Stats: 3,160,208 members, 7,842,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (568916 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:11am On Sep 04, 2013
Irshittabey:
Thanks i'll try and do what u suggest

If you can install dolphin browser, it will help.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 1:40am On Sep 04, 2013
lakefist: please i need a comprehensive ebook on domain business i am newbie and i intend to go into it.
gurus in d house i need your help.
lakefist@gmail.com
just try and read dis thread from page1-71 then if u want to ask question ask it here so as to do justice to it by my oga's@top.U CAN ALSO JOIN DIS FORUM*namepros.com,domainsuperstar.com

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Okattamgbee: 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

It's better and I believe that you got my mail yesterday of which I expected to must have been completed.
bro. I need your contact is urgent please.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mobiss(m): 11:46am On Sep 08, 2013
pls, kindly help with these Q's; what will my card number be on my ATM card? And after applying godaddy's coupon i keep seeing total cost $10.18 and total savings $15,what does it mean
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Jamji: 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2013
mobiss: pls, kindly help with these Q's; what will my card number be on my ATM card? And after applying godaddy's coupon i keep seeing total cost $10.18 and total savings $15,what does it mean
your verve or interswitch atm wont work.get a visa or mastercard issued card,prefarably uba africard. I guess that coupon is invalid, check out 199nuts for $2.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2013
Jamji:
your verve or interswitch atm wont work.get a visa or mastercard issued card,prefarably uba africard. I guess that coupon is invalid, check out 199nuts for $2.

Jamji, i can see some list on thereturnofamebo.com grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2013
My forum is growing O! I don dey see some domain list on the ''Domain Name Market Place'' with 100 view grin

It's free to list your domain on the forum at thereturnofamebo.com under the Business category grin

Make una go list una domain there o, soon i go turn am to domainland grin grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2013
md003: i need 100k loan i have collateral worth 200k.
ill pay back the loan in 6months. 07089728887

You will need to visit this thread for loan... https://www.nairaland.com/1340329/need-loan-100k

Here na for Domain Name Business
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Gold2NairaCom(m): 3:43am On Sep 10, 2013
Get domains from Name Silo at a discount price using any of the Coupons below.

Registrar: https://www.namesilo.com/?rid=6a44f27fm

COUPONS CODES

1. G2Ncoupon1
2. G2Ncoupon2
3. G2Ncoupon3
3. G2Ncoupon4
4. G2Ncoupon5
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Irshittabey: 7:33am On Sep 10, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

If you can install dolphin browser, it will help.
Thanks alot,i have finally bought my first domain,it is just to practice,and see if i can truely register something,well i just registered my family name,weired hun? Shittabey dot com i checked whois and i feel somehow,i mean everything about me is on whois for everyone to see

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by NigeriaKitchen: 9:13am On Sep 10, 2013
We tried registering with sedo but after mailing them our documents, they still couldn't confirm our account and right now, the account has been shut down.

Please any help on registering and confirming account on sedo pls?

Lastly, we have some wonderful Nigerian-target domain names and international target domain names, pls where can we list them for sale? We also welcome domain agents/brookers to sell our domains on commission
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 12:55am On Sep 11, 2013
NigeriaKitchen: We tried registering with sedo but after mailing them our documents, they still couldn't confirm our account and right now, the account has been shut down.

Please any help on registering and confirming account on sedo pls?

Lastly, we have some wonderful Nigerian-target domain names and international target domain names, pls where can we list them for sale? We also welcome domain agents/brookers to sell our domains on commission

List them here: thereturnofamebo.com Domain Name Market Place
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jay4genius: 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
i tink its high time i implement this domain flipping business. My major challenge is gettin a card or system with which i can buy domains effortlessly. I have an unverified paypal acct and i just applied for the uba africard. Which of them do u suggest i can use to CONTINUALLY buy domains from domain registrars lyk godaddy, namecheap etc. Also, i would appreciate if sm1 drops the coupon codes of domain registrars and their prices. God bless our hustle
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akeemag: 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2013
sedo had reopened my account by mailing them thru customer support. I got anoda mail frm them to send my id nd utility bill, but i used my brother email to send msg that i have problem wt login and i will like to knw what happened to my account, i included my username nd email.

(no need for open new account).
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Gold2NairaCom(m): 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2013
jay4genius: i tink its high time i implement this domain flipping business. My major challenge is gettin a card or system with which i can buy domains effortlessly. I have an unverified paypal acct and i just applied for the uba africard. Which of them do u suggest i can use to CONTINUALLY buy domains from domain registrars lyk godaddy, namecheap etc. Also, i would appreciate if sm1 drops the coupon codes of domain registrars and their prices. God bless our hustle

buy from https://www.namesilo.com/?rid=6a44f27fm (Name Silo). They accept Payza as payment option.

