Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA (25242 Views)

WW 3- North Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA!!!! / Rockets Fired From Gaza In To Israel As Obama Visits / Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Rimbaldi: 2:49am On Mar 30, 2013
bad_ass_nigga: so Russia has started its own military drill that will test reaction speed n combat readiness?
is it safe to say cold war is coming bak to lyf?

It never ended, just took a lunch break.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Rimbaldi: 3:03am On Mar 30, 2013
bookface:

Bro Paul, it's almost one hour past your meds time. This is why you need to set the alarm.

grin grin grin Badt guy!
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by chronique(m): 3:10am On Mar 30, 2013
This thread is quite interesting to read. Infact,I read every single post from the first to the last. There's something some posters here need to know. In this 21st century,no nation with military might should be underrated. North korea didn't just start developing nuclear weapons overnight. It took them years of hardwork to achieve this. Anyone underrating them is just being naïve. In the 21st century and against a military giant like america,you can't just come out to blab or make empty threats. The assumption that NK will be overrun by the US is just a fallacy. America lost more than 6000 soldiers in the afghan and iraqi war and they spent a lot of money financing those wars. Money that would have been spent in improving their economy. They've just come out from libya where they've spent some amount too. Only that this time,they were smart enough to use the libyans to fight their war,thereby,minimising american casualties to the minimum. The war against iraq,afghanistan and libya put together,would be totally different from this. In iraq,afghanistan and libya,you had countries with internal crisis which aided american victory and provided weaker oppositions. In iraq and afghan,you have the shiite muslims and the sunni muslims.you have the taliban,kurds and turks(hope I got that right). Within them,they have issues and as we all know,when there's a crack on the wall,the lizard will find its way in. In NK,you have a stable govt,united nation and determined citizens. Who all share same belief. Coupled with this,they have a very large military and they manufacture their weapons and equipments(which you can't call inferior). They will not be easily overrun by the US. This is one war that the US really won't want to fight(if they had their way) cos it's going to be pretty expensive. The consequences would be better imagined. The american economy needs more attention than an unnecessary war with NK. I can't say for sure if this is the beginning of world war3 but I know for sure that the end is coming for america soon. For those who think the Korean leader is dumb for showing an attack map against the US,I'd advice you guys think carefully. The entire NK military won't be so daft to actually tell the world how they intend to attack america. The real plan is underground. I used to wonder why most arab nations hated america and britain until I started observing things carefully. The major problem with the american govt is its foreign policies. These policies are only favourable to the US. Take for example,this: The american govt has a policy that allows them to try and convict citizens of other countries for crimes committed in the US. Yet,they expect other countries no to convict their citizens whey they commit crimes;they always want them to send them home for trial. This is more or less a situation of I can kill your citizen but you can't kill mine. Unfortunately,several african countries(including nigeria),are under this bondage. Any country that doesn't dance to the tune of the americans,is either branded as a terrorist or a dictator. The late osama bin laden was a menace that america created in the 70's to destroy the soviet union. He was trained,empowered and funded by the US. But when he became a torn in the flesh for the US,they quickly branded his as an enemy of the world. Cnn is quick to tell us how bad he is but the fail to tell the world how he was created by the US. In my opinion,the US is the no one terror nation in the world. They're always meddling in the affairs of sovereign nations. Remember how osama was killed? The pakistani airspace and sovereignty was totally violated. The black hawk was flown into pakistan and their radar didn't detect anything. There was no consultation whatsoever with the pakistani authorities. They left an entire nation embarrased. What it means is that they can assassinate any world leader if they feel like doing that and everything will be done smoothly. If we want to be sentimental cos we all hated osama,we'll excuse their actions but if we want to go by rules,sovereignty and rights of a country,we'll all agree it was a wrong move. Now,not all countries and leaders are comfortable with this american level of high handedness. No true leader wants to be under the control of another. Libya for example has been turned into ruins. The various militia groups that were outsed by ghadaffi are back in power and are the ones trying to form a Coalition govt. Weapons are in the hands of these groups and a new problem has been created. A peaceful state has been turned into a volatile region and it's been made possible by america. The war against iraq wasn't approved by the UN. It was purely an american affair. Saddam was accused of having nuclear weapons and was killed after destroying his country but there was no nuclear weapon found and america hasn't apologised to the world for that action. What do you call that? Isn't that terrorism? Iraq and libya were destroyed cos they had leaders who defied the US. Unfortunately for us(africans),we couldn't see the signs. The only true and fearless african leader was killed and his country,left in ruins. In africa,we have over 52 countries but can't boast of one leader who is not a puppet of the western powers.

America is ruinning the world and unfortunately,the black race can't see it. All the lies been fed us from bbc and cnn are what we believe. Most nigerians have forgotten how cnn used to show ajegunle and all the slums in lagos when talking about nigeria,thereby giving the world the impression that that's what nigeria actually looks like.

5 Likes

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by chronique(m): 3:15am On Mar 30, 2013
@ all: pls kindly ignore my typo errors. Typing. With sleepy eyes.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by oyunoyun: 3:53am On Mar 30, 2013
chronique: This thread is quite interesting to read. Infact,I read every single post from the first to the last. There's something some posters here need to know. In this 21st century,no nation with military might should be underrated. North korea didn't just start developing nuclear weapons overnight. It took them years of hardwork to achieve this. Anyone underrating them is just being naïve. In the 21st century and against a military giant like america,you can't just come out to blab or make empty threats. The assumption that NK will be overrun by the US is just a fallacy. America lost more than 6000 soldiers in the afghan and iraqi war and they spent a lot of money financing those wars. Money that would have been spent in improving their economy. They've just come out from libya where they've spent some amount too. Only that this time,they were smart enough to use the libyans to fight their war,thereby,minimising american casualties to the minimum. The war against iraq,afghanistan and libya put together,would be totally different from this. In iraq,afghanistan and libya,you had countries with internal crisis which aided american victory and provided weaker oppositions. In iraq and afghan,you have the shiite muslims and the sunni muslims.you have the taliban,kurds and turks(hope I got that right). Within them,they have issues and as we all know,when there's a crack on the wall,the lizard will find its way in. In NK,you have a stable govt,united nation and determined citizens. Who all share same belief. Coupled with this,they have a very large military and they manufacture their weapons and equipments(which you can't call inferior). They will not be easily overrun by the US. This is one war that the US really won't want to fight(if they had their way) cos it's going to be pretty expensive. The consequences would be better imagined. The american economy needs more attention than an unnecessary war with NK. I can't say for sure if this is the beginning of world war3 but I know for sure that the end is coming for america soon. For those who think the Korean leader is dumb for showing an attack map against the US,I'd advice you guys think carefully. The entire NK military won't be so daft to actually tell the world how they intend to attack america. The real plan is underground. I used to wonder why most arab nations hated america and britain until I started observing things carefully. The major problem with the american govt is its foreign policies. These policies are only favourable to the US. Take for example,this: The american govt has a policy that allows them to try and convict citizens of other countries for crimes committed in the US. Yet,they expect other countries no to convict their citizens whey they commit crimes;they always want them to send them home for trial. This is more or less a situation of I can kill your citizen but you can't kill mine. Unfortunately,several african countries(including nigeria),are under this bondage. Any country that doesn't dance to the tune of the americans,is either branded as a terrorist or a dictator. The late osama bin laden was a menace that america created in the 70's to destroy the soviet union. He was trained,empowered and funded by the US. But when he became a torn in the flesh for the US,they quickly branded his as an enemy of the world. Cnn is quick to tell us how bad he is but the fail to tell the world how he was created by the US. In my opinion,the US is the no one terror nation in the world. They're always meddling in the affairs of sovereign nations. Remember how osama was killed? The pakistani airspace and sovereignty was totally violated. The black hawk was flown into pakistan and their radar didn't detect anything. There was no consultation whatsoever with the pakistani authorities. They left an entire nation embarrased. What it means is that they can assassinate any world leader if they feel like doing that and everything will be done smoothly. If we want to be sentimental cos we all hated osama,we'll excuse their actions but if we want to go by rules,sovereignty and rights of a country,we'll all agree it was a wrong move. Now,not all countries and leaders are comfortable with this american level of high handedness. No true leader wants to be under the control of another. Libya for example has been turned into ruins. The various militia groups that were outsed by ghadaffi are back in power and are the ones trying to form a Coalition govt. Weapons are in the hands of these groups and a new problem has been created. A peaceful state has been turned into a volatile region and it's been made possible by america. The war against iraq wasn't approved by the UN. It was purely an american affair. Saddam was accused of having nuclear weapons and was killed after destroying his country but there was no nuclear weapon found and america hasn't apologised to the world for that action. What do you call that? Isn't that terrorism? Iraq and libya were destroyed cos they had leaders who defied the US. Unfortunately for us(africans),we couldn't see the signs. The only true and fearless african leader was killed and his country,left in ruins. In africa,we have over 52 countries but can't boast of one leader who is not a puppet of the western powers.

America is ruinning the world and unfortunately,the black race can't see it. All the lies been fed us from bbc and cnn are what we believe. Most nigerians have forgotten how cnn used to show ajegunle and all the slums in lagos when talking about nigeria,thereby giving the world the impression that that's what nigeria actually looks like.

in every war there are casualties on both parties but loss pass loss, recently gaza fired 1000 rockets to Israel, Israel destroyed 99% of them by iron domes without hitting target, while Israel fired just tens and almost finished gaza, casualties 1% to 99%, that is what we are talking about, in addition to existing sophisticated weapons, B-sealth, super drones, bio air, hydro and surface missiles,US develops micro drones like toddler toys that can enter anywhere and cause irrepairable wreckage for generations without any american leaving his shore, as matter of fact in the US universities the greatest government funding on research goes to new discovery about war weapon and military training, to every new weapon developed by any country, America will develop 1000 worth more in a jiffy, to what I have seen here and know , America try to acquire to themselves brains and genius of the world just for a time like this.......... those that have a taste of war never ....... hunnn

1 Like

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 4:13am On Mar 30, 2013
I'll sign out by quoting one of the legendary men of our time... a man who's an enigma and one of the few people who backed up everything he said with his fist and actions... A man whose life I admire greatly and whose story is part of the blueprint I use in leading my life - the great Muhammad Ali!! Ali Bumaye! Ali Bumaye! Ali Bumaye! Ali Bumaye! Ali Bumaye! tongue tongue

- Wars of nations are fought to change maps. But wars of poverty are fought to map change.

^^^I'll start supporting wars when they're fought to map change and not to change maps!! cool

Message from Ali to Negroes:
“Why should they ask me to put on a uniform and go 10,000 miles from home and drop bombs and bullets on Brown people in Vietnam while so-called Negro people in Louisville are treated like dogs and denied simple human rights? No I’m not going 10,000 miles from home to help murder and burn another poor nation simply to continue the domination of white slave masters of the darker people the world over. This is the day when such evils must come to an end. I have been warned that to take such a stand would cost me millions of dollars. But I have said it once and I will say it again. The real enemy of my people is here. I will not disgrace my religion, my people or myself by becoming a tool to enslave those who are fighting for their own justice, freedom and equality. If I thought the war was going to bring freedom and equality to 22 million of my people they wouldn’t have to draft me, I’d join tomorrow. I have nothing to lose by standing up for my beliefs. So I’ll go to jail, so what? We’ve been in jail for 400 years.”

^^^^Young negroes, grab a pen and write this down... wink

1 Like

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by TCUBE(m): 7:02am On Mar 30, 2013
I live in Austin,Texas. Why on earth will North Korea be targeting Austin? Rick Perry didn't send the dear leader SXSW tickets?
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by okparafestus: 7:20am On Mar 30, 2013
trouble dey sleep yanger go wake am na wetin him dey find na wahala this is my advice for you young chap check google for sadam hussien and you ahmmadinija let the sleeping dog lie a word is enough for the wise
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Flygerian1(m): 8:52am On Mar 30, 2013
This is interesting.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by tonygee1(m): 10:24am On Mar 30, 2013
Hon. Kontigi:
kudos to north korea. There should be a balance of terror in the world. USA has taken war to so many countries that this north korean challenge should be a warning to the hawks in Washington that enough is enough of bullying other countries.
guy u can nt match d US nd NK there is no sence matching great kali wit aki nd pawpaw just to treatin d great kali it dosnt make sence
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by chronique(m): 10:30am On Mar 30, 2013
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 30, 2013
THIS WAR HEATING UP MINUTE BY MINUTE. THIS JUST IN TODAY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHI3jdLX6bw
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 30, 2013
shymexx:

I had a friend in Uni back in the day who used to school me on these things... I used to call him psycho at first because boi, I was so deep into Christianity - till the summer of 2007 when I started doing my own research... Then I started seeing everything more clearly and understanding the world better... Since then, I never looked back... The world is a crazy place and everything isn't black and white like they want us to believe... Heck, some might argue that there's no good or bad - everything just depends on what you believe in...

Bruddah, I'm just trying to check the beauty of this planet before my sojourn comes to an end, hence my impending globe-trotting... I should be in Maui para sailing; shopping in sky malls somewhere in Hong Kong; on any archipelago somewhere in the world enjoying sea breeze; and somewhere in Serengeti enjoying nature, sometime in future.... grin
MORE GREASE TO YOUR ELBOWS BRUV. YOU ARE A STRONGER MAN THAN I AM. I GOT ZERO INTEREST IN SIGHT SEEING OR MEETING PEOPLE FROM OTHER CULTURES grin grin grin
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by chronique(m): 10:42am On Mar 30, 2013
oyunoyun:

in every war there are casualties on both parties but loss pass loss, recently gaza fired 1000 rockets to Israel, Israel destroyed 99% of them by iron domes without hitting target, while Israel fired just tens and almost finished gaza, casualties 1% to 99%, that is what we are talking about, in addition to existing sophisticated weapons, B-sealth, super drones, bio air, hydro and surface missiles,US develops micro drones like toddler toys that can enter anywhere and cause irrepairable wreckage for generations without any american leaving his shore, as matter of fact in the US universities the greatest government funding on research goes to new discovery about war weapon and military training, to every new weapon developed by any country, America will develop 1000 worth more in a jiffy, to what I have seen here and know , America try to acquire to themselves brains and genius of the world just for a time like this.......... those that have a taste of war never ....... hunnn

America has been sending drones into Iran;what success have they recorded? Didn't Iran embarrass them by capturing some of their most sophisticated drones? America would have an edge no doubt but never undermine the capabilities of the Koreans. When you talk about technology today,the Asians are in the pole position.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Iamrahman(m): 11:44am On Mar 30, 2013
50calibre: This is what they call " an ant nibbling at the feet of a beast " maybe that small boy Kim thinks he is playing call of duty.

Anyway it feel refreshing to see a country threaten the US, that hasn't happened for a very long time

may b u think NK is Nigeria, d@s d home of technology if u dont knw. If USA is sure of hasef, y using SK as military base. It's hightym everybodt realised USA is d base of terrorism.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Rimbaldi: 11:49am On Mar 30, 2013
oyunoyun:

It was this same 'larger than life' attitude that Israel had a few years ago but the last two wars embarked upon demystified them. Everybody is moving forward in terms of warfare(except Nigeria of course). With all the fighter crafts and sophisticated weaponry US had prior to Vietnam war, they still got embarrassed by the viets and got they a.s.s whooped. You still need foot on the ground in warfare unless you are planning a holocaust which would nowhere near end well for you too.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by naira2011(m): 12:05pm On Mar 30, 2013
chronique: This thread is quite interesting to read. Infact,I read every single post from the first to the last. There's something some posters here need to know. In this 21st century,no nation with military might should be underrated. North korea didn't just start developing nuclear weapons overnight. It took them years of hardwork to achieve this. Anyone underrating them is just being naïve. In the 21st century and against a military giant like america,you can't just come out to blab or make empty threats. The assumption that NK will be overrun by the US is just a fallacy. America lost more than 6000 soldiers in the afghan and iraqi war and they spent a lot of money financing those wars. Money that would have been spent in improving their economy. They've just come out from libya where they've spent some amount too. Only that this time,they were smart enough to use the libyans to fight their war,thereby,minimising american casualties to the minimum. The war against iraq,afghanistan and libya put together,would be totally different from this. In iraq,afghanistan and libya,you had countries with internal crisis which aided american victory and provided weaker oppositions. In iraq and afghan,you have the shiite muslims and the sunni muslims.you have the taliban,kurds and turks(hope I got that right). Within them,they have issues and as we all know,when there's a crack on the wall,the lizard will find its way in. In NK,you have a stable govt,united nation and determined citizens. Who all share same belief. Coupled with this,they have a very large military and they manufacture their weapons and equipments(which you can't call inferior). They will not be easily overrun by the US. This is one war that the US really won't want to fight(if they had their way) cos it's going to be pretty expensive. The consequences would be better imagined. The american economy needs more attention than an unnecessary war with NK. I can't say for sure if this is the beginning of world war3 but I know for sure that the end is coming for america soon. For those who think the Korean leader is dumb for showing an attack map against the US,I'd advice you guys think carefully. The entire NK military won't be so daft to actually tell the world how they intend to attack america. The real plan is underground. I used to wonder why most arab nations hated america and britain until I started observing things carefully. The major problem with the american govt is its foreign policies. These policies are only favourable to the US. Take for example,this: The american govt has a policy that allows them to try and convict citizens of other countries for crimes committed in the US. Yet,they expect other countries no to convict their citizens whey they commit crimes;they always want them to send them home for trial. This is more or less a situation of I can kill your citizen but you can't kill mine. Unfortunately,several african countries(including nigeria),are under this bondage. Any country that doesn't dance to the tune of the americans,is either branded as a terrorist or a dictator. The late osama bin laden was a menace that america created in the 70's to destroy the soviet union. He was trained,empowered and funded by the US. But when he became a torn in the flesh for the US,they quickly branded his as an enemy of the world. Cnn is quick to tell us how bad he is but the fail to tell the world how he was created by the US. In my opinion,the US is the no one terror nation in the world. They're always meddling in the affairs of sovereign nations. Remember how osama was killed? The pakistani airspace and sovereignty was totally violated. The black hawk was flown into pakistan and their radar didn't detect anything. There was no consultation whatsoever with the pakistani authorities. They left an entire nation embarrased. What it means is that they can assassinate any world leader if they feel like doing that and everything will be done smoothly. If we want to be sentimental cos we all hated osama,we'll excuse their actions but if we want to go by rules,sovereignty and rights of a country,we'll all agree it was a wrong move. Now,not all countries and leaders are comfortable with this american level of high handedness. No true leader wants to be under the control of another. Libya for example has been turned into ruins. The various militia groups that were outsed by ghadaffi are back in power and are the ones trying to form a Coalition govt. Weapons are in the hands of these groups and a new problem has been created. A peaceful state has been turned into a volatile region and it's been made possible by america. The war against iraq wasn't approved by the UN. It was purely an american affair. Saddam was accused of having nuclear weapons and was killed after destroying his country but there was no nuclear weapon found and america hasn't apologised to the world for that action. What do you call that? Isn't that terrorism? Iraq and libya were destroyed cos they had leaders who defied the US. Unfortunately for us(africans),we couldn't see the signs. The only true and fearless african leader was killed and his country,left in ruins. In africa,we have over 52 countries but can't boast of one leader who is not a puppet of the western powers.

Kudos to you Chronicle: The world should be ready to see the 21st century destruction that has never happened in her history. War analyst in all these countries like North Korea, Iran, Russia and China had discovered that in order for them to bring down American imperialism, U.S. must be engaged in wars with multiple countries at the same time then her economy will collapse. North Korea is not Iraq, Afghanistan nor Libya. She has nuclear weapons and vast missile technologies with over 1 million standing army. North Korea is the world fourth largest military. U.S. bases in South Korea, Japan and the rest of Asia-Pacific are all within the North Korea missiles reach and that is why U.S. quickly flew B-2 nuclear capable bombers from Missouri to show the North that we have fire power from far distance. I personally want the war to change the equation of the world and free many developing nations in their neo-colonialism trapdoor in which they are. Summer is coming and we all should be ready for the beginning of WW3.

1 Like

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by true2god: 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2013
This topic/event is as interesting as dangerous. To me there is a behind-the-scene events being cautiosly played by the US and China. The chinese are using the North-koreans are as litmus test to the US commitment in the korean peninsula and the entire south east asia where china never want any foreign military presence and interference. This is particularly the unresolve issue of Taiwan which the china regarded as their pple and their territory as well. If washington can be muscle/force out of korea, the Taiwan issue wont be a problem any longer. The chinese will easily annex Taiwan fully to Beijing and the power equation in asia will quickly shift to Beijing which the American do not want and cannot not accept except for military defeat.

Tho' the Chinese are vry strong militarily given the arsenal at their disposal, but they are not tested power in a major military engagement. All the parties involved are vry vry careful not no escalate the situation (aside frm harsh rhetorics frm pyongyang), non want any serios military confrontation cos they are knw the result, TOTAL DESTRUCTION of both sides of the koreas peninsula.

The games here is bw Beijing and washington. The chinese are not comfortable with the strong US presence in the south east asia, while the Americans are afraid of the growing chineses military that must be contained at all cost. I dont see any hostility aside frm the rhetorics and war freenzy going on in that part of the world presently.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by loswhite(m): 1:45pm On Mar 30, 2013
shymexx:

Its only base in the middle-east expandable Expendable, yet Putin just ordered a military exercise in the black sea in preparedness for anything NATO is planning... They already sent Isklander missiles there - and also just warned the rebels not to attack any Russian cargo plane a few week ago... Attacking anything Russian in Syria would amount to Russian special forces coming over there to wipe them out of any Russian base in the country...

It's 3 years now, yet NATO is still scared to attack - it's never going to happen...
scared of who? They attacked Libya when it was necessary and ur so called Russian lord did not say anything. Wat is it to gain frm Syria dats wat they will look first b4 they spend their money on war
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by loswhite(m): 1:49pm On Mar 30, 2013
shymexx:

So, a Nigeria with no military might and dirt is better than a North Korea the produces its own thing and looks like paradise when compared to Nigeria, no?? Keep living in la la land... grin

Maybe, I need to start posting pictures of NK... grin
see as u dey laff like mumu to ur own post. Imagin say na pictures u won take show us say country na paradise smh
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by oyunoyun: 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2013
chronique:

America has been sending drones into Iran;what success have they recorded? Didn't Iran embarrass them by capturing some of their most sophisticated drones? America would have an edge no doubt but never undermine the capabilities of the Koreans. When you talk about technology today,the Asians are in the pole position.

I am not talking about the one in the past, they just released them this March 2013, they are in into categories, armed, unarmed, surveillance, weapon of destruction etc, to every nuclear weapon Nk has, there 100 weapons to cage it.... run from war, it is not movie ....hun
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by loswhite(m): 2:01pm On Mar 30, 2013
shymexx:

Word!

The yanks are the aggressor... However, because they control the media, they're twisting it... I don't know how a country could leave its shores to conduct 3 months military exercise near the coast of another country whilst flying B-2 bombers with nuclear warheads - and not expect the other country to freak out...smfdh
pls the country freaked out b4 the b- 2 bombers flew to south korea
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by loswhite(m): 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2013
cap28:
I dont know if you know this but the US is bankrupt - it does not generate enough revenue to finance its huge military spending and guess who they go to to make up the difference? Yeah you guessed it China. China already holds over $3trillion worth of US bonds which are being devalued daily because of inflation - as a result China wants out of the dollar - China does not need US markets as much as you think - they have alternative markets in asia, africa and europe which can easily take the place of the united states, also china is fed up with having to indirectly finance the united states war machine - the minute the US can not finance its war machine it will have to close its 700 military bases and withdraw its troops from all the countries around the world - this will then spell the end of the US's empire - this is what the US are trying to avoid, therefore the quicker they can provoke a third world war the easier it will be for them to delay their decline.
u talk as if u r the Chinese president because u did some little research. Trust me u don't knw so much china needs America js as much as America needs china. The new president of china said it himself. The situation is very complex so not until u sit on the chair my guy will never really knw
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by loswhite(m): 2:14pm On Mar 30, 2013
cap28:

All of the above is propaganda churned out by the western corporate media whose job it is to lie to the already comatose and sedated american and european public.

How many alternative sources have you consulted for a balanced view of what is really going on.

What would NOrth Korea gain from instigating a military confrontation with the united states?

As i have said before it is no crime to develop nuclear capability for the sole purpose of self defence - the north koreans have no desire to end up as slaves of america and europe like all the african countries including nigeria.

so it is all propaganda and u can not provide another source of news 4 us to see ur own side of the story so hw did u get ur own story?
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by loswhite(m): 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2013
bookface:

Most of you don't understand the nature of US debts.

The US government is owning the majority of it's debt to guess who? The Federeal Reserve! Most of the US government debt is owed to the US government!

You would be surprised what printing powers Uncle Sam owns when the US is actually at War. Not only does the US president have the ability to declare states of emergency and implement unpopular economics- like printing a 5 trillion dollar coin - it can do so without the approval of congress in a state of war. Although technically, attacking North Korea will not be seen as US being in a state of war, but this is just to give you a context.

Additionally, the US can choose to deliberately devalue it's currency, meaning the 3trillion dollars owed to the Chinese would only be worth a few thousand quid. Guess who would lose?

China cannot simply "want out of dollar". The dollar is a global language! It's a benchmark currency! All commodities are priced in US dollar terms. When the US lost its prized triple A ratings, there's a reason investors still consider it as a safe haven! It's simple, if you are not using the dollar, what else would you use?
the Chinese yen lol
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by loswhite(m): 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2013
obadiah777: YOU ARE WRONG. RUSSIA IS ON HIGH EMERGENCY ALERT TO START BLASTING AMERICA AND ISRAEL. THEY ARE DOING LAST MINUTE DRILLS AND PREPARATION
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCb8xMPCz6A
only in your draeams
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by loswhite(m): 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2013
obo_man:

@ shymexx... I never knew u stupid nor suicidal in nature....

Nuclear war is sumtin no sane human would pray for to happen...

We now have nuclear weapons 100 times the effect of da 1s dropped in hiroshima...

And we have loads of nuclear weapons stockpiles, capable of destroying our entire planet 1000 times over.

Even if america or north korea is hit, think about the nuclear dust that might be blown by wind and give u and ur stupid folks that want war cancers.

If a nuclear war should happen, no 1 on dis planet is safe.. Most of our eco system will be contaminated.

@ idiot... Stop praying for it... If you feel suicidal, go jump in front of tube train.
no nid to advice a child who knows nothing abt war
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by mamagee3(f): 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2013
Looks like Kim Jong Un wants to end up like Bin Laden

What a worthless leader!!!
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by loswhite(m): 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2013
Billyonaire: America has never won any war in recent history, and may never win one till their doomsday. From Vietnam, to Afghanistan, to Iraq. I am sure little North Korea will finally disgrace USA with support of Russians who started drills yesterday. This nuclear war, will finally restore dignity in sovereignty of nations, USA had no reason to conduct drills on the Korean Peninsular, its an act of aggression.
so name one nation dat hav successfully won
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by xxxbash: 3:19pm On Mar 30, 2013
Please, USA should stop her double standard acts on innocent countries. The same thing she is accusing the North Korea to be in possession of,is in the hand of Isreal. Let USA deal wt that first and see if other countries will nt support her.

They are breeding more terrors day by day wt there unsincere approach to issues that Concerns them and other countries/associates.

For the North Korea, they need to be strong and also try other possible means of resolving their issues amicably in the interest of there citizens.

The South Korea sh avoid WAR and av creat good relationship with North Korea as they are likly to loose more if that war is allow to let loose.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by loswhite(m): 3:19pm On Mar 30, 2013
Iykeponti: THAT SICK NORTH KOREA NEED SOME MEDICINE... TELL ME Y THEY WANA WIPE OUT THEIR BROTHER SK....AN ALLY OF THE U.S.... THE US GAVE THE WORLD FREEDOM , SOME COMMUNISTS OUT HERE DON'T LIKE DAT...
seriously ppl criticize the US as if the other communist nation will be better if they were to be the world power
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Goldie20: 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2013
Iamrahman:

may b u think NK is Nigeria, d@s d home of technology if u dont knw. If USA is sure of hasef, y using SK as military base. It's hightym everybodt realised USA is d base of terrorism.

stop spilling B.S, home of technology.? are u kiddin me? smh, the world is better with the U.S being the world power, and they will always be.. if you dont't like move to N.Korea..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists / Gambia Talks Fail As President Refuses To Step Down-bbc / Capital Police Draw Firearms Against Invading Trump Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.