Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Southampton Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 30th March 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Southampton Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 30th March 2013 (11939 Views)

Barcelona Vs AC Milan : UCL (4 - 0) On 12th March 2013 / Manchester United Vs Real Madrid - UCL (1 - 2) On 5th March 2013 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southampton Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 30th March 2013 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 30, 2013
2legit2qwt: Advantage Tottenham
Thanks Bentiez for destroying Chelsea and Abrahimovic for giving you the opportunity to do it cry

Abramovich hasn't made d best decisions for sometime now.
Re: Southampton Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 30th March 2013 by akhis: 6:03pm On Mar 30, 2013
Evestar200: U fit insult me,,,bt all i knw chelshit don lose,,,totteham nd arsenal on d way,,,MAN UTD on top,,they shld catch MAN UTD if they can

and they can not fit.
Re: Southampton Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 30th March 2013 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 30, 2013
akhis:

hey my guy, game don end. xhoose grave to burry ur head grin

hey my guy, game don end. xhoose grave to burry ur head
as to say u no say na 4 cemetary u girl throw wen en abort u finish... Better days ahead 4 chelsea...

No b their first and won't be their last
Re: Southampton Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 30th March 2013 by 2legit2qwt: 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2013
torres2: The fact remains whenever Mata don start chelsea match they always struggle to win

Whatever! We had you in front of goal for most of the game but you couldn't hit a barn door, now you wanna talk about mata, what matas is you scoring dud angry angry
Re: Southampton Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 30th March 2013 by Eziachi: 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2013
2legit2qwt: Advantage Tottenham
Thanks Bentiez for destroying Chelsea and Abrahimovic for giving you the opportunity to do it cry
I didn't see Benitez among the 11 well paid men wearing the blue shirt on that pitch, did you?
It easy for the bandwagon satellite TV football fans not to have imagine that before Abrahimovic arrived, Chelsea was just a middle table cup team hanging on for their existence with Ken Bate.
I look forward to the day the real chelsea fans(not the bandwagon TV ones) will start hanging placards calling on the Russian to go.
Re: Southampton Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 30th March 2013 by Kaxmytex(m): 6:06pm On Mar 30, 2013
Evestar200: U fit insult me,,,bt all i knw chelshit don lose,,,totteham nd arsenal on d way,,,MAN UTD on top,,they shld catch MAN UTD if they can
so,u b man u fan??shocked
Re: Southampton Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 30th March 2013 by 2legit2qwt: 6:06pm On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan:

Abramovich hasn't made d best decisions for sometime now.
Nope, i can't wait for the season to be over to have Mourinho back, we need him now more than ever before we become liverfool
Eziachi:
I didn't see Benitez among the 11 well paid men wearing the blue shirt on that pitch, did you?
Open your eyes clearly, he was playing with his pen angry angry
Re: Southampton Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 30th March 2013 by Kaxmytex(m): 6:09pm On Mar 30, 2013
Chelsea don spoil mah mood....
Re: Southampton Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 30th March 2013 by Odunharry(m): 6:09pm On Mar 30, 2013
Br3nd4: *looks him from head to toe 7times grin* mstcheeeeeewwww I wu teh all your fwends to not be your fwend again. *blink and tsk* bet me
mhen...dy knw u alrdy..dy wont play wt u again
Re: Southampton Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 30th March 2013 by akhis: 6:11pm On Mar 30, 2013
c++_crazy:
as to say u no say na 4 cemetary u girl throw wen en abort u finish... Better days ahead 4 chelsea...

No b their first and won't be their last

hey guy, this is just game and we will always move on. Happy easter. i non gi dey kill u over money wey non go reach our hand or make u dey fight me. we are and should be big brothers. one love brother!
Re: Southampton Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 30th March 2013 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 30, 2013
2legit2qwt:

Whatever! We had you in front of goal for most of the game but you couldn't hit a barn door, now you wanna talk about mata, what matas is you scoring dud angry angry

I don't blame you, I blame myself for bearing a resembalnce username with that MISFIRING WAZO MILLION POUNDS.
Re: Southampton Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 30th March 2013 by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2013
2legit2qwt:
Nope, i can't wait for the season to be over to have Mourinho back, we need him now more than ever before we become liverfool

Yeah, after winning this season's Champions League, Mourinho has to come back to CFC.
Re: Southampton Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 30th March 2013 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 30, 2013
torres2:

I don't blame you, I blame myself for bearing a resembalnce username with that MISFIRING WAZO MILLION POUNDS.

There are rumours of him leaving at the end of the season.
Re: Southampton Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 30th March 2013 by Evestar200(f): 6:15pm On Mar 30, 2013
Mumu go ask ur gf make she tell u nor ask me
c++_crazy:
who dey play 3 4 man u. No ask any of ur customers d answer?
Re: Southampton Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 30th March 2013 by 2legit2qwt: 6:15pm On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan:

There are rumours of him leaving at the end of the season.
Yeah, i think he'll go back to spain maybe return to Athletico Madrid. I'll leave if i was him, he should be ashamed that's of course, if he has a face to save.
torres2:

I'm just messing with ya, i'm a joker cheesy cheesy
Re: Southampton Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 30th March 2013 by Blesyn014(m): 6:15pm On Mar 30, 2013
Really don't know what this benitez of a guy is doinq to chelsea.. I'm so just tired of there inconsistency walahi..!! Thank God i didn't go to watch the match if not eh, i would have been more angry untop d angry wey i de angry so..mtchew!!!!
Re: Southampton Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 30th March 2013 by Eziachi: 6:16pm On Mar 30, 2013
2legit2qwt:

Playing with his suit and tie/pen on the touchline/bench, not with a blue shirt on the pitch.
Mourihno is not a magician, every coach including him is as good as the player she has and the owner millions available to him to get whoever he fancies. If he is a magician, then his train should stop at Loftus Road to save QPR or even Reading.
Its funny how the so called good coaches only coaches the top teams with the best players and owners money to spend.

