Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (566529 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Hadeyemy: 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
4l.net @ 11usd . Is it a good price to buy??
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by schoolboi: 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
double post
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by schoolboi: 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
finally made my first domain sale: Tampapaintingcompany(dot)com. bought this domain at $1.99 earlier this month. I contacted about 20 end users.one replied, and it got sold for $250. special thanks to chibenze and Mr 2sexynet. The advices they have given here are second to none. Wish everyone a happy sale

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexynet: 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
schoolboi:
finally made my first domain sale: Tanpapaintingcompany(dot)com. bought this domain at $1.99 earlier this month. I contacted about 20 end users.one replied, and it got sold for $250. special thanks to chibenze and Mr 2sexynet. The advices they have given here are second to none. Wish everyone a happy sale
congrats.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
schoolboi:
finally made my first domain sale: Tanpapaintingcompany(dot)com. bought this domain at $1.99 earlier this month. I contacted about 20 end users.one replied, and it got sold for $250. special thanks to chibenze and Mr 2sexynet. The advices they have given here are second to none. Wish everyone a happy sale
Wow. Am so happy for you. Congrat bro. That is how will roll cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Greater sale ahead of you... Congrat once again.... Do it again and again and again cheesy.

God Bless Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
schoolboi:
finally made my first domain sale: Tampapaintingcompany(dot)com. bought this domain at $1.99 earlier this month. I contacted about 20 end users.one replied, and it got sold for $250. special thanks to chibenze and Mr 2sexynet. The advices they have given here are second to none. Wish everyone a happy sale
Big Congratulations and I wish you more of bigger sales. Cheers.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by franklyneo(m): 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
schoolboi:

abeg which site you take buy d domain from
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ewuoso2002(m): 7:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hadeyemy:

bro how true is this?? When did you open your godaddy auction account??

Yes it is true. My account with them is almost a year old now.
Which means very soon i will have to pay another $5
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Treasure28: 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
schoolboi:
congratulations
bigger sales
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Hadeyemy: 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
Congrats skoolbo-i .. I will be reporting a sale here soonest!

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Curiouscat: 12:17am On Jul 30, 2016
Evening house. I have been following this thread for a while and learn one or two things. Kudos to all the contributors for their selfless service.
You all can help me say something about this domain names

Beautytheraphy.com
Accidentclaimscentre.com
Ethanolsales.com

Prior to contacting one end user for beautytheraphy.com, i realize it was a mispelt name but still went ahead. The end user was interested at first til he notice the spelling. It pained me he later replied saying he can't spend that much on a mispelt url and stop replying. Lesson learnt though. It is more like my asking price is way high. He might have consider buying it.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by m8rasw6h11(m): 9:16am On Jul 30, 2016
oladayo042:
Just sold

C/A/M/\M\O\D\E\L\S DOT C\O DOT U\K

£800 ($1,150 as at date of transaction).

Outbound mail. Used Escrow dot com and received funds using Payoneer. No Sedo commission, no need for exchangers.

For those who still remember, that was my whitelabel cashcow back in the days.

Guy, congratulations!
God go bless una hustle.

Newbie here
Does this method (Payoneer + escrow) still work?
Does afternic, namesilo accept Nigerians?

Thanks!
God bless!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexynet: 10:16am On Jul 30, 2016
m8rasw6h11:

Guy, congratulations!
God go bless una hustle.

Newbie here
Does this method (Payoneer + escrow) still work?
Does afternic, namesilo accept Nigerians?

Thanks!
God bless!

It will work bro. The reason is that Payoneer has a US bank account given to her users which is like your dom account here in Nigeria. Infact, I will advise those who do not have the Nigerian dom account issued by our banks to use this option. Just pay the regular shipping fee for faster delivery and kick start you ship.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by m8rasw6h11(m): 10:18am On Jul 30, 2016
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by m8rasw6h11(m): 10:22am On Jul 30, 2016
2sexynet:
It will work bro. The reason is that Payoneer has a US bank account given to her users which is like your dom account here in Nigeria. Infact, I will advise those who do not have the Nigerian dom account issued by our banks to use this option. Just pay the regular shipping fee for faster delivery and kick start you ship.

So when I sign up at escrow.com , I'll put US details?

Thank you.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexynet: 10:25am On Jul 30, 2016
m8rasw6h11:

So when I sign up at escrow.com , I'll put US details? Sorry to disturb.

Also

Please what do you think of
Payloans.net
Saveauto.net

Thank you.
yes, US bank details.

stick to .com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 30, 2016
expertix:

In addition to what Chibenze have said. I wish to add these few analyses: automobile insurance is good as a keyword it has 135,000 according to google adword.

