Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! (56937 Views)

Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) / Damilola Adegbite Shares Post Pregnancy Selfie With Chris Attoh / Ghanaian Sexiest Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Shows Tonto Dikeh Love & Respect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by boron10(m): 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2013
coogar:

you can admire but you cannot drool.....
let the men do the assessment of who's sexy or not - we are the ones who know what to look for except of course you have been looking for those things as well. kulyie - are you bi-sëxual or not? grin cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by coogar: 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2013
kulyie: 1. You are so gross 2.i am not a lesbian,i am straight 3. its not only men that have the monopoly of judging or labelling a woman 's3xy' and 4.what makes you think i am a woman,have you seen me before :p what if i have a tail in between my legscheesy wink 8-)

......then you would be a donkey or perhaps a monkey.....
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by shizzle11(m): 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2013
[quote grin author=kulyie] lmao so i cannot admire my fellow nigerian female again,there has to be a s3xual connotation attached to it.nawa for you people o.perversion has so defiled your minds that you now equate admiration to being bi s3xual cheesy[/quote]

Kuli-kuli, never knew u are a she

grin grin
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2013
coogar:

stop typing rubbish!
if you keep quiet, people would assume you are smart - but opening up your gob makes it easy for people to know you are a simpleton!

tonto dikeh - trashy
chika ike - average
mercy aigbe - trashy
rukky sanda - very good
omotola - classy

none of these lots is sexy.......
maybe watsover gorrilla spe*rm u ar swallowing must be making u feel u ar intelligent
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2013
kulyie: 1. You are so gross 2.i am not a lesbian,i am straight 3. its not only men that have the monopoly of judging or labelling a woman 's3xy' and 4.what makes you think i am a woman,have you seen me before :p what if i have a tail in between my legs cheesy wink 8-)

coogar:

you can admire but you cannot drool.....
let the men do the assessment of who's sexy or not - we are the ones who know what to look for except of course you have been looking for those things as well. kulyie - are you bi-sëxual or not? grin cheesy
mr coogar I AM NOT BIS3XUAL.however there are somethings a lady will look at in a woman too for her to know if shes sexy,afterall i have what she has.she has mamary glands,i have too,she has bom bom,i have too,so what else.there are some intricasies in her laps,hips,br,,e,asts and bom bom i will have to look at critically,probe and asess before i come to the conclusion that she is sexy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by coogar: 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2013
kulyie: mr coogar I AM NOT BIS3XUAL.however there are somethings a lady will look at in a woman too for her to know if shes sexy,afterall i have what she has. she has mamary glands,i have too,she has bom bom,i have too,so what else.there are some intricasies in her laps,hips,br,,e,asts and bom bom i will have to look at critically,probe and asess before i come to the conclusion that she is sexy cheesy

you have spoken...... grin cheesy
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2013
[quote author=aze][/quote] i am the one that is supposed to be asking that question :p
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2013
kulyie: mr coogar I AM NOT BIS3XUAL.however there are somethings a lady will look at in a woman too for her to know if shes sexy,afterall i have what she has.she has mamary glands,i have too,she has bom bom,i have too,so what else.there are some intricasies in her laps,hips,br,,e,asts and bom bom i will have to look at critically,probe and asess before i come to the conclusion that she is sexy cheesy

Spot on! grin
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 29, 2013
@bolded. You assess to know if they are ok for you? smh

kulyie: mr coogar...there are some intricasies in her laps,hips,br,,e,asts and bom bom i will have to look at critically,probe and asess before i come to the conclusion that she is sexy cheesy
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 29, 2013
coogar:

stop typing rubbish!
if you keep quiet, people would assume you are smart - but opening up your gob makes it easy for people to know you are a simpleton!

tonto dikeh - trashy
chika ike - average
mercy aigbe - trashy
rukky sanda - very good
omotola - classy

none of these lots is sexy.......
@least am still proud of my mum but i can feel ur pains how u try to 4get how handsome ur mum is
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2013
coogar:

i didn't measure their beauty - i measured their sex-o-meter and of course, everything anyone says here is his/her own opinion.

i disagree with this 100%....
ofcourse u hav 2 disagree after seeing urself in d mirror
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2013
c++_crazy:
ie y u keep wondering if ur mum slept with a donkey b4 u wer born
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2013
aze: @bolded. You assess to know if they are ok for you? smh

the truth of the matter is that you men are always carried away by a lady who has massive hips,tiny waist,large bob bom and breasts without knowing whether it is for real or not.because i am a lady and because i am aware of the fact that there is padded bom bom,paded hips,paded bra and tummy girdle to make a woman have the perfect shape,i look critically at those parts of the woman you highlighted to see whether its real or make belief.i dont have to touch her or strip her naked before i know,i know because i am a woman and women know all the guises and schemes to play to get the men drooling and when you get to the room and start removing all the pads that is making her breast and bom bom stand and you see the real body,na then you go know say na sorry be your name

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by segunsd: 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2013
so i assume orikinla is her agent or he's quite obsessed about dami. the fervour wey he deu use advertise nor be small o. do her a public love letter. i'd publish for you on http://www.360nobs.com
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2013
it appears you are have experience in this field. You have seen, handled and conquered ladies.

kulyie: the truth of the matter is that you men are always carried away by a lady who has massive hips,tiny waist,large bob bom and breasts without knowing whether it is for real or not.because i am a lady and because i am aware of the fact that there is padded bom bom,paded hips,paded bra and tummy girdle to make a woman have the perfect shape,i look critically at those parts of the woman you highlighted to see whether its real or make belief.i dont have to touch her or strip her naked before i know,i know because i am a woman and women know all the guises and schemes to play to get the men drooling and when you get to the room and start removing all the pads that is making her breast and bom bom stand and you see the real body,na then you go know say na sorry be your name
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by cherrykim: 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2013
she is pretty and sexy but for sexiest i can't say. wink
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 29, 2013
aze: it appears you are have experience in this field. You have seen, handled and conquered ladies.

excuse me aze i dont sleep with women and i am not oblivious of what women do to make them look super sexy
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 29, 2013
Post your pics to be sure you are lady.

kulyie: excuse me aze i dont sleep with women and i am not oblivious of what women do to make then look super sexy
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 29, 2013
aze: Post your pics to be sure you are lady.

i dont need to prove to anybody about my gender.you are sooo free to believe whatever you want to believe,moreover,you dont need to get personal,its so uncalled for :>
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2013
shizzle11:

Kuli-kuli, never knew u are a she

grin grin
lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy and i never knew i am getting popular on nairaland,so someone knows me when i dont even know the person cheesy
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by fruityjojo(f): 5:36pm On Mar 29, 2013
She is pretty but def not d most sexiest. She has a funny walkin posture, she hunches her chest out cos she is kinda breastless. All in all she is a gud actress.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by hammedkola(m): 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2013
Good for her,
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2013
coogar:

......then you would be a donkey or perhaps a monkey.....
lwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy you guys are really cracking me up big time cheesy chai,una no go kill person for this nairaland o cheesy
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by beeboy09(m): 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2013
Orikinla:
But they are not Damilola the sexiest celebrity actress in Nigeria.
If they have it, they would have been caught on the red carpet, except they have pretty faces, but scrawny legs like many noisy females on Nairaland who don't wear skirts and prefer to use jeans to hide their scrawny legs on the street. grin
She's a graduate of Bowen Uni FYI
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by coogar: 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2013
c++_crazy:

c++_crazy:
@least am still proud of my mum but i can feel ur pains how u try to 4get how handsome ur mum is

it's not hard to see that you have the intelligence of an unborn foetus......if i earn 1 kobo for each time you have uttered a foolish remark, i would be a trillionaire in american dollars.

c++_crazy:
ie y u keep wondering if ur mum slept with a donkey b4 u wer born

the tool is actually quoting himself n dissing himself.
spermflakes have occupied your cranial cavity.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Jenticles(f): 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2013
I fine pass her haba dis girl wey sabi do chest out, though she's ok but not d sexiest
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2013
coogar:

kulyie is bi-sëxual... tongue
i have never seen a woman drool and crush so much on her fellow woman. something is not right!

chioma who? please don't make me laugh...
she's in 3rd tier - with uche jombo, nkiru sylvanus and grace amah.
uche jombo is s3xy,grace amah is cute,the rest look to mbekeish cheesy
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2013
beeboy09:
She's a graduate of Bowen Uni FYI
ehen,i just knew that she looks like all these products of private universities
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by easik: 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2013
She certainly has my vote.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2013
She looks like a calabar girl.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! by tantita(m): 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2013
Orikinla:
But they are not Damilola the sexiest celebrity actress in Nigeria.
If they have it, they would have been caught on the red carpet, except they have pretty faces, but scrawny legs like many noisy females on Nairaland who don't wear skirts and prefer to use jeans to hide their scrawny legs on the street. grin
...hahahah u bad gon!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) / Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita / ‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.