Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (566725 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Abdulasod: 9:29am On Jul 31, 2016
domains for sale...

Estate sales agent. com

ratedv dot com

cabove dot com

all for $25

will expire by October and November.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akanbiolawale(m): 12:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
Abdulasod:
domains for sale...

Estate sales agent. com

ratedv dot com

cabove dot com

all for $25

will expire by October and November.
$25 + renewal fees in 2-3 month. Seriously!!!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by justi4jesu(f): 6:17am On Aug 01, 2016
justi4jesu:
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 320 to $1 for any amount

Paypal Rate 300 to $1
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 01, 2016
Finally used Infinitconcept paypal service... It was cool... Fear been dae catch me before sha, based on say i no know him and na d first time i dae use am for paypal exchange... Buh the bro proved me wrong and his rate was high despite my small money... Thanks Bro

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 01, 2016
pls guys who know where vi can sell a dot co dot uk domain
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2016
fighal:
pls guys who know where vi can sell a dot co dot uk domain
DomainLore dot co dot uk is the best marketplace for UK domains but they don't accept Nigerians.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by stingermania(m): 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
weirdestbruv:
Randomizer.io auction ended $22 on Flippa, the worst I've ever sold. Not investing in any other .io domain name after I sell QBQ.io sad
Who'll buy my $20 abeg let me use the money to drink beer. Infinitikoncept are you game?
Abeg who buy that domain? Give me the contact i go pay $200
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Johncrown80(m): 3:19am On Aug 02, 2016
Helloo pls help a beginner am planning on listing a domain for auction on godaddy auctions but I discovered that godaddy does allow using papal to receive payment for domain sold and check must be up to $100 if at the end of auction my domain don't reach $100 what's my faith or how can I byepass this on godaddy

2. Which other sites is Cook to list auctions and get paid via PayPal?

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by weirdestbruv(m): 11:38am On Aug 02, 2016
stingermania:

Are you serious? shocked
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by m8rasw6h11(m): 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
stingermania:

Guy, are you interested in jbj.io?

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by weirdestbruv(m): 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
m8rasw6h11:

Guy, are you interested in jbj.io?

I own qbq.io grin

How much are you looking at getting for your name?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akanbiolawale(m): 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
weirdestbruv:

I own qbq.io grin

My advice is that u guys should hold those domains for as long as u can,unless you get a considerable offer. Once the one word letters .io are almost taken,then LLL will take over coz LL. io will be too expensive. I own nah. io,okc. io and 1 NNN. io unless I get a considerable offer.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by m8rasw6h11(m): 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
weirdestbruv:

I own qbq.io grin

$100-200 net escrow fees.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by weirdestbruv(m): 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
akanbiolawale:

My advice is that u guys should hold those domains for as long as u can,unless you get a considerable offer. Once the one word letters .io are almost taken,then LLL will take over coz LL. io will be too expensive. I own nah. io,okc. io and 1 NNN. io unless I get a considerable offer.

I like nah.io
And yeah, your prediction seems legit
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by stingermania(m): 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2016
weirdestbruv:

Are you serious? shocked
99.9% SERIOUS
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akanbiolawale(m): 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
weirdestbruv:

I like nah.io
And yeah, your prediction seems legit
I bet you do,coz it pronounceable and a great reason to like it,yea. io sold for $875 on 27/04/16 (park. io). So you see the reason why am holding this firmly.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
Johncrown80:
Helloo pls help a beginner am planning on listing a domain for auction on godaddy auctions but I discovered that godaddy does allow using papal to receive payment for domain sold and check must be up to $100 if at the end of auction my domain don't reach $100 what's my faith or how can I byepass this on godaddy

2. Which other sites is Cook to list auctions and get paid via PayPal?

1. In that case you can use a paypal exchanger for collection of your money.

2. Why must you get paid via paypal? There are other sites such as sedo, aftermarket and undevelopped, you can give them a try.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Johncrown80(m): 8:08am On Aug 03, 2016
expertix:

1. In that case you can use a paypal exchanger for collection of your money.

2. Why must you get paid via paypal? There are other sites such as sedo, aftermarket and undevelopped, you can give they a try.

Thanks sir i will prefer to use infinity concept then, but what I don't still get is that the payee i choose on my godaddy auction account is via check is it not that they will send my money via check or where do i see paypal as reciveing payment option on godaddy

Cc : All gurus

Pls help a novice
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by weirdestbruv(m): 2:24pm On Aug 03, 2016
akanbiolawale:

I bet you do,coz it pronounceable and a great reason to like it,yea. io sold for $875 on 27/04/16 (park. io). So you see the reason why am holding this firmly.

Yeah, I see. But then, doesn't qbq sound like 'cubicle'? Lol, jk

Good luck bro!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hi guys. Just to update you all of the new discovery i saw. Now you can get real value for your cash without selling cheap to exchangers.
Currently paypal fund are sold to business people at 330 per $,
skrill at 335 to 340 per $
Neteller at 335 to 340 per $ etc.

But exchanges will buy them very low from you guys, funny i am also a part time exchanger and would also buy very low from you lol. cheesy cheesy
But now you can get real value for your dollar using this proccess i discover. I was able to let few people know but know i want to make it general and i want you to share it to all domainers in 9ja.

