Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,519 members, 7,854,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:00 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (570897 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
gcfr.com:
is ksnt.org a NNNN Dn?
i know you will ask. Well dat was a mistake 4rm me
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 18, 2013
Chibenze:
i know you will ask. Well dat was a mistake 4rm me
correct, by d way u shud be happy u didn't reg it.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 18, 2013
gcfr.com:

Did d buyers say they re not buying because you re a Nigerian?? They offered you 2k?
2s£xy:
I dey fine and no fine o. Domain no gree sell cos I b naija.

Another 2k deal never materialise.... God dey. Go to namepros.com na. Coupons yakpa for dia.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Samchuky(m): 8:04am On Nov 18, 2013
Samchuky: Pls, i opened an account with afternic and had just listed my domain for parking and for sale, though, d parking has nt been approved sha. Should i go and unlist it in godaddy auction? Note: it is still in the offer/counter offer with buy nw option in godaddy
pls sum1 shud help me out
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 18, 2013
Samchuky:
pls sum1 shud help me out
you don't ve to unlist it. You can list your domain as many market places as possible. Maximum exposure of ur domains is what you need.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Samchuky(m): 11:15am On Nov 18, 2013
gcfr.com:
you don't ve to unlist it. You can list your domain as many market places as possible. Maximum exposure of ur domains is what you need.
Thanks alot. Bt pls, what wil happen when they both go on sometin like 7-day auction?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 18, 2013
Samchuky:
Thanks alot. Bt pls, what wil happen when they both go on sometin like 7-day auction?
d market runs on a first come first have basis, so once uv sold it in one place, you delete d rest.
Goodluck.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by samogo1: 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
I registered
europepokers.com &
buycomix.com
plz which is better in contacting buyers, is it using contact us page on their websites or based on email on their whois?
Then plz i need a good free auction site.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by danedwards: 10:01pm On Nov 18, 2013
Just a note of warning to you guys looking to sell domains. You might be approached by scammers telling you they want to buy your domain at very high price, say $50,000. After getting your interest, they will tell you before they go ahead with payment they have to confirm the true price of the domain to satisfy their partners. They will recommend a company where you must do the confirmation - they will say that is the company they can rely on.

Unknowing to you, that company, which will require you to pay some fee to perform the evaluation, is their company. After you have paid and they do the phony evaluation, they will tell you the domain is no longer worth as much as they said before. This happened to me some time ago, but fortunately for me, I quickly did a background check on the ownership of their website and the company they recommended and found out they are owned by the same person. Hope this information is useful!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mintyx(m): 10:44pm On Nov 18, 2013
Hi domainers,

I said here sometime last week about an equiry i got concerning my domain. The was actually serious and the domain was listed in two places(afternic and bodis)

But i told him to pay via Bodis since bodis has flexible payment options.

He actually paid today via wire transfer this morning and about 5pm or so he forwarded an email his. bank sent to him that bodis has recieved his money.

The thing is, im yet to hear from Bodis to initate a transfer or even an emailing telling me that someone is interested or something.

Is it yet to early to worry since d transaction was just done today? Again has anyone sold a domain with bodis and how did it go?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 18, 2013
mintyx: Hi domainers,

I said here sometime last week about an equiry i got concerning my domain. The was actually serious and the domain was listed in two places(afternic and bodis)

But i told him to pay via Bodis since bodis has flexible payment options.

He actually paid today via wire transfer this morning and about 5pm or so he forwarded an email his. bank sent to him that bodis has recieved his money.

The thing is, im yet to hear from Bodis to initate a transfer or even an emailing telling me that someone is interested or something.

Is it yet to early to worry since d transaction was just done today? Again has anyone sold a domain with bodis and how did it go?
re u sure he paid to bodis? Did u send a msg to bodis? Hope he didn't ask you to push d domain to him o, cos u ve no business with him from now. You re to await further instructions from bodis.. Try contacting them, n forward d mail he sent to you, to them.
How much is it? I've not sold a domain tru bodis, but I recivd my parked domains monthly traffic $$ tru dem.
Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 11:00pm On Nov 18, 2013
Gud advice 4rm gcfr. Dnt push the domain yet ohhh

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mintyx(m): 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2013
gcfr.com:
re u sure he paid to bodis? Did u send a msg to bodis? Hope he didn't ask you to push d domain to him o, cos u ve no business with him from now. You re to await further instructions from bodis.. Try contacting them, n forward d mail he sent to you, to them.
How much is it?
Congrats.

Well i still have my domain with me. Im only concerned cos i dont no much about bodis since im still new into this thing. But i see d name mentioned here often as beign friendly with nigerians.

The buyer has been friendly and open and communicates me on everything he does. Yeah he asked me to confirm and i sent a mail not long ago and awaiting the reply.

