Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA (25271 Views)

WW 3- North Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA!!!! / Rockets Fired From Gaza In To Israel As Obama Visits / Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by onyekabe(m): 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2013
When will NK launch the attack. They should stop making noise if they can't launch any attack
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by confusion247(m): 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2013
What I don't understand is what is withholding North Korea from striking. The provocation have being proven beyond reasonable doubt. Why put rockets on stand by while you are being provoked. USA and South Korea are holding military drills not an attack on North Korea.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 29, 2013
Buzugee/Obadiah777, cap28, and eggheaders will like this video... This sheds more light on why some of the things the so-called "conspiracy theorists" say all the time might have some elements of truth....

Hacked Emails From Colin Powell Talk About Bohemian Grove

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ7CfjeEdZw
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 29, 2013
@shymexx
@bookface
@ebdib

I'm not convinced about, first, this talk of the West being a bully. True enough, the more powerful human beings become the more they tend towards arrogating powers to themselves. But is it in fact what the US always does? Why do you, @shymexx, insist that the US is the monster you say she is? Can you explain that?

Second, I will admit that large numbers count in conflict or else why do nations carry out diplomatic relations to gain more friends? But I don't believe that in all situations sheer numbers are the magic. One million soldiers next door to SK should worry her but if one SK soldier can match five NK soldiers because of better training and better weaponry, can the SK not relax if she can field 250 000 troops?

Also, can she not relax if she can force the battle onto her ground and control the environment? I think it's oversimplifying things to say that it all comes down to sheer numbers but, that is not to say that , all other things being equal, a large army will not have the advantage over a small one.

Third, what is this about the US economy failing? What is spoken of today, to the best of my knowledge, is a global economy rather than a national one. The way I have come to see it, international borrowing and lending is quite involving and binds economies in rather complicated ways. If then, for instance, China who is the US's biggest creditor decided to call in her debts, she'd do almost as much damage to her economy as she could do to America's although I don't claim to understand perfectly how.

This is apparently why for quite a while now, however much anyone has talked tough, nobody has ever put their money where their mouth is and fired the first shot. Because it would be akin to shooting oneself.

Again, the US economy is years, at least a decade, if memory serves me right, ahead of the second largest economy in the world which is the Chinese. That is, if everything else stays the same and the Chinese kept growing, her economy might catch up to America's in ten to twelve years. But my info on that is a bit old and I haven't been following events avidly so I am willing to be corrected.

What this means is that we are talking about one giant economy bound in rather intricate and deep ways with probably every major economy and somehow it makes sense to suppose that some of those economies could isolate it without hurting themselves badly in the process? I don't think so. However, I'm willing to be educated otherwise if possible.

Fourth, @shymexx, on the other thread, I think it was @michaeljones36 that pointed out hat since WW2, the US has never really declared war on any country. That point seems to me to be worthy of note and may explain the outcome of the campaigns in the small countries yoi continue to refer to.

For instance, if the US entered Afghanistan not to fight Afghanistan but to fight the Taliban and the terrorism they represented, then the 'war' she fought there must have been extremely complicated. She would have had to avoid hurting the citizens as much as possible while dealing with the natural resentment that humans have for anyone or anything invading their territory whatever the reason. She would have had to deal with the natural compassion Afghans would have for their compatriots regardless that they were the trouble. And other complications like those.

That is not to say that there was indeed no hidden agenda and ulterior motive such that even though she pretended otherwise, the US was in fact warring against Afghanistan. Rather, it is to say that even if she had no ulterior motive, it would have been really troublesome to try and kill a man in his family's backyard even if he'd come to yours and killed your brothers when such a man's family is right on hand.

But had it been a full-out war against the Afghan nation or Vietnam or Iraq or Korea, I think we can all agree that there'd br no arguments whether America won the war or not. I think the disappearance of those countries from the map would have put paid to such arguments.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by bookface: 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
Second, I will admit that large numbers count in conflict or else why do nations carry out diplomatic relations to gain more friends? But I don't believe that in all situations sheer numbers are the magic. One million soldiers next door to SK should worry her but if one SK soldier can match five NK soldiers because of better training and better weaponry, can the SK not relax if she can field 250 000 troops?

This is NOT SPARTA! This is SOUTH KOREA!
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2013
pat077: when will all this happen? I hope it won't be in our generation.
IT HAS STARTED.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by ewet: 8:02pm On Mar 29, 2013
i WISH THEM GOODLUCK,AND I WAIT TO SEE WHT WILL BCOM OF THT SMALL BOY THT IS THR LEADER.THY HAD BETA TALK SENSE INTO HIS HAED AND ADVISE HIM NOT TO EMBARK ON THIS SUICIDE ATTEMPT AND ISSUE DEATH SENTENCE TO HIS PEOPLE.HE SHULD ASK SADDAM WHT HAPPENED IN THE 1991 GULF WAR.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 29, 2013
Ihedinobi: Why do you, @shymexx, insist that the US is the monster you say she is? Can you explain that?