1 Like

Re: Southampton Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 30th March 2013 by Evestar200(f): 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2013
Yes of cuz,,,RED BLOOD 4 SURE
Kaxmytex:
so,u b man u fan??shocked
Re: Southampton Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 30th March 2013 by dady12: 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan:

Yeah, after winning this season's Champions League, Mourinho has to come back to CFC.
chelsea will not qualify 4 cl
Re: Southampton Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 30th March 2013 by Evestar200(f): 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2013
And they can neva eva catch MAN UTD
akhis:

and they can not fit.
Re: Southampton Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 30th March 2013 by Kaxmytex(m): 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2013
I take God beg uncle benny,make im no use diz kynd line-up against man u o
Re: Southampton Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 30th March 2013 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2013
Eziachi:
Playing with his suit and tie/pen on the touchline/bench, not with a blue shirt on the pitch.
Mourihno is not a magician, every coach including him is as good as the player she has and the owner millions available to him to get whoever he fancies. If he is a magician, then his train should stop at Loftus Road to save QPR or even Reading.
Its funny how the so called good coaches only coaches the top teams with the best players and owners money to spend.

Err.. Mourinho once won the Champions League with an unfancied Porto team in 2004, and he defied all odds to win the UCL with Inter in 2010.
Re: Southampton Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 30th March 2013 by Eziachi: 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan:

Before, he descend on Chelsea with his magic touch,maybe, he should retain the La Liga first. Cup competition is anybody's on your lucky day, after all Millwall is still in the F.A cup and Malaga still in the champions league. What about Monaco in the champions league final?
That what cup games are about.
Re: Southampton Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 30th March 2013 by Kaxmytex(m): 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2013
Evestar200: Yes of cuz,,,RED BLOOD 4 SURE
see ur maut lyk "red blood"
u sure say ur blood na red cuz my own na blue o?
Re: Southampton Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 30th March 2013 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2013
dady12: chelsea will not qualify 4 cl

If Chelsea wins the game in hand, they'll be a point above the Spurs.
Re: Southampton Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 30th March 2013 by Shollyps(m): 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2013
Watin mourinho wan do?he go perform magic?dis 1 no be manager fault,na d player dey play rubbish.in other news.moses+marin+£50m=rubbish
Re: Southampton Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 30th March 2013 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2013
akhis:

hey guy, this is just game and we will always move on. Happy easter. i non gi dey kill u over money wey non go reach our hand or make u dey fight me. we are and should be big brothers. one love brother!
thank U u've said well, abeg no gree make anyhow girl dey cause problem btw u and ur guy even en dey hard b4 my own gf fit cos probs btw me and my guys, dz girls na afo anu, imagine i ask'am who dey play 3 4 en club en no fit answer...
Re: Southampton Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 30th March 2013 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2013
Eziachi:
Before, he descend on Chelsea with his magic touch,maybe, he should retain the La Liga first. Cup competition is anybody's on your lucky day, after all Millwall is still in the F.A cup and Malaga still in the champions league. What about Monaco in the champions league final?
That what cup games are about.
grin grin grin

Barca will win the La Liga. However, he has already entered the history books as the first player or manager to win the English, Italian and Spanish leagues. I doff my hat for him.
Re: Southampton Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 30th March 2013 by donem: 6:24pm On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan:

Yeah i agree with your sentiments about Mourinho probably coming back 2 chelsea come season end, but have it in mind that should chelsea fail to qualify for champions league which is possible, then i can confidently tell u dat he wont be coming to chelsea.
Re: Southampton Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 30th March 2013 by sylve11: 6:24pm On Mar 30, 2013
lol, chelshit dooo! grin grin grin cool
Re: Southampton Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 30th March 2013 by 2legit2qwt: 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2013
Eziachi:

No denying that the quality of the players matters but you ca't take out the geniuses of coaches like Mourinho, Ferguson, Hiddink et al
This Chelsea team has enough quality to be challenging the title but they have fallen flat when the stakes are high. With coaches like Mourinho, there's the motivation that makes player put in their best even when losing.
Benitez is clueless for the most part and he shouldn't be allowed near a top tier team again
Re: Southampton Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 30th March 2013 by Eziachi: 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan:

Err.. Mourinho once won the Champions League with an unfancied Porto team in 2004, and he defied all odds to win the UCL with Inter in 2010.
Porto is one of Europe elite clubs before and after Mourinho and it was also an unfancied Monaco that beat in the worst European cup finals ever. Don't buy the propaganda. Which team did he coach before he came Porto and how did the team do under him? Have ever ask yourself that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Real Madrid Vs PSG : UCL (1 - 0) On 3rd November 2015 / Manchester City Vs Sheffield United (2 - 0) On 29th December 2019 / What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.