Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,166 members, 7,829,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (567507 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by uneeking(m): 7:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
elevatoria:

I cash my monies with alertpay now payza, if up to $200 though, you can cash less than that , say $100 but you will not mind the charges.
Logon to alertpay.com or directly on payza.com and open account for free and complete your profiles and verify your account with your photo identity doccumentation and submit your visa card details and when you are paid by a customer, you can withdraw your money via VISA card here in Nigeria in Naira value on ATM.

But cashing big money if it is up to $1000, I do that via dom account with my bank.

I also enter my payoneer account details for collections, sometimes when collecting money from sedo, godaddy flippa and etc.

Cheers and good luck.

www.ccTLDMarket.com
How do you use Payoneer to collect money from GoDaddy please? Is it through the wire transfer or check? If through check, what about the address for receiving it? I have always wanted to use this option, please.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by elevatoria: 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
uneeking:

How do you use Payoneer to collect money from GoDaddy please? Is it through the wire transfer or check? If through check, what about the address for receiving it? I have always wanted to use this option, please.

I have never used payoneer to collect money from Godaddy ever before. But you can submit your payoneer's account details to godaddy and when cheque is issued by godaddy on that account details and the cheque will be deposited to your bank via the address you give to them and you can collect your money with your payoneer card in Nigeria.

You must have changed your account details to payoneer' s account details before sales of domain name, there is a way to add or change your account details if you have two or more payments options. However if you are using more than one account details on godaddy, you should have added a particular account details for a particular domain name as you are setting up the domain name for auction.
Cheers.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by xsay(m): 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
Guess who is back
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Okattamgbee: 3:31am On Jan 27, 2016
Hello,

I need help from you guys.
I registered a domain name with 1and1.com, now I wish to host the domain on godaddy.
My question is;
What do I need to change from the registrar's end is it the IP address or the name servers or both?

Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 6:28am On Jan 27, 2016
Okattamgbee:
Hello,

I need help from you guys.
I registered a domain name with 1and1.com, now I wish to host the domain on godaddy.
My question is;
What do I need to change from the registrar's end is it the IP address or the name servers or both?

Thanks

The name servers.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 6:29am On Jan 27, 2016
xsay:
Guess who is back
Ogah Xsay is back cheesy
Welcome back bro.
Old soldier never die cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Okattamgbee: 7:53am On Jan 27, 2016
blym4real:

The name servers.

Thanks Blym4real but the godaddy hosting account in question has about 6 domain names in it and about 20 domain names were hosted there as well with a primary domain name associated with the hosting, now how do I know the name servers to change to?

Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 9:45am On Jan 27, 2016
Please, friends in the house, how can somebody buy a domain name in Namepros? If through Paypal, what is the process?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Okattamgbee: 10:35am On Jan 27, 2016
blym4real:

The name servers.
I used NS1.DOMAINCONTROL.COM and NS2.DOMAINCONTROL.COM as godaddy name servers on 1and1 but it says is an invalid DNS data

What should I do? Please help!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 10:42am On Jan 27, 2016
chuksmad:
Please, friends in the house, how can somebody buy a domain name in Namepros? If through Paypal, what is the process?

seller will send you his paypal email, why you pay via paypal if you have one or contact paypal exchanger to assist you make payment.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 11:17am On Jan 27, 2016
Chibenze:

seller will send you his paypal email, why you pay via paypal if you have one or contact paypal exchanger to assist you make payment.
@Chibenze,

Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 11:50am On Jan 27, 2016
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 11:51am On Jan 27, 2016
chuksmad:

I think you can open and operate a Nigerian PayPal account for strictly payment.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by elevatoria: 2:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
Okattamgbee:

I used NS1.DOMAINCONTROL.COM and NS2.DOMAINCONTROL.COM as godaddy name servers on 1and1 but it says is an invalid DNS data

What should I do? Please help!

Yes, that is the problem with 1and1, you just need to add the first one and click on save and try the second one after that, if failed again, just refresh or relogin and try again. It will accept the two servers.

Cheers good luck.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by elevatoria: 2:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
1Dray:

I think you can open and operate a Nigerian PayPal account for strictly payment.

Yes! And after opening a paypal account make sure there is money in your bank account ready for payment. After having your paypal account and money ready, just register a free account with namepros.com and click on this link https://www.namepros.com/forums/domain-auctions.63/
and look for domain of your choice and place your biid accordinly. But make sure you are ready to make payment when you wins. After wining of a domain at the auction, the seller will send you his paypal's email for payment and it is then you login to your paypal and authorise the payment via the seller's email address and after the payment, the seller will send you the authcode for you to initiate the transfer of the domain.