But High competition value meaning; a difficult condition for you to rank the keyword. It has CPC $62.11- very good in that aspect. But another problem with the full keyword which is your domain "Michigan automobile insurance" is that it has only 1000 search volume and high CPC $28.73 it could have been a good one but the search and the competition are poor. And the worst value there is the length 27 letters.

Look! The main objectives of domainers are buy or reg as much as possible a short domain and make sure they are the type oyinbo people can buy or establish there biz upon. If it is keyword, make sure they are the type that has at least - in my opinion has about 5000 search monthly volume and good CPC of say $5 and low competition.

Though if Google could buy 26 letters - abc to Z .com, well you may keep the domain and park it if you think you can rank the keyword.

Note, that any site not rank can not be a good investment. Even after you rank it. another problem is that there are very few people of about 1000 people looking for something to click or buy on such a domain name.

Now! You can pass the judgement by yourself and hold it, if you think you can hold it or drop it before it is too late.

In my opinion, if they are the type you want to flip should have at least 6 end buyers.

Cheers and good luck

what do you mean by Google bought 26 letters domain
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by c3503521: 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
Does namesilo accept Nigerians?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
c3503521:
Does namesilo accept Nigerians?
Yes
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Johncrown80(m): 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
2sexynet:
yes, US bank details.

stick to .com

Hi bro I have a payoneer account how do I set up e-scrow and what is escrow commission thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by AXYZ: 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
2sexynet, Chibenzie and all my boss, I just bought fvibe.com for sale. Do you see it selling or I demand for a quick refund?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
AXYZ:
2sexynet, Chibenzie and all my boss, I just bought ---.com for sale. Do you see it selling or I demand for a quick refund?
Am sorry bro i don't appraise or give opinion abt people domains.
What is writting in page 252 and 322 of this thread is able to guide if the domain will likely sale or not, i urge u to study it, make ur research and also take ur own decision.

God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by AXYZ: 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
Chibenze:

Am sorry bro i don't appraise or give opinion abt people domains.
What is writting in page 252 and 322 of this thread is able to guide if the domain will likely sale or not, i urge u to study it, make ur research and also take ur own decision.

God Bless Nigeria

Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexynet: 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
Johncrown80:

Hi bro I have a payoneer account how do I set up e-scrow and what is escrow commission thanks
escrow is used for high 3 figures to 5 figures transactions.

Go to Escrow.com and sign up. Do you have your payoneer card in hard and your account active? If yes, just go sign up.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by m8rasw6h11(m): 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
AXYZ:
2sexynet, Chibenzie and all my boss, I just bought fvibe.com for sale. Do you see it selling or I demand for a quick refund?

For anyone looking for it.

https://www.nairaland.com/1239593/domain-name-business-easiest-most/252#1239593.10895

https://www.nairaland.com/1239593/domain-name-business-easiest-most/322#1239593.10895

3 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by elevatoria: 7:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
akpobi:

what do you mean by Google bought 26 letters domain
You mean you don't know that Google is the owner of abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz.com ?

check the WHOIS of that 26Ls domain.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Johncrown80(m): 8:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
2sexynet:
escrow is used for high 3 figures to 5 figures transactions.

Go to Escrow.com and sign up. Do you have your payoneer card in hard and your account active? If yes, just go sign up.

The card has not arrived but I have the account...can I still proceed??
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexynet: 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
Johncrown80:

The card has not arrived but I have the account...can I still proceed??
You can't. Wait to get the card. I am waiting for mine as well but I have a dom account.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by GJulius(m): 11:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
Free gift Deleted Domains:
Please Do your research well before you register them.
Thanks for complying.

wikihome.net
imoore.net
bigdatalabs.net
shapesecurity.net
seedup.net
vikos.net

Best wishs
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Johncrown80(m): 12:00am On Jul 31, 2016
2sexynet:
You can't. Wait to get the card. I am waiting for mine as well but I have a dom account.

Thnks boss.

Please have bought another domain :

Thestationerycompany.com

Help me chk is it good... And have chek for potential buyers on goggle and I saw some but I don't know how to get their contact or email.. Any help sir?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by weirdestbruv(m): 8:02am On Jul 31, 2016
Randomizer.io auction ended $22 on Flippa, the worst I've ever sold. Not investing in any other .io domain name after I sell QBQ.io sad
Who'll buy my $20 abeg let me use the money to drink beer. Infinitikoncept are you game?

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.