Personally, I don't rate bullies and I'm an anti-war pseudo-liberal(meaning leaning towards Marxism not the modern day gun-ho liberals)... US foreign policy is based on bullying smaller countries around the world with big guns to their heads - and that's just not right... I'll cite a quote from arguably the greatest Briton that ever lived and one of the heroes of World War 2, Winston Churchill... He said:"To jaw-jaw is always better than to war-war." There are some wars America shouldn't have fought, however because neo-cons and neo-liberals in Washington act first and think later - they have continued to destroy this beautiful planet and humanity for absolutely no reason whatsoever... We can all get a pen and paper, and start listing all the wars the Americans have been involved in, either directly or indirectly since world war 2... and you'll find out that, the Americans are directly/indirectly responsible for more than 100 million deaths... Despite all the inexcusable killings of innocent people around the world - what have we achieved?? The world is still as messed up as ever... So what's the point of all these wars Every sane mind is just tired of these needless wars that won't achieve anything both in short-term and long-term...

I also believe in live and let's live... and America's policy of forcing its way of life on everyone is problematic... The truth is that, the American style of government and democracy isn't going to work for everyone esp. those from ancient empires in the far east and middle east... So, why can't the Americans let them be?? And if the Americans feel their style of government is the most appropriate across the board - at least they should make sure that what's good for the goose is good for the gander... not their hypocritical approach... Libya was invaded according to the almighty yanks because Gaddafi was a dictator - however they're in bed with worse authoritarian monarchies in Kuwait, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E and Qatar... Can you see the hypocrisy

I don't have a problem with ordinary Americans because we're all in this together living under the rule of a few psychos... Heck, I've got huffington post and about five African American websites opened right now - and I'll still watch the NBA and Miami Tennis Masters tonight... grin I'm probably the most American lifestyle poster on this forum... However, I can't stand America's foreign policy...wink

2 Likes

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 29, 2013
shymexx:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Europeans are smart mofos... They know America is going to self-destruct in a few years and they're definitely not ready to go down with the empire... They're also playing double-game with the yanks... The reason why the sanctions on Iran and NK haven't been effective is because of Europeans countries... They're all secretly dealing with the Iranians and North Koreans... grin

As for the Germans, they're just waiting for the right time to take on the Americans and get them off their country... France only started being pro-America again a few years ago - we all still remember how Jacques Chirac told Bush to fvck off when he wanted to invade Iraq... And most of Europe enjoy cosy relationships with the Russians(esp. the French and Germans), anyway... They buy Russian gas and sell military capabilities the Russians don't have to them

My bad, I just call everything the ancients said/knowledge "Supreme Mathematics" because only people with higher/supreme consciousness can decipher it... Most people don't know that the rulers of today are still following the scripts written by the ancient men albeit in a wrong way... This isn't even conspiracy theory, it's just how most things always play out...
LOL WHETHER EUROPE LIKES IT OR NOT, THEY ARE GOING DOWN WITH AMERICA. THEY ARE THE SAME PEOPLE. THEY ARE ALL CALLED THE ROMAN EMPIRE. THE ROMAN EMPIRE MORPHED INTO THE EUROZONE AND FROM THE EUROZONE 3 COUNTRIES FORMED AMERICA ( ENGLAND TOOK THE NOTHEASTERN STATES ) SPAIN TOOK THE SOUTHERN STATES AND FRANCE TOOK NEW ORLEANS. NOW IN THE BOOK OF DANIEL THIS IS SYMBOLICALLY REPRESENTED AS THE 10 HORNS AND 3 OF THE HORNS ARE SUBDUED BY A LITTLE HORN ( THIS IS THE AMERICAN REVOLUTIONARY WAR WHEN ENGLAND GOT KICKED OUT AND THEY BOUGHT NEW ORLEANS FROM THE FRENCH AND THE SOUTHERN STATES FROM SPAIN. THIS IS THE 3 LITTLE HORNS GETTING SUBDUED BY THE STOUT HORN ( USA ) IN THE BOOK OF DANIEL CHAPTER 7. BUT THE POINT IS THEY ARE ALL THE SAME PEOPLE. AMERICANS AND EUROPEANS. THATS WHY IN ALL THEIR COUNTRIES BOTH EUROPE AND SPAIN THEIR BUILDINGD ARE STILL BUILT HOW THEY DID IT IN THE ROMAN EMPIRE. THIS EMPIRE IS THE FOURTH AND FINAL BEAST TO RULE THE WORLD BEFORE THE KINGDOM IS HANDED BACK TO THE ISRAELITES IN A RIGHTEOUS ERA THAT WILL TAKE OVER AFTER THE END OF WW3. SO I SAY ALL THIS TO SAY EUROPE AND AMERICA WILL BE DESTROYED. THEY ARE THE SAME PEOPLE. WHILE THEY ARE THE ROMAN EMPIRE, THEIR BIBLICAL NAME IS EDOM. THEY ARE EDOMITES. SO BASICALLY IN THIS WAR THAT IS BREWING THEIR WILL BE NO WINNERS AMONGST THE NATIONS, THE ONLY WINNERS WILL BE THE RIGHTEOUS. IF YOU ARE ON THE LORDS HIT LIST, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO MAKE IT OUT ALIVE. ONLY PEOPLE WHO WILL SURVIVE THIS TRIBULATION IS THOSE NOT ON THE LORDS S-H-I-T LIST. IF YOU ARE ON THE LORDS S-H-I-T LIST, JUST KISS YOUR AZZ GOODBYE CUZ CHANCES ARE YOU WILL NOT BE ALIVE FOR VERY LONG ( I AINT REFERING TO YOU SHYMMEX, THIS IS TO EVERYONE READING THIS, BUT OF COURSE IT APPLIES TO YOU TOO SHYMMEX LOL, YOU CANT BE AN ATHEIST BRAH, YOU NEED PROTECTION, WE ARE GOING INTO PERILOUS TIMES AND YOUR SAVVY WILL NOT SAVE YOU. A WALL OF PROTECTION IS WHAT WOULD SAVE YOU BRAH LOL. AM FOR REAL. I AINT CRAZY ). THIS WAR WILL START AND FINISH BEFORE BARRACK OBAMAS SECOND TERM IN OFFICE. I WOULD EXPLAIN WHY BUT I DONT WANT TO GET TOO DEEP grin grin grin FOLKS THESE DAYS CANT HANDLE DEEPNESS
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2013
shymexx: Buzugee/Obadiah777, cap28, and eggheaders will like this video... This sheds more light on why some of the things the so-called "conspiracy theorists" say all the time might have some elements of truth....

