Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,841 members, 7,828,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Brothers Cut-Off Neighbor's Scrotum Over N200 - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brothers Cut-Off Neighbor's Scrotum Over N200 (24790 Views)

Boss Damages 13-year-old Apprentice’s Scrotum In Lagos / Pregnant Woman Dies During Fight With Her Neighbor In Lagos (photo) / Dreadful: Landlady's Hired Goons Kill 'Carpenter' Tenant Over N200 Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brothers Cut-Off Neighbor's Scrotum Over N200 by somalia9: 10:42am On Mar 31, 2013
jasper7: okay, I'll move straight ahead to my facebook profile and pick up 2 gals. why you do the same. while you upload the pic of your 2 ignorant somali hostiles. infant rapists

this must be a joke....so you will go pick the two most best looking nigerians....

am gonna be a fortune telller and say they will look more somali than nigerian....and they will have fake long hair and have plenty of make up cool just a guess.....and you will probably say this is how the average nigerian women looks.....and your friends watching thread will be cringing in shame and playing along.....i have done this many times .....but i have some time to kill so lets play this game.... cheesy
Re: Brothers Cut-Off Neighbor's Scrotum Over N200 by somalia9: 10:47am On Mar 31, 2013
To all the monkeys watching this thread.....will you not show mercy to this man and save him from himself. I feel as if he is going down the road of the shadow of death.

jasper7: okay, I'll move straight ahead to my facebook profile and pick up 2 gals. why you do the same. while you upload the pic of your 2 ignorant somali hostiles. infant rapists

whats with the infant rapistsss comment.........we dont do that shid in somalia, but i understand if you wanna project your certain taboos in nigeria to all people.
Re: Brothers Cut-Off Neighbor's Scrotum Over N200 by jasper7(m): 10:48am On Mar 31, 2013
somalia9:

this must be a joke....so you will go pick the two most best looking nigerians....

am gonna be a fortune telller and say they will look more somali than nigerian....and they will have fake long hair and have plenty of make up cool just a guess.....and you will probably say this is how the average nigerian women looks.....and your friends watching thread will be cringing in shame and playing along.....i have done this many times .....but i have some time to kill so lets play this game.... cheesy
I picked 2 of my friends you Idiot! and I will upload 2 pictures of each of them, to show that I know both of them. I don't need to search for the prettiest girl in Nigeria to beat your somali cum faces hands down
Re: Brothers Cut-Off Neighbor's Scrotum Over N200 by somalia9: 10:50am On Mar 31, 2013
jasper7:
I picked 2 of my friends you Idiot! and I will upload 2 pictures of each of them, to show that I know both of them

go ahead....i really dont know what this is suppose to proof but go ahead........by the way what do you want me to do, judge, masssterbate, or let you safe face and allow you to walk back your comments and pretend like nothing happened? just curious.
Re: Brothers Cut-Off Neighbor's Scrotum Over N200 by jasper7(m): 10:55am On Mar 31, 2013
somalia9:

go ahead....i really dont know what this is suppose to proof but go ahead........by the way what do you want me to do, judge, masssterbate, or let you safe face and allow you to walk back your comments and pretend like nothing happened? just curious.
don't get tired of raping infants? or jerking off on baby's pictures? at this point. I end this argument. till further notice angry
Re: Brothers Cut-Off Neighbor's Scrotum Over N200 by jasper7(m): 10:57am On Mar 31, 2013
Now, get off my thread and go trade with some arabians or somfin
Re: Brothers Cut-Off Neighbor's Scrotum Over N200 by somalia9: 10:58am On Mar 31, 2013
jasper7:
don't get tired of raping infants? or jerking off on baby's pictures? at this point. I end this argument. till further notice angry

come on now.....i didnt let you save face, you cant just walk back from everything you said.........the balls on this guy.....you had a mission.....come on.....what happened, did my prediction go as planned.....lmao....

you people watching this thread should be ashamed.....this man was crying for help, and you never saved him from himself.......jasper i hope you know you have some bad friends......

I wish i too could back out of this but my balls are too big, so.........let me post some pics of some somali women....

jasper7: Now, get off my thread and go trade with some arabians or somfin

this man has no shame....none what so ever.....this will be my most epic thread.....

am not arab the way....am somali....like the name says.
Re: Brothers Cut-Off Neighbor's Scrotum Over N200 by somalia9: 11:01am On Mar 31, 2013
somali

Re: Brothers Cut-Off Neighbor's Scrotum Over N200 by somalia9: 11:01am On Mar 31, 2013
somali

Re: Brothers Cut-Off Neighbor's Scrotum Over N200 by somalia9: 11:07am On Mar 31, 2013
somali women

Re: Brothers Cut-Off Neighbor's Scrotum Over N200 by somalia9: 11:08am On Mar 31, 2013
somalis

Re: Brothers Cut-Off Neighbor's Scrotum Over N200 by jasper7(m): 11:09am On Mar 31, 2013
somalia9:

come on now.....i didnt let you save face, you cant just walk back from everything you said.........the balls on this guy.....you had a mission.....come on.....what happened, did my prediction go as planned.....lmao....

you people watching this thread should be ashamed.....this man was crying for help, and you never saved him from himself.......jasper i hope you know you have some bad friends......

I wish i too could back out of this but my balls are too big, so.........let me post some pics of some somali women....

this man has no shame....none what so ever.....this will be my most epic thread.....

am not arab the way....am somali....like the name says.
I am soo tempted. so so tempted. but I won't conform to being foolish. Maybe you are a 16year old who just manage to dabble into free wi fi zone (if there's any in somalia). I just read through this conversation and saw how childish and irrelevant this conversation is. (and it's derailing off topic). so I decide to backdown. But between the 9 million somalians just trying to recover from war. and the 150 million Nigerians. I think we all know the truth. so you can continue your rantings. maybe one day, somebody will actually agree with you. keep up the Good work!
Re: Brothers Cut-Off Neighbor's Scrotum Over N200 by somalia9: 11:09am On Mar 31, 2013
somali

Re: Brothers Cut-Off Neighbor's Scrotum Over N200 by somalia9: 11:13am On Mar 31, 2013
jasper7:
I am soo tempted. so so tempted. but I won't conform to being foolish. Maybe you are a 16year old who just manage to dabble into free wi fi zone (if there's any in somalia). I just read through this conversation and saw how childish and irrelevant this conversation is. (and it's derailing off topic). so I decide to backdown. But between the 9 million somalians just trying to recover from war. and the 150 million Nigerians. I think we all know the truth. so you can continue your rantings. maybe one day, somebody will actually agree with you. keep up the Good work!

first of all somalis are 20 million in the whole world.....and your the one who started posting pictures.....secondly your the one who backed down from a postion you started......so i take your backing down as admitting that we somalis are better looking than you.....

about the 150 million nigerians, that means very little to me....because somalia is one ethnic group and nigerian is hundreds......and your country is evenly divided between islam and christainity.....and somalia is part of the muslim world.....
Re: Brothers Cut-Off Neighbor's Scrotum Over N200 by somalia9: 11:15am On Mar 31, 2013
for those who are eagerly watching this mans' demise, feel free to step in and prove to me nigerians are not all a bunch of monkiies....i might change my positon on puting the word nigerian and beuty in the same sentence.

Re: Brothers Cut-Off Neighbor's Scrotum Over N200 by somalia9: 11:21am On Mar 31, 2013
thats their real hair by the way...not the weaves on you peoples head you call hair.....if its dead horses hair how does it count as hair? always wondered that but ok....

Re: Brothers Cut-Off Neighbor's Scrotum Over N200 by somalia9: 11:23am On Mar 31, 2013
somalis

Re: Brothers Cut-Off Neighbor's Scrotum Over N200 by somalia9: 11:23am On Mar 31, 2013
somalis

Re: Brothers Cut-Off Neighbor's Scrotum Over N200 by somalia9: 11:24am On Mar 31, 2013
where those two pictures of the best looking nigerians at homie?
jasper7: are you serious right now? you guys look like the devil came on your faces. Can never compare your female dimwits to a Nigerian gal. NEVER! Typical Nigerian gal below
Re: Brothers Cut-Off Neighbor's Scrotum Over N200 by somalia9: 11:30am On Mar 31, 2013
somali women

Re: Brothers Cut-Off Neighbor's Scrotum Over N200 by somalia9: 11:31am On Mar 31, 2013
somalis

Re: Brothers Cut-Off Neighbor's Scrotum Over N200 by sirlaw2(m): 11:31am On Mar 31, 2013
superior1:

Beni oo, ko funny rara o

English please
Re: Brothers Cut-Off Neighbor's Scrotum Over N200 by somalia9: 11:32am On Mar 31, 2013
smiley somalis

Re: Brothers Cut-Off Neighbor's Scrotum Over N200 by somalia9: 11:33am On Mar 31, 2013
SOMALIS

Re: Brothers Cut-Off Neighbor's Scrotum Over N200 by somalia9: 11:36am On Mar 31, 2013
i partied too hard tonight.....wish those of you sitting in the sidelines would have joined this epic shaming of jasper7 the faggggot.i really tried to help but god helps those who help themselves as the saying goes.......

You guys will never party the way i partied tonight.......never

Re: Brothers Cut-Off Neighbor's Scrotum Over N200 by amanogal(f): 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2013
d act s barbaric n threatenin d fada of d cut-scrotum boy, clearlly illustrats d sayn, like begat like, rabisssssssh
Re: Brothers Cut-Off Neighbor's Scrotum Over N200 by esshay: 12:31pm On Jul 05, 2013
May he be well, d father shd try to change d environment , in a rented house 4 more than 40 yrs. ?even if it is a room move to another place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kills Friend To Avoid Paying Back N50,000 Loan (photo) / Gay Man Arrested After Breaking Into A Man’s House To Rape Him In Bauchi / Man Gets Shot In The Neck And He Makes A Live Video Of It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.