Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,524 members, 7,837,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! (37769 Views)

Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) / Timaya Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today! / Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by sportfeva(m): 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2013
38th child, op are you for real or sound exaggerate? Incredible
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by vanstanzy(m): 4:19pm On Mar 30, 2013
How are we sure that the baby is even his Cos honestly i no trust these Hot women, u know what i mean? wink wink
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Fryo4val: 4:20pm On Mar 30, 2013
Vanity upon vanity
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2013
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2013
Kamsy10:

which of the women is richer than him? lmao cheesy
sorry, how many millions will he boast of where some ladies talk?
Some ladies divorce settlement is enuff to wipe out his wealth!
Most ladies under him are 100% independent.
Talk abt ladies like MKO's wife and so many rich guys u see around
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Slimwhyt(m): 4:22pm On Mar 30, 2013
;DNa real action man him b o!
Ajpharm: 38? Action Man
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2013
Ranks007: What a reckless life...

pls define reckless life.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2013

1 Like

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 30, 2013
ebamma: More money equals to more toto which equals to more phuck, which results in 38 or more children

I use to admire you until I saw the comment above. There's no need to type dirty.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by pat077: 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2013
thirty-kini? BRB to lament.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by pat077: 4:35pm On Mar 30, 2013
SLIDE waxie: sorry, how many millions will he boast of where some ladies talk?
Some ladies divorce settlement is enuff to wipe out his wealth!
Most ladies under him are 100% independent.
Talk abt ladies like MKO's wife and so many rich guys u see around
divorce settlement in Nigeria?
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by usdane: 4:40pm On Mar 30, 2013
is he in anyway related to 2face?
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by question(m): 4:42pm On Mar 30, 2013
s*p*e*r*m*a*t*o*z*a things... Dats all.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Ola17: 4:44pm On Mar 30, 2013
ItsModella: 38th kid? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

what exactly does the guy have in between his legs?

A monster on the loose?
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Chitexs250(m): 4:57pm On Mar 30, 2013
The baby girl is Titis second child and King Wasiu's 38th child.

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2013
Ada Nri1: Welldone mr Kwam Wasiu.
Its just obvious that some women are after that man that can maitain a high lifestyle for them.My dad said that some women are like big lorries. Anyone can drive them despite their size.
point of correction,not every woman.an example is me.i am a lorry driven by common sense,rationality and wisdom of God. Chauvenist oshi.dey don start.mshewww,anyway as for k1 congrats to him o but is he not too old to be having infants as kids.at least his last born should be someone in his or her late 2os
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 30, 2013
usdane: is he in anyway related to 2face?
he don beat tuface far far in polygamy matters
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2013
manuell1021: pls define reckless life.
a reckless life is a life that lacks discipline and sound judgement,controlled by the third leg instead of discretion and common sense.a reckless life is a life of unbriddled lust for women of easy virtue that have no regard or respect for the sanctity and sacredness of marriage,finally a reckless life is a life devoid of principles and self control
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 30, 2013
Orikinla: THE MAN IS JUST AN INTELLECTUALLY RE-TARDED YORUBA MAN WHO THINKS WOMEN A BABY FACTORIES AND KITCHENS.

You can't only blame the man though. What about the women who're sleeping with him?

1 Like

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 30, 2013
vanstanzy: How are we sure that the baby is even his Cos honestly i no trust these Hot women, u know what i mean? wink wink
abi cheesy this one that the men are praising him calling him action man,strong man,this that.the baby might be a product of her numerous one night stands,the father rejected it and she quickly jumped into k1's ride (if you know what i mean),had s3x with him and did her calculations properly :p
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 30, 2013
jhydebaba: congrats to Oluomo KWAM 1
haters can lick the baby's bombom
i pity your likes 2o years from now
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 30, 2013
Krucifax:

Seriously?? Like are you joking or are you actually commending a man fathering 38 offsprings!!!!!!!! with a majority of women he neither married or lives with?? shocked
apparently thats a reflection of the kinds of men we have outside these days.men of no virture,morally bankrupt and highly promiscous and immoral
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 30, 2013
Krucifax:
KWAM 1 has no honour, dignity or self respect and he obviously has less even for women.

before nko.he is just a money miss road kind of man.i even heard he helps the acn party chiefs launder money while they pay him.no wonder he is acn's official musician
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 30, 2013
niggadee: that's part of Muslim culture breed as much as you can
ehen since it is a muslim thing,he can increase his baby mamas and invariably breed more kids as much as 6o.nobody go tell am when he don old and all his baby mamas wey e no go fit recognize again make a mess out of his properties and the kids start jazzin themselves for their fathers lands and properties.no be yoruba polygamous setting again,mshewww.we know as e dey go na
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by tlops(m): 5:29pm On Mar 30, 2013
I googled this and some result said 20th child. His first child studied Mech. Engineering in the US.

[url] http://lindaikeji..se/2013/02/kwam1-names-20th-child-whitney-marshal.html [/url]

I'm kidding about the 20th child o...though I read in one of the soft sell mags last week that the new born baby from Titi Masha is his 25th child. His oldest child is 36 and the youngest just about two weeks old.

The new parents christened their daughter recently. They named her Whitney Fatiah Omolara Abike Ojuolape Marshall. The christening held at the Ijebu Ode country home of the Fuji king.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2013
seanet02: He is not only an ediot but a demented bingo.
What Nonsense.
any man that lacks control over his phenese is as good as an animal.humans have the capability to think and know when something is enough and also control their libido,animals dont

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Union Bank Employs F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi As New Handler / Peter Okoye Consoles His Wife, Lola, With Flowers After Father’s Death (Video) / Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A 14-yr Old On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.