Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,374 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction (18624 Views)

The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. / Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? / Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by pleep(m): 2:52am On Apr 04, 2013
If black people are genetically more succeptible to AIDS this means one of 2 things; Either the virus was purposely created to affect black ppl more.... or the blood of black people is most similar to the blood of the ape

Personally i believe the former.

Northern Africa also has remarkably lower HIV rates than Sahelian West Africa, although both countries are supposedly Muslim and conservative.
Nnenna why do you think female circumcision is practiced in somalia? You would think country that radical should not have to worry about things like that. Wrong, even they have a problem with promiscuity and prostitution.

Even though African muslims are much more chaste than their christian neighbors they are like sodom and gammorah compared to the Arab Muslims. We have all heard stories of how prositutes in North naija wear Hidjabs by day

@ royal u still got that video of that senegambian muslim party were chicks were making lesbian advances on each other?... i think one even showed her chatte lipsrsealed

@ everyone srry if my writing is bad i am hiiiiiiiiiiigh as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuