Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,663 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction (18618 Views)

The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. / Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? / Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by PhysicsQED(m): 5:07am On Apr 01, 2013
pleep: But even if it is not accurate it still shows a serious problem with South African men. This stat was based on a random sample questioner (at a university i believe) and 9 out of 10 admitted to r.ape! Either way we already know this crime is endemic in southern Africa.

Yeah, you're right in that it does show a serious problem with South African men - it means it's almost seen as normal or not such a big deal if 9 out of 10 can do it and also admit to it. In that case, yeah, their society is messed up pretty badly in that area. But I would still like to know what the original survey was and where it was carried out.

If it's totally accurate, then it probably has something to do with the breakdown of social norms in earlier generations. This is, after all, a society that had "necklacing" against those suspected of collaborating with the apartheid regime - a clear sign of the breakdown of social norms as far as violence is concerned - so if dysfunctional behaviors could also find their way into the sex lives of the society after the break down of social norms that wouldn't be too surprising.

It was discovered by an undercover white women who was let into (rediculous) the "secret" Incwala ceremony. I don't remember the original article but here is another one that supports it

http://swazimedia..com/2011/11/swazi-king-and-bestiality-ritual.html

Interesting. What was the name of this white woman who went undercover? Was she doing it for research or something?

How would that account stack up against these descriptions:

http://books.google.com/books?id=-6bhggRJ3lsC&pg=PT305

(read to p. 296)

http://books.google.com/books?id=Bn1BbJevDUwC&pg=PA35

(read to p. 37)

http://books.google.com/books?id=il_Dv4XsuloC&pg=PA72

(read to p. 77)

http://books.google.com/books?id=Iv30H9bN65YC&pg=PA26

Which account do you think is more likely to be accurate? The ones in those links, or the account you referred to?

undecided ... are you saying that black people are more succeptible to Aids?

I don't know, honestly. But I wonder why the AIDS rate by country in Africa has such a distinct geographical pattern. If you look at any map of the AIDS rate by country in Africa, you see that southern Africa is worst hit as far as percentage of the population and North Africa is least affected.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by pleep(m): 5:07am On Apr 01, 2013
@ dbard Asians and whites are more sexually perverted, that is the truth. But our situation in terms of the consequences is much more dire.

This thread is explaining why
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 01, 2013
While I have not seen any studies or surveys to support this, I honestly believe that Black men are more sex-driven and promiscuous than other groups of men.

Just based on my observation of patterns exhibited in the different racial communities.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 01, 2013
This may actually just be as a result of living in poverty relative to other groups, and little to do with genetics.

Poor people are likely to engage in constant sexual activity since they have nothing else to take up their leisure time (at least, Malthus says so).

The "poor mentality" as it concerns Black people is not limited to one class, by the way.

As others have mentioned, promiscuity and perversion can be mutually exclusive.

I think that the wealthy class is the most sexually depraved on all levels - I am guessing that it's because they apply more 'imagination' (however venomous) to their base desires.

Much unlike the poor who engage in sex in a frequent, bunny-like fashion.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 01, 2013
This has to be one of the most racist thread... Pleep seriously, you need to turn 21 and learn how understand and comprehend racist articles before posting them... This crap is disrespectful!!

These racist pricks would allude to high testosterone as the reason why black men have "unchained libido"(or whatever that crap is)... However, they will never accept that high testosterone also gives the ability to perform complex mental tasks - which undoubtedly would make black men more mentally capable than other races of people...

I honestly doubt black men(or people) have a higher sex drive than other races of people(esp. white folks)... Ad I'm yet to see any race of people more sexually active than white folks...

The problem with black folks is poverty and high fertility rate...
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 01, 2013
Unchained libido is the reason why most white and arab folks engage in beastality...And unchained libido is the reason why most white men love kids... wink
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by pleep(m): 4:15pm On Apr 01, 2013
shymexx: This has to be one of the most racist thread... Pleep seriously, you need to turn 21 and learn how understand and comprehend racist articles before posting them... This crap is disrespectful!!
I do not copy and paste my threads. I wrote every word of this.

These racist pricks would allude to high testosterone as the reason why black men have "unchained libido"(or whatever that crap is)... However, they will never accept that high testosterone also gives the ability to perform complex mental tasks - which undoubtedly would make black men more mentally capable than other races of people...

I have no doubt that the black man has spatial reasoning skills superior to all other races, this is due to increased testosterone levels. That is the reason why Nigerian Americans perform at the highest intellectual level of any group in the united states. The main difference between smart black people and other races is that a black person can have extremely high intellect yet not be socially debilitated. While for other races intelligence usually comes at the price of social ability. This is the power of testosterone, it (high testosterone) is what makes us the best race but also the worst.

High testosterone has advantages, but also numerous bad sides mainly; promiscuity, aggression and risk taking behaviors... these have reversed any advantages we would have from increased spatial reasoning. Just like a genius with ADD who gives up on school in the 5th grade

1. Promiscuity in males and females: Out of wedlock births and wayward children. Males are left without guidance, and are unable to restrain the most destructive parts of male nature, females continue the cycle

2. Aggression: It doesn't take much for black people to destroy each other, this is mainly cultural but i think testosterone contributes

3. Risk taking behavior: Risky sexual activity spreading disease, risky drug use, crime, violence etc etc.. All of these produce a cultural environment unable to polish potentially high achieving individuals.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by pleep(m): 4:43pm On Apr 01, 2013
Yeah, you're right in that it does show a serious problem with South African men - it means it's almost seen as normal or not such a big deal if 9 out of 10 can do it and also admit to it. In that case, yeah, their society is messed up pretty badly in that area. But I would still like to know what the original survey was and where it was carried out.

If it's totally accurate, then it probably has something to do with the breakdown of social norms in earlier generations. This is, after all, a society that had "necklacing" against those suspected of collaborating with the apartheid regime - a clear sign of the breakdown of social norms as far as violence is concerned - so if dysfunctional behaviors could also find their way into the sex lives of the society after the break down of social norms that wouldn't be too surprising.
Do you see how these explanations start to sound like excuses?

If we justified everything like this, every criminal could blame their 'childhood' for their crime. Why is this type of logic not acceptable in court (except for white women) but whenever black people are concerned it flies?

Intimate abuse is endemic in Africa, Nigeria included. Are we going to blame colonialism for that, or the Biafra war?

PhysicsQED:
Interesting. What was the name of this white woman who went undercover? Was she doing it for research or something?

How would that account stack up against these descriptions:

http://books.google.com/books?id=-6bhggRJ3lsC&pg=PT305

(read to p. 296)

http://books.google.com/books?id=Bn1BbJevDUwC&pg=PA35

(read to p. 37)

http://books.google.com/books?id=il_Dv4XsuloC&pg=PA72

(read to p. 77)

http://books.google.com/books?id=Iv30H9bN65YC&pg=PA26

Which account do you think is more likely to be accurate? The ones in those links, or the account you referred to?
I read through your links. They are reasonable enough, but you have to remember that is the official account of the Incwala ceremony from the royal family. None of those writers would have been allowed inside the 'Ceremony of the Bull', and the Swazi government has an interest in making it appear as non-voodoo as possible to avoid offending the christian majority.

Lets forget the white reporter for now, i was unable to find her article but i found one that is even more credible. This is from a former member of the Inyatsi regiment who used to work at the ceremony for 10 years. this is the article he wrote for a Swaziland newspaper.. Its a whistle blow directly refuting the benign descriptions of the ceremony as given by the Royal Family.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/74017527/Swaziland-Incwala-Ceremony-Startling-Account-of-King-s-Behaviour

I don't know, honestly. But I wonder why the AIDS rate by country in Africa has such a distinct geographical pattern. If you look at any map of the AIDS rate by country in Africa, you see that southern Africa is worst hit as far as percentage of the population and North Africa is least affected.
I suspect Aids was created by white people in southern Africa on purpose or by accident... but that is another topic.

No matter immune systems, genetics or w/e AIDs is primarily an STD. You get it from sex. These peoples libidos are so high and their judgement is so low, that they are willingly engaging in almost suicidal sexual behaviors simply to satisfy their unchained libido.

Anyone who would have unprotected sex with prositutes in a country where the AIDS rates is 1/6 is a sexual deviant, and such behavior is common in southern Africa.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 01, 2013
pleep: I do not copy and paste my threads. I wrote every word of this.
Perhaps, you need to slow down on these racist threads you create – they’re becoming problematic…. I expect an assertion as utterly disrespectful, ridiculous, and racist as this to come from a redneck and definitely not a black person… I might start questioning your blackness from now henceforth.

I have no doubt that the black man has spatial reasoning skills superior to all other races, this is due to increased testosterone levels. That is the reason why Nigerian Americans perform at the highest intellectual level of any group in the united states. The main difference between smart black people and other races is that a black person can have extremely high intellect yet not be socially debilitated. While for other races intelligence usually comes at the price of social ability, this is the power of testosterone. It is what makes us the best race, but also the worst.

How are we socially debilitated Have you taken time out to study the relationship between economics and sociology in relation to the unique problems facing black people everywhere on this planet?? Do you know we’re at the bottom of every economic ladder on this planet, hence our social debilitation??

Being socially debilitated has nothing to do with testosterone – and more to do with our economics and the cultural space we’re in today… You sure still need to do a lot of reading – knowledge is power…

High testosterone has numerous bad sides mainly; promiscuity, aggression and risk taking behaviors... these have reversed any advantages we would have from increased spatial reasoning. Just like a genius with ADD gives up on school in the 5th grade

1. Promiscuity in males and females: Out of wedlock births and wayward children. Males are left without guidance, and are unable to restrain the most destructive parts of male nature, females continue the cycle

2. Aggression: It doesn't take much for black people to destroy each other, this is mainly cultural but i think testosterone contributes

3. Risk taking behavior: Risky sexual activity spreading disease, risky drug use, crime, violence etc etc.. All of these produce a cultural environment unable to polish potentially high achieving individuals.

Testosterone has little or nothing to do with promiscuity… Promiscuity itself is a cultural and social vice… Black women have the highest testosterone levels of all races of women, yet they’re the least promiscuous and the most loyal race of women on this planet – go figure…

Aggression is subjective and alluding to black on black violence which is more of a historical phenomenon and a “blow-back” from lack of knowledge of self; lack of proper cultural education; our historical struggles; and lack of a definitive black history is asinine… We’re naturally not even the most aggressive race of people.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by DuduNegro: 5:54pm On Apr 01, 2013
Shymexx, i think there might be some truth to the subject. Each race is distinct in its outward appearance and much so distinct and distinguishable in certain non-physical characteristics and behavioral markers.

Pleep, i'm a telecoms engineer and have no academic authority on this subject but i study human nature very closely and my love for mysteries in connection with the creation of mankind is very deep; both interests have been very rewarding to me. I studied telecommunications because of my fascination with radio signals and the intrigue of telepathy.

Scientists are to contemporary human society what the early Christian crusaders were to world order in the old age. Christianity came out of Judaism, which was exclusive and non-universal. Imperial rulers intent on establishing a global world order used christianity as a standard of court. Science likewise is a mimick of nature in its fundamental function. In other words, an "interface" facilitating man's inquest for a control of his environment. Mankind could skip science and still have ability to control his environment but in that case there are rules (rites) which he must observe. Science shunts those rules and indulges mankind to neglect his own nature. Thus in our followership and worship of science we are somewhat insulated from hearing the rhythym of earth's magnetic beat.

Mankind generally posess a form and intimacy to nature and an innate connection to the cosmos. Whether we acknowledge it or not we are tethered to the forces of creation. In the different races of mankind this connectivity can be acute or less so to the degree of darkness in the skin tone. The darker the skin the more the intensity of earthly forces in that individual. In another way, a dark skinned person is a better conduit for earth energy (wildness) than a lighter skinned individual. This wildness is a stabilizing force that binds dark man to his true nature in creation. The light man is less wild and less stabilized and therefore more sensitive. and responsive to shifts in his interconnection with cosmic energy.

The black person is dripping with a saturated wildness. This wildness is not only present in sex, it can be seen also in our music, dance, speech, dress, food, .....all the aspects of our being. Black has been labeled "exotic" and i'm yet to hear any black scholar deny or refute it.

Every conscious event in the black man's daily activity is a secsual fore.play but we are consciously unaware of this truth. For this reason black population ought to have the highest episodes of raype, whether homosecsual or heterosecsual or beast.iality, but we don't. What explains for this? The same nature that endows him with wildness also pre-disposes him with stimulations that does not deviate with the intent and purpose of creation and therefore his acts and tendencies and secsuality are consistent with the order of creation; the man is to copulate with the woman, the woman is to please him. He is therefore naturally repulsed by any other way of secsual contact. His activities are a build up (fore.play) of a wild event succeeded by another until it culminates in a secsual encounter, at which he extinguishes the saturated wildness and begins another cycle of fore.play. The span inbetween these two is very short for a black man and he must therefore have a willing partner within short notice. This is why we carry a bad label for promiscuity and polygamy.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 01, 2013
^^^^Thanks Chief Negro...

Very intelligent and knowledgeable input... I like the way you connected science and Christianity - that was insightful... Perhaps, science is also the reason why most people think black people are social debilitated since we're naturally non-conformists and we naturally relate more to the universe(due to melanin) than the other superficial and superfluous metrics used in judging social norms in today's world... Though, I'm a scientist by education - I'm not a big fan of science and all its fallacies...

Thanks again, Chief..
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by pleep(m): 6:36pm On Apr 01, 2013
shymexx:
Perhaps, you need to slow down on these racist threads you create – they’re becoming problematic…. I expect an assertion as utterly disrespectful, ridiculous, and racist as this to come from a redneck and definitely not a black person… I might start questioning your blackness from now henceforth.
Maybe you should grow up? The main point of this thread is the unbaised truth whether you like it or not. I don't like it either, but i am mature enough to face the facts

How are we socially debilitated Have you taken time out to study the relationship between economics and sociology in relation to the unique problems facing black people everywhere on this planet?? Do you know we’re at the bottom of every economic ladder on this planet, hence our social debilitation??

Being socially debilitated has nothing to do with testosterone – and more to do with our economics and the cultural space we’re in today… You sure still need to do a lot of reading – knowledge is power…
If you post something this illogical and s.tupid again I will start talking to you like a romance section hoe.

You managed to completely misinterpret what i wrote, where the hell did i say black people are socially debilitated? I clearly stated; "Nigerian Americans perform at the highest intellectual level of any group in the united states. The main difference between smart black people and other races is that a black person can have extremely high intellect yet [size=15pt]not[/size] be socially debilitated. While for other races intelligence usually comes at the price of social ability" Can you fuckin read?

As for the economic and cultural issues you raised, those are caused by the negative effects of testosterone ie; Promiscuity & risk taking behaviors. Aggression is debatable

1. Testosterone has little or nothing to do with promiscuity… Promiscuity itself is a cultural and social vice… 2. Black women have the highest testosterone levels of all races of women, yet they’re the least promiscuous and the most loyal race of women on this planet – go figure…

Aggression is subjective and alluding to black on black violence which is more of a historical phenomenon and a “blow-back” from lack of knowledge of self; lack of proper cultural education; our historical struggles; and lack of a definitive black history is asinine… We’re naturally not even the most aggressive race of people.

