Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction (18617 Views)

The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. / Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? / Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by pleep(m): 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Somebody is jealous of lesbanism. I know that weenie missing toto!!!
Naw do you... im good grin

If you saw the black lesbians i see, you would get an anti-boner (when something is such a turn-off your dick shrinks) just imagining going down on them.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by pleep(m): 9:04pm On Apr 04, 2013
It just pisses me off how black women are so mannish. 70% of manish gross looking lesbians are black women... thats because of too much testosterone
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Except in Nevada.
mr chima do u reside in d state

1 Like

Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by onila(f): 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2013
pleep: It just pisses me off how black women are so mannish. 70% of manish gross looking lesbians are black women... thats because of too much testosterone
angry
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by PhysicsQED(m): 12:22am On Apr 05, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

You caught on finally. ..sometimes the best method debating dummies is to allow them to hang themselves further

I edited that post because I felt that I didn't need to clarify any further what exactly I meant in the post that preceded it. That's all. Pleep doesn't seem like a dummy to me at all. He does have some strong opinions that are often a bit unorthodox, which is not actually a bad thing or a problem, and sometimes I agree or disagree with those opinions. In fact, that tendency to think outside of conventional wisdom or understanding of issues is probably an advantage in getting to the truth about any situation.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by MrsChima(f): 12:28am On Apr 05, 2013
Pinopinoguy:
mr chima do u reside in d state

No mr chima does not.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by MrsChima(f): 12:32am On Apr 05, 2013
PhysicsQED:

I edited that post because I felt that I didn't need to clarify any further what exactly I meant in the post that preceded it. That's all. Pleep doesn't seem like a dummy to me at all. He does have some strong opinions that are often a bit unorthodox, which is not actually a bad thing or a problem, and sometimes I agree or disagree with those opinions. In fact, that tendency to think outside of conventional wisdom or understanding of issues is probably an advantage in getting to the truth about any situation.

You missed out few dummies but I digress.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by pleep(m): 3:41am On Apr 05, 2013
PhysicsQED:

If they have extremely high libido, but the s3xual assault epidemic only broke out in their society after their (natural) societal norms broke down and certain anti-social behaviors became more prevalent,
then doesn't that mean that the biggest problem isn't their libido, but the inability of their modern societies to regulate it or keep it in check using whatever methods they may have used in the past (polygamy, close-knit extended families, arranged marriages, etc. or whatever else they may have done) or some new, modern social defenses against anti-social behavior?

That quote was about what "is said" by Arabs about black slaves. Apart from the fact that the Arab author was just writing about what other Arabs say about black slaves, there is another issue: if you were a male slave with no education, no goals or ambition, no wealth, no real purpose in life, no religion to dedicate yourself to (real Muslims did not keep other Muslims as slaves, whether black or white or Arab), no culture or larger society to seriously take part in, etc. and basically nothing going on in your life, what else would you do other than sleep with the female slaves? I don't see how one can be faulted for "fornicating" when there is basically nothing else to do after one's hunger or thirst has been sated. What else were they supposed to be doing? When a human being is reduced to the lowest possible lifestyle, is that person supposed to have the highest and most noble behaviors, actions, and desires?
Ok you are right about the bolded, but there is evidence that African societies, even out of the context of slavery seemed unusually promiscious to Arab observers.

I remember a quote from Ibn Battuta, the guy who traveled all over West Africa, from a national geographic magazine. It was basically talking about how African converts to Islam (Mali empire) were extremely faithful muslims in every doctrine except the sexual codes and the rules about nudity. They would often marry as many wives as they could to try and subvert this rule and commited adultury willy nilly.

The article also had a picture of a top-less malien lady with a Hijab lol. grin

Im pretty sure the Hausa states were doing similar practices at the time of the Fulani jihad. This is probably part of what Dan fodio meant by "corrupted islam."

But anyway, i have no sources for both of those so ill let that point rest until i can find further info...

