Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA (25238 Views)

WW 3- North Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA!!!! / Rockets Fired From Gaza In To Israel As Obama Visits / Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by kwajahafiz(m): 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2013
bookface:

North Korea has more than a million man standing military, you cannot underestimate the power of numbers.

China is only regarded as a superpower because it's got 3million man standing military and it's nuclear asernals, not because it owns any superior technological fighting power!

Again, you cannot underestimate the power of numbers. Unleashing one million soldiers across the borders into the south can do a lot of damage, not to America of course!

Nice observation...if we were still in the forties...its not a game of numbers anymore. The days of the foot soldier is gone...Israelis knows this so well. Id take tech over numbers any day...and that remains the main reason China would be afraid to mess with the U S.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2013
shymexx:

I've got the Bible(and some of the books taken out of the original version) and the English Qu'ran... I bought both because they were both copied from the ancient Torah I believe... and I do read them whenever I'm opportune to...

My impending globe-trotting isn't about trying to find a religion because there's no true religion.. I'm just trying to meet people from different culture and visit some of the places the ancient men built for this generation to marvel at...

Where can I get the Torah, anyway?? The type that the Black Hebrew Israelites use?? I heard some African tribes still carry that Torah around - how true is this
THE TORAH IS THE FIRST FIVE BOOKS IN THE BIBLE. GENESIS-EXODUS-LEVITICUS-NUMBERS-DEUTERONOMY. OH YOU HAVE THE APOCRYPHA ( TAKEN OUT OF THE ORIGINAL VERSION )

LOL HEY PLAY ON PLAYER. IF YOU GOT THE STAMINA TO GLOBE TROT WHEN EVERYTHING AROUND THE WORLD IS CRUMBLING AND PEOPLE ARE GETTING EXTREMELY DESPERATE AND DIABOLICAL AND WICKED, GO FOR IT BRUV LOL.

THE BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES USE 2 BOOKS
1-THE KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE
2-THE KJV APOCRYPHA.

YOU CAN GET BOTH AT WATERSTONES

THE TORAH IS IN THE BIBLE. NOT SURE ABOUT NO AFRICAN TRIBES BRUV. grin
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by samkoro: 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2013
shymexx:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Even the Nazis with all their ahead-of-time technology had to succumb to share numbers and determination of the Russians in Stalingrad... Every Field Marshal will tell you that technology and air-power will never win a war - infantry forces and determination will...

Gulf war was a war between a 3rd rate country and allied forces, what did you expect The Iraqis imported everything they used during that war from the soviet and no sane person expected them win that war... The war ended in a stalemate, anyway - and Saddam still ruled Iraq for a long time after that....

I just hope you're not a war strategist for Nigeria because the country will be captured before the war starts... grin

The German lost to the Russians for the following reasons as a matter of fact
1) In their war plan against Russia,they never remembered to put Winter into consideration.The were in Russian mounteneous regions when winter came.They were all frozen to death.It was a big blow to hitler.When they tried the second time,the realised that their tanks could not turn well in extreme cold temperatures.

2)Many of their war Generals were killed by expert snipers.This affected their war plan.

3) Hitler never gave those on the field a chance to plan the war.He was the sole planer of the war in all fronts.

Number is important today,yes.but not as important as the type of weapon and intelligence.Infact ,intelligence has become the most important weapon today.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Capnd143(m): 9:45pm On Mar 29, 2013
shymexx:

Preach to them, bro...

I still can't believe no one is talking about the US conducting a 3 months military exercise near the coast of NK... If that's not an intentional provocation, I don't know what it's... The US is the aggressor here... but NK is also psychotic...

I'll like to know how the yanks would feel if Russia decides to conduct a 3 month military exercise somewhere in Cuba or Panama... grin
i like you jareh . . . Live those other comments to the poo eaters! Us better get ready to die in drones in south korea, so when the nuclear rain starts . . . . . !
The US is strong, that is a fact, bt the shouldnt have led an indirect offensive by starting war games on the borders of a sovereign nation! Even if the Nk loses this war, at least the would have gone miles to prove to the world that the days of US SUPREMACY are numbered! Zap THE US.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by IYANGBALI: 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2013
tyson55:
...in your dream.

What does Kim have to lose. If he can get the U S to kill half of the population , then he has more food for himself and his generals.
ol boy na trues o
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Goldie20: 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2013
Look at him talking about attacking mainland U.s his missiles would'nt even leave Korean airspace,before the U.S destroyed them... what a JOKE..
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by kolaunited(m): 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2013
bookface:

Pass the pipe when you are done!

Which silly experts are forecasting China dumping the dollar? for what? Euro? or the Rimbi? or the Naira?

US debt may be its bane, but the US wouldn't be the one that will hurt the most should the US economy face a perpetual collapse.

The entire economics of the developed world, much of the banking system of the global world, the entire global commodities industry, more than 95% of the entire global debt markets - are all based on the dollar!

If the global currency markets is a language, the dollar is a combination of English, french, Chinese and Spanish. More than 3/4 of the world speak, live and breathe it. You can't simply wake up one morning and decide to dump it unless you wish to experience an economic Armageddon.
this guy na big dindinrin, so you think other country have been sleeping with their economy all this while.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Capnd143(m): 9:59pm On Mar 29, 2013
5alive: north korea, go ahead and start the world war 3, nigeria is right behind u. Our soldiers are capable and wit Boko haram, USA wil smell pepper
hahahahahahaha. Very funny post. U 4got MEND,ANSARU AND MASSOB!
As funny as this might sound bt sending in suicidal troops into a country like us and south korea will mean mass death!
Thats y kim jung-un is having confident because he knows all his 9.5 million suicidal troops wouldnt enter a country an return without reshaping it!
us techology Vs north korea suicidal determination!
Let the war begin.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Capnd143(m): 10:02pm On Mar 29, 2013
Goldie20: His missiles would'nt even leave Korean airspace,before the U.S destroyed them... what a JOKE..
you seem to be high on undiluted Alomo bitters! There is no feasibility in what you are spruiying!
As much as i dnt like war bt belive me the entire Seoul will be engulfed in a sea of fire if Nk strikes! Go back to you drawing board.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by SirMethod1(m): 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2013
When it comes to WWIII, Africa is the best place to live. Let's keep Afrik alive coz....
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Goldie20: 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2013
Capnd143: you seem to be high on undiluted Alomo bitters! There is no feasibility in what you are spruiying!
As much as i dnt like war bt belive me the entire Seoul will be engulfed in a sea of fire if Nk strikes! Go back to you drawing board.

WTF dude, where in my post did i mention seoul.. ? are you mad, yes you're mad, i said the U.S ..North Korea's Rodong missiles, with a range of about 800 miles (1,300 kilometers), are operational and credible and could reach U.S. bases... but not the mainland of U.S.. so stfu with ur B.S....
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by REVOLUTNIS: 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2013
Don't underestimate North Korea it is dangerous!
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Capnd143(m): 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2013
Goldie20:

WTF dude, where in my post did i mention seoul.. ? are you mad, yes you're mad, i said the U.S you idiot..North Korea's Rodong missiles, with a range of about 800 miles (1,300 kilometers), are operational and credible and could reach U.S. bases... but not the mainland of U.S.. so stfu with ur B.S....

for the record, am not a fan of "name calling" . . . And you said that NK missiles cant live Nk airspace, even a pirate would know thats nt true! You 4got that american troops are based in seoul and other nk regions, an as such that will be the target, u really dnt understand the term "WAR TACTICS". Thanks.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2013
shymexx:

America’s foreign policy upsets me because I love humanity and I’m anti-war… I also believe in dialogue at all time - and war only when it becomes a necessity and inevitable.

Russia’s annexation of neighbouring countries to form USSR is synonymous with America’s annexation of Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Texas, Arizona, Guam, Philippines, Virgin Islands, Oregon, Florida, Louisiana etc.. I believe that should cancel each other out.

The domination of smaller countries by older empires happened pre-World War 2 and I believe the UN was created to stop anything similar to that from happening after the new world order was created… Also, the US wasn’t the sole winner of the 2nd world war, the war was won by different countries(Russians won Europe and the allied forces won the rest of the world) … So who gave the Americans the right to assume the position of the sole superpower and the world police, when that was actually the reason why the UN was created in the first place?? If that isn’t bullying – I don’t know what it is…

Yes, the leaders(not the people) of Kuwait, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar etc. are favoured by the Americans due to their pro-America posture and not because America cares about the people there nor their repressive system of government which is against everything America stands for… Freedom and openness… Why is that so??

1. Indeed they may cancel out, but then so may their effort to sell their economic ideals to everyone else and persuade them to yield to those ideals.

2. I don't think there is such a thing as assuming the position of sole superpower. If a country becomes a superpower, it just shows. And becoming world police is just consequent upon being the most powerful nation on earth. It's just how humans are.

Russia and the US were the most powerful nations on earth after WW2. And just as is normal to humans, they felt threatened by each other, not least because of their almost opposite ideologies on life. So they both tried to consolidate their power and elbow each other out of the chair.

At the 'end' of the muscling, the US sat alone in the chair. The US is sole superpower simply because she is. China is suggesting now that she can compete and might one be strong enough to attempt the elbowing match with the US. Should she win then, she will also be sole superpower. No assuming involved. Just calling things what they are.

And in agreement with human nature, at such a time, China will assume responsibility for the less powerful. That is just how things are.

It is less an arrogation of powers to oneself and bullying than simply being far more powerful than anybody else and thus feeling responsible for everyone else. Doesn't mean abuse doesn't happen. It has always happen and will always happen no mattee what nation is sitting on top of the world until human nature changes.

3. I meant the people of the countries not merely the leaders. Are you saying that the standard of living in those Middle Eastern countries under their governments is on a level with Ghaddafi-ruled Libya? If so, can you show me?

shymexx:

You and I know that it's more political than factual...

Shymexx, I promise you that I do not know this. You mean, it isn't in fact true that the US did not declare war on those countries?
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by 360command: 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2013
prepare the rocket, i am in support. we all know what america did to iraq..
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Goldie20: 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2013
WHY WOULD YOU SHOW THEM YOUR ATTACK PLAN?? Like how stupid do you have to be?? What a JOKE.. he shud try it.. Little fat nutcase!!!!

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Policewoman(f): 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2013
That Kim boy is getting paranoid. The same paranoia that drove Adolf Hitler to declare war on the soviet union while basking in the euphorua of conquering Poland, France and Belgium. He is on a suicide mission because NK will be nuked from the face of the earth.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Cleanman(m): 10:55pm On Mar 29, 2013
Capnd143: i like you jareh . . . Live those other comments to the poo eaters! Us better get ready to die in drones in south korea, so when the nuclear rain starts . . . . . !
The US is strong, that is a fact, bt the shouldnt have led an indirect offensive by starting war games on the borders of a sovereign nation! Even if the Nk loses this war, at least the would have gone miles to prove to the world that the days of US SUPREMACY are numbered! Zap THE US.
guy you really need to stop sniffing that glue.....they aint gonna do you any good.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by patrickmuf(m): 11:02pm On Mar 29, 2013
America can barely afford to do battle with North Korea knowing the adverse consequence it will have on their dwindling economy...North Koreans are clever.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by hizzyairtel(m): 11:05pm On Mar 29, 2013
Sitting by & watching every1 commenting.. . ....

If NK should strike the allies of the USA like canada nd germany will react bt dnt 4get that other countries that neva wantd the USA like iraq, bnd some western countries wil use dat opportunity.

Many still underate NK, dn't be suprisd the NK has the most powerful nuclear reactor, though if it all begins, bth sides would av casualties bt as 4 me enuf of al dis braging by d usa, they av taken war 2 other countries bt dis tym we wnt give in
One thing is nt right here.., did u eva think why D B-2 bomber droped their munitions on Skorea, they knw skorea nd nkorea are nt at peace. This time they want to use the south against d north, motherfuckers.......

Based on intelligence the Nkorean has just cleared an Iraqi stealth fighter to land on its millitary camp, dnt b suprised dat oda countries like afghan might join the NK soon. The NK & IRAQ are wt strong nuclear capabilities, i only pity american citizens.

As 4 me i support NK
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Goldie20: 11:20pm On Mar 29, 2013
hizzyairtel: Sitting by & watching every1 commenting.. . ....

Based on intelligence the Nkorean has just cleared an Iraqi stealth fighter to land on its millitary camp, dnt b suprised dat oda countries like afghan might join the NK soon. The NK & IRAQ are wt strong nuclear capabilities, i only pity american citizens.

No one is worried about those countries you mentioned, Lets put things into perspective for a second... The 3 largest air forces in the world are, The U.S air force, The U.S Navy, then the U.S Marine Airforce, lagging behind in 4th place is Russia. A single U.S carrier task force could wipe out the entire North Korean Military in a morning and be back in time for lunch...
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 29, 2013
bookface:

Most of you don't understand the nature of US debts.

The US government is owning the majority of it's debt to guess who? The Federeal Reserve! Most of the US government debt is owed to the US government!

You would be surprised what printing powers Uncle Sam owns when the US is actually at War. Not only does the US president have the ability to declare states of emergency and implement unpopular economics- like printing a 5 trillion dollar coin - it can do so without the approval of congress in a state of war. Although technically, attacking North Korea will not be seen as US being in a state of war, but this is just to give you a context.Additionally, the US can choose to deliberately devalue it's currency, meaning the 3trillion dollars owed to the Chinese would only be worth a few thousand quid. Guess who would lose?

China cannot simply "want out of dollar". The dollar is a global language! It's a benchmark currency! All commodities are priced in US dollar terms. When the US lost its prized triple A ratings, there's a reason investors still consider it as a safe haven! It's simple, if you are not using the dollar, what else would you use?

Don't be too ignorant. The US dollar is the world's global currency simply because the oil tyrants of the middle east price their oil in dollars. They do so because the United states made a pact with them in 1972 to protect them exchange for trading oil in dollars. That was the year the dollar was taken off the gold standard. That is why the US has its forces stationed in Mid-East countries like Saudi, Kuwait, Bahrain etc.

Any Arab country that stops pricing oil in dollars will be invaded, its government overthrown or its ruler killed. So all countries on earth need to buy dollars before they can buy oil. This creates an enormous economic advantage for the US as they can take their dollars anywhere on the planet and it will be accepted. That is why they are the richest nation on earth as they can print the currency that will be accepted by the sellers of the world's goods.

The day other nations reject the dollar marks the end of the US as their economy will collapse. America maintains its military, political and economic power because of the dollar. You cannot buy or sell in the international scene without the dollar. That is why the US can impose sanctions on other nations simply by making it impossible to use their currency to trade. This is why any country that is under US sanctions will have its economy strangulated e.g. Nkorea, Iran, Zimbabwe as they cannot trade with other nations without going through the US banking system.

The dollar also enables the US to build and maintain nearly 1000 military bases in other countries.They will close those bases the day they cannot give those countries dollars in exchange for basing rights. Britain used to be the world's political, military and economic power when the pound was the world's reserve currency. They lost those advantages when the world switched to the dollar.

1 Like

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by cap28: 11:45pm On Mar 29, 2013
kalokalo:

Don't be too ignorant. The US dollar is the world's global currency simply because the oil tyrants of the middle east price their oil in dollars. They do so because the United states made a pact with them in 1972 to protect them exchange for trading oil in dollars. That was the year the dollar was taken off the gold standard. That is why the US has its forces stationed in Mid-East countries like Saudi, Kuwait, Bahrain etc.

Any Arab country that stops pricing oil in dollars will be invaded, its government overthrown or its ruler killed. So all countries on earth need to buy dollars before they can buy oil. This creates an enormous economic advantage for the US as they can take their dollars anywhere on the planet and it will be accepted. That is why they are the richest nation on earth as they can print the currency that will be accepted by the sellers of the world's goods.

The day other nations reject the dollar marks the end of the US as their economy will collapse. America maintains its military, political and economic power because of the dollar. You cannot buy or sell in the international scene without the dollar. That is why the US can impose sanctions on other nations simply by making it impossible to use their currency to trade. This is why any country that is under US sanctions will have its economy strangulated e.g. Nkorea, Iran, Zimbabwe as they cannot trade with other nations without going through the US banking system.

The dollar also enables the US to build and maintain nearly 1000 military bases in other countries.They will close those bases the day they cannot give those countries dollars in exchange for basing rights. Britain used to be the world's political, military and economic power when the pound was the world's reserve currency. They lost those advantages when the world switched to the dollar.

^^^^^
this is so spot on

your post is echoed in this video clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8on8Ri4pL_g

1 Like

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Saintp(m): 11:48pm On Mar 29, 2013
Some coments i see here make me laff. Let me tell u guys. There will neva be a WW3. US,China,Russia ,Europe etc are smart guys and will neva push things to world war 3.

NK is on its own. China and russia will neva stake her new found prosperity to be involved militarily against the US cos of NK. The highest they can do is to sell weapons and preach restraint from the sidelines as they always do.

For anti-Americans, u might be right in ur grievances with the US bt remember US is a super power and as such will be a force of both good and evil. Any country dat finds herself in US position will behave d same if not worse. We have seen USSR bully etc. We have seen how China is nw flexing muscles in the south China sea intimidating and claiming islands from philipines,vietnam,japan etc. Remember they were nt doing this before bt they are now doing it , why? Cos they are nw a super power in dat region.

I dont like US excesses, however its nt all bad as the US has also in one way or the other contributed for the good of humanity. However, super power comes with arrogance, wait till China becomes the sole super power, we can now compare.

But i dont see US going down, wot i see is a multi polar world being formed with US and other axis of powers. So all ya dooms day predictors of the US, its nt goin to happen.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by badesco(m): 11:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
North Korea should not be under estimated because nobody seems to know their real capability. At least somebody is calling d bluff of America.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 30, 2013
obadiah777: THE TORAH IS THE FIRST FIVE BOOKS IN THE BIBLE. GENESIS-EXODUS-LEVITICUS-NUMBERS-DEUTERONOMY. OH YOU HAVE THE APOCRYPHA ( TAKEN OUT OF THE ORIGINAL VERSION )

LOL HEY PLAY ON PLAYER. IF YOU GOT THE STAMINA TO GLOBE TROT WHEN EVERYTHING AROUND THE WORLD IS CRUMBLING AND PEOPLE ARE GETTING EXTREMELY DESPERATE AND DIABOLICAL AND WICKED, GO FOR IT BRUV LOL.

THE BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES USE 2 BOOKS
1-THE KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE
2-THE KJV APOCRYPHA.

YOU CAN GET BOTH AT WATERSTONES

THE TORAH IS IN THE BIBLE. NOT SURE ABOUT NO AFRICAN TRIBES BRUV. grin

I had a friend in Uni back in the day who used to school me on these things... I used to call him psycho at first because boi, I was so deep into Christianity - till the summer of 2007 when I started doing my own research... Then I started seeing everything more clearly and understanding the world better... Since then, I never looked back... The world is a crazy place and everything isn't black and white like they want us to believe... Heck, some might argue that there's no good or bad - everything just depends on what you believe in...

Bruddah, I'm just trying to check the beauty of this planet before my sojourn comes to an end, hence my impending globe-trotting... I should be in Maui para sailing; shopping in sky malls somewhere in Hong Kong; on any archipelago somewhere in the world enjoying sea breeze; and somewhere in Serengeti enjoying nature, sometime in future.... grin
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 30, 2013
samkoro:
The German lost to the Russians for the following reasons as a matter of fact
1) In their war plan against Russia,they never remembered to put Winter into consideration.The were in Russian mounteneous regions when winter came.They were all frozen to death.It was a big blow to hitler.When they tried the second time,the realised that their tanks could not turn well in extreme cold temperatures.

Terrain can also work against the deployment of whatever technology the Americans have got....

2)Many of their war Generals were killed by expert snipers.This affected their war plan.

And who says this can't happen to the Americans No matter how advanced your technology is, you'd still need people on the ground to give coordinates - hence why most countries deploy special forces on the ground for aerial bombardment...

3) Hitler never gave those on the field a chance to plan the war.He was the sole planer of the war in all fronts.

The same applies to the Americans as well... Everything goes through Pentagon...

Number is important today,yes.but not as important as the type of weapon and intelligence.Infact ,intelligence has become the most important weapon today.

Till the end of time, number and infantry will always be important... I still don't believe any weapon can wipe-out everyone - some are still going to survive... Heck, some people survived hiroshima and nagasaki... That's why ground forces will always be a necessity in any war of attrition...
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 1:21am On Mar 30, 2013
Ihedinobi:
1. Indeed they may cancel out, but then so may their effort to sell their economic ideals to everyone else and persuade them to yield to those ideals.

2. I don't think there is such a thing as assuming the position of sole superpower. If a country becomes a superpower, it just shows. And becoming world police is just consequent upon being the most powerful nation on earth. It's just how humans are.

Russia and the US were the most powerful nations on earth after WW2. And just as is normal to humans, they felt threatened by each other, not least because of their almost opposite ideologies on life. So they both tried to consolidate their power and elbow each other out of the chair.

At the 'end' of the muscling, the US sat alone in the chair. The US is sole superpower simply because she is. China is suggesting now that she can compete and might one be strong enough to attempt the elbowing match with the US. Should she win then, she will also be sole superpower. No assuming involved. Just calling things what they are.

And in agreement with human nature, at such a time, China will assume responsibility for the less powerful. That is just how things are.

It is less an arrogation of powers to oneself and bullying than simply being far more powerful than anybody else and thus feeling responsible for everyone else. Doesn't mean abuse doesn't happen. It has always happen and will always happen no mattee what nation is sitting on top of the world until human nature changes.

I might agree with some of the thing you posted... However, if R2P(responsibility to protect) keeps achieving the same destructive results(just like the USA has been doing for decades) - there comes a time when you need to start thinking critically and trying a new approach...

I'll cite two quotes from Albert Einstein to buttress my point:

1) Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
2) We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.

This is why I question the sanity of the powers that be in Washington DC... They have been trying the same thing for decades, yet they're expecting a different result from all the mess they created all over the world... Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya are still fresh in everyone's memory - when is enough going to be enough for these gun-ho neo-cons and neo-liberals

3. I meant the people of the countries not merely the leaders. Are you saying that the standard of living in those Middle Eastern countries under their governments is on a level with Ghaddafi-ruled Libya? If so, can you show me?

All these countries are richer than Libya in terms of resources per population... Some might even argue that the standard of living in Libya back then across the board was better than the standard of living in these countries...and women had more rights in Libya than all these other countries combined... However, there was no poverty in Libya during Gaddafi's reign - despite all the neck breaking sanctions the country was under for decades... Libya also had no foreign and domestic debts during Gaddafi's tenure - but it had one of the largest foreign reserves in the world...

The question is: Is Libya better today than it was under Gaddafi??

Shymexx, I promise you that I do not know this. You mean, it isn't in fact true that the US did not declare war on those countries?

The US doesn't need to declare a war on any country because it has been in a perpetual state of war since the end of the 2nd world war... all it just needs to do is to get approval from the Senate and House to attack anyone... Once it gets the required approval - Americans have no say...
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by xreal2(m): 2:01am On Mar 30, 2013
He who dances by d road path, his drummer is somewhere in d bush

U guys need to see d bigger picture here. The US has a lot of enemies and they've finally found a naïve young president to play against the Us

1 Like

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Rimbaldi: 2:38am On Mar 30, 2013
cap28: The US dollar is on the verge of collapse with experts forecasting China dumping the dollar in large quantities by May this year which will ultimately trigger other countries to dump it as well - time is running out for the US economy, what better way to divert attention away from the impending collapse of their economy than to focus on a non existent threat from north korea?

@cap28
always a discerning eye.
@shymmex
keep your arguments factual, ignore those hurling invectives at you, they watch too much cnn and bbc.

In my own opinion, I don't think US can really afford this war, too much debts already and a crumbling economy. Sooner than later the band aid is gonna go off and they'll have real issues to deal with.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Rimbaldi: 2:48am On Mar 30, 2013
Iykeponti: THAT SICK NORTH KOREA NEED SOME MEDICINE... TELL ME Y THEY WANA WIPE OUT THEIR BROTHER SK....AN ALLY OF THE U.S.... THE US GAVE THE WORLD FREEDOM , SOME COMMUNISTS OUT HERE DON'T LIKE DAT...

...Okay. Just shut down that borrowed laptop. We have seen that you know how to type. SMBH!
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by linearity: 2:49am On Mar 30, 2013
All dis na IGG (Initial Gra Gra) by NK, person enter your backyard, then fly two Nuclear bomber pass your back....and you come vess well, then come provoke....but all you did was to but missiles on standby?

If person provoke me, na woosa him go hear for him ear.

Stranger no go fit enter my backyard, then provoke me, then I go enter house carry AK45 to teach am lesson only to put the safety on.

Ebi like say NK financial aid do dey finish, he is only looking for some more money.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Truth About Suicide Bombers / IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists / Gambia Talks Fail As President Refuses To Step Down-bbc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.