Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,083 members, 7,867,120 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:58 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (572229 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2013
Invest.org.uk £221
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2013
Smiling...

Breaking New Ground In World of Domaining.

Let's test the waters
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Jamji: 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2013
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Jamji: 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2013
2s£xy:
Invest.org.uk £221
hmm was that your sale?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 24, 2013
Jamji:
it will cost $34 to renew your domain on ns.

Have you had of the word "transfer" its ur right to transfer ur domain to another cheaper register when it gets to rnewal time.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2013
mrnestyy1985:

Have you had of the word "transfer" its ur right to transfer ur domain to another cheaper register when it gets to rnewal time.

So you're saying if you register a domain at Godaddy, the same domain can be renewed by Sedo?

Is that not what you're saying?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mymadam(m): 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

So you're saying if you register a domain at Godaddy, the same domain can be renewed by Sedo?

Sedo is NOT a registrar! God bless Nigeria.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2013
Hmmm... Thank you.
mymadam:

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2013
mymadam:

What is EXAMPLE ?

EXAMPLE is something that you mention in order to show the type of thing that you are talking about and to help to explain what you mean.

So, i mentioned Sedo in order to show the type of what you're talking about so i can understand you better even though your reference below was clueless about what i mean before his logical conclusion by saying ''Hmmm... Thank you.'' He know himself.. wink
I did not sedo from yesterday !

Thank you anyway! wink
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 10:19pm On Aug 24, 2013
mymadam:

so what is sedo sir?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by never2late: 10:22pm On Aug 24, 2013
The good example is when you are register a domain name with namecheap and now transfer the domain name to godaddy or viceversa.

dotcom_na_me_na_me:

What is EXAMPLE ?

EXAMPLE is something that you mention in order to show the type of thing that you are talking about and to help to explain what you mean.

So, i mentioned Sedo in order to show the type of what you're talking about so i can understand you better even though your reference below was clueless about what i mean before his logical conclusion by saying ''Hmmm... Thank you.'' He know himself.. wink
I did not sedo from yesterday !

Thank you anyway! wink

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2013
.dot com, see this: "ignore button pressed" and no matter what you do, I won't bother to answer you.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 11:34pm On Aug 24, 2013
2s£xy:
.dot com, see this: "ignore button pressed" and no matter what you do, I won't bother to answer you.

Wahala ti e ma de niyen O!

You eat fuku meat? if not, i no mention ur name na, so why u con dey parah now? grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 11:34pm On Aug 24, 2013
never2late: The good example is when you are register a domain name with namecheap and now transfer the domain name to godaddy or viceversa.

God bless you for this clear answer jor! Some pipu just like wahala for no reason!

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2013
mrnestyy1985: Available
Emigrates.co.uk
http://domainlore.co.uk/auctions/gems_id/7753

cool

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 25, 2013
2s£xy:
http://domainingtips.com/five-godaddy-coupons-2.html
used all these coupons last wk
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
Yeah... Still working as I have on in my cart for a cannabis domain.
mikelreal: used all these coupons last wk
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 25, 2013
2s£xy:
Yeah... Still working as I have on in my cart for a cannabis domain.
pls which of them? cos 99luv didnt work
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 25, 2013
th two $0.99 coupons re not working, doe gofdc009 will reduce the amount in ur cart, it wont check out...didnt try d remainin 3.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by nairainvader(m): 11:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
free domain ebook increase ur understanding of d buz
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
Anything 99 cent does not work but 1 dollar and above does. You could know the price from the number attached to letters in the code. 99luv means 99 cents. Code.

I used the smtr or so.
mikelreal: pls which of them? cos 99luv didnt work
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 25, 2013
nairainvader: free domain ebook increase ur understanding of d buz
lool has it increased ur own understanding?? If yes,kindly least atleast 5 domains uv sold n d price, thank you.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2013
2s£xy:
Anything 99 cent does not work but 1 dollar and above does. You could know the price from the number attached to letters in the code. 99luv means 99 cents. Code.

I used the smtr or so.
well they worked last week, will wait till I see another $0.99, not in a hurry. got 3 domains to reg.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2013
Agreed but you will often meet with brick wall. I think I have only been able to use such once or twice and never again.

Anyways, good luck and keep researching.
mikelreal: well they worked last week, will wait till I see another $0.99, not in a hurry. got 3 domains to reg.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 25, 2013
2s£xy:
Agreed but you will often meet with brick wall. I think I have only been able to use such once or twice and never again.

Anyways, good luck and keep researching.
lol boss that means am very lucky, as ve never registrd a domain for more than $1.17 highest bein $1.99..well I dont register domains that much sha, unlike una our oga @d tops
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 26, 2013
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 26, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

If u reg a domain with network solution, you can move ur domain anytim after 2 months to any cheaper registerer of ur choice like godaddy and the rest of them.thats what i am saying. Bcus godaddy/network solution has offered u a discount on domain doesnt mean u mst be stocked with them

So after 1 year and ur domain is not sold and networksolution is not offering discount renewal, u simply move ur domain to another registerer that offer cheaper renewal. Shekina
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 26, 2013
Auction cancelled. E b like say d owner dey shill bid. And dem don catch d guy.

Letting.co.uk
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 26, 2013
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 26, 2013
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by AyodejiCharles(m): 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2013
Hello Ogas, I just discovered an expired France
based domain, it has PageRanks 6 and it's
eleven years old .
Will such a Site sell quickly ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.