Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Which Room In The House Is Called "Matrimonial Room" ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Room In The House Is Called "Matrimonial Room" ? (1091 Views)

Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) / Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. / Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Room In The House Is Called "Matrimonial Room" ? by delkinz(m): 10:31pm On Mar 29, 2013
Women are used to saying their matrimonial bed or room which makes me wonder which room or bed they are referring to.... The wife's of husband's room ?
Re: Which Room In The House Is Called "Matrimonial Room" ? by chikeorji123(m): 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2013
l guest it's might be the husband..
Re: Which Room In The House Is Called "Matrimonial Room" ? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 29, 2013
I just asked a newly married couple and they said it's the gateman's room. Weird don't you think?
Re: Which Room In The House Is Called "Matrimonial Room" ? by Popowaa: 5:57am On Mar 30, 2013
It's the room u share with ur husband
Re: Which Room In The House Is Called "Matrimonial Room" ? by Mynd44: 6:05am On Mar 30, 2013
Popowaa: It's the room u share with ur husband
If that is the definition, it might as well be the Bathroon or Toilet
Re: Which Room In The House Is Called "Matrimonial Room" ? by Popowaa: 6:06am On Mar 30, 2013
The room u do the do.like where u sleep.
Mynd_44:
If that is the definition, it might as well be the Bathroon or Toilet
Re: Which Room In The House Is Called "Matrimonial Room" ? by luvmijeje(f): 6:11am On Mar 30, 2013
Is it not suppose to be the bedroom?
Re: Which Room In The House Is Called "Matrimonial Room" ? by Mynd44: 6:17am On Mar 30, 2013
Popowaa: The room u do the do.like where u sleep.
I know a guy who sleeps in a bathtub. Hey wait that's Kyle XY
Re: Which Room In The House Is Called "Matrimonial Room" ? by timbermi: 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2013
smiley just passing by ;Shh

(1) (Reply)

Truth About Nigerian Men To Women / How Can Ever I Forgive Or Forget??? / Why We Operate On The Streets – Teenage Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.