Please visit here http://www.cctldmarket.com/2016/01/the-best-place-to-buy-good-domain-names.html

for more information on buying domains at namepros before going there

Cheers and good luck.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
ADYOTAICONCEPT IS BACK AND BETTER
Expose Your Business To Millions Of Nigerians
Solidify brand awareness and increase sales with exposure to thousands of Nigerians
AdYotai Concept is a complete advertising platform for all online ad campaign management requirements be it Google advertisement, Facebook advertisement, email marketing, bulk SMS or campaign management. Ensuring maximum return on your marketing and branding activities.
The global marketplace that is the web is now saturated with businesses all competing for the attention of potential customers and it is more important than ever to promote your brand. We can help your company maximize the benefits of an online presence by ensuring that your products and services get out to your targeted audience.
promote your goods/services starting from as low as 24Naira too good to be true? a trial will convince you and get great ROI.
Note: we are in partnership with Google AdSense oh Yes!!! we currently serve over 14million users on our network
visit www.adyotaiconcept.com call/whatsapp:08186219002 BBM:532FC7C5
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 12:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
Hello, my people. Please on listing your domain in godaddy auction. The column of Receiving Payments, Tell us how you want to receive payments. Deposit payments to[/i][size=10pt][/size]: Select a payment profile[i]
My question is, what should be the payment profile?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
jammeyboy:

how much did u sell d domain. if it is not up to $120 forget it, u can't get d money except u sell another one cos d min they will send via check is $100
@Jammeyboy
I have gone through the payment methods and discovered it is either wire transfer or check. Which of the two is better? and the option of Address to send check, is it your house address or postal address?
And if it is house address, how are they going to locate your house? is by DHL or what?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
CPriest:

Hello to you. Go into your Godaddy auction account settings and change the paypal address.
@CPriest,
I went into my Godaddy Auction Account Settings and the two options there are wire transfer and check. I there an option for PayPal?
Of which wire transfer is minimum of 1000$ while check is minimum of 100$. Is there something i'm missing?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by CPriest: 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
chuksmad:

@CPriest,
I went into my Godaddy Auction Account Settings and the two options there are wire transfer and check. I there an option for PayPal?
Of which wire transfer is minimum of 1000$ while check is minimum of 100$. Is there something i'm missing?

You need to create a payment profile, I think it is under settings ...

To Edit Your Payment Settings

Click Settings.
Go to the Payment tab.
Select, create, or modify the payee you want to receive your GoDaddy Auction payments.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
Gurus in the house, what is the reason this under listed domain names sold but s134 could not be sold:

from namebio:

s331.com 120 USD 2015-12-26
s731.com 115 USD 2015-11-13
s737.com 105 USD 2015-11-12
s999.com 7,000 USD 2015-01-14
s114.com 533 USD 2013-05-11
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
CPriest:

You need to create a payment profile, I think it is under settings ...

To Edit Your Payment Settings

Click Settings.
Go to the Payment tab.
Select, create, or modify the payee you want to receive your GoDaddy Auction payments.
Thanks CPriest for your response, but as i said before, only wire transfer and check are the two options i saw there.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by CPriest: 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
chuksmad:

Thanks CPriest for your response, but as i said before, only wire transfer and check are the two options i saw there.

Sorry, I didn't know that was the issue. I need to check my account from a laptop and see where that thing was hidden. But I know I do have a pp profile. Took me a long time to fish it out when I wanted to add a second one.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by xmich(m): 8:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
jammeyboy:

Then u have no prob
I sold a domain thru auction at godaddy one time like dt and I did nothing. once d domain is sold GoDaddy will send d domain to the buyer if he also has a GoDaddy account but if he does not have, they have a way to making sure he gets d domain. I don't think u have any prob. d only prob is getting ur money. if u sell it less than $100 u can get d cash u must sell it all least $120 to be able to receive payment by check.

Please bros,can you throw me more light in this godaddy "pay by check",
I selected it as my payment option after the domain was transferred and they after few days send me a payment confirmation email but I don't understand the email as I didn't see any file attached to it or explanation on how to see the money either.

Pls I wish to ask how do you Get the money in this form of payment?

Pls am waiting to hear from you.

elevatoria pls come

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
xmich:

I selected it as my payment option after the domain was transferred and they after few days send me a payment confirmation email but I don't understand the email as I didn't see any file attached to it or explanation on how to see the money either.

contact support bro, u can chat with them online.
Good luck.
congrat on ur sale
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by sammyjoepumping(m): 5:03am On Jan 29, 2016
@xmich, congrats on your sale bro. Was it on featured domain or you contacted an end user ?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by xmich(m): 7:47am On Jan 29, 2016
sammyjoepumping:
@xmich, congrats on your sale bro. Was it on featured domain or you contacted an end user ?

Featured through godaddy auction
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 8:10am On Jan 29, 2016
xmich:

elevatoria pls come
Me I no dey sell anything again on Godaddy until I see PayPal option. I have some money trapped there just because I selected check. You must accumulate up to $1100 before they will issue any check. Na wetin dem tell me

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 8:49am On Jan 29, 2016
tranxo:
Me I no dey sell anything again on Godaddy until I see PayPal option. I have some money trapped there just because I selected check. You must accumulate up to $1100 before they will issue any check. Na wetin dem tell me
@CPriest
You see what i complained before. Pls can you help the house on this issue, how you use Paypal option for your payment receipt.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:25am On Jan 29, 2016
tranxo:

there is option for paypal.

i will try to provide screenshot on how to select it
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:42am On Jan 29, 2016
i just check the option for paypal, i think it has been remove, for those that has add paypal b4 now can still use the option.

if you are having challenge adding paypal to ur acct, kindly contact support and it will be rectify.

Good luck

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.