As long as you believe the two bolded view points there is no point trying to maintain an intelligent discussion with you. Where is your source that black women are the least promiscious? I have stats that show they lead in abortions and have a 50% herpes rate...

72% out wedlock births etc. etc. etc. As well as first-hand evidence
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by pleep(m): 6:40pm On Apr 01, 2013
@ shymexx social debiltation in this context means... shy, nerdy or anti-social behavior.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by DuduNegro: 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2013
shymexx: ^^^^Thanks Chief Negro...

Very intelligent and knowledgeable input... I like the way you connected science and Christianity - that was insightful... Perhaps, science is also the reason why most people think black people are social debilitated since we're naturally non-conformists and we naturally relate more to the universe(due to melanin) than the other superficial and superfluous metrics used in judging social norms in today's world... Though, I'm a scientist by education - I'm not a big fan of science and all its fallacies...

Thanks again, Chief..

you are welcome wink

The purity of nature in the dark man is undeniable. To deny him political control you must bring him outside of his comfort zone and train his senses to relate and trust in phenomenons that are alien to his nature. This creates an internal conflict in which the black man is stuck between trusting science and denying his own spirituality, or go with his spirituality and be ridiculed by society.

The womb of the African continent was blessed at origin to be a sustenance for mankind. Political autonomy for blacks would therefore subordinate other races to the black race. As long he is denied that autonomy he is perpetually a servant, and not the master he was created and ordained to be.

Secxs itself is a therapy. Through it one is awakened to the reality of life and renewal (death). So the one who is frequently renewed (the cycle of fore.play) is more readily available for high productivity, high alertness, high creativity, high endurance and high immunity. These are all value attributes and health benefits of a high testosterone.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2013
pleep:
Maybe you should grow up? The main point of this thread is the unbaised truth whether you like it or not. I don't like it either, but i am mature enough to face the facts

If you post something this illogical and s.tupid again I will start talking to you like a romance section hoe.

You managed to completely misinterpret what i wrote, where the hell did i say black people where socially debilitated? I clearly stated; "Nigerian Americans perform at the highest intellectual level of any group in the united states. The main difference between smart black people and other races is that a black person can have extremely high intellect yet [size=15pt]not[/size] be socially debilitated. While for other races intelligence usually comes at the price of social ability" Can you fuckin read?

As for the economic and cultural issues you raised, those are caused by the negative effects of testosterone ie; Promiscuity & risk taking behaviors. Aggression is debatable

As long as you believe the two bolded view points there is no point trying to maintain an intelligent discussion with you. Where is your source that black women are the least promiscious? I have stats that show they lead in abortions and have a 50% herpes rate...

72% out wedlock births etc. etc. etc. As well as first-hand evidence

Fam, you need to learn how to interact without name-calling before you post to me next time... You should know by now that I don't take bs from no one...

Back to your post:

The main difference between smart black people and other races is that a black person can have extremely high intellect yet not be socially debilitated. While for other races intelligence usually comes at the price of social ability, this is the power of testosterone. It is what makes us the best race, but also the worst.

^^^Perhaps, I translated this excerpt for you the way you probably wanted to write it... And if you feel you were trying to say something else, then your message in the excerpt is oxymoronic... because, how can you go from saying: "a black person can have extremely high intellect yet not be socially debilitated." And then say: "It is what makes us the best race, but also the worst?"(no matter the context)... If I may ask you, what's wrong with having an extremely high intellect without negating your social ability??

Also, I don't use ludicrous stats made by racist pseudo-professionals/academics for my arguments, hence why you will never see me cite any bogus academic stats/papers to buttress my point... I argue based on my interactions, scholarship, and experience... And I believe I'm educated enough to make my own judgement... That being said, black women leading in herpes and abortions rate has more to do with poverty and illiteracy(level of education) than anything else... Perhaps when quoting your bogus stats next time, you should check the demographics and locations of those used for the stats... If you had done that, you'll find out that most of them live in the slums and they're mostly uneducated... So, using that flawed logic to buttress your point is asinine... The same applies to out-of wedlock births!
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2013
Dudu_Negro:
you are welcome wink

The purity of nature in the dark man is undeniable. To deny him political control you must bring him outside of his comfort zone and train his senses to relate and trust in phenomenons that are alien to his nature. This creates an internal conflict in which the black man is stuck between trusting science and denying his own spirituality, or go with his spirituality and be ridiculed by society.

