Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,032 members, 7,866,902 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:50 AM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] (29386 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Popowaa: 10:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
Lmao.I pray u meet gentlemen like my sweethearts
adaobi123: MY WOOERS HAVE FAILED angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Penissucker(f): 10:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
Caracta: @Promoe, i chose Teeo o. If you like ignore this comment. I don talk my own.

Congrats to Teeo. cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Caracta(f): 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2013
Penis sucker:

Really? They are missing come action here.

I see flytefalls, Bec and Caracta.
I see you too!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by kaybee3(m): 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2013
I'm so sorry it my network that's bad, I won't ever disappoint you or fail you....I'm really sorry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by COOLDK(m): 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
vision2050: shey dis tin no go reach my turn tonite angry angry

Guy don dey provoke
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
Kay_Bee, wow cry

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by 2legit2qwt: 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
I can't keep up with this thread cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by EzePromoe: 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
If Gree-die took 1 hour to choose amongst 2 people, mysticgal hmmm.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 29, 2013
adaobi123:
You and your church theory ! tongue
It works. . . cool

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 29, 2013
I LOVE YOU TOO cry cry awwwwwwwwwwww this is soooooo cute. I'm having a heart ache. I need to read this again
kay_bee: Hello gorgeous,how are you doing this lovely night?This is one of those happy moment of my life,not because it Friday but Cos i finally got d chance to tell u how special n precious u r.I know how crazy it might sound when u got to know u r being stalk n you berely notice the person,but it a privilege today,I found the opportunity for me to b notice n express how you make me smile reading ur post on here,I have to tell u how beautiful and smart u r Adaobi,you always give me d reason to stay glue to nl,hoping to see ur post or comment.your personality and character on here match mine both online n offline ..I have to admit ur beauty is rare and pure,every thought of you makes me giggle,I rarely have affection this strong,but u have swept me off,all I see in you is a perfect definition of a very man's dream lady,with very good sense of humor,easy going,and caring heart.the first time I checked your pix out,I told myself there she is,a very good example of African beauty.
Adaobi ur type is rare n u r not easy to come by that y I'm here to tell you how precious you are to me...I want you to make me the happiest guy by sharing your pure love with me n I will make you the happiest lady with the genuine love I have for you.....
Adaobi, you are a damsel in disguise, an angel in the making, you are every guy's dream girl and everything I want in a lady. The thought of you has clouded my head and virtually any and everything I do is all because of you, grant me this opportunity to love you and treat you like a special lady you are. I know am asking for too much by saying an angel like you should give a mere mortal like me the opportunity but i assure you merging our worlds together through us would be the best thing that has ever happened in the whole universe and I know God would permit it because, I pray every night and day for that special angel and I know he has answered my prayer by sending you my way
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Penissucker(f): 10:54pm On Mar 29, 2013
Can at least 2 of the 5 men wooing mysticgal, woo me?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by greedie1(f): 10:54pm On Mar 29, 2013
Chukskalidon:
sentimental
no, u are sentimental.....
my decision was based strictly on wat dey wrote. i know kunmibola would ve done better but for d mum's illness... do i den choose him for dat reason?

sentimemtal is awardin a student marks he doesnt deserve bcz u know he would ve done better had tins been different.... someone is sentimemtal alryt but it aint me!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Popowaa: 10:55pm On Mar 29, 2013
Not as romantic as mine,but at least this should be able to console my friend adaobi
kay_bee: Hello gorgeous,how are you doing this lovely night?This is one of those happy moment of my life,not because it Friday but Cos i finally got d chance to tell u how special n precious u r.I know how crazy it might sound when u got to know u r being stalk n you berely notice the person,but it a privilege today,I found the opportunity for me to b notice n express how you make me smile reading ur post on here,I have to tell u how beautiful and smart u r Adaobi,you always give me d reason to stay glue to nl,hoping to see ur post or comment.your personality and character on here match mine both online n offline ..I have to admit ur beauty is rare and pure,every thought of you makes me giggle,I rarely have affection this strong,but u have swept me off,all I see in you is a perfect definition of a very man's dream lady,with very good sense of humor,easy going,and caring heart.the first time I checked your pix out,I told myself there she is,a very good example of African beauty.
Adaobi ur type is rare n u r not easy to come by that y I'm here to tell you how precious you are to me...I want you to make me the happiest guy by sharing your pure love with me n I will make you the happiest lady with the genuine love I have for you.....
Adaobi, you are a damsel in disguise, an angel in the making, you are every guy's dream girl and everything I want in a lady. The thought of you has clouded my head and virtually any and everything I do is all because of you, grant me this opportunity to love you and treat you like a special lady you are. I know am asking for too much by saying an angel like you should give a mere mortal like me the opportunity but i assure you merging our worlds together through us would be the best thing that has ever happened in the whole universe and I know God would permit it because, I pray every night and day for that special angel and I know he has answered my prayer by sending you my way
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by An0nimus: 10:55pm On Mar 29, 2013
2legit2qwt: I can't keep up with this thread cry
when its this slow?..
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 29, 2013
kay_bee: I'm so sorry it my network that's bad, I won't ever disappoint you or fail you....I'm really sorry
Don't worry kiss kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by 2legit2qwt: 10:55pm On Mar 29, 2013
Penis sucker: Can at least 2 of the 5 men wooing mysticgal, woo me?

Your name eh lipsrsealed
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by 2legit2qwt: 10:56pm On Mar 29, 2013
An0nimus:
when its this slow?..
It doesn't seem like it, last time i checked was several pages behind.

Or maybe i'm just not following as much
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 29, 2013
Caracta; he ends it with a voice note and (Btw he’s got a lovely voice) that was cool……
Rhymez: To My Sweet Angel Caracta
I always wish my story will end in happily ever after and I believe its about to happen since I found you Caracta. You are always my subject matter whenever I visit my twitter. Each time I try to utter my flows to you, my heart ripples like water. I Cant stop thinking About you Right from the day I Admired your Character and True African beauty. You are the only one that can make me happy or am afraid Rhymez will need a psychotherapy. What else can I say? I think I have to search no more. Time makes love pass and dies slowly but my love has come to stay even when I am lonely. Actually, I cant be lonely when I always have you in my memory. Pls dont leave me for someone else cos you will force me to commit adultery grin. This is a warning to my adversary. Below are my Voice note and a picture that summarize my intentions towards you.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 29, 2013
Nahhh I'm feeling emotional right now. *Wacks out tissue box*
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Rhymez(m): 10:57pm On Mar 29, 2013
ITbomb:
I not sure it is Rhymez that she chose
Or will you do like Akpabio and use your own hand to cross out the name of the person who won?
grin. You really dont like me
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by ndeepurity(m): 10:57pm On Mar 29, 2013
Popowaa: LIKERS ASSOCIATION pls keep on liking dont stop cos i ve a surprise for all of you.
since dey are neither a wooer or a wooee, dey can only but LIKE. Ka life nagaga.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by An0nimus: 10:57pm On Mar 29, 2013
Popowaa: Not as romantic as mine,but at least this should be able to console my friend adaobi
causewahala and Sir D.ope did serious damage to you sha lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by DExplorer1: 10:58pm On Mar 29, 2013
sexkillz: Eze, well done so far. . .
ENDorsed!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Blesyn014(m): 10:58pm On Mar 29, 2013
Me have try tu folow up tu dix extent grin.. I tink i nid tu shlip rite nw cox ma bed is a caln me grin.. don't knw if tu say i waz entertained or bored sef but i must say,it waz ol gud sha ..d show was jst dia nt d way i expectd it tho.. Kudos tu ol d wooers n d wooees.. yu guyz wia rili magnificient tunite.. yur lines wia tite dopejemi wink.. Gudnyt n switdrimz tu y'all.. hope tu do d remainin catchinq up tumorow.... cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 29, 2013
adaobi123: Nahhh I'm feeling emotional right now. *Wacks out tissue box*
ehyah.. *hands her wrapper* grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Penissucker(f): 10:59pm On Mar 29, 2013
2legit2qwt:

Your name eh lipsrsealed

Its unique.
tongue kiss for you.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Maximus85(m): 10:59pm On Mar 29, 2013
Eze Promoe: If Gree-die took 1 hour to choose amongst 2 people, mysticgal hmmm.
I'd make it easy for mysticgal to choose.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Penissucker(f): 10:59pm On Mar 29, 2013
Blesyn014: Me have try tu folow up tu dix extent grin.. I tink i nid tu shlip rite nw cox ma bed is a caln me grin.. don't knw if tu say i waz entertained or bored sef but i must say,it waz ol gud sha ..d show was jst dia nt d way i expectd it tho.. Kudos tu ol d wooers n d wooees.. yu guyz wia rili magnificient tunite.. yur lines wia tite dopejemi wink.. Gudnyt n switdrimz tu y'all.. hope tu do d remainin catchinq up tumorow.... cheesy

This is difficult to understand.

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2013
That was nice; I'm a bit curios as to what you’ve got in the gift box for Caracta?
teeo:
Her words are blue as morning sky,
and i glue my words to her heart today in the letters blue.

It started with an e-fight,
i saw her and i got angry cos she was too tight,
tight maybe a little uptight but i never knew i would later get into a fight for her heart.

Say Yes to Teeo, he is all you would ever need.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2013
Br3nd4: ehyah.. *hands her wrapper* grin
cry cry grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Popowaa: 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2013
They scattered my brain oo
An0nimus:
causewahala and Sir D.ope did serious damage to you sha lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by adim2(m): 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2013
Tea esq guess i will post my own then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (52) (Reply)

Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' / Here Are 5 Places You Can Touch To Make Your Man Scream With Pleasure. / 10 Mistakes Women Make With Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.