Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? (3194 Views)

Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls / Can A Man Ever Please A Woman?? / Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by blamelessly(f): 10:41am On Mar 31, 2013
I've been waiting for you for a very long while. Its almost looking like if you'll never show up. Every past relationship I've had, has deposited a quality in me. Like that always angry man, has taught me to be more patience. The greedy one, has taught me to be wise. And the lustful one, has taught me that I'm far more valuable. There have been some nice ones but they was never meant to stay. All working together together to get the best out of me for you. I love the Lord and I have no shame about it. I can be extremely blunt sometimes. That's where developing wisdom comes in anyway. Where is my prince charming; as they say in fairy tales. Does he even exist? A guy full of humour&fear for God, filled with so much love. Believe me, I've seen them all ...ok most at least. There's always something out of place. And its has got me wondering ...would my own man ever find me?

5 Likes

Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 31, 2013
Positive
Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by Princeparix(m): 10:50am On Mar 31, 2013
Nice article

d right man would cum-believe coz LOVE IS TIMELESS.

Goodluck- abeg no wait coz u cant tell by looking at their faces.
Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by k2039: 10:51am On Mar 31, 2013
[size=13pt]If he doesn't find you, then find him.
[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by Flygerian1(m): 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2013
blamelessly: There have been some nice ones but they was never meant to stay.
How? undecided
Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by tpia5: 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2013
Wont the man be afraid of becoming the next person on that list?

Just asking, not sure you should start by mentioning all the ones you've dated in the past.

2 Likes

Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2013
Yes he will find you. He is around the corner. But you might chase him away, because when he shows up, he won't be perfect and you shall reject him.
Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by harbibi: 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2013
tpacalipse: Yes he will find you. He is around the corner. But you might chase him away, because when he shows up, he won't be perfect and you shall reject him.

I think you have a point. Yes he may be a diamond in the rough! You hav to look closely to see the diamond in him.

Don't giv up sister, he is just around the corner. Sooner than you think your heart will lead you to him.
Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by IZUKWU(m): 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2013
Lol
Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by esere826: 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2013
@op

he's there somewhere
but quite rusty
not as shiny as u expect
u might need to do some shining
Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by Ishilove: 6:17pm On Mar 31, 2013
esere826: @op

he's there somewhere
but quite rusty
not as shiny as u expect
u might need to do some shining
So when are you coming to sweep me off my feet atop your majestic grey donkey?
Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by esere826: 6:21pm On Mar 31, 2013
Ishilove:
So when are you coming to sweep me off my feet atop your majestic grey donkey?

thats the problem dearest
my donkey cant carry 2
sweepin u off your feet atop it means
i get to walk

.....not nice

1 Like

Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by Nnekacherry: 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2013
Don't worry dear..
He must find you...
Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by Ishilove: 6:31pm On Mar 31, 2013
esere826:

thats the problem dearest
my donkey cant carry 2
sweepin u off your feet atop it means
i get to walk

.....not nice
You see my problem with you Nigerian men? Not willing to sacrifice.

Chivalry is dead. Smh
Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by esere826: 6:33pm On Mar 31, 2013
Ishilove:

Chivalry is dead. Smh

no be our fault
equal woman rights is the cause
Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by fubbyy(m): 6:33pm On Mar 31, 2013
tpacalipse: Yes he will find you. He is around the corner. But you might chase him away, because when he shows up, he won't be perfect and you shall reject him.
true talk

Poster you might have chased him away just because he wasn't rich, just because he wasn't handsome, just because he wasn't as educated as you want, flash back of many men you have rejected and I tell you what, he might be one of them, and unluckily for you if he was one of them then forget about him cause he aint coming back, you have lost him, all you will keep getting are jerks like me who is as heartless as devil, who came to phuck and dump

That's why I advice galz to look beyond physical before rejecting a guy because if you do , you have lost your luck and the next you will see is me pretending to be him while taking you to an early grave

Galz be wise

4 Likes

Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by Ishilove: 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2013
esere826:

no be our fault
equal woman rights is the cause
Excuses excuses
Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2013
Ishilove:

Chivalry is dead. Smh
yes...naija gals hath murdered chivalry; therefore ishilove shall sleep no more. angry
Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:37pm On Mar 31, 2013
Wait inside ur wardrobe I'm sure he'll find u. Drogba!
Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by Ishilove: 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2013
BoboYekini: yes...naija gals hath murdered chivalry; therefore ishilove shall sleep no more. angry
How have I murdered sleep? Guy, you fucck up angry
Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2013
Ishilove:
How have I murdered sleep? Guy, you fucck up angry
. angry truce.
Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by specialguest(f): 7:04pm On Mar 31, 2013
" when you find a king, keep him. When you find a Queen, love and protect her. Dont try to reshuffle your card coz you might end up picking a joker"

# word

5 Likes

Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by Ishilove: 8:28pm On Mar 31, 2013
BoboYekini: . angry truce.
Is it me you are franking face for?

Your...left...nyash... angry
Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by esere826: 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2013
Ishilove:
Is it me you are franking face for?

Your...left...naysh... angry

sidestepping references to the human prosterior regions
what is 'franking'?
Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by Ishilove: 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2013
esere826:

sidestepping references to the human prosterior regions
what is 'franking'?
Lol. Yeye. cheesy

'Franking' is the yorubanised way of pronouncing 'frowning'.

For example: "bobo ye'n frank oju fun mi".

trans- that guy is frowning at me.
Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2013
specialguest: " when you find a king, keep him. When you find a Queen, love and protect her. Dont try to reshuffle your card coz you might end up picking a joker"

# word
I refuse to be killed by laughter.
Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by pokenose(m): 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2013
blamelessly: I've been waiting for you for a very long while. Its almost looking like if you'll never show up. Every past relationship I've had, has deposited a quality in me. Like that always angry man, has taught me to be more patience. The greedy one, has taught me to be wise. And the lustful one, has taught me that I'm far more valuable. There have been some nice ones but they was never meant to stay. All working together together to get the best out of me for you. I love the Lord and I have no shame about it. I can be extremely blunt sometimes. That's where developing wisdom comes in anyway. Where is my prince charming; as they say in fairy tales. Does he even exist? A guy full of humour&fear for God, filled with so much love. Believe me, I've seen them all ...ok most at least. There's always something out of place. And its has got me wondering ...would my own man ever find me?
Where do supposedly good gurls like you keep themselves that only the unsuitable guys get to see you?
Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by claremont(m): 9:28pm On Mar 31, 2013
Keep on waiting on the lord, just like the multitude who are waiting. Keep on praying and fasting; eventually, god will do it. Abi no bi so dem take dey console pesin for 9ja?! grin
Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:30pm On Mar 31, 2013
Na who come put salt for popcorn?
This cinema house no go contain us o!
Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by nenergy(m): 10:18am On Apr 01, 2013
*Grins and strokes moustache*
I guess i have found a female version of myself. You're there looking for prince charming, me i am here looking for Future Wifey. Come now, since our quest are identical, and our paths have crossed on Nairaland, can we stop searching?

https://www.nairaland.com/1241582/how-future-wife-doing-right
Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by specialguest(f): 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2013
nenergy: *Grins and strokes moustache*
I guess i have found a female version of myself. You're there looking for prince charming, me i am here looking for Future Wifey. Come now, since our quest are identical, and our paths have crossed on Nairaland, can we stop searching?

https://www.nairaland.com/1241582/how-future-wife-doing-right

So my future husband is still searching? Anyway since you want to reshuffle your cards,go on and pick a joker cheesy
Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2013
Now I see y the Bible said- FAITH WITHOUT WORK IS LIKE A DEAD BODY (CORPSE).

Remember Esther in the Bible She did sth beyond having faith. Add WORK to your FAITH and you will soon be with him.

In a low tone- y not be a friend to 'Nenergy' and see if it would work out #justasuggestion pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Being Petite. / Photo: Would You Go Out With This babe/guy? / Sex Starved Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.