Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Missing Persons In Our Political Enclave - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Missing Persons In Our Political Enclave (1462 Views)

5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them / How Nigerian Army Chief Spent Night In Former Boko Haram Enclave (PHOTOS) / 20 Great Oscar Wilde Quotes For Our Political Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Persons In Our Political Enclave by chino11(m): 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2013
This thread is specifically for missing members of NL whether East or West, North and South.

It is of great concern that after my brief sojourn outside NL I decided that we list the IDs of our missing colleagues on NL whom we haven't seen their comments nor viewing from the sidelines.

We all as a matter of human nature should exercise some level of compassion even to the disappearance of our sworn enemies whether Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba. It is possible that some of our members may have been caught in the cross fire of boko haram attacks or other social vices- GOD Forbid

I indulge as many as possible to list down the names, anybody you feel you have seen his or comments in the last few months. As for me I have not seen people like Ezeuche, Playmode etc.
Re: Missing Persons In Our Political Enclave by tyson55(m): 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2013
I haven't seen the following Nairalander's for some time: Callotti, Aribisala, Debosky, Violent, Okada Man, Harakiri.
Re: Missing Persons In Our Political Enclave by tawa89(f): 5:05pm On Mar 31, 2013
I haven't seen beaf for months.......
Re: Missing Persons In Our Political Enclave by chino11(m): 5:49pm On Mar 31, 2013
If your name is mentioned in error please make it known to us.
Re: Missing Persons In Our Political Enclave by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2013
I no lost oooo lipsrsealed
Re: Missing Persons In Our Political Enclave by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2013
i havent been seeing 'Chino24' of late. I learnt he has been appointed New P.A to Gov Peter Obi on Media matters. Can anybody confirm this please?
Re: Missing Persons In Our Political Enclave by seanet01: 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2013
chino11: This thread is specifically for missing members of NL whether East or West, North and South.

It is of concern that after my brief sojourn outside NL I decided that we list the IDs of our missing coleagues on NL whom we haven'nt seen there comments nor viewing from the sideline.

We all as a matter of human nature should exercise some level of compassion even to the disappearance of our sworn enemies whether Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba. It is possible that some of our members may have been caught in the cross fire of boko haram attacks or other social vices- GOD Forbid

I indulge as many as possible to list down the names, anybody you feel you have seen his or comments in the last few months. As for me I have not seen people like Ezeuche, Playmode etc.
Ezeuche is alive and kicking. The dude was kidnapped but he has been released.
Re: Missing Persons In Our Political Enclave by INIEDO2: 10:00pm On Mar 31, 2013
INNO18: i havent been seeing 'Chino24' of late. I learnt he has been appointed New P.A to Gov Peter Obi on Media matters. Can anybody confirm this please?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Missing Persons In Our Political Enclave by INIEDO2: 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2013
seanet01: Ezeuche is alive and kicking. The dude was kidnapped but he has been released.

How did you get this information? I hope you know that gravity of it? or are you any part of kidnapping?
Re: Missing Persons In Our Political Enclave by chino11(m): 10:12pm On Mar 31, 2013
INNO18: i havent been seeing 'Chino24' of late. I learnt he has been appointed New P.A to Gov Peter Obi on Media matters. Can anybody confirm this please?

Chino11=Chino24 cheesy

Ogo mu nwoke. You know my wife is from Osumenyi?

kedu ije nwanne..

My wife traveled to villa, she just called to say that the road that passed through Eke market all the way to Osu-boys has been tarred with street lights all over the town.

She also confirmed that Chukwujekwu(Ukachukwu) is in town blowing siren all over Osumenyi and plying the nylon tarred roads that criss-crossed the entire town. She equally confirmed that Osumenyi is more like a small Paris.
Re: Missing Persons In Our Political Enclave by wesley80(m): 10:19pm On Mar 31, 2013
----KOBOJUNKIE----
Re: Missing Persons In Our Political Enclave by redsun(m): 10:28pm On Mar 31, 2013
tawa89: I haven't seen beaf for months.......

You haven't seen beaf?Who do you think scumbag nossike or rossike is?Or a little less insane lastpope?

They are beaf in disguise.Beaf the father and the son.

1 Like

Re: Missing Persons In Our Political Enclave by chino11(m): 11:59am On Apr 01, 2013
redsun:

You haven't seen beaf?Who do you think scumbag nossike or rossike is?Or a little less insane lastpope?

They are beaf in disguise.Beaf the father and the son.

But he is not acting like beaf we all know..
Re: Missing Persons In Our Political Enclave by Ngwakwe: 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2013
Most of those handlers you are looking for just changed their moniker over and over.
Re: Missing Persons In Our Political Enclave by MrMcJay(m): 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2013
Beaf is dead but his manhooood lives on.
Re: Missing Persons In Our Political Enclave by INIEDO2: 2:38pm On Apr 01, 2013
Ngwakwe: Most of those handlers you are looking for just changed their moniker over and over.
Hmmmm
Re: Missing Persons In Our Political Enclave by malc619(m): 3:33pm On Apr 01, 2013
Most folks you think are missing are serving long term BANS, thus operate under new IDs.

The Anti-Uduaghan dude readily comes to mind.. I mean Garri (x 1, 2, 3, 4.... Etc)
Re: Missing Persons In Our Political Enclave by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2013
@ Chino,What's happening in Osumenyi is realy a miracle, i too travelled to the villa for my elder brother's Igbankwu which took place @ Ezinifite. Nwanne i didnt notice those street lights till night after the party @ Ezinifite. From Ezinifite to my father's compound in Obiofia, everywhere was completely lit, tnx to the solar powered street lights. The roads were so sweet. From Eke Amichi to Eke Osu down to Umuka, clean,clear tarred road(except the Amichi part,which is still under construction) caught my gaze. Your wife couldnt have described it better.
Re: Missing Persons In Our Political Enclave by chino11(m): 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2013
INNO18: @ Chino,What's happening in Osumenyi is realy a miracle, i too travelled to the villa for my elder brother's Igbankwu which took place @ Ezinifite. Nwanne i didnt notice those street lights till night after the party @ Ezinifite. From Ezinifite to my father's compound in Obiofia, everywhere was completely lit, tnx to the solar powered street lights. The roads were so sweet. From Eke Amichi to Eke Osu down to Umuka, clean,clear tarred road(except the Amichi part,which is still under construction) caught my gaze. Your wife couldnt have described it better.

Am so happy for Osumenyi, apart from government even most individuals built almost all the internal roads in the town. Like the ones built by Ukachukwu, IK and so many other top guys like that. But the good thing is that most Anambra towns are developed with good network of roads, because individuals are building roads for the community. Even my town Uga, some top guys equally built roads. But I must confess that Osumenyi is more like now a semi America (lol) with at least 85% of its roads tarred with street lights. And another good thing about Osu is that their guys builds modern houses, duplexes, bungalows all over making it a decent serene town.
Re: Missing Persons In Our Political Enclave by redsun(m): 5:55pm On Apr 01, 2013
chino11:

But he is not acting like beaf we all know..

Beaf is like a cameleon,he presents himself differently with different intonations but the same core theme of fundamental treachery and deliberate support for ignorance.

Sincere nigeria too could be him.
Re: Missing Persons In Our Political Enclave by DisGuy: 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2013
Donzman i think thats his name used to post from canada

and josboy4life
Re: Missing Persons In Our Political Enclave by chino11(m): 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2013
redsun:

Beaf is like a cameleon,he presents himself differently with different intonations but the same core theme of fundamental treachery and deliberate support for ignorance.

Beaf has always been a strong supporter of GEJ and Uduaghan. Since the disappearance of Beaf, Uduaghan and GEJ has been left bare with no e-warrior to fend for them.
Re: Missing Persons In Our Political Enclave by DisGuy: 6:10pm On Apr 01, 2013
chino11:

Beaf has always been a strong supporter of GEJ and Uduaghan. Since the disappearance of Beaf, Uduaghan and GEJ has been left bare with no e-warrior to fend for them.

are you sure, he's recruit 40 temp assistant since on a monthly bases, you'll notice they are sharing the role with new handles popping up
Re: Missing Persons In Our Political Enclave by TonySpike: 6:10pm On Apr 01, 2013
redsun:

The only moniker I suspect to be Beaf's is Billyonaire. Their striking use of the word 'Nematodes' and 'winches' when abusing people is not unnoticed by me...
Re: Missing Persons In Our Political Enclave by redsun(m): 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2013
chino11:

No body can defend that mess.It will be like goebel at time of the nazis who tried so much to sell evil the world.

Gej is not just problem in nigeria.Nigerian problems started decades before him.The only fundamental difference is that his a new kid on the block and from the 'other side'.
Re: Missing Persons In Our Political Enclave by chino11(m): 6:13pm On Apr 01, 2013
Dis Guy:

are you sure, he's recruit 40 temp assistant since on a monthly bases, you'll notice they are sharing the role with new handles popping up

grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is not funny oo
Re: Missing Persons In Our Political Enclave by chino11(m): 6:17pm On Apr 01, 2013
redsun:

No body can defend that mess.It will be like goebel at time of the nazis who tried so much to sell evil the world.

Gej is not just problem in nigeria.Nigerian problems started decades before him.The only fundamental difference is that his a new kid on the block and from the 'other side'.

But people will come here and call for GEJs head as if he was the cause of Nigeria's woes. The damages he is try to correct now (in 4years) took the military brass over 30 years to destroy.
Re: Missing Persons In Our Political Enclave by redsun(m): 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2013
chino11:

But people will come here and call for GEJs head as if he was the cause of Nigeria's woes. The damages he is try to correct now (in 4years) took the military brass over 30 years to destroy.

He is not the issue,the main issue are the old war lords that doesnt want outsiders to control the gangsterism in nigeria.

Atiku and his fellow hoodlums started the armaggedom in nigeria,just because they lost the honey comb.
Re: Missing Persons In Our Political Enclave by chino11(m): 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2013
Tony Spike:

The only moniker I suspect to be Beaf's is Billyonaire. Their striking use of the word 'Nematodes' and 'winches' when abusing people is not unnoticed by me...

Its still at suspense level. Nobody knows exactly who is who..
Re: Missing Persons In Our Political Enclave by chino11(m): 6:26pm On Apr 01, 2013
redsun:

He is not the issue,the main issue are the old war lords that doesnt want outsiders to control the gangsterism in nigeria.

Atiku and his fellow hoodlums started the armaggedom in nigeria,just because they lost the honey comb.

Am sure 2015 will really define Nigeria's future. Its a deciding year for Nigeria to live together or not to. Because so many gladiators are actually coming up to wrestle power from GEJ. Am sure the battle for 2015 will not be fought with kids cloves, we need to be careful so that 2015 does not make aftermath of 2011 election look like a child's play.
Re: Missing Persons In Our Political Enclave by phantom(m): 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2013
Kobojunkie, bkbabe *i cant believe i listed the latter name* grin
Re: Missing Persons In Our Political Enclave by redsun(m): 6:46pm On Apr 01, 2013
chino11:

Am sure 2015 will really define Nigeria's future. Its a deciding year for Nigeria to live together or not to. Because so many gladiators are actually coming up to wrestle power from GEJ. Am sure the battle for 2015 will not be fought with kids cloves, we need to be careful so that 2015 does not make aftermath of 2011 election look like a child's play.

Yeah,it is fight to finish and nothing will ever change for good,if they all refuse to accept responsibility.

Leaders have to deliver or else they bury themselves.

(1) (2) (Reply)

W-A-R-N-I-N-G! Amaechi To Jonathan: Stop Meddling In NGF, Else I’ll Join APC / Igbo are far ahead of the yoruba because fani kayode & others fail - Engr Musiwa / Governor Fashola Is A Dictator!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.