u sell it less than $100 u can get d cash u must sell it all least $120 to be able to receive payment by check.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by amJoe(m): 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
TechCabal.com.ng up for sale.. very cheap..
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Adulphus(m): 6:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
amJoe:
TechCabal.com.ng up for sale.. very cheap..
My man you went to Register techcabal.com.ng while techcabal.com is own by a Nigeria blogger.

Do you think that name will sale. You could have done more research on the kind of name to reg. .com.ng is no go area because Naija don't spend money in buying domain.

I wish U Good Luck.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by klassd(m): 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
fighal:
... when u get it let me know so i can take it down
Noted
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
klassd:

Noted
cool... please modify the post u qouted me that has my email and delete it biko
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by wisehouse(m): 1:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hi! bro. what do think of GetPaidToCode .com registered it after seeing GetPaidToDraw .com sales on flippa
2sex:
cc iykepromotions please attend to this man.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
wisehouse:
Hi! bro. what do think of GetPaidToCode .com registered it after seeing GetPaidToDraw .com sales on flippa
it's a nice name bro. Has the commercial appeal. Did get paid to draw sold as a domain name or website?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by CPriest: 2:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
wisehouse:

Good one.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lovelyadeola(m): 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
2sex:
it's a nice name bro. Has the commercial appeal. Did get paid to draw sold as a domain name or website?
Hello 2sex, I just registered a domain 2 days ago and I want to flip it soon but I read it somewhere that you can only transfer a domain if it's above 60days only.. Plz I need u to clarify this for me. thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by wisehouse(m): 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
Actually with a website. A product website
Really need a quick sale on this one,
2sex:
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by wisehouse(m): 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
CPriest:

Good one.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by elevatoria: 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
jammeyboy:

There is no problem with this.

Cheers
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by meetmal03(f): 12:08am On Jan 13, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick