Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! (37763 Views)

Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) / Timaya Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today! / Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by jhydebaba(m): 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2013
congrats to Oluomo KWAM 1
haters can lick the baby's bombom

1 Like

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by miqos02(m): 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2013
so tuface na small boy for this game......
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Rapmaestro(m): 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2013
See 'Oga at the top' of 2face... Shebi 2face still dey 6 abi? K1 don reach 3dozens... Na wa o
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Krucifax(m): 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2013
jhydebaba: congrats to Oluomo KWAM 1
haters can lick the baby's bombom

Seriously?? Like are you joking or are you actually commending a man fathering 38 offsprings!!!!!!!! with a majority of women he neither married or lives with?? shocked
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2013
onila: i know one of his sons undecided 2 bad

n his son wants to be opposite of his father

only one wife

good for him

Becareful of dat son u know b4 u too become a baby mama and take ds kinda funny pic in which KWAM1 nd hs baby mama luk lyk a lorry driver nd one of his road 'stop-over' mistresses.
@topic...I would have sd d kids shld try nd get an education frm KWAM1 bt Kwam luks like a man who is responsible for no one bt himself, while d baby mama has d look of one of ds Alhajas dat treasure lace, gold nd bleaching cream above a child's welfare.

1 Like

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Krucifax(m): 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2013
KWAM 1 has no honour, dignity or self respect and he obviously has less even for women.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by daywatcher: 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2013
[quote author=mediainspired]And this guy is some people's role model. SMH. U see them gyrating to his cacophonous, zero-melody songs that absolutely makes no sense to me. God is indeed marvelous, especially when it comes to music &tastes. Sometimes, I check &recheck the real meaning of 'music' (same wit d dudes dey call osupa, obesere etc who just fill d air wit a festival of confused, unharmonious beats, lewd women &pure noise; with some people SURPRISINGLY enjoying it).[/quote

y dont you go and say that in front of those that are listening to Fuji. ọdę. oponu agba.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by ajasa4link: 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2013
Kamsy10:

Last time I checked Tuface only got married few days ago. You and I know Ibos are not polygamous in nature no mata how u try to play down that truth. Infact am not even talking about musicians, how about politicians and even ordinary individuals. Infact a poor man on the street sef
Perhaps ojukwu was not igbo then....smh... I just dnt like it when guys like U̶̲̥̅̊ go tribal just to score cheap points. Kwam1 į̸̸̨§ loose,nobody į̸̸̨§ disputing that fact,but what has that got to do with his being yoruba I just dnt KϞ0w... U̶̲̥̅̊ see,♌☺ tribe has a monopoly of polygamy, Ȋ̝̊̅†̥'s just an african thing,stop being a tribalist

1 Like

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by bodee(m): 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2013
Kaxmytex: fill in d gap
Dis man iz ______
a man made in God's image
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nduson20: 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2013
This man dey vex oooo. 38? am very sure he is not the real father of most of those kids. women and money, two inseparable tins.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2013
mko abiola: 38 what ? Dat impossible.
I don't blv he has up to 38. Children.I dsagree.
Anyway,I lov hs music bt hs life style is anoda tin.
Dere was a rumour dat he was also dating pasuma's daughter,which made pasuma to change hs name frm Arabambi to oga nla1.wetin we no go hear n see .
Money answereth all things.

Mko, u dey fear say kwam 1 go push u off throne?

To those defending 2face, dude has 20 years to catch up with kwam1
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by RedLight1: 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2013
Krucifax:

Seriously?? Like are you joking or are you actually commending a man fathering 38 offsprings!!!!!!!! with a majority of women he neither married or lives with?? shocked
DNT JUDGE
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by mightyjj(m): 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2013
shocked shocked
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by niggadee(m): 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2013
that's part of Muslim culture breed as much as you can
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Ojobojo1(m): 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2013
2face is still a learner
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by kola639: 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2013
i hope say dem get i.d card
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by mreldon(m): 4:01pm On Mar 30, 2013
Money speaking and making Oga mad. 38 childrem in the 21st century. I hope they all have trust funds. Now that they throwing parties at choice locations.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I weep 4 naija.
Naija which way? In 2013? embarassed cry :-
Aabi oloriburukwu nii eleyii nii undecided weep 4 urself abeg!

1 Like

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Achieverbaba: 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2013
No wonder naija is overpopulated, fnks to pple like this
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by chandler05: 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2013
I like one of his songs , he is just creating issues for his baby mamas and there children.
He is diplaying madness.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by creativemusic: 4:10pm On Mar 30, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by ednut1(m): 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2013
ka fi ileke sidi omo elomi, awade de de, awado awalan dobo dobo awade
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Burger01(m): 4:15pm On Mar 30, 2013
Arabambi!!!!... sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You / Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola Omotayo Shares Vacational Photo With Their Kids / Zubby Michael, Regina Daniel, Ini Edo, Toyin Abraham Goofing Around On Movie Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.