Regarding the chart of AIDS rate by state in Nigeria, if you look at the chart closely, you'll see that there is no consistent pattern between the religion in a state and the AIDS rate. There could be a connection between the amount of prost1tution and/or infidelity in a state (regardless of religion) and the AIDS rate, but I'm skeptical of the prost1tution explanation of AIDS as well. I don't see how "the world's oldest profession" (prost1tution) could have been absent from all of Africa prior to the 20th century. I don't think the problem lies in a group's libidos or hormones. And the other STDs that people in other parts of the world, outside of Africa, were getting prior to the 20th century and are still getting today in the 21st, suggests to me that promiscuity alone isn't the issue as far as black people are concerned. The issue probably has more to do with the unique biological profiles of different populations (within and outside of Africa) making them more or less susceptible to infection.
look at it on a map

There are strong correlations, not only do all the heavily infected states border each other but they are concentrated in the south east. The map also gives the reasons why the rates may look artificially low in the south west. Don't forget that these graph only shows infection rates for prenatal women (usually married in Nigeria) the rates for men and single women are not even considered so these rates could be even higher.

i think its also important to note that the states with a reputation for promiscuity have the highest Aids rates... in the other map i found the two highest rates were Cross-river and Akwa Ibom cry

Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by pleep(m): 3:46am On Apr 05, 2013
As it stands there is only 1 pure Sharia state that has an aids rate higher than 2.5% in Nigeria (Bauchi state)

Kaduna and Gombe are only partially Sharia ruled, and have an over 50% christian population.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by pleep(m): 4:03am On Apr 05, 2013
As for the assertions that weakened immune systems contribute to the spread of Aids among africans, this is disproven by the Nigerian Example.

The Health Situation in the North is much worse than in the south, yet their aids rate is still lower. Here is a chart of the Under five mortality (one of the best indicators of health in a country) rate in Nigeria. N.N children are dying at rates of 200 out of 1000, so it is clear that the medical situation in Northern Nigeria is worse than in the south.

And If you look at infant mortality, non-sexual disease rates, hunger rates, etc. You will see the same pattern. North Nigerians are unequivocally less healthy than Southern Nigerians, yet their AIDS rate is lower.

The Aids disparity can then only be reasonably explained by the increased promiscuity of southern Nigerians. And by extention, Africans to the rest of the world

Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 05, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

No mr chima does not.
am so sorry i wanted writing mrs chima,anyway tnx 4 dat info.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by PhysicsQED(m): 8:31am On Apr 07, 2013
pleep: Ok you are right about the bolded, but there is evidence that African societies, even out of the context of slavery seemed unusually promiscious to Arab observers.

I remember a quote from Ibn Battuta, the guy who traveled all over West Africa, from a national geographic magazine. It was basically talking about how African converts to Islam (Mali empire) were extremely faithful muslims in every doctrine except the sexual codes and the rules about nudity. They would often marry as many wives as they could to try and subvert this rule and commited adultury willy nilly.

The article also had a picture of a top-less malien lady with a Hijab lol. grin

Promiscuity, lechery and lustfulness are relative, though. There were stereotypes about Arabs and Muslims among Europeans as being lustful in general because of the harems that some rulers had or because of the polygamy that some of them (such as the rich ones) practiced. For example there was the stereotype of the "lustful Turk" in Europe in the past, yet the Turks were and are overwhelmingly Muslim. And consider the Greeks and to some extent the Romans - were those all completely s3xually chaste societies? I don't think so. Ascetic Hindu or Buddhist observers might have found those Greek and Roman societies to be lecherous and s3xually immodest if they had visited them in ancient times and observed their romantic lives.

I think we would have to gather all the quotes from different Arab visitors and observers of Muslim west Africa to see if the picture painted by a few visitors of widespread s3exual immorality (as defined by Islamic notions of s3xual decency) among them was really accurate, or if it was only confined to one state (like Mali).

Anyway, in the modern country of Mali (which is not the whole of the Mali empire, of course) and surrounding countries that the Mali empire stretched into, the AIDS rates are relatively low. I doubt that they are more chaste nowadays than they were in the past.

If Malians had and have problems with s3xual promiscuity but have a low AIDS rate, then this only strengthens the idea that it's not just about promiscuity.

Im pretty sure the Hausa states were doing similar practices at the time of the Fulani jihad. This is probably part of what Dan fodio meant by "corrupted islam."

Some of the Hausa were mixing Hausa Paganism with Islam or practicing Paganism alone although the rulers of the Hausa states were nominally Muslims, and, in dan Fodio's opinion and that of his followers, should not have been allowing Paganism to coexist with and mix with Islam. That was the main issue.

I don't remember coming across any quote about s3xual immorality in the pre-colonial documents written to justify dan Fodio's actions, but I definitely haven't read all the pertinent documents, so I can't state with 100% confidence that s3xual immodesty and promiscuity could not have been relevant factors.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by PhysicsQED(m): 9:13am On Apr 07, 2013
Pleep, if you look at the chart of HIV prevalence by state that you posted on the second page of this thread, you'll notice that:

1) Nasarawa state (about 60% Muslim) has higher HIV prevalence than many southern states that have an overwhelming majority of Christians.
2) Taraba, Borno, and Adamawa have a higher HIV prevalence % than Imo and Ebonyi.
3) The HIV prevalence percentage for Borno state (mostly Muslim) and Edo state (mostly Christian) are almost the same. The HIV prevalence percentage for Niger state (almost evenly split between Muslims and Christians) and Delta state (mostly Christian) are almost the same.

This shows that there is not a consistent religious pattern.

Also, Gombe is only about 30% Christian, not 50% like you said.

As for the geographic pattern in Nigeria, the probable first outbreak of HIV-2 was in southern Cameroon (at least according to some researchers - I don't know if that's the majority opinion). So that may be the reason why those areas in Nigeria that border the southern areas of Cameroon and the Nigerian states closest to those border states may be worst affected. Basically, it looks like the closer a Nigerian border state is to the southern half of Cameroon, and the closer an interior Nigerian state is to a border state that borders southern Cameroon, the more likely that state is to have a higher prevalence of people with HIV.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by omoharry(f): 5:00pm On Apr 08, 2013
ABI OO! IGNORANT AND BIAS WRITE UP.

umh.... thanks to you
i now know for sure that Adam and eve were blacks
to them was given the command to multiply
and given a huge dose of testosterone to equip them for the task

Thanks to our libido and dearth of racial barrier in mating
we produced an American president
our aim will be to have presidents in all the developed world
and yes, the BRICS nations

*scratches head*
but wait a minute
I wonder how the Chinese and Indians beat us in population
they must have fallen from a deserted planet[/quote]
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2013
PhysicsQED: Pleep, if you look at the chart of HIV prevalence by state that you posted on the second page of this thread, you'll notice that:

1) Nasarawa state (about 60% Muslim) has higher HIV prevalence than many southern states that have an overwhelming majority of Christians.
2) Taraba, Borno, and Adamawa have a higher HIV prevalence % than Imo and Ebonyi.
3) The HIV prevalence percentage for Borno state (mostly Muslim) and Edo state (mostly Christian) are almost the same. The HIV prevalence percentage for Niger state (almost evenly split between Muslims and Christians) and Delta state (mostly Christian) are almost the same.

This shows that there is not a consistent religious pattern.

Also, Gombe is only about 30% Christian, not 50% like you said.

