Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (565422 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 12:56am On Jan 31, 2016
5L.COM IS BUILDING STORM PEOPLE... read as much as you can and wait for the chinese money bags to come knocking.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/5l-com-and-7n-com-reg-stats.908770/page-2#post-5286696
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 12:57am On Jan 31, 2016
I have 2 non chip QQCCV and LLLSU we shall see but will be going full chips
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by elevatoria: 5:27am On Jan 31, 2016
2sex:

Thanks for this valuable info.
I think it is better to be on a more liquid side and rather get some chips if you can still afford them, because the way it is gathering momentum on daily basis are just good for investment. Though, I am still waiting but I will definitely get some before the sold out happens .
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
2sex:

Guy teach me how to get this chips
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by justi4jesu(f): 3:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
We can help you withdraw your earnings from Elance,Fiverr, Freelancer,Upwork,PayPal,Domain Sales and help you make payments with PayPal and also sell PayPal funds.

Send us your paypal funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your PayPal funds.

Contacts
BBM:529D18D7, Whatsapp:+97155582138.5

https://www.nairaland.com/2628692/withdraw-paypal-funds-etc-click#38448614
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by beckplanet: 4:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
Pls how long does it take for godaddy check to get to you?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by elevatoria: 4:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
jammeyboy:

Guy teach me how to get this chips

Please follow this link to read every details about chips : http://www.cctldmarket.com/2015/10/chinese-premium-domain-name-it-is-not.html

Cheers
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
beckplanet:
Pls how long does it take for godaddy check to get to you?
Depend when they are free.
The best way to reach godaddy is to chat online with their customer care
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by elevatoria: 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
Chibenze:

Depend when they are free.
The best way to reach godaddy is to chat online with their customer care

The guy is talking about how long does it take the godaddy's cheque to get to him.

Well, I think you should get the cheque within two weeks from the date of issuance and sent to your address.
Cheers.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iyke20024(m): 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2016
I am buying domain name

Hit me up if you have something nice to offer or sall

Mostly one words or Bleep xxxx
.com and if really competitive....org

Keywords domain also I buy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by beckplanet: 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
elevatoria:

The guy is talking about how long does it take the godaddy's cheque to get to him.

Well, I think you should get the cheque within two weeks from the date of issuance and sent to your address.
Cheers.

Thanks for the reply sir, pls will Godaddy host call you on phone when they come, that is assuming ur address is not precise? How exactly will they contact you...?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Olaide1295: 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
elevatoria:

Please follow this link to read every details about chips : http://www.cctldmarket.com/2015/10/chinese-premium-domain-name-it-is-not.html

Cheers
good site..wat is ur opinion on picking LLNN or LNLL or NLLN . coms? I.e pq88.com
Is the market ready for them?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by elevatoria: 6:07am On Feb 01, 2016
Olaide1295:

good site..wat is ur opinion on picking LLNN or LNLL or NLLN . coms? I.e pq88.com
Is the market ready for them?

Thanks for the commendation. LLNN or NNLL are also trendy now and there is good market for them now but NLLN are not so much trendy, NLNL or LNLN are also good but LNLL and others are not really good but you can as well get them sold.
PQ88.COM is a good one and trendy parttern. Are you the owner? of PQ88.COM?

Visit 4.cn, chaomi.cn and namebio.com they are both good palces to get data on these short quad domains.
Thanks once more.
Cheers.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 8:36am On Feb 01, 2016
elevatoria:

The cheque will be brought to your address by a special post and you will take it to your bank and lodge it in your account and you get the money.
I hope you can receive mail in your address. Post master will bring it to you by either registered mail or otherwise.

Cheers.
Is it post office address or your residential address?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 01, 2016
cheesy I just decided to check my old domain accounts and discovered I've got offers for domains I've sold months ago

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 11:56am On Feb 01, 2016
Vikings007:
cheesy I just decided to check my old domain accounts and discovered I've got offers for domains I've sold months ago

lol grin.

is this mikel? aka madrid fc?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
Chibenze:

lol grin.

is this mikel? aka madrid fc?
yh grin I heard You're now a millionaire grin

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 12:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
Vikings007:

lol abeg oh. who tell u that one embarassed

long time bro.

welcome back bro. we all miss you.

hope you have come to stay?

let keep digging domain biz wink
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 12:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
Vikings007:
grin grin grin ma frienemy,ma nigga, hwdy bro. man, those names are now HOT CAKES... going for a much as $800-1000, good ones go for as much as $2k.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
2sex:
grin grin grin ma frienemy,ma nigga, hwdy bro. man, those names are now HOT CAKES... going for a much as $800-1000, good ones go for as much as $2k.
grin I wish I can get them back. sad now I know patience is the KEY, just 8months back those names were worthless.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
Chibenze:

lol abeg oh. who tell u that one embarassed

long time bro.
welcome back bro. we all miss you.
hope you have come to stay?
let keep digging domain biz wink
cheesy yh I'm back.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 12:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
Vikings007:
cheesy yh I'm back.

great news. welcome.

short names are trending like mad now. chinese are buyer them all, every one is buying too real madness now.

bought many lll.info, they are now valuable smiley

making sales now for short domains cheesy

remember some llll.com was $50 (poor letters). now all llll.com are above $270 minimum price.

things has really change in the domain world bro
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
Vikings007:
grin I wish I can get them back. sad now I know patience is the KEY, just 8months back those names were worthless.
lol. Even me gan... I missed the boat bro 7 months ago, the Chinese came with their national reserve into domain and made people stinkingly rich. I was way from namepros and domain around that. Remember our last chat na. Na that time dem come ooo.

Now I will never stay away from namepros till I kpai. Stay away and u will miss a lot.

VR is gonna be cool but like others, I am late as well. Just trying to sell one Vr name to a Chinese guy. And I backordered another that will drop in march. No time cheesy

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
2sex:
lol. Even me gan... I missed the boat bro 7 months ago, the Chinese came with their national reserve into domain and made people stinkingly rich. I was way from namepros and domain around that. Remember our last chat na. Na that time dem come ooo.

Now I will never stay away from namepros till I kpai. Stay away and u will miss a lot.

VR is gonna be cool but like others, I am late as well. Just trying to sell one Vr name to a Chinese guy. And I backordered another that will drop in march. No time cheesy
interesting, we suffered & hustled through out the harsh times, only for us to disappear when things bcame ripe grin .

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 2:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
elevatoria:

Cheers
i have read thru, it only told me about how to identify a Chinese premium domain, the AAAAA, ABAB AAAB patten and d rest.
thanks bro but how to know get them is d problem
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
The ogas are just smiling, the lazy ones like myself are lost and the ones who have time to make research are improving, men, i tire o.
Which i can leave my day work to focus on domain but not possible.
I dont even know where to go from here
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
Vikings007:
interesting, we suffered & hustled through out the harsh times, only for us to disappear when things bcame ripe grin .
e no funny? This life eh...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by uneeking(m): 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
jammeyboy:
The ogas are just smiling, the lazy ones like myself are lost and the ones who have time to make research are improving, men, i tire o.

grin grin Jammehboy don come again o! You no go kill person with laugh here! grin grin
Abi na your village people dey block your domains from buyers? Na wa o. Like one of my friends talk am; "IT DIDN'T EASY!" grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by elevatoria: 4:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
uneeking:

grin grin Jammehboy don come again o! You no go kill person with laugh here! grin grin
Abi na your village people dey block your domains from buyers? Na wa o. Like one of my friends talk am; "IT DIDN'T EASY!" grin

Time is evrything
Cheers.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by elevatoria: 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
jammeyboy:

Kowledge is wisdom and wisdom makes money.
Knowing the right things to do at the right time is money now that you have known what makes good domain names. The next thing is patience. Just keep cool, things will soon workout for you. Just be vigilant, work had, study more, keep driving yourself and buy good domains when found one. Go to drop market and backorder good ones, Buy short quad domains and chinese will soon buy yours too.

Though it is not easy.

Cheers and be haopy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.