First paypal is a big issue to many of us because of their restriction (we can not receive fund) which has made many of us frustrated and relying to paypal exchangers who buy our fund so cheap angry angry .
I met one who quoted around 240 per $ for my paypal fund infact assuming i have a gun na to just shot eh head better (am joking oh).

Now straight to the point: i negotiated and concluded a deal with an buyer for my domain, i decided to use bido.com for the transaction buyer paid via paypal and i transfer the domain to him finalise the transaction and was about to request withdrawal to my paypal (yes i have my own paypal tongue tongue tongue). Only to see skrill as a withdrawer payment too. Well i decided to test it, i rush immediately open a skrill account and proceed the withdrawer via skrill after two days i got a notification from skrill that the cool dollar has arrive grin grin grin.

Guess what? I sold the skrill the next day directly to the business people (importers & exporters) lol grin. I got the real value for my fund sold it very high.

Now you can get the real value of your fund. Do not sale to an exchanger again. Get the real value for your dollar.
If you have any questions am ready to answer them all
Good luck
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by m8rasw6h11(m): 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
@Chibenze

Bros, can we list at bido and bodis at the same time?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
m8rasw6h11:
@Chibenze
Bros, can we list at bido and bodis at the same time?
Yes. You can list in all the domain markets you wish. But you can only point the nameserver to only one market or place.
Good luck

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
Chibenze:
Hi guys. Just to update you all of the new discovery i saw. Now you can get real value for your cash without selling cheap to exchangers.
Neteller at 335 to 340 per $ etc buy them very low from you guys, funny i am also a part time exchanger and would also buy very low from you lol. cheesy cheesy
But now you can get real value for your dollar using this proccess i discover. I was able to let few people know but know i want to make it general and i want you to share it to all domainers in 9ja.

First paypal is a big issue to many of us because of their restriction (we can not receive fund) which has made many of us frustrated and relying to paypal exchangers who buy our fund so cheap angry angry .
I met one who quoted around 240 per $ for my paypal fund infact assuming i have a gun na to just shot eh head better (am joking oh).

Now straight to the point: i negotiated and concluded a deal with an buyer for my domain, i decided to use bido.com for the transaction buyer paid via paypal and i transfer the domain to him finalise the transaction and was about to request withdrawal to my paypal (yes i have my own paypal tongue tongue tongue). Only to see skrill as a withdrawer payment too. Well i decided to test it, i rush immediately open a skrill account and proceed the withdrawer via skrill after two days i got a notification from skrill that the cool dollar has arrive grin grin grin.

Guess what? I sold the skrill the next day directly to the business people (importers & exporters) lol grin. I got the real value for my fund sold it very high.

Now you can get the real value of your fund. Do not sale to an exchanger again. Get the real value for your dollar.
Good luck
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

So where are these business people located?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lekemon(m): 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
Up for grabs

DetroitMechanic. com
ChickenOrder. com
EverythingGermany. com
LiverpoolInvestment. com
DebtsRemedy. com
Mobile-sites. com
CouplesPresents. com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
tranxo:

So where are these business people located?
they are all located at nairaland, find them build ur network.....
Note: be very careful. Don't send fund first to anyone you r not sure. One fraudster taught i am still new to scam lol. I tell am say i dey smart.
Once again be careful.

God Bless Nigeria
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
@ lekemon are they free? I can grab some if they are free. I like free things grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lekemon(m): 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
Haha. No, they are not. However, offers are welcome
Chibenze:
@ lekemon are they free? I can grab some if they are free. I like free things grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
lekemon:
Haha. No, they are not. However, offers are welcome
Ok cry
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 1:17am On Aug 05, 2016
Chibenze:

But exchanges will buy them very low from you guys, funny i am also a part time exchanger and would also buy very low from you lol. cheesy cheesy

Good luck
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Thank you very much for this valuable information.

One can even withdraw into bank account be it dom or savings, if so wish instead of losing money for any unknown business man.

Thanks once more.

Cheers.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 7:27am On Aug 05, 2016
expertix:

Thank you very much for this valuable information.

One can even withdraw into bank account be it dom or savings, if so wish instead of losing money for any unknown business man.

Thanks once more.

Cheers.
Lol. Even bank too is classified as an exchanger because they will buy very low from you. I repeat don't sell to exchangers get real value for ur earn money jor.

God Bless Nigeria
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 8:16am On Aug 05, 2016
Chibenze:

Good luck
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Thank you Chibs.

The way the exchanger system works always ensure that we domainers are at the losing end. Imagine buying a domain at $50 and selling at $100 - on the paper, you have made profit but after deducting sales platform commission and buying that $50 from bank at N370 and selling that $100 to exchangers at N270 or slightly higher, you have made pennies (or even lost money) on that transaction. This is mainly why I don't do lower end deals like this.

I will give Skrill a try.

Ciao

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 8:21am On Aug 05, 2016
schoolboi:
finally made my first domain sale: Tampapaintingcompany(dot)com. bought this domain at $1.99 earlier this month. I contacted about 20 end users.one replied, and it got sold for $250. special thanks to chibenze and Mr 2sexynet. The advices they have given here are second to none. Wish everyone a happy sale
@schoolboi
Where did you buy the domain from? Is it from expired domain platform ? because i think nothing good can be gotten from expired domain platform

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63