LOL I TRY NOT TO GET INTO ALL THAT BOHEMIAN GROVE STUFF. I KNOW ITS HAPPENING BUT IT ALL COMES DOWN TO THIS >>> 1 JOHN 5 VS 19 the whole world lies under the control of the evil one. <<<< ALL THE RULERS OF THIS WORLD AND ALL THE WARS FOR RESOURCES AND DEMOCRACY AND CAPITALISM ETC ETC. THESE ARE ALL THE TOOLS OF DEVILS. THIS IS HOW THEY CONTROL THE WORLD. SO I KNOW STUFF LIKE THE BOHEMIAN GROVE EXISTS. THE BIBLE SAYS IT EXISTS IN AMERICA. AMERICAN LEADERS AND GOVT IS KNEE DEEP IN SORCERY.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2013
Ihedinobi:
Fourth, @shymexx, on the other thread, I think it was @michaeljones36 that pointed out hat since WW2, the US has never really declared war on any country. That point seems to me to be worthy of note and may explain the outcome of the campaigns in the small countries yoi continue to refer to.

That's just a political statement and it was "bookface" that said it...michaeljones36 is a troll suffering from post traumatic stress and he's probably posting from a mental home... So, I doubt he has the wit to post anything like that... grin
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 29, 2013
bookface:

This is NOT SPARTA! This is SOUTH KOREA!

Pardon me, but I don't believe that I suggested that it is Sparta.

However, perhaps you make a good point mentioning Sparta. If SK could in fact match NK as I have said, would my point not stand?

Even if Sparta's circumstances were different than SK's, it is still war involving men, skill, weaponry and environment. Is it utterly absurd that some principle might apply to both instances?
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2013
obadiah777: LOL WHETHER EUROPE LIKE ITS OR NOT, THEY ARE GOING DOWN WITH AMERICA. THEY ARE THE SAME PEOPLE. THEY ARE ALL CALLED THE ROMAN EMPIRE. THE ROMAN EMPIRE MORPHED INTO THE EUROZONE AND FROM THE EUROZONE 3 COUNTRIES FORMED AMERICA ( ENGLAND TOOK THE NOTHEASTERN STATES ) SPAIN TOOK THE SOUTHERN STATES AND FRANCE TOOK NEW ORLEANS. NOW IN THE BOOK OF DANIEL THIS IS SYMBOLICALLY REPRESENTED AS THE 10 HORNS AND 3 OF THE HORNS ARE SUBDUED BY A LITTLE HORN ( THIS IS THE AMERICAN REVOLUTIONARY WAR WHEN ENGLAND GOT KICKED OUT AND THEY BOUGHT NEW ORLEANS FROM THE FRENCH AND THE SOUTHERN STATES FROM SPAIN. THIS IS THE 3 LITTLE HORNS GETTING SUBDUED BY THE STOUT HORN ( USA ) IN THE BOOK OF DANIEL CHAPTER 7. BUT THE POINT IS THEY ARE ALL THE SAME PEOPLE. AMERICANS AND EUROPEANS. THATS WHY IN ALL THEIR COUNTRIES BOTH EUROPE AND SPAIN THEIR BUILDINGD ARE STILL BUILT HOW THEY DID IT IN THE ROMAN EMPIRE. THIS EMPIRE IS THE FOURTH AND FINAL BEAST TO RULE THE WORLD BEFORE THE KINGDOM IS HANDED BACK TO THE ISRAELITES IN A RIGHTEOUS ERA THAT WILL TAKE OVER AFTER THE END OF WW3. SO I SAY ALL THIS TO SAY EUROPE AND AMERICA WILL BE DESTROYED. THEY ARE THE SAME PEOPLE. WHILE THEY ARE THE ROMAN EMPIRE, THEIR BIBLICAL NAME IS EDOM. THEY ARE EDOMITES. SO BASICALLY IN THIS WAR THAT IS BREWING THEIR WILL BE NO WINNERS AMONGST THE NATIONS, THE ONLY WINNERS WILL BE THE RIGHTEOUS. IF YOU ARE ON THE LORDS HIT LIST, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO MAKE IT OUT ALIVE. ONLY PEOPLE WHO WILL SURVIVE THIS TRIBULATION IS THOSE NOT ON THE LORDS S-H-I-T LIST. IF YOU ARE ON THE LORDS S-H-I-T LIST, JUST KISS YOUR AZZ GOODBYE CUZ CHANCES ARE YOU WILL NOT BE ALIVE FOR VERY LONG ( I AINT REFERING TO YOU SHYMMEX, THIS IS TO EVERYONE READING THIS, BUT OF COURSE IT APPLIES TO YOU TOO SHYMMEX LOL, YOU CANT BE AN ATHEIST BRAH, YOU NEED PROTECTION, WE ARE GOING INTO PERILOUS TIMES AND YOUR SAVVY WILL NOT SAVE YOU. A WALL OF PROTECTION IS WHAT WOULD SAVE YOU BRAH LOL. AM FOR REAL. I AINT CRAZY ). THIS WAR WILL START AND FINISH BEFORE BARRACK OBAMAS SECOND TERM IN OFFICE. I WOULD EXPLAIN WHY BUT I DONT WANT TO GET TOO DEEP grin grin grin FOLKS THESE DAYS CANT HANDLE DEEPNESS