The amount is not big anyway but at least im happy its the first domain i bought about 3months ago i started following ds thread for 0.99$ and i sold it $260.

Even though small, but not a bad investment either!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 11:09pm On Nov 18, 2013
@mikel i just got an offer 4 dat domain oooh. Lets chat . Check ur mail
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 18, 2013
mintyx:

Well i still have my domain with me. Im only concerned cos i dont no much about bodis since im still new into this thing. But i see d name mentioned here often as beign friendly with nigerians.

The buyer has been friendly and open and communicates me on everything he does. Yeah he asked me to confirm and i sent a mail not long ago and awaiting the reply.

The amount is not big anyway but at least im happy its the first domain i bought about 3months ago i started following ds thread for 0.99$ and i sold it $260.

Even though small, but not a bad investment either!
Keep us updated anyways.
Once again congrats! Happy for u.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2013
Chibenze: @mikel i just got an offer 4 dat domain oooh. Lets chat . Check ur mail
check your mail first, na which kind winch una dae use!!!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 11:21pm On Nov 18, 2013
gcfr.com:
check your mail first, na which kind winch una dae use!!!
check ur mail. Let me also contact my mentor
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
Chibenze: check ur mail. Let me also contact my mentor
lol I've replied you. lipsrsealed
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 11:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
gcfr.com:
lol I've replied you. lipsrsealed
replied
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 18, 2013
Chibenze: replied
goodluck.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by xsay(m): 6:59am On Nov 19, 2013
Everybody sellling oh.. When will my own day come? BTW where una hide Dotcom put?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mintyx(m): 8:32am On Nov 19, 2013
Finally i got a message from bodis this morning confirming payment.

I was asked to unlock the domain and send the AUTH code to them.

Im trying to google it from the internet but if i could get a little help from the pros here, it will be much appreciated.

Thanks a lot for the free info worth millions that is displayed here everyday!

3 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 19, 2013
mintyx: Finally i got a message from bodis this morning confirming payment.

I was asked to unlock the domain and send the AUTH code to them.

Im trying to google it from the internet but if i could get a little help from the pros here, it will be much appreciated.

Thanks a lot for the free info worth millions that is displayed here everyday!

since you registered with godaddy, login to your account, click on domain and transfer out
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 9:11am On Nov 19, 2013
xsay: Everybody sellling oh.. When will my own day come? BTW where una hide Dotcom put?

I dey kampe grin

aow waz yor 9aite?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 19, 2013
Weselion:

since you registered with godaddy, login to your account by going to((( http://dcc.godaddy.com ))), click on domain and transfer out
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Samchuky(m): 10:34am On Nov 19, 2013
gcfr.com:
d market runs on a first come first have basis, so once uv sold it in one place, you delete it d rest.
Goodluck.
thanks alot bro
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Samchuky(m): 10:50am On Nov 19, 2013
Hello, u guys are doing a nice job here.
Pls i hav a question. I am having problem parking my domains at afternic. I tried changing the nameservers at godaddy, and it looked like it did change, but i checkd back at godaddy only to find out that d nameservers had gone back to d formal nameserver.
gcfr and others pls i need help!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 19, 2013
Samchuky: I am having problem parking my domains at afternic. I tried changing the nameservers at godaddy, and it looked like it did change, but i checkd back at godaddy only to find out that d nameservers had gone back to d formal nameserver.
gcfr and others pls i need help!
park it somewhere else then. Afternic needs to approve your domains and your account b4 u park with them, and if you send them a mail to complain? They will block your account, cos they don't accept Nigerians.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
MintyX, I say... Congrats!!!! Keep it up. Just rinse and repeat!
Btw, what's the domain name? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2013
gcfr.com:
Imagine buying something for N6400000, then u just flushed it down d toilet. Pple really get money to waste.
http://www.hybriddomainer.com/2013/11/talktv-purchased-for-40000-in-nov-2011-and-dropped-in-nov-2013.html
sure... Oyibo Get Money... Die!

I saw that too. They are not the first nor will they be the last. Another dude at namepros re-registered a name he sold for 1k last year. TripleAdvantage.com went through same fate..

In anothe news

http://techcrunch.com/2013/11/18/google-pays-17-million-settlement-over-no-harm-browser-privacy-violations/?ncid=fb
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Samchuky(m): 6:42pm On Nov 19, 2013
gcfr.com:
park it somewhere else then. Afternic needs to approve your domains and your account b4 u park with them, and if you send them a mail to complain? They will block your account, cos they don't accept Nigerians.
tnx alot bro
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Samchuky(m): 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2013
Gcfr, pls am sorry 4 askin too many questions.
But i want to knw if I cnt get my money 4rm afternic when i make a sale since they dnt accept Nigerians?
Wich oda marketplaces wud u recommend dat hav been working 4 u

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.