Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,869 members, 7,813,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. (11170 Views)

Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) / Two Ladies Fight Over A Guy At A Motor Park In Delta (Pics/Video) / Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by nikkypearl(f): 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hello.
There is a fine guy living at the down of my house.. I am living at the top of my house.Anytime i go out to office,he will come out and shine his teeth to me and i will shine back.is he in love or lost? My confusion is that pple pass rumour dat he packed from yaba but i dont sure if it is yaba left or right?
Yesterday i find a quite place to do my thinking,i find the toilet becoz it is quite,i now call my qualified friend,she say i sud try his love,becoz pple from yaba left are now bringing goodlock according to news on nairaland on sunday.
Pls my pple,give me advice becoz,i am having headache on my present head now.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by naijaboiy: 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
So you are a troll?

I thought you were among the few sensible people we have here. undecided

38 Likes

Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by Jhymrod(f): 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
That is actually up an down love grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by Dojupyo(f): 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
Oh mine! English just died shocked

He's consistent shinning of teeth doesn't mean he's in love naaa

Tell him! Hey guy, define ds ur shinning of teeth..
What do you want from me!!

8 Likes

Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by nikkypearl(f): 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
naijaboiy:
So you are a troll?

I thought you were among the few sensible people we have here. undecided

Now u have a success to brake my heart. cry

1 Like

Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by naijaboiy: 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
nikkypearl:

[size=19pt]Ok. undecided[/size]

1 Like

Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by nikkypearl(f): 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
Jhymrod:
That is actually up an down love grin

Please dont say like dat.advice pls angry
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by Chizzled06(m): 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
Spread your pant downstairs, if he steals it then it is true love grin

31 Likes

Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by Hazardd(m): 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
some people can be funny sha...cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by nikkypearl(f): 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
Dojupyo:
Oh mine! English has been murdered shocked

Hian! cry
@lalasticlala..you knw we are qualified friend last year,and i have never ask for anytin,but today i ask for my confusion to be taken to Fp.
Yours faithfully.

1 Like

Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by McCarlito(m): 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
nikkypearl:
Hello.
There is a fine guy living at the down of my house .. I am living at the top of my house . Anytime i go out to office,he will come out and shine his teeth to me and i will shine back . is he in love or lost[b/]? My confusion is that [b] pple pass rumour dat he packed from yaba but i dont sure if it is yaba left or right?
Yesterday I find a quite place to do my thinking,i find the toilet becoz it is quite, i now call my qualified friend, she say i sud try his love, becoz pple from yaba left are now bringing goodlock according to news on nairaland on sunday.
Pls my pple,give me advice becoz,i am having headache on my present head now
@Bolded: Which one of the wards in yabaleft were u discharged from again

24 Likes

Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by Tapout(m): 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
nikkypearl:

brake ko clutch ni throttle koni undecided

he came from yaba central angry

#troll

4 Likes

Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
love him back!!! grin tho,i dont really understand what u wrote up there but op take to my advice&thank me later! undecided

1 Like

Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by funlord(m): 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
angry
nikkypearl:
Hello.
There is a fine guy living at the down of my house.. I am living at the top of my house.Anytime i go out to office,he will come out and shine his teeth to me and i will shine back.is he in love or lost? My confusion is that pple pass rumour dat he packed from yaba but i dont sure if it is yaba left or right?
Yesterday i find a quite place to do my thinking,i find the toilet becoz it is quite,i now call my qualified friend,she say i sud try his love,becoz pple from yaba left are now bringing goodlock according to news on nairaland on sunday.
Pls my pple,give me advice becoz,i am having headache on my present head now.

What kind of utterly_stupid thread have you created this early afternoon like this? Come on go and pick up an english comprehension textbook and stop embarrassing your tribes people! Wawa!

4 Likes

Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
Chizzled06:
Spread your pant downstairs, if he steals it then it is true love grin

Hehehehehehe cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
lame attempt at being funny undecided

1 Like

Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by lalasticlala(m): 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
nikkypearl:

Hian! cry
@lalasticlala..you knw we are qualified friend last year,and i have never ask for anytin,but today i ask for my confusion to be taken to Fp.
Yours faithfully.

nikkypearl, yes ooo, during my celebrity section days. long time. but this your topic get as e be ooo

7 Likes

Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by Fargbaba: 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
Lol @ my qualified friend.. grin
But wait o @ op!u used to be a cool babe naa! Wat happened? Nawa o

3 Likes

Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by Dojupyo(f): 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
nikkypearl:

Hian! cry
Yours faithfully.

My dear, his persistent shinning of teeth shows he's schizophrenic...

If you want to love him, go ahead grin

3 Likes

Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by Tapout(m): 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
nikkypearl:

Hian! cry
Yours faithfully.

lalasticlala:

nikkypearl, yes ooo. long time

wonderful sad sad

4 Likes

Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by nikkypearl(f): 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
lalasticlala:

nikkypearl, yes ooo, during my celebrity section days. long time. but this your topic get as e be ooo

Hmm
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by Fynestboi: 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by coolhumble(m): 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
You are damn too funny grin

3 Likes

Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by Fynestboi: 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
The last time I checked this section name is romance section and not joke section. grin

2 Likes

Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by nikkypearl(f): 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
Tapout:

wonderful sad sad

Why are u sorrow
Pls my office brake is 45mins,i have few mins left, i need my advice.
Yours faithfully

1 Like

Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by Fynestboi: 12:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
nikkypearl:

Why are u sorrow
Pls my office brake is 45mins,i have few mins left, i need my advice.
Yours faithfully

Na where you dey work?
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by Mznaett: 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
Crazy peepz everywheregrin

1 Like

Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by Fynestboi: 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
Who liked my post.. .. Troll everywhere sad

3 Likes

Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by nikkypearl(f): 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
Fynestboi:

Na where you dey work?

Hmm!
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by Fynestboi: 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by nikkypearl(f): 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2015
Fynestboi:

Na where you dey work?

Hmm! In a repeatable company like that at Jabi Abuja.
Re: Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. by Fynestboi: 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
nikkypearl:

Hmm! In a repeatable company like that at Jabi Abuja.

Yinmu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says / SA Plus-Size Lady Causes A Stir On Twitter As She Proudly Flaunts Her Body (Pix) / My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.