As for the geographic pattern in Nigeria, the probable first outbreak of HIV-2 was in southern Cameroon (at least according to some researchers - I don't know if that's the majority opinion). So that may be the reason why those areas in Nigeria that border the southern areas of Cameroon and the Nigerian states closest to those border states may be worst affected. Basically, it looks like the closer a Nigerian border state is to the southern half of Cameroon, and the closer an interior Nigerian state is to a border state that borders southern Cameroon, the more likely that state is to have a higher prevalence of people with HIV.
so in few words Kmer gave you AIDS? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2013
^^^ He was talking about the type of strain of HIV more common in Cameroon/Eastern Nigeria.

One is more infectious than the other - I thought it was HIV 1 though?

Don't know.

@Pleep...you don't seem to find Black women aesthetically pleasing at all.

Many Black people don't, it seems. I guess it's one of those things :/
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2013
I check the AIDS history in Cameroon ,I will post links later, my people(pro.stitute/hooker) have been victims of clinic experiments..They gave them AIDS and asked them to not use protection.of course they were paid.

Beside pleep most of the infected people are babies and underage people so the AIDS situation in Africa is not about libido and lust..those kids didn't ask anything.

And don't forget AIDS is not only a STD you can have AIDS by many others ways.
Blood transfusion
Infected objects

Etc
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by onila(f): 10:12pm On Apr 08, 2013
why r men so hor..ny undecided
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 08, 2013
onila: why r men so hor..ny undecided

Yeaa right? They fck themselves right?
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by onila(f): 10:24pm On Apr 08, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Yeaa right? They fck themselves right?
smiley I dont get hor..ny
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 08, 2013
onila: smiley I dont get hor..ny
WHO CARES ? ANYWAY YOU ARE A LIAR.HOW MANY TIMES YOU WROTE ON THIS FORUM THAT YOU DO STUFFS WITH YOUR BF WHEN YOU ARE Hot.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by onila(f): 10:33pm On Apr 08, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: WHO CARES ? ANYWAY YOU ARE A LIAR.HOW MANY TIMES YOU WROTE ON THIS FORUM THAT YOU DO STUFFS WITH YOUR BF WHEN YOU ARE Hot.

Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2013
Press Release/

The Cameroonian government must condemn unethical trials, and not people living with HIV/Aids

Today, January 20, 2005, about ten Act Up-Paris activists surrounded the Cameroonian embassy to denounce the criminal negligence of its government which has agreed to permit the pharmaceutical company, Gilead, to use prostitutes as realguinea-pigsto test its new molecule, Tenofovir/Viread, in what constitutes an unethical study. We have been informing the Camroonian authorities of these high risks for several months. SeveralAct Up-Paris activists were brutally manhandled and beaten and they received nothing but homophobic abuse; one demonstrator was locked up in an office after receiving threats such as "we're going to let that gay haveit".

This trial was the subject of a verycritical report entitled "Drugs: What the PharmaceuticalCompanies Donot Mention", which was broadcast in the TV program "Compl�ment d'enqu�te" on channel France 2 on Monday, January 17, 2005.

The pharmaceutical company,Gilead Sciences, decided to test its new molecule, Tenofovir/Viread, on human beings in order to study its efficacy as a prophylactic treatment to prevent HIV infection. This study is being carried out in four developing countries (Ghana, Cameroon, Nigeria and Cambodia) and is being sponsored by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation with a grant of 6.5 million dollars. The methodology used is that of a placebo-controlled trial in which trial participants are divided into two groups (Tenofovir/Viread against placebo), one group receiving the new molecule and the other taking a tablet looking like the molecule, but without the active ingredient (placebo). Atthe end of the trialthe numberof HIV-infected people will be counted in each group, which boils down to counting the dead.

For financialreasons the company decided to organize that series of trials in developing countries rather than in developed countries where the HIV prevalence rate in the general population is much lower. The company would have had to include 100 times more people in developed countries than in developing countries to get meaningful results. The height of cynicism is that the corporation has decided to include the most vulnerable persons:

prostitutes who find themselves at high risk of HIV infection. Gilead's strategy runs counter to ethicalrules and essentially looks after the economic interests of the company.

