Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

I Love Her But I Don't Know How To Tell Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But I Don't Know How To Tell Her (5842 Views)

Don't Know What To Do / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her But I Don't Know How To Tell Her by REDDEVILS1(m): 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2008
GUYS I LOVE THIS GIRL BUT AM AFRAID OF LETTING HER KNOW COS AM AFRAID OF THE WORST. ALTHOUGH WE ARE FRIEND BUT IT SEEMS SHE DOSEN'T WANT ANOTHER LEVEL. ALTHOUGH WE NEVA TALK ABOUT THAT. PLS GUY HELP ME OUT I LOVE HER.
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Know How To Tell Her by Sisikill: 7:37pm On Apr 01, 2008
She can either say yes or no.

If she says no. . .then you know you tried.
If she says Yes. . .you win.

I don't see what the big deal is and the last thing you want to do is be presumptuous about what a girl thinks.
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Know How To Tell Her by hammers(m): 12:28pm On Apr 02, 2008
u no dey watch indian fil? ;d
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Know How To Tell Her by DaJunta(m): 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2008
Oh boy just be a man and tell her, wink

I bet u , she will give u the green light grin

I guarantee it smiley

Nwoke esika grin
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Know How To Tell Her by randy(m): 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2008
@ Poster
are you guys in relationship now, like if she seeing someone else, or u are also seeing someone else

tell then i will advice u
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Know How To Tell Her by Busta(f): 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2008
Sisikill:

She can either say yes or no.

If she says no. . .then you know you tried.
If she says Yes. . .you win.

I don't see what the big deal is and the last thing you want to do is be presumptuous about what a girl thinks.

exactly.

Its either yes or no . . . in either case, life still goes on.
At least u'll know where u stand.
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Know How To Tell Her by Joey82(m): 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2008
@poster
u dont know how to tell her,
so what are we going to do about it
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Know How To Tell Her by opokonwa(m): 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2008
Simply hire me to do the telling for you; I am a professional teller wink
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Know How To Tell Her by REDDEVILS1(m): 7:58pm On Apr 02, 2008
actually she was in arelationship before but i don't know for now
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Know How To Tell Her by 4gotnheros(m): 10:52pm On Apr 02, 2008
Guy, Dont try it! she may hate you for that and never want to see you again!
Time will tell if she also has the same feelings.
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Know How To Tell Her by FactorChic(f): 11:02pm On Apr 02, 2008
4gotnheros:

Guy, Dont try it! she may hate you for that and never want to see you again!
Time will tell if she also has the same feelings.

abeg shatap there! What if it's too late and she goes for someone else? do u know if she likes him too and she's waiting for him to say something?

@ Poster, nothing hurts more than having some things in ur heart that u're unable to let out. Pls tell her how u feel, if she doesn't feel the same way, it's all about time, u'll get over it and move on! good luck!
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Know How To Tell Her by ariblaze(m): 11:08pm On Apr 02, 2008
whats the worst that can happen?

you people that feeling Awkward in
your friendship

you be red devil noooow

try serenading her grin
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Know How To Tell Her by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 02, 2008
"I Love You, _______". . .easy as that. you guys make it harder for yourselves undecided
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Know How To Tell Her by ariblaze(m): 11:55pm On Apr 02, 2008
@morenike09

i have being meaning to

tell you this since

i love you cool
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Know How To Tell Her by Nobody: 12:43am On Apr 03, 2008
ariblaze:

@morenike09

i have being meaning to

tell you this since

i love you cool
good you're learning. , now go and tell Gamine that. , she'll give you a chance now tongue grin
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Know How To Tell Her by SamMilla1(m): 9:06am On Apr 03, 2008
how old are?
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Know How To Tell Her by Scopium: 9:10am On Apr 03, 2008
FactorChic:

abeg shatap there! What if it's too late and she goes for someone else? do u know if she likes him too and she's waiting for him to say something?

@ Poster, nothing hurts more than having some things in your heart that u're unable to let out. Please tell her how u feel, if she doesn't feel the same way, it's all about time, u'll get over it and move on! good luck!

[size=13pt]Nicely put[/size]
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Know How To Tell Her by frank316(m): 10:29am On Apr 03, 2008
mayb you are doubting your feelings for her, if not i dont see why you wont tell her.

she is your friend and you dont know if she is in a relationship now? well thats not your business for now, still let her know , you might be better than anybody she is dating, who knows.

again you are probably thinking that if you let her know your feelings for her, it might soil the relationship. well stop looking at life from the nagative side, also look at it this way "if her perception about you changes after you let her know your feelings, she will start reconstructing the way she feels about you to fit your knew status in her mental image" and who know you might b surprised at the love she might learn to shower on you.

cheers and all the best.
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Know How To Tell Her by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 03, 2008
You needn't ask this on Nairaland Man.

You have just 2 options:

1. Tell her
2. Don't tell her and continue the pretence till she falls into someone else's palms and you lose her forever.

You're talking like you never spoke to a girl. For all I care she might have the same feelings for you and waiting on you to tell her first, do that fast.

If she ain't interested, she'll tell you and if she digs you, you're good to go!
It's a YES or NO question. wink
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Know How To Tell Her by Bblak(f): 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2008
There's no point getting worked up on how to tell her how u feel about her .

Just be a man and express your feelings, it's either you get a positive or a negative answer.Whichever answer u got, u will know that you have at least satisfied your curiousity.Goodluck
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Know How To Tell Her by gilgee(m): 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2008
There is no point holding back, just shoot and expect either a YES or a[b] NO[/b] from her.

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend And I... "=kindly Rate This Photo=" / 6 Things You Should Never Say To A Lady!... / She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.