The womb of the African continent was blessed at origin to be a sustenance for mankind. Political autonomy for blacks would therefore subordinate other races to the black race. As long he is denied that autonomy he is perpetually a servant, and not the master he was created and ordained to be.

Secxs itself is a therapy. Through it one is awakened to the reality of life and renewal (death). So the one who is frequently renewed (the cycle of fore.play) is more readily available for high productivity, high alertness, high creativity, high endurance and high immunity. These are all value attributes and health benefits of a high testosterone.

The first paragraph says it all and that's precisely why we're in the precarious situation we're in today because we're confused about who we're...
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2013
@pleep

You need to start watching your mouth... Just because you flipped through a few books and formed your utterly racist and crass opinions from them - that doesn't mean you should run your mouth to me... You're still 10 years behind and it's going to take you at least 10 years to catch up...
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by pleep(m): 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2013
shymexx:

The main difference between smart black people and other races is that a black person can have extremely high intellect yet not be socially debilitated, while for other races intelligence usually comes at the price of social ability. This is the power of testosterone, It (testosterone) is what makes us the best race but also the worst.

^^^Perhaps, I translated this excerpt for you the way you probably wanted to write it... And if you feel you were trying to say something else, then your message in the excerpt is oxymoronic... because, how can you go from saying: "a black person can have extremely high intellect yet not be socially debilitated." And then say: "It is what makes us the best race, but also the worst?"(no matter the context)... If I may ask you, what's wrong with having an extremely high intellect without negating your social ability??
Dude, the excerpt was the transition sentence between the first paragraph of my post to the second. That is what you must do for clear writing; let the last sentence of your first paragraph segue into the following paragraph.

"this is the power of testosterone. It is what makes us the best race, but also the worst."
This is the transition statement. Basically stating that our high testosterone is what makes us the best race, but also the worst....

I then go on to explain how it makes us the worst in the next paragraph (promiscuity, recklessness etc.) These things negate the benefits we would have from our increased spatial reasoning.

I have rearranged the commas and periods in the original quote to make all this a little clearer.

Also, I don't use ludicrous stats made by racist pseudo-professionals/academics for my arguments, hence why you will never see me cite any bogus academic stats/papers to buttress my point... I argue based on my interactions, scholarship, and experience... And I believe I'm educated enough to make my own judgement... That being said, black women leading in herpes and abortions rate has more to do with poverty and illiteracy(level of education) than anything else... Perhaps when quoting your bogus stats next time, you should check the demographics and locations of those used for the stats... If you had done that, you'll find out that most of them live in the slums and they're mostly uneducated... So, using that flawed logic to buttress your point is asinine... The same applies to out-of wedlock births!
The CDC, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, is racist pseudo science

But Dudu negros posts are not?

Anything that supports your agenda is fine, but anything that goes against it is racist pseudo science right?... That is why black people will never progress. We only listen to what we want to hear, but not what we need to hear. A 50% herpes rate is not explained by poverty, racism, economics or bla bla bla it is explained by an ungovernable, reckless, and animalistic sexual appetite!

Since when did poverty prevent people from condom use? Million of dollars every year are spent trying to get black people to use condoms, but we don't... whos fault is that?

