Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:30 AM

Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! (57287 Views)

Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) / Damilola Adegbite Shares Post Pregnancy Selfie With Chris Attoh / Ghanaian Sexiest Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Shows Tonto Dikeh Love & Respect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2013
coogar:

if a neurologist opens up your head he would find out cobwebs have replaced your brain cells. in your eyes now, you have said something funny and audacious not knowing you have dragged your family in the mud by typing balderdash.

oloshious fellow!
are u in any way hurt or ar u d only one browsing nairaland... Make i no face u
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2013
c.fours:
She is better looking than 90% of our so called nollywood actresses anyway.
but the sexiest is Omotola cool

I'm guessing most people in naija don't know about her yet maybe except for those who have dstv.
if she crosses over to nollywood, she will blow up big time i'm sure. depending on how well she fits in with hollywood style of acting.
Correct !

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2013
She is amongst the sexiest, I'm not sure she is the sexiest though.

That 'award' has to go to one of Tonto Dikeh, Chika Ike, Mercy Aigbe, Rukky Sanda or Omotola.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2013
CFCfan: She is amongst he sexiest, I'm not sure she is the sexiest though.

That 'award' has to go to one of Tonto Dikeh, Chika Ike, Mercy Aigbe, Rukky Sanda or Omotola.
I don't think rukky sandal is attractive...daz my opinion though
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2013
Tell them. Let them know the sexiest is Omotola

c.fours:
She is better looking than 90% of our so called nollywood actresses anyway.
but the sexiest is Omotola cool

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Orikinla(m): 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2013
La ti Aro.
Finally.
Thank God its Good Friday indeed!
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by ektbear: 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2013
She is pretty attractive. Nice azz too.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Orikinla(m): 4:31pm On Mar 29, 2013
aze: Tell them. Let them know the sexiest is Omotola

[size=28pt]With her obesity?
Fat thighs and fat tummy?[/size] grin

4 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by coogar: 4:31pm On Mar 29, 2013
c++_crazy:
are u in any way hurt or ar u d only one browsing nairaland... Make i no face u

stop typing rubbish!
if you keep quiet, people would assume you are smart - but opening up your gob makes it easy for people to know you are a simpleton!

CFCfan: She is amongst he sexiest, I'm not sure she is the sexiest though.

tonto dikeh - trashy
chika ike - average
mercy aigbe - trashy
rukky sanda - very good
omotola - classy

none of these lots is sexy.......

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2013
I agree but I think she's short.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Orikinla(m): 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2013
adaobi123:
Correct !
Omo, Damilola sexy ju Omotola lo!
Omotola [i]na orobo [/i]now.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by coogar: 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2013
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]With her obesity?

to most nigerians, beauty = sexy! grin
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by watchindelta(m): 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2013
tongue tongue grin cheesy shocked grin she fine na
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Orikinla(m): 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2013
blink182: I agree but I think she's short.
SHE IS NOT SHORT.

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2013
Orikinla:
But they are not Damilola the sexiest celebrity actress in Nigeria.
If they have it, they would have been caught on the red carpet, except they have pretty faces, but scrawny legs like many noisy females on Nairaland who don't wear skirts and prefer to use jeans to hide their scrawny legs on the street. grin
there are many beautiful and sexy girls who are not in the spot light because for reasons best known to them,they chose not to be,like i said she is ok,not superb,but ok,like any regular girl in a private university

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2013
If you don get up to 4 kids, post ya pic here now.

Orikinla:

Orikinla:
SHE IS NOT SHORT.
How tall is she ?
coogar:

Correct! grin

Someone may be sexy, but not necessarily be considered to be beautiful.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Ishilove: 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2013
Orikinla:
But they are not Damilola the sexiest celebrity actress in Nigeria.
If they have it, they would have been caught on the red carpet, except they have pretty faces, but scrawny legs like many noisy females on Nairaland who don't wear skirts and prefer to use jeans to hide their scrawny legs on the street. grin
Are they their maker? At least they have legs. What will you say to the fellow on the wheelchair that has no legs?

4 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2013
WELL I DUNNO IF SHES THE SEXIEST OF DA DIVA BEVY,BUT SHES SURE A HOTTIE AND DASHING AND DAMM STRIKING....
And somebody gotta save me cos am so so crazy over Funmi Holder and stopped watching Tinsel after some dryhead bloke kissed her! I mean....he kissed her bad! Gaddemmit! tha bloke kissed my Funmi bad!
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2013
Orikinla:
Omo, Damilola sexy ju Omotola lo!
Omotola [i]na orobo [/i]now.
undecided
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Orikinla(m): 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2013
coogar:

And the big yansh.
Omotola is a mother and it is showing all over her no matter how she tries to force herself into a tight fitting dress to impress us.

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by coogar: 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2013
aze: If you don get up to 4 kids, post ya pic here now.

that's exactly the point.....
omotola is now a mother of 4, it's a travesty to claim she's sexy - she's lost that sexiness some 10 yrs ago. as at 96/97 circa when she came to the limelight, she's super sexy - not anymore. you cannot pack that copious amount of adipose tissues and claim sexiness!

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Orikinla(m): 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2013
Ishilove:
Are they their maker? At least they have legs. What will you say to the fellow on the wheelchair that has no legs?
Just jiving for fun.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2013
cheleku:

must there be an ethnic tinge to your nonsensical twaddle. What brought Ghanaian and Nigerian Igbo actresses here? You are a bloody bigoted nincompoop.
obviously he is

3 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2013
Damilola Adegbite can't be more than 28 years old. cool
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2013
Omotola is still segzy to me kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Ishilove: 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2013
Orikinla:

Kindly post a picture of your wife after she has had four kids. Then, and only then will you have any grounds for condemning someone else's wife.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2013
Ishilove:
Kindly post a picture of your wife after she has had four kids. Then, and only then will you have any grounds for condemning someone else's wife.
!!!!!! This is it !!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Burger01(m): 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2013
Yeah, sexy and she would be hot. Wish I could be the lucky guy to appreciate the 'finishings' of God on her.. Abeg, she is fine, beautiful and sexy...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari / Igho Sanomi's 42nd Birthday In Dubai: Meek Mill, Adesua Etomi & Banky W Turn Up / Bobrisky Sprays ₦1000 Mints On Self Amid Fight With Tonto & Mompha (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.