COUPONS CODES

1. G2Ncoupon1
2. G2Ncoupon2
3. G2Ncoupon3
3. G2Ncoupon4
4. G2Ncoupon5
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2013
Gold2Naira.Com:

buy from https://www.namesilo.com/?rid=47a9158uy (Name Silo). They accept Payza as pay.ment option.

COUPONS CODES

1. G2Ncoupon1
2. G2Ncoupon2
3. G2Ncoupon3
3. G2Ncoupon4
4. G2Ncoupon5

And how much in the coupon?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2013
jay4genius: i tink its high time i implement this domain flipping business. My major challenge is gettin a card or system with which i can buy domains effortlessly. I have an unverified paypal acct and i just applied for the uba africard. Which of them do u suggest i can use to CONTINUALLY buy domains from domain registrars lyk godaddy, namecheap etc. Also, i would appreciate if sm1 drops the coupon codes of domain registrars and their prices. God bless our hustle

Use UBA Africard. I have not experienced any problem.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jay4genius: 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2013
Gold2Naira.Com:

buy from https://www.namesilo.com/?rid=47a9158uy (Name Silo). They accept Payza as pay.ment option.

COUPONS CODES

1. G2Ncoupon1
2. G2Ncoupon2
3. G2Ncoupon3
3. G2Ncoupon4
4. G2Ncoupon5
Boss, please expantiate to me how payza works. it sounds strange to me.
thegoodjoehunt:

Use UBA Africard. I have not experienced any problem.
Boss, do u mean i can use UBA africard to buy domain names multiple times from godaddy and namecheap?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Gold2NairaCom(m): 11:51pm On Sep 11, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

And how much in the coupon?

Coupon = FREE.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Gold2NairaCom(m): 11:55pm On Sep 11, 2013
jay4genius: Boss, please expantiate to me how payza works?

Payza is a pay.ment system that enables you to send, receive and make pay.ment online, just like Paypal.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by GEJTILL2019(m): 1:34am On Sep 12, 2013
pls how do i start...email me @ changemark2@gmail.com...somebody help
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 1:44am On Sep 12, 2013
Gold2Naira.Com:

Coupon = FREE.

If it's free there's no need to use coupon then!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mintyx(m): 1:46am On Sep 12, 2013
zogo:

it depends on the situation. if u get a buyer within Nigeria, then u can reciev payment in cash or to ur bank acc. alternatively, if ur transaction cuts acros Nigeria, i'll advise u use paypal or u nd buyer agree on comfortable payment method/terms

Hope this helps?

cant you agree with your buyer to send the funds via payza etc?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mintyx(m): 2:16am On Sep 12, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

If it's free there's no need to use coupon then!

pls how do you get coupon codes? is it beign given by the website all the time?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Okattamgbee: 8:03am On Sep 12, 2013
mintyx:

pls how do you get coupon codes? is it beign given by the website all the time?
nope, you google it
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Opengates(m): 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
Good day everybody in the house,

I have been following this thread and others that deal with domain flipping. Though I have never made any contribution on this thread because I felt it was not necessary as we have gurus in the house doing justice to this topic. I say kudos to all especially 2sexy, dotcom, mike4real and others I can't mention here, you are all appreciated.

However, I think it is time to make my own contribution too after considering what may be a useful contribution like others' have done, then I noticed that some people if not all will `appreciate this.

I stumbled on a piece of information about getting domain coupon without sweating. You don't need to waste your time searching for coupon on google or the rest of the search engines. There is a particular site that does that, it has access to all domain couppn database of almost all domain registrars i.e goddady and the rest. The name of the site is "domainpricemonitor.com", it also has Apps for this purpose where you can search for all current domain coupons for most domain registrars - Apps for androids, iphones, blackberry etc.

You can download any of these apps from the site and install it on your phone for handy searching.

That is it, hope you will appreciate that.

Enjoy your weekend. Later.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2013
Nice job here.

Just incase anyone of you need a U.S phone number to further your domain business, you
can get it done at usacallsms.com

You can apply for a free trial on this thread on nairaland;

https://www.nairaland.com/1417258/get-usa-phone-number-calls#17756029
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jay4genius: 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2013
Gold2Naira.Com:

Payza is a pay.ment system that enables you to send, receive and make pay.ment online, just like Paypal.
Gold2Naira.Com:

plz direct me to their site. And, how can sm1 get the money in nigeria. Tnx
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by holypar(m): 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2013
Tru_lie:
he is nt d op broda. My problem wt this domain flipping is how one can make payment when buyin domain names on godaddy. Pls can som1 explain to me how one can buy domains in godaddy here in Nigeria?

Buy domains with Mastercard/Visacard on godaddy.
But to flip on auctions, you need either Paypal or Godaddy approved payment processor.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by guyANDROID1: 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2013
Deleted
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 16, 2013
domain availabe to be registered

servicejob.co.uk

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick