Stats: 3,167,160 members, 7,867,368 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:42 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (572253 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2013
Currently £1650. Talk about power of a good domain name.

2s£xy:

Letting.co.uk currently £1,150
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2013
shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked NOW £2150. Talk about power of a good domain name.

2s£xy:

Letting.co.uk currently £1,150
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
2s£xy:
http://domainingtips.com/five-godaddy-coupons-2.html
2, abeg that smrt code didnt work, did ur own work? I dunno whether its my bank or d code.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2013
Mine? It's still there in my cart. I haven't completed the order.
mikelreal: 2, abeg that smrt code didnt work, did ur own work? I dunno whether its my bank or d code.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
2s£xy:
Auction cancelled. E b like say d owner dey shill bid. And dem don catch d guy.

Letting.co.uk
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 26, 2013
[quote author=2s£xy][/quote] lol na u dae suffer ursef follow am up
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 27, 2013
All .com... take ur time and flirt with them

Paymentresult.com
Supplyresult.com
Approveresult.com
Calculateresult.com
Changeresult.com
Confirmresult.com
Distributeresult.com
Estimateresult.com
Processresult.com
Appresult
Archiveresults
Attachresults
Backupresults
Compressresults

Fileresults
Greenmarijuana.com
Greenmj
Fertilecapital
Elegantcapital
Sendcapital
Partypromoters.co.uk

Venturetips
Ventureload
Appleventure
Backventure
Bellventure
Ventureguarantee
Venturegoal
Ventureopinion
Venturesucceed
Venturesuggest
Venturepurchase
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Iytech(m): 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2013
AyodejiCharles: Hello Ogas, I just discovered an expired France
based domain, it has PageRanks 6 and it's
eleven years old .
Will such a Site sell quickly ?

Post the domain name here, let us thoroughly analyze it for you.

You shld also know that there are fake page ranks.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by never2late: 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2013
Well done Oga but Greenmarijuana.com and greenmj.com has already registered way back before you post.

mrnestyy1985: All .com... take ur time and flirt with them

Paymentresult.com
Supplyresult.com
Approveresult.com
Calculateresult.com
Changeresult.com
Confirmresult.com
Distributeresult.com
Estimateresult.com
Processresult.com
Appresult
Archiveresults
Attachresults
Backupresults
Compressresults

Fileresults
Greenmarijuana.com
Greenmj
Fertilecapital
Elegantcapital
Sendcapital
Partypromoters.co.uk

Venturetips
Ventureload
Appleventure
Backventure
Bellventure
Ventureguarantee
Venturegoal
Ventureopinion
Venturesucceed
Venturesuggest
Venturepurchase

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thorium: 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2013
Abeg 2sexy how can I point name servers ? I bought a domain from godaddy and I'm tryin to park it @ bodis.com but I don't know hw to point d nameservers. Thnks!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chlbenze: 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2013
@mrnestyy like ur effort and comitment to dis thread keep it up. Just pm you nw grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:09pm On Aug 27, 2013
Are there no coupons for co.uk domains? I can't find any. Does anyone know?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
thorium: Abeg 2sexy how can I point name servers ? I bought a domain from godaddy and I'm tryin to park it @ bodis.com but I don't know hw to point d nameservers. Thnks!

Go to your account, make sure it is fullsite, not mobile.

To Set Custom Nameservers for a Domain Name Registered with GoDaddy

Next to Domains, click Launch.

Select the domain name(s) you want to modify.

From the Nameservers menu, select Manage.

Under Setup type, select Custom.

Select Add Nameservers.

Enter the two name servers - NS1.BODIS.COM and NS2.BODIS.com

Click Save.

Hola back incase of any stress.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thorium: 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2013
Thnks a lot! I was able to do it. need to kno wat next tho. Like hw to market it and so on. Gracias!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2013
.Com available for grab

Gentleamerica
Fluffyamerica
Colorfulsmerica
Adorableamerica
Succeedamerica

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2013
^ ure doing a good job bro
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 11:50am On Aug 29, 2013
what a nice job,kudos to u bro.@mrnestyy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by teeboy4x(m): 11:59am On Aug 29, 2013
Shawnmayor: ^ ure doing a good job bro

Happy New Month grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2013
teeboy4x:

Happy New Month grin
lol. I go msg u
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by eedriyz(m): 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2013
You guys are doing great right here! @ oga 2sexy, mrnestyy1985, mikelreal, etc. I'm feeling you all. Keep 'em coming, I'd be a bit more here when I 'm through with these things that are keeping me busy. I didnt ebd up listing my website the other time. I am having a feeling the domain name will be profitable. I registered it for a JV business with my USA partner, but we ended up suspending the project for something else. The website is onwardewebservices dot com of course (It's more of a brandable because of the "onward" but web services is a keyword targeting business services that are based online. What do you think it could be worth?
Good luck to everyone.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2013
Is it onwardEwebservices or onwardwebservices?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by eedriyz(m): 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2013
mikelreal: Is it onwardEwebservices or onwardwebservices?

Thanks, it's a typo, the later is right

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:47am On Aug 30, 2013
Yet another domain with .com extension

Loanboot.com
1stboot
Extraboot
Frontboot
Headboot
Publicboot
Soloboot
Bootall
Bootinternet
Bootuser
Fruitextractor.net .co.uk
Extractor.us
Bootyou
Bootright
Automaticboot
Fineboot
Xtradict
Colourboot
Flowerboot
Companyboot
Copyboot
Businessboot
Connectionboot
Headxplode
Controlboot
Expatiate net co.uk
Xpatiate.com
Smartexplode.com
Soundexplode
Soundexploder

Xpatriate.co.uk
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:08am On Aug 30, 2013
This is how to be creative in thinking

Ones upon a time in a far far internet technology country. A young boy said to his father. Father, you are over 80 years now. What have you achieved? What future have you left for your only poor son.? I cant see any estates, i can see any cars, no job connection, you weren't even educated not to talk of getting a good paying job. I wish i was not your son.

The aged father said to the boy, it takes patient to be rich.it is true i didn't get any education, but sometimes it takes the right creative mind to be rich and not just education. Im sorry i don't have any physical property. But i hope that some day, you will come to understand why.

Two years later, the old man went very sick and was sent to the hospital. He called for his poor son but his son didn't show up. The old man wept. The old man sent a letter to the boy and this was the content of the letter

"Son,
The beautiful and precious things in this world are not seen but are felt with the heart. I left a note with the doctor.Make wise decision with it."

When the boy read the letter,The boy said, of what use is me to go see my old dieing father? He didn't even leave any property for me? I did rather save the transport for his burial. Later that day, the old sick father died.

The doctor sent the note the dead father left to the son, and the note read thus
" dear son,
I have used your first name and birthdate as the password to what will make you rich. This website www.di.com and 11 other 2 letter domain are all yours now. dont worry about the domain expiry as it was extended to 20yrs a few hours i wrote this letter.the only thing you have to worry about is checking this email "myson@yahoo.com "once a month.
I hope you make good use of it.
Your father"

On reading this, the son grew more in anger.and said. Useless father.after the cheap burial, the son went back to his city.

Few months later, the boy taught about the last later his dead father wrote and decided to login into that email.These a the few email in the account
"From: xxxx.com
Dear sir,
Have you changed your mind about selling that domain name www.di.com ? We have decided to increase the previous offer we made you from 1 million dollars to 300 million dollars.
Please get back to us asap
Management
Xxxx.com"

The second email went thus

"From: xxxx.com
Dear sir,
We didn't read from you after the last email we sent you. Sorry if you saw that email as an insult on your personality. We have decided to increase that offer from 300 million to 500 million dollars.
You don't have to transfer the domain to us. We have also decided that you become the administrator to the domain with a monthly salary on 30,000 dollars. Please understand that the future of our business depends on your domain.
Please get back to us asap
Signed
Xxxx.com"

When the boy finished reading this email, he immediately replied and accepted the offer.he was called up after 12 hours to come sign the domain contract plus the employment contract.

The boy became one of the richest person his community has ever recorded. He cried every evening knowing that he insulted his "rich father" who was patient enough to leave him with wealth that can not be seen with the naked eyes.

THE END

"The future of your unborn kids wealth depends in a good domain. Invest in domain today !!!"

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 30, 2013
Its about dating. Feel free to play around with it. Too bad there isnt a .com extention

Datingforums.de
Lesbienforum.com
Lesbiansforum.net co.uk
Lesbianforum.org

Lesbianforum.co.uk
Gaylesbian.info
Gayandlesbian.info
Gayextension.com
Bisexualforum.net
Findagay.net
Datinggay.de
Gaymeetup.net
Gaypenpal.co.uk
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 10:48am On Aug 30, 2013
@Mrnesty

Nice story, though a fiction (I presume). Domaining has the ability to change the fortune of a generation.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Irshittabey: 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2013
sorry,i have been a bad student,i have been following this thread since early july,but now that i am ready to buy a domain i got stuck,i tried to create an account with godaddy,well i have created an account, the problem is that i cant checkout,it keeps telling me to enter my state and payment billings,i keep filling it and it keeps saying the same thing, is it because i am using my phone or something? Help please.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 10:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
@mrnesty tanx for that motivative story,pls do you have any Fx niche domain name?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:24am On Sep 03, 2013
Irshittabey: sorry,i have been a bad student,i have been following this thread since early july,but now that i am ready to buy a domain i got stuck,i tried to create an account with godaddy,well i have created an account, the problem is that i cant checkout,it keeps telling me to enter my state and payment billings,i keep filling it and it keeps saying the same thing, is it because i am using my phone or something? Help please.

Godaddy mobile site is why you are having the problem. When jou get into the godaddiy site, before logging in scroll down and select full site and try again.

Note when you are to pay you have to scroll down and fill a captcha cod. If you can't see it, you need a modern browser like uc browser. Goodluck.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lakefist(m): 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
please i need a comprehensive ebook on domain business i am newbie and i intend to go into it.
gurus in d house i need your help.
lakefist@gmail.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 6:12pm On Sep 03, 2013
lakefist: please i need a comprehensive ebook on domain business i am newbie and i intend to go into it.
gurus in d house i need your help.
lakefist@gmail.com

Try and read this thread. It seems a lot but it is very comprehensive and interactive. It has everything you will need. smiley

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Irshittabey: 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Godaddy mobile site is why you are having the problem. When jou get into the godaddiy site, before logging in scroll down and select full site and try again.

Note when you are to pay you have to scroll down and fill a captcha cod. If you can't see it, you need a modern browser like uc browser. Goodluck.
Thanks i'll try and do what u suggest

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick