Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,412 members, 7,815,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge (5835 Views)

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge by Hbee1(m): 11:49am On Jul 04, 2016
Abeg see me see trouble o, after quiting with ma ex, she said no gyal go lyk date ugly guy like me, dat before na manage she dey do with me! What should I tell her? Should I reply or ignore?

Re: She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge by bentlywills(m): 11:52am On Jul 04, 2016
I need that artwork behind you

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge by slimthugchimee(m): 11:54am On Jul 04, 2016
congrats you just used the internet to show us how stupid you are

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge by iamdurent(m): 11:55am On Jul 04, 2016
I Need that white shirt you wearing.

6 Likes

Re: She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge by darlingtonIIV(m): 11:56am On Jul 04, 2016
I need that singlet you're wearing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge by Loyalblak007(f): 11:57am On Jul 04, 2016
just ignore her...she still feels the pain..

1 Like

Re: She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge by adedammy007(m): 11:58am On Jul 04, 2016
dis pple above me wan "obtain" d so call ugLee guy

7 Likes

Re: She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge by chigoizie7(m): 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
Just tell her say na money u de find 1st, that once u get am, u de come date her younger sister.

2 Likes

Re: She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
undecided undecided nonsense
Re: She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
Ok you fine
Re: She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge by samsam2019: 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hbee1:
Abeg see me see trouble o, after quiting with ma ex, she said no gyal go lyk date ugly guy like me, dat before na manage she dey do with me! What should I tell her? Should I reply or ignore?
she lied.

You're not ugly, you're stoopid

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge by seangy4konji: 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
Na small girl deh worry am.

Hope u did well to destroy the office while it lasted.

1 Like

Re: She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge by bryan360: 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
Lai muhammed

2 Likes

Re: She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge by sumborri: 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
Jesu kreste.....apparently she was economical with the truth

2 Likes

Re: She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge by ba7man(m): 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
That fluorescent light aligned well with the top of the painting. smiley smiley smiley

5 Likes

Re: She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
I need the singlet
iamdurent:
I Need that white shirt you wearing.
Re: She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge by rhadiator15(m): 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
darlingtonIIV:
I need that singlet you're wearing.
; grin
Re: She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge by freezyprinzy(m): 2:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
I need ur beards

1 Like

Re: She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge by bigybanty02(m): 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
slimthugchimee:
congrats you just used the internet to show us how stupid you are
bbuuhahahahahahahahahahahahaha guy easy nah chii ! u get bad mouth oh
Re: She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge by bitchcrafts: 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
hmmm...

2 Likes

Re: She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge by slimthugchimee(m): 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
Oma307:
I need the singlet
have you seen the painting, whoever painted that wall is really good
Re: She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge by edbor(m): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
op has issues, the painting is fine by the way
Re: She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge by smilinseun(m): 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
I would have asked for your singlet but I am sure it is as 'clean' as you are.... Your foolishness is as big as Nigeria 's problems...

3 Likes

Re: She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
bitchcrafts:
hmmm...
Hahahahahahahahaha that image is so funny
Re: She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge by Ejytex(m): 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
She is right bro,u too wowo
Re: She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge by alobright17(m): 2:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
Op get me the girls number and pics let's see how pretty she is to call a cute guy like u ugly .
Re: She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge by elvision1(m): 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
You mostly, only find this sort of painting in GTBank. O.P are you a cleaner there?

4 Likes

Re: She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge by bitchcrafts: 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Hahahahahahahahaha that image is so funny
I'm serious oh grin
Re: She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
bitchcrafts:
I'm serious oh grin
That picture is so true tho. Very true
Re: She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge by bitchcrafts: 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
That picture is so true tho. Very true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge by vicstar(m): 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
• • • • • Why do I feel as if this a scheme to display ya peeshure Anyway, mission accomplished for u OP grin we've seen it, and she might be right tongue
Re: She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge by jhasper(m): 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
no mind ha....give me ha number make I holla her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please How Do I Handle This ?? / First Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In UK / My Experience Last Night. Should I Call The Police? (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.