This is the difference between people like me and you. You are pro black because you want excuses to feel better about yourself, i am pro-black because i want to fix this crap and i recognize the real source of the problem.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by PhysicsQED(m): 11:03pm On Apr 01, 2013
@ Pleep, I wasn't trying to make excuses for the violence and sexual depravity in South Africa. I'm just skeptical of the idea that sexual assaults and other forms of anti-social violence were so widespread before modern times. Maybe if I saw some sources showing convincingly that there was a lot of similarity and continuity between how they were in the past and how they are now then I would be more willing to accept that the dysfunctional behaviors in their societies are due to their genetic makeup.

As for that description of the Incwala ceremony in the scribd article, that's pretty fvcking awful if true. But I'm still skeptical:

We are neither prurient teenagers nor prudes at AIAC, so we looked at these leaked stories as media critics and cultural scholars. Having read the classic anthropological papers about the Incwala ritual, two things in this account by Sithembiso Simelane struck us. New elements in his testimony are: (1) the part about the snake (“the belief is that it cleans him of all the troubles he faced this year so that he emerges a new and strong person the next year”) and (2) the actual penetration — by the King — of the comatose bull (usually an ox). If true, these are recently introduced parts in the ritual. Otherwise, previous anthropologists never included these particular details in their descriptions, or they were oblivious to them. With the Swazi media now barred from covering this year’s ritual, we’ll have to rely on individual accounts — be it those from apostate regiment members or future anthropologists.

http://africasacountry.com/2011/12/15/the-swazi-bull/

I'm not exactly a fan of the Africa is a Country blog, but they seem to be right when pointing out that the particular way of performing the ritual/ceremony described by the guy in that scribd document you posted would probably be a new thing, since there is nothing in the older publications (which are from a time when scholars, anthropologists, and people in general were even less "politically correct" than they are now) that match the new things that he described in that scribd document.

On AIDS, that's another topic entirely and I don't want to get into a prolonged discussion of that, but basically, I doubt that higher promiscuity alone could explain the geographical pattern of the epidemic. I can't imagine that the last few decades are the first time in human history when there has been a society where people were promiscuous.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by onila(f): 11:07pm On Apr 01, 2013
pleep: In Cameroon mothers have even taken to ironing their daughters breasts in a desperate attempt to stem the flow of sexual predators.
shocked shocked

I weep for cameroon cry cry

1 Like

Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by tpia5: 11:24pm On Apr 01, 2013
some of the men responding to the thread arent exactly known for the subject matter under discussion [namely sex addiction].

the males who have the unchained lust should post their views nah? Why is only shymexx representing. undecided

and much of his own is just braggado anyway, the real deals should show up.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by pleep(m): 1:01am On Apr 02, 2013
^ The ladies are equally responsible for this problem, so feel free to leave you own imput.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by pleep(m): 2:19am On Apr 02, 2013
A full 50% of Nigerian children are not the children of thier mothers husband according to the results at a paternity lab in the country.

http://www.ediong.org/2012/09/three-of-10-men-are-not-fathers-of.html?utm_source

A survey conducted by condom manufacturer, Durex, in which 29,000 people in 36 countries were interviewed has ranked Nigerian women as the most unfaithful in the world. with a full 62% admitting to cheating on their partners. This is more than the most unfaithfull men in the world, Thai, who clock in at 59%.

http://www.dailytimes.com.ng/article/nigerian-women-are-most-unfaithful-durex

Half of black women in America have genital herpes according to the CDC.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/hsv2pressrelease.html

Black women perform almost 40% of abortions in the United States, even though there are more poor white women than black.

Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by pleep(m): 2:41am On Apr 02, 2013
Now do yall understand why female circumcison is practiced only in Africa?
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by pleep(m): 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2013
PhysicsQED: @ Pleep, I wasn't trying to make excuses for the violence and sexual depravity in South Africa. I'm just skeptical of the idea that sexual assaults and other forms of anti-social violence were so widespread before modern times. Maybe if I saw some sources showing convincingly that there was a lot of similarity and continuity between how they were in the past and how they are now then I would be more willing to accept that the dysfunctional behaviors in their societies are due to their genetic makeup.
I'm not saying rape is in their nature, im saying extreamly high libido is. There is overwheliming evidence of this, it has been known since ancient times. That is why i put that quote in the title post... to show that people have been remarking on black peoples sexual over-indulgence for hundreds of years. Now, with modernization black peoples behavior is proving them correct

On AIDS, that's another topic entirely and I don't want to get into a prolonged discussion of that, but basically, I doubt that higher promiscuity alone could explain the geographical pattern of the epidemic. I can't imagine that the last few decades are the first time in human history when there has been a society where people were promiscuous.
I did some thinking on this and i have realized that AIDs displays this concept perfectly.

Why do you think Aids is so uncommon in North Africa? It is simply because Islam has harsh controls on promiscuity, while in the southern countries people follow a form of Chirstianity that has abandoned all its morality codes. Even in countries like Nigeria and Ethiopia, where the infection rate is high, it is still more concentrated in the Christian population. This is because aids is tied to promiscuity

Look at the Graph of Aids in Nigeria, in many of the South eastern states the infection rate is is almost as bad as South Africa with prevelances as high as 1/10. But when you go to the northern states where promiscuity is regulated by sharia law (and even western states with a sizable muslim population) the percentages drop lower than many American cities.

Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 3:22am On Apr 03, 2013
pleep: Now do yall understand why female circumcison is practiced only in Africa?

really?
you know it happens in the middle east and among a few tribes in south america too right? undecided

anyway i get your point. esp this one:

pleep: ....
Look at the Graph of Aids in Nigeria, in many of the South eastern states the infection rate is is almost as bad as South Africa with prevelances as high as 1/10. But when you go to the northern states where promiscuity is regulated by sharia law (and even western states with a sizable muslim population) the percentages drop lower than many American cities.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by pleep(m): 3:59am On Apr 03, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

really?
you know it happens in the middle east and among a few tribes in south america too right? undecided

Yes, but more than 90% in Africa. Anyway that was just to enforce the message, not the main point
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 1:42am On Apr 04, 2013
Good Job Pleep, Interesting Write Up
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 2:06am On Apr 04, 2013
pleep: I'm not saying rape is in their nature, im saying extreamly high libido is. There is overwheliming evidence of this, it has been known since ancient times. That is why i put that quote in the title post... to show that people have been remarking on black peoples sexual over-indulgence for hundreds of years. Now, with modernization black peoples behavior is proving them correct

I did some thinking on this and i have realized that AIDs displays this concept perfectly.

Why do you think Aids is so uncommon in North Africa? It is simply because Islam has harsh controls on promiscuity, while in the southern countries people follow a form of Chirstianity that has abandoned all its morality codes. Even in countries like Nigeria and Ethiopia, where the infection rate is high, it is still more concentrated in the Christian population. This is because aids is tied to promiscuity

About half of the top 15 states with the highest HIV rates are Northern - a few of these have adopted Sharia.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 2:18am On Apr 04, 2013
Pleep, I see what you are saying though - but I honestly do not think that AIDS is all too connected with promiscuity as we may think (though it does on some level).

I think that more virulent strains are prevalent in some regions as opposed to others. I also think that there is a genetic component to this too.

For instance...I don't see how Thailand, a country known for sexual tourism and high-risk behaviors, would have a lower rate (1% HIV rate) than several Muslim countries in West Africa (such as Burkina Faso with ~3% rate).

Northern Africa also has remarkably lower HIV rates than Sahelian West Africa, although both countries are supposedly Muslim and conservative.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by pleep(m): 2:39am On Apr 04, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: Good Job Pleep, Interesting Write Up

Dats my nigga.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 2:42am On Apr 04, 2013
Pleep - I just noticed that even the Northern states with high rates are on the Eastern side.

There is a trend emerging here. Cameroon also has high rates, correct?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Be Proud To Speak Hausa Language Here / Global Staying Power Of Yoruba Language and Culture- Reno Omokri / Handsome Nigerian Men *pics*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.