Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

How Do I Stay True To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stay True To Her (833 Views)

She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's / Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk? / Why Don't Guys Stay True To Their Xteristics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Stay True To Her by mikyke(m): 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2013
I was shocked when my GF told she aborted a 2wks pregnancy. After so much arguments and confrontation, she said something that really touched me and I had to think twice. Her words "I know you are a young and smart guy with so much ahead of him. We have been dating for the past 2yrs now and one thing I have to realise about you is your ambition to make it in life and I don't want to be a hinderance to it. Am sorry I didn't tell you about it, but I don't want you to say in future that I ruined your life. Am feel so ashamed of myself right now but you just have to forgive me". I was really touch when she said these things to me. She opened my eyes to see that I almost ruined my own life (though it might not be the end of the world). I vowed in my mind that moment to stick with her.
my question is "how can I stay true to her after what she did". Please I need ur advices.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stay True To Her by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 29, 2013
mikyke: I was shocked when my GF told she aborted a 2wks pregnancy. After so much arguments and confrontation, she said something that really touched me and I had to think twice. Her words "I know you are a young and smart guy with so much ahead of him. We have been dating for the past 2yrs now and one thing I have to realise about you is your ambition to make it in life and I don't want to be a hinderance to it. Am sorry I didn't tell you about it, but I don't want you to say in future that I ruined your life. Am feel so ashamed of myself right now but you just have to forgive me". I was really touch when she said these things to me. She opened my eyes to see that I almost ruined my own life (though it might not be the end of the world). I vowed in my mind that moment to stick with her.
my question is "how can I stay true to her after what she did". Please I need ur advices.

Simply by wanting it!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stay True To Her by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2013
Was keeping it going to make it any better for you?

(1) (Reply)

Real Differences Between A Girl And A Woman / My Boyfriend As A Source Of My Sadness. / The Way The Story Goes...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.