On the one hand, we condemn

-the methodology of this trial which relies on the contamination of trial participants. In HIV vaccine trials which are comparably as advanced as those of Gilead, the criterion to assess the valueof the drug does not haveto do with the number of HIV-infected persons ineach group, but is based on the existence or the absence of biological markers which show the efficacy of the molecule. Within this methodological context there is no use for a placebo-controlled trial : there is no contamination to assess the value of the product.

-and even the idea of conducting a trial among the prostitutes of a developing country : prostitutes are a vulnerable and stigmatized group without any legal status. Moreover, they must constantly be negogociating with theirclients forsafe sex.In Cameroon, in one case out of two, intercourse with a prostitute leads to unprotected sex.

On the other hand, we object to the healthcare of trial participants on several accounts : first we oppose the use of incentives offered to people so they will enroll in the study, including cash payments. This trial offers prostitutes free access to healthcareand treatments for sexually transmitted diseases, which are sorely lacking in Cameroon. Such a measure might seemto be generous atfirst sight, but it is in fact a means to coerce people into enrolling in the trial and make sure they regularlyhavemedicalexaminations which are essential to collect informationrequired inthe trialprotocol.

Furthermore, they receive a three dollar allowance for each monthly visit wich covers transport expenses and the loss of income. Such payment is part of a cynical system which isbasedon blackmail

Read more

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Bioethics/message/9076
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by PhysicsQED(m): 1:44am On Apr 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: so in few words Kmer gave you AIDS? undecided

Not really what I was saying. I don't think there's any evidence that AIDS spread from Cameroon to Nigeria so I won't speculate on that.

I don't know exactly why the geographical pattern in Nigeria is what it is, but I suspect that if a new strain of HIV (even if that strain is not the main culprit of AIDS, like HIV-1) such as HIV-2 did arise in southern Cameroon, then there was something in the environment or the population that made southern Cameroon at a greater risk for the emergence of types of HIV. Whatever factors caused a new strain of HIV to emerge in southern Cameroon (if it actually did) might also make places in Nigeria that are more similar to southern Cameroon, either genetically or environmentally (or both), and areas in Nigeria that are geographically close to or similar to such places, more susceptible to the emergence of HIV in those areas.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by pleep(m): 2:13am On Apr 09, 2013
onila: why r men so hor..ny undecided
According to science women are just as whorny, they are just much more selective. That is what makes it seem like men have much higher libidos.

As for you, you are probably frigid. Which is not a bad thing... Its better than having aids.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by pleep(m): 2:17am On Apr 09, 2013
But honestly onila... your libido or lack thereof, as well as the status of your hymen is a personal issue. I don't know why you feel the need to spam it all over the forum
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 2:27am On Apr 09, 2013
PhysicsQED:

Not really what I was saying. I don't think there's any evidence that AIDS spread from Cameroon to Nigeria so I won't speculate on that.

I don't know exactly why the geographical pattern in Nigeria is what it is, but I suspect that if a new strain of HIV (even if that strain is not the main culprit of AIDS, like HIV-1) such as HIV-2 did arise in southern Cameroon, then there was something in the environment or the population that made southern Cameroon at a greater risk for the emergence of types of HIV. Whatever factors caused a new strain of HIV to emerge in southern Cameroon (if it actually did) might also make places in Nigeria that are more similar to southern Cameroon, either genetically or environmentally (or both), and areas in Nigeria that are geographically close to or similar to such places, more susceptible to the emergence of HIV in those areas.
Thanks for your input and clarification
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 2:27am On Apr 09, 2013
pleep: But honestly onila... your libido or lack thereof, as well as the status of your hymen is a personal issue. I don't know why you feel the need to spam it all over the forum
shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 26, 2013
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 7:24am On May 03, 2013
So?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Be Proud To Speak Hausa Language Here / Global Staying Power Of Yoruba Language and Culture- Reno Omokri / Handsome Nigerian Men *pics*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.