Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? (3192 Views)

Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls / Can A Man Ever Please A Woman?? / Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by CharlesShaw(m): 11:11pm On Apr 01, 2013
Low dwn ur defenses nd dnt be deluded. Go find him. He could be dat individual u so much despise.
Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by obo389(m): 11:49pm On Apr 01, 2013
k2039: [size=13pt]If he doesn't find you, then find him.
[/size]
wink :Dabi na.if mohammed no go mountain,mountain go find mohammed na!
Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by k2039: 2:44am On Apr 02, 2013
obo389:
wink :Dabi na.if mohammed no go mountain,mountain go find mohammed na!
[size=13pt]Absolutely correct.

[/size]
Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by Nobody: 4:45am On Apr 02, 2013
Maybe you're not ready for him.

1 Like

Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by nenergy(m): 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2013
specialguest:

So my future husband is still searching? Anyway since you want to reshuffle your cards,go on and pick a joker cheesy
Busted.Hahahaha Ha future wife, its not what you think o. You're my Queen,i won't need another. *singing in banky W's voice* you're the only one for me......
Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by nenergy(m): 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2013
DailyNews: In a low tone- y not be a friend to 'Nenergy' and see if it would work out #justasuggestion pls
Shhhh,you want to "koba" me? My future wife is listening o.Hahahaha
Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by siliowhizper: 12:46am On Apr 03, 2013
Referring you to Banky W's Find You.
Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by blamelessly(f): 12:25am On Apr 06, 2013
nenergy:
Shhhh,you want to "koba" me? My future wife is listening o.Hahahaha

Nenergy doesn't want to be koba-ed. Chapter closed!
Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by blamelessly(f): 12:52am On Apr 06, 2013
nenergy: *Grins and strokes moustache*
I guess i have found a female version of myself. You're there looking for prince charming, me i am here looking for Future Wifey. Come now, since our quest are identical, and our paths have crossed on Nairaland, can we stop searching?

https://www.nairaland.com/1241582/how-future-wife-doing-right

*raised one eye brow*
That easy, huh?
Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by blamelessly(f): 12:53am On Apr 06, 2013
Yield: Maybe you're not ready for him.

Mbanu! Been ready like forever.
Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by blamelessly(f): 1:04am On Apr 06, 2013
DailyNews: Now I see y the Bible said- FAITH WITHOUT WORK IS LIKE A DEAD BODY (CORPSE).

Remember Esther in the Bible She did sth beyond having faith. Add WORK to your FAITH and you will soon be with him.

In a low tone- y not be a friend to 'Nenergy' and see if it would work out #justasuggestion pls

‎​•̸Ϟ•̸ŤђαϞĸs! Yeah but Nenergy is still shuffling his cards& hoping a joker falls out.
Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by Nobody: 2:05am On Apr 06, 2013
blamelessly:

Mbanu! Been ready like forever.

LOL. You sure 'bout that?
Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by Nobody: 2:13am On Apr 06, 2013
specialguest: " when you find a king, keep him. When you find a Queen, love and protect her. Dont try to reshuffle your card coz you might end up picking a joker"

# word

True.
Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by pleep(m): 2:21am On Apr 06, 2013
I think its best for ladies to find their "soul mate" young when they have the most possible options.
Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by chronique(m): 9:44am On Apr 06, 2013
blamelessly: I've been waiting for you for a very long while. Its almost looking like if you'll never show up. Every past relationship I've had, has deposited a quality in me. Like that always angry man, has taught me to be more patience. The greedy one, has taught me to be wise. And the lustful one, has taught me that I'm far more valuable. There have been some nice ones but they was never meant to stay. All working together together to get the best out of me for you. I love the Lord and I have no shame about it. I can be extremely blunt sometimes. That's where developing wisdom comes in anyway. Where is my prince charming; as they say in fairy tales. Does he even exist? A guy full of humour&fear for God, filled with so much love. Believe me, I've seen them all ...ok most at least. There's always something out of place. And its has got me wondering ...would my own man ever find me?

Babe,I got all d qualities you need only that I'm broke,live in a shanty in orile,come from a poor home,don't have a senior secondary education at the least(stopped at jss3),work as a cart pusher in mile 2 market,have just two shirts and one trouser with one Pam slippers I wear on special occassions. My parents are farmers in the east and the most successful person in their family only has a bicycle and half plot of land. My dear,i'm poor but have d few things you asked of. is there a chance of us making it? I'm hardworking and have even developed muscles due to the heavy load I carry everyday in the market. pls consider me.

yours faithfully,

Chronique(the alabarrow crusher)
Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:12am On Apr 06, 2013
^kolomental!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by chronique(m): 2:16pm On Apr 06, 2013
grin
Idowuogbo: ^kolomental!! grin grin

Is it acrime to be real n sincere?
Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2013
chronique:

Babe,I got all d qualities you need only that I'm broke,live in a shanty in orile,come from a poor home,don't have a senior secondary education at the least(stopped at jss3),work as a cart pusher in mile 2 market,have just two shirts and one trouser with one Pam slippers I wear on special occassions. My parents are farmers in the east and the most successful person in their family only has a bicycle and half plot of land. My dear,i'm poor but have d few things you asked of. is there a chance of us making it? I'm hardworking and have even developed muscles due to the heavy load I carry everyday in the market. pls consider me.

yours faithfully,

in Prophet T. B. Joshua's deliverance tone- you ancestral spirit of POVERTY and GENERATIONAL LACK, I command you to get out of him NOW! NOW! NOW! OUT! OUT! OUT!

*smiling* you are free now...go and startup a business, no matter what, leave nairaland for 24months, don't visit as a guest nor as a registered member, and you will have a great testimony.

I salute your courage, but if its true, then you need to send me an email. All is wellsmiley
Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by nenergy(m): 4:07pm On Apr 06, 2013
@Op Read this for insight on finding your man.

Praise George's Wishes For Single Ladies- *very Deep* -
https://www.nairaland.com/1165003/praise-georges-wishes-single-ladies
Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by chronique(m): 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2013
DailyNews: in Prophet T. B. Joshua's deliverance tone- you ancestral spirit of POVERTY and GENERATIONAL LACK, I command you to get out of him NOW! NOW! NOW! OUT! OUT! OUT!

*smiling* you are free now...go and startup a business, no matter what, leave nairaland for 24months, don't visit as a guest nor as a registered member, and you will have a great testimony.

I salute your courage, but if its true, then you need to send me an email. All is wellsmiley

How much will you give me? I must marry this girl by force by fire. angry
Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ladies and their wahala....smh

After all the shakara when u were still under 20, u are now reapin the dividends of the aftermath. I wont say i feel for u cos i have seen alot of ladies too who 'dis' their soulmate/lost rib because of ''i-too-much'' attitude, n later regret their act, but pride wont allow some call him back or even apologise, thereby exposing themselves to the cruel playaz with evil intention cos they drive a masserati, or range rover, or he has a house/flat of his own.

Just humble urself milady, and be nice, who knows u might even find him here on NL, but before we proceed....''isi na ibu onye ebei''.....?

n pls drop some few things about u up erre, cos ur man may even be a guest on here. Cheers 2013 is ur year of conjugal bliss...

1 Like

Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 07, 2013
lrguru: Ladies and their wahala....smh

After all the shakara when u were still under 20, u are now reapin the dividends of the aftermath. I wont say i feel for u cos i have seen alot of ladies too who 'dis' their soulmate/lost rib because of ''i-too-much'' attitude, n later regret their act, but pride wont allow some call him back or even apologise, thereby exposing themselves to the cruel playaz with evil intention cos they drive a masserati, or range rover, or he has a house/flat of his own.

Just humble urself milady, and be nice, who knows u might even find him here on NL, but before we proceed....''isi na ibu onye ebei''.....?

n pls drop some few things about u up erre, cos ur man may even be a guest on here. Cheers 2013 is ur year of conjugal bliss...
you are right though, but some ladies are victims of circumstance. Finally, not all rich guys that drive range rover are bad boys or playboys, some don't even care much abt women, some are gays, some are monks, some are eunuchs, etc, some are allergic to women, etc #justsaying.

@chronique, never mind, now I see u were only kidding.

Happy sunday to u all.
Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by blamelessly(f): 11:21pm On Apr 07, 2013
chronique:

yours faithfully,

Dear Mr Alabarrow crusher, *smies*. I'll give u this scenario. Picture a very poor family in d villa. They have little to wear& show off. Their faces are at peace. There is so much love that nothing else matters. They look so content.
And the 2nd scenario. Picture an extremely rich family. Everyday is filled with no peace of mind, troubles here and there. Love seems so far&d tears r so near 2 fall.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with marrying a poor man as long as he is not d wrong poor man. The right one will always find a way to make things work. And where do u have d idea that I don't have enough money for two?
Pls send ur proposal to be considered jare.
Re: Would My Own Man Ever Find Me? by chronique(m): 12:29am On Apr 08, 2013
blamelessly:
Dear Mr Alabarrow crusher, *smies*. I'll give u this scenario. Picture a very poor family in d villa. They have little to wear& show off. Their faces are at peace. There is so much love that nothing else matters. They look so content.
And the 2nd scenario. Picture an extremely rich family. Everyday is filled with no peace of mind, troubles here and there. Love seems so far&d tears r so near 2 fall.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with marrying a poor man as long as he is not d wrong poor man. The right one will always find a way to make things work. And where do u have d idea that I don't have enough money for two?
Pls send ur proposal to be considered jare.

Erm,erm,..... Where should I submit it? Head office or branch office? Can I come in my bathroom slippers and my faded "abibas" T-shirt? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Every Girl Wishes Thier Boyfriend Knew This!!! / Being Petite. / Photo: Would You Go Out With This babe/guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.