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I hear that, bruddah... grin

I know they're still following the scripts used by the Roman empire and they also stole a bit from the ancient Egyptians as well... The Romans stole from the Greeks and the Greeks stole from the ancient Egyptians - so everything still goes back to the Pharaohs and their ancient mathematics/knowledge... grin Hmmmmmmmmm.... It's starting to get clearer now, bro buzugee.... tongue

However, I'm not an atheist... I can't really say I'm a Christian because I've not been to Church in a long time - probably only been to Church like twice/thrice in 6 years... grin I just don't agree with these pulpit pimps masquerading as pastors, to be honest... And I can't call myself a Muslim because I've not been to the Mosque since I was 9(yeah got Muslims in my family wink) and I can't stand the meteorite(black stone in Kaaba) these ragheads are forcing everyone to kiss... like seriously, who kisses a meteorite as a form of holiness?? undecided

I'm just an Afroasiatic black man still seeking knowledge and reading more about the universe and different cultures... Heck, I'm going to start globe-trotting in a few years for that... However, I believe in GOD the SUPREME BEING and the GRAND-MASTER-MATHEMATICIAN/THE-MAKER/OLORUN/ELEDUMARE... wink
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by dnawah(m): 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2013
chiover: Hmmmmm, I've said it time without numbers that thia froggy looking boy wants to die early. A woman cannot beat a man o. Hope he has a son that will replace him because the way am seeing it now,he is about to die young. America no dey romance with you for millitary tins o. U go know say Obama na white man when lthey lunch first drone into North Korea. As for me and my family, e no concern us
hia!no mind am,death way want kill dog,no dey gree am hear the smell of shit(translation 4rm igbo)grin
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2013
obadiah777: LOL I TRY NOT TO GET INTO ALL THAT BOHEMIAN GROVE STUFF. I KNOW ITS HAPPENING BUT IT ALL COMES DOWN TO THIS >>> 1 JOHN 5 VS 19 the whole world lies under the control of the evil one. <<<< ALL THE RULERS OF THIS WORLD AND ALL THE WARS FOR RESOURCES AND DEMOCRACY AND CAPITALISM ETC ETC. THESE ARE ALL THE TOOLS OF DEVILS. THIS IS HOW THEY CONTROL THE WORLD. SO I KNOW STUFF LIKE THE BOHEMIAN GROVE EXISTS. THE BIBLE SAYS IT EXISTS IN AMERICA. AMERICAN LEADERS AND GOVT IS KNEE DEEP IN SORCERY.

@ the bolded... Everyone knows that and it's obvious from the American dollar and how Washington DC was built like ancient Egypt with the help of Benjamin Banneker... The symbolism is crystal clear but I just don't like getting involved in things like that... It makes you look more like a conspiracy theorist than someone who has something intelligent to say...
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 29, 2013
shymexx:

Personally, I don't rate bullies and I'm an anti-war pseudo-liberal(meaning leaning towards Marxism not the modern day gun-ho liberals)... US foreign policy is based on bullying smaller countries around the world with big guns to their heads - and that's just not right... I'll cite a quote from arguably the greatest Briton that ever lived and one of the heroes of World War 2, Winston Churchill... He said:"To jaw-jaw is always better than to war-war." There are some wars America shouldn't have fought, however because neo-cons and neo-liberals in Washington act first and think later - they have continued to destroy this beautiful planet and humanity for absolutely no reason whatsoever... We can all get a pen and paper, and start listing all the wars the Americans have been involved in, either directly or indirectly since world war 2... and you'll find out that, the Americans are directly/indirectly responsible for more than 100 million deaths... Despite all the inexcusable killings of innocent people around the world - what have we achieved?? The world is still as messed up as ever... So what's the point of all these wars Every sane mind is just tired of these needless wars that won't achieve anything both in short-term and long-term...

I also believe in live and let's live... and America's policy of forcing its way of life on everyone is problematic... The truth is that, the American style of government and democracy isn't going to work for everyone esp. those from ancient empires in the far east and middle east... So, why can't the Americans let them be?? And if the Americans feel their style of government is the most appropriate across the board - at least they should make sure that what's good for the goose is good for the gander... not their hypocritical approach... Libya was invaded according to the almighty yanks because Gaddafi was a dictator - however they're in bed with worse authoritarian monarchies in Kuwait, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E and Qatar... Can you see the hypocrisy

I don't have a problem with ordinary Americans because we're all in this together living under the rule of a few psychos... Heck, I've got huffington post and about five African American websites opened right now - and I'll still watch the NBA and Miami Tennis Masters tonight... grin I'm probably the most American lifestyle poster on this forum... However, I can't stand America's foreign policy...wink

I hear you, brah. My problem is that I still don't know what this foreign policy is that upsets you.

I do understand though that you feel that America forces her way of life on everybody. But I don't see you complaining that the Russians not only did too but that they annexed unwilling nations to themselves to become the USSR.

I don't hear you complaining about Japan's domination of Asia Pacific for so long until WW2. Or of the Spanish empire, the Portuguese, the British, the Malian (if I remember correctly) and all kinds. Is it perhaps because America is contemporary?

I thinl it's natural to human beings to try to share what they have with others even if against their will. Perhaps that's what America is doing.

But the part I don't get is the bullying. Who have they bullied?

About the hypocrisy, how do the nations comparr to one another? I understand citizens of Kuwait, UAE, Saudi Arabia and the others to be rather well-favored people, but Libya didn't give off the same vibes. Am I wrong?
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 29, 2013
shymexx:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I hear that, bruddah... grin

I know they're still following the scripts used by the Roman empire and they also stole a bit from the ancient Egyptians as well... The Romans stole from the Greeks and the Greeks stole from the ancient Egyptians - so everything still goes back to the Pharaohs and their ancient mathematics/knowledge... grin Hmmmmmmmmm.... It's starting to get clearer now, bro buzugee.... tongue

However, I'm not an atheist... I can't really say I'm a Christian because I've not been to Church in a long time - probably only been to Church like twice/thrice in 6 years... grin I just don't agree with these pulpit pimps masquerading as pastors, to be honest... And I can't call myself a Muslim because I've not been to the Mosque since I was 9(yeah got Muslims in my family wink) and I can't stand the meteorite(black stone in Kaaba) these ragheads are forcing everyone to kiss... like seriously, who kisses a meteorite as a form of holiness?? undecided

I'm just an Afroasiatic black man still seeking knowledge and reading more about the universe and different cultures... Heck, I'm going to start globe-trotting in a few years for that... However, I believe in GOD the SUPREME BEING and the GRAND-MASTER-MATHEMATICIAN/THE-MAKER/OLORUN/ELEDUMARE... wink
LOL BRUV THIS IS NOT ABOUT CHURCH. YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO GO TO CHURCH. YOUR BODY IS THE TEMPLE THAT HOUSES YOUR SPIRIT ( HOLY ). YOUR BODY IS THE CHURCH. THE BIBLE IS NOT A RELIGION BRUV. ALL THAT CELEBRATING EASTER, GOOD FRIDAY, GOING TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY, ETC ETC ? THATS NOT IN THE BIBLE. ITS MAN MADE TRADITION. THE ONLY THING REQUESTED OF YOU IS TO READ THE BIBLE ( PREFARABLY A KJV ). THIS IS HOW YOU COMMUNICATE WITH GOD. BY READING THE BIBLE. THE WORDS IN THE BIBLE IS THE HOLY SPIRIT OF CHRIST. THE MORE YOU READ IT THE MORE THE HOLY PART OF YOUR SPIRIT GETS ACTIVATED AND STRENGTHENED. AND THE MORE THE HOLY PART OF YOUR SPIRIT GETS STRENGTHENED THE MORE YOUR LIFE JUST STARTS AUTOMATICALLY CHANGING. BUT THAT WOULD BE A PERSONAL TRANSFORMATION THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS JUST 'ENJOY READING THE BIBLE'. THATS ALL THATS REQUIRED OF YOU. AND YOU METAMORPHOSE THE DEEPER YOU GET INTO IT. BUT I DIGRESS, BRUV, YOU DONT NEED TO GO GLOBETROTTING TO SEEK WHAT YOU HAVE ALREADY SITTING ON A SHELF IN YOUR HOUSE. ITS WASTE OF TIME, WASTE OF MONEY AND MORE IMPORTANTLY YOU ARE PUTTING YOUR LIFE AT RISK. THE WORLD IS GETTING COLDER AND COLDER. PEOPLE ARE GETTING MORE DIABOLICAL. LOTS OF PEOPLE TRAVELLING HAVE COME UP MISSING.

WITH REGARDS TO THE CUSTOMS OF THE WORLD TODAY ? IT WAS PASSED DOWN FROM THE ANCIENT BABYLONIAN EMPIRE ( THATS WHERE YOU GET THE CELEBRATION OF EASTER WHICH IS THE gODDES ISHTA, THATS WHERE YOU GET DEC 25TH CHRISTMAS DAY WHICH IS ACTUALLY NIMRODS BIRTHDAY, THATS WHERE YOU GET EASTER EGGS, CHRISTMAS TREE ETC ETC ), FROM ANCIENT BABYLONIAN EMPIRE, WE HAD THE EGYPTIAN EMPIRE. THESE ARE BOTH HAMITIC EMPIRES AND THEN NEXT WE HAD THE MEDIO-PERSIAN-THEN THE GREEK-THEN THE ROMAN AND FROM THE ROMAN WE GOT ORGANIZED RELIGION. ROMAN MORPHED INTO EUROZONE OUT OF WHICH SPRANG UP AMERICA. SO ALL TRADITIONS AND CULTURES ARE PASSED DOWN.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by dady12: 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
shymexx:

Preach to them, bro...

I still can't believe no one is talking about the US conducting a 3 months military exercise near the coast of NK... If that's not an intentional provocation, I don't know what it's... The US is the aggressor here... but NK is also psychotic...

I'll like to know how the yanks would feel if Russia decides to conduct a 3 month military exercise somewhere in Cuba or Panama... grin
what prompt US to conduct that military exercise?do they just wake up and say today we must go to north korea boundary for military parade?try to think be4 posting
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2013
shymexx:

@ the bolded... Everyone knows that and it's obvious from the American dollar and how Washington DC was built like ancient Egypt with the help of Benjamin Banneker... The symbolism is crystal clear but I just don't like getting involved in things like that... It makes you look more like a conspiracy theorist than someone who has something intelligent to say...
WHICH IS WHY I DONT LIKE GETTING INTO IT TOO. IT IS NOT IMPORTANT AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED. THEN YOU GET THESE PEOPLE WHO ARE OBSESSED WITH THE ILLUMINATI LOL. grin THE BOTTOMLINE IS, THE WORLD IS IN THE HANDS OF THE WICKED AND WHATEVER MEANS THEY HAVE TO SHARPEN THEIR WICKEDNESS, THEY USE IT, BE IT ILLUMINATI, SORCERY, BOHEMIAN GROVE, SACRIFICING LITTLE KIDS AND DRINKING THEIR BLOOD ETC ETC. WHATEVER MEANS THEY CAN USE TO STAY ON TOP, THEY USE. SO GETTING INTO DETAILS OF WHAT THEY DO IS UNIMPORTANT TO ME. I AM MORE FOCUSED ON THE BIGGER PICTURE.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by samkoro: 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2013
bookface:

Let's assume China is only next doors to the United States of America, and the Chinese pemier orders it's 1.3billion citizen to match into USA and strangle every single person they see, what's your stealth gonna do huh?

The US already had a huge amount of technological superiority before striking Iraq, why do you suppose they needed to put boots on ground? It's simple, You can't fight forever in the air, you've got to come down at some point. The stealth fighters were not built to take out hostiles that are going to attack you on the streets with kitchen knife. 66 US troops were killed in a single month in Afganistan, what do you suppose the talibans were fighting with? Russian Jets?

In the Korean war, when the Chinese placed 500,000 soldiers in North Korea, they were able to push back the UN forces led by the United States. why do you suppose they were able to do this?

Getting boots on ground is no problem to the U.S. The U.S. has a policy of minimal casualties in war. The number of U.S casualties in Afghanistan and Iraq is very low by all standards.

Remember the Spartan epic movie called 300 is a true life story were 300 spartan soldiers defeated the whole Persian army.It happened at a time when numbers mattered most,talkless of now.

The 500,000 chinese soldiers were at the mercy of the U.S soldiers who were able to gain higher grounds in the mountenous war fronts were the Chinese were trapped in the valleys.The U S generals were so sad to be asked to withdraw a point they were poised to sweep the chinese.

The U.S gov. Had a change of plan for a reason I will find out and let u know.

It was at that war that a U.S general was sanctioned for considering a nuclear bomb on the Chinese.

U.S is the only country that has aircraft carriers.China recently bought a delapidated one from U.S refurbished it and launched it with heavy ceremony. No country can build carriers for now except U.S. That's why they can bring the battle to ur door step accross the Pacific,Atlantic and Indian ocean.U.S is strategicaly position in such a way that all its enemies must cross the ocean;which is very huge and capital intensive.That's why they are all looking for long range missiles which usualy has very limited capabilities.Even the near perfect missile shield makes long range missiles almost irrelevant
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2013
Ihedinobi:
I hear you, brah. My problem is that I still don't know what this foreign policy is that upsets you.

I do understand though that you feel that America forces her way of life on everybody. But I don't see you complaining that the Russians not only did too but that they annexed unwilling nations to themselves to become the USSR.

I don't hear you complaining about Japan's domination of Asia Pacific for so long until WW2. Or of the Spanish empire, the Portuguese, the British, the Malian (if I remember correctly) and all kinds. Is it perhaps because America is contemporary?

I thinl it's natural to human beings to try to share what they have with others even if against their will. Perhaps that's what America is doing.

But the part I don't get is the bullying. Who have they bullied?

About the hypocrisy, how do the nations comparr to one another? I understand citizens of Kuwait, UAE, Saudi Arabia and the others to be rather well-favored people, but Libya didn't give off the same vibes. Am I wrong?

America’s foreign policy upsets me because I love humanity and I’m anti-war… I also believe in dialogue at all time - and war only when it becomes a necessity and inevitable.

Russia’s annexation of neighbouring countries to form USSR is synonymous with America’s annexation of Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Texas, Arizona, Guam, Philippines, Virgin Islands, Oregon, Florida, Louisiana etc.. I believe that should cancel each other out.

The domination of smaller countries by older empires happened pre-World War 2 and I believe the UN was created to stop anything similar to that from happening after the new world order was created… Also, the US wasn’t the sole winner of the 2nd world war, the war was won by different countries(Russians won Europe and the allied forces won the rest of the world) … So who gave the Americans the right to assume the position of the sole superpower and the world police, when that was actually the reason why the UN was created in the first place?? If that isn’t bullying – I don’t know what it is…

Yes, the leaders(not the people) of Kuwait, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar etc. are favoured by the Americans due to their pro-America posture and not because America cares about the people there nor their repressive system of government which is against everything America stands for… Freedom and openness… Why is that so??

1 Like

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2013
shymexx:

That's just a political statement and it was "bookface" that said it...michaeljones36 is a troll suffering from post traumatic stress and he's probably posting from a mental home... So, I doubt he has the wit to post anything like that... grin

Right. My mistake. smiley

However, why do you call it a political statement? I think it explains well why US campaigns in those countries went the way they did.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by cap28: 9:19pm On Mar 29, 2013
shymexx: Buzugee/Obadiah777, cap28, and eggheaders will like this video... This sheds more light on why some of the things the so-called "conspiracy theorists" say all the time might have some elements of truth....

The bohemian grove is one of many secret societies that the ruling class of the US and europe belong to, they are the puppet masters of western govts and the politicians do their bidding, thats why the likes of Tony Blair and colin powell attend their meetings. These elitists also run think tanks which dictate and influence US/EU foreign policy such as the Council on Foreign Relations, Chatham House, Brookings Institution etc
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 29, 2013
obadiah777: LOL BRUV THIS IS NOT ABOUT CHURCH. YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO GO TO CHURCH. YOUR BODY IS THE TEMPLE THAT HOUSES YOUR SPIRIT ( HOLY ). YOUR BODY IS THE CHURCH. THE BIBLE IS NOT A RELIGION BRUV. ALL THAT CELEBRATING EASTER, GOOD FRIDAY, GOING TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY, ETC ETC ? THATS NOT IN THE BIBLE. ITS MAN MADE TRADITION. THE ONLY THING REQUESTED OF YOU IS TO READ THE BIBLE ( PREFARABLY A KJV ). THIS IS HOW YOU COMMUNICATE WITH GOD. BY READING THE BIBLE. THE WORDS IN THE BIBLE IS THE HOLY SPIRIT OF CHRIST. THE MORE YOU READ IT THE MORE THE HOLY PART OF YOUR SPIRIT GETS ACTIVATED AND STRENGTHENED. AND THE MORE THE HOLY PART OF YOUR SPIRIT GETS STRENGTHENED THE MORE YOUR LIFE JUST STARTS AUTOMATICALLY CHANGING. BUT THAT WOULD BE A PERSONAL TRANSFORMATION THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS JUST 'ENJOY READING THE BIBLE'. THATS ALL THATS REQUIRED OF YOU. AND YOU METAMORPHOSE THE DEEPER YOU GET INTO IT. BUT I DIGRESS, BRUV, YOU DONT NEED TO GO GLOBETROTTING TO SEEK WHAT YOU HAVE ALREADY SITTING ON A SHELF IN YOUR HOUSE. ITS WASTE OF TIME, WASTE OF MONEY AND MORE IMPORTANTLY YOU ARE PUTTING YOUR LIFE AT RISK. THE WORLD IS GETTING COLDER AND COLDER. PEOPLE ARE GETTING MORE DIABOLICAL. LOTS OF PEOPLE TRAVELLING HAVE COME UP MISSING.

WITH REGARDS TO THE CUSTOMS OF THE WORLD TODAY ? IT WAS PASSED DOWN FROM THE ANCIENT BABYLONIAN EMPIRE ( THATS WHERE YOU GET THE CELEBRATION OF EASTER WHICH IS THE gODDES ISHTA, THATS WHERE YOU GET DEC 25TH CHRISTMAS DAY WHICH IS ACTUALLY NIMRODS BIRTHDAY, THATS WHERE YOU GET EASTER EGGS, CHRISTMAS TREE ETC ETC ), FROM ANCIENT BABYLONIAN EMPIRE, WE HAD THE EGYPTIAN EMPIRE. THESE ARE BOTH HAMITIC EMPIRES AND THEN NEXT WE HAD THE MEDIO-PERSIAN-THEN THE GREEK-THEN THE ROMAN AND FROM THE ROMAN WE GOT ORGANIZED RELIGION. ROMAN MORPHED INTO EUROZONE OUT OF WHICH SPRANG UP AMERICA. SO ALL TRADITIONS AND CULTURES ARE PASSED DOWN.

I've got the Bible(and some of the books taken out of the original version) and the English Qu'ran... I bought both because they were both copied from the ancient Torah I believe... and I do read them whenever I'm opportune to...

My impending globe-trotting isn't about trying to find a religion because there's no true religion.. I'm just trying to meet people from different culture and visit some of the places the ancient men built for this generation to marvel at...

Where can I get the Torah, anyway?? The type that the Black Hebrew Israelites use?? I heard some African tribes still carry that Torah around - how true is this
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2013
dady12: what prompt US to conduct that military exercise?do they just wake up and say today we must go to north korea boundary for military parade?try to think be4 posting

Are you a learner?? Or is it that in your learning class your tutor didn't tell you that it's a routine exercise and the US has been doing it since the end of the Korean war?? undecided

Blame your tutor, don't blame me.. undecided
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by ckkris: 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2013
shymexx:

America’s foreign policy upsets me because I love humanity and I’m anti-war… I also believe in dialogue at all time - and war only when it becomes a necessity and inevitable.

Russia’s annexation of neighbouring countries to form USSR is synonymous with America’s annexation of Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Texas, Arizona, Guam, Philippines, Virgin Islands, Oregon, Florida, Louisiana etc.. I believe that should cancel each other out.

The domination of smaller countries by older empires happened pre-World War 2 and I believe the UN was created to stop anything similar to that from happening after the new world order was created… Also, the US wasn’t the sole winner of the 2nd world war, the war was won by different countries(Russians won Europe and the allied forces won the rest of the world) … So who gave the Americans the right to assume the position of the sole superpower and the world police, when that was actually the reason why the UN was created in the first place?? If that isn’t bullying – I don’t know what it is…

Yes, the leaders(not the people) of Kuwait, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar etc. are favoured by the Americans due to their pro-America posture and not because America cares about the people there nor their repressive system of government which is against everything America stands for… Freedom and openness… Why is that so??

The USA upsets you also because yuo're a moslem, who desires to fulfill jihad, but afraid that you will lose the high quality of life you enjoy, knowing that Uncle Sam has the resources, and the political will, to come after you.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 29, 2013
obadiah777: WHICH IS WHY I DONT LIKE GETTING INTO IT TOO. IT IS NOT IMPORTANT AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED. THEN YOU GET THESE PEOPLE WHO ARE OBSESSED WITH THE ILLUMINATI LOL. grin THE BOTTOMLINE IS, THE WORLD IS IN THE HANDS OF THE WICKED AND WHATEVER MEANS THEY HAVE TO SHARPEN THEIR WICKEDNESS, THEY USE IT, BE IT ILLUMINATI, SORCERY, BOHEMIAN GROVE, SACRIFICING LITTLE KIDS AND DRINKING THEIR BLOOD ETC ETC. WHATEVER MEANS THEY CAN USE TO STAY ON TOP, THEY USE. SO GETTING INTO DETAILS OF WHAT THEY DO IS UNIMPORTANT TO ME. I AM MORE FOCUSED ON THE BIGGER PICTURE.

Lmao... The bigger picture is the more important thing, bruddah...

The illuminati crap is just a distraction from the scripts they're playing, to be honest...

1 Like

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 29, 2013
Ihedinobi:
Right. My mistake. smiley

However, why do you call it a political statement? I think it explains well why US campaigns in those countries went the way they did.

You and I know that it's more political than factual...
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 29, 2013
cap28:

The bohemian grove is one of many secret societies that the ruling class of the US and europe belong to, they are the puppet masters of western govts and the politicians do their bidding, thats why the likes of Tony Blair and colin powell attend their meetings. These elitists also run think tanks which dictate and influence US/EU foreign policy such as the Council on Foreign Relations, Chatham House, Brookings Institution etc

Word...
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2013
ckkris:

The USA upsets you also because yuo're a moslem, who desires to fulfill jihad, but afraid that you will lose the high quality of life you enjoy, knowing that Uncle Sam has the resources, and the political will, to come after you.

Bwahahahahahhahahahaha

Hell yeah, I'm a Muslim and my beard is twice the size of Osama's.... grin

Another cat-50 mor.on!!

1 Like

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by politicalpastor: 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2013
Hon. Kontigi:
kudos to north korea. There should be a balance of terror in the world. USA has taken war to so many countries that this north korean challenge should be a warning to the hawks in Washington that enough is enough of bullying other countries.

a disease that will a dog will take away its senses. russia can not make this statement to the united states. i pitty for north korea.heiroshima will be better than north korea in 6 month.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists / 117 Dead, 20,000 Troops Deployed As Unrest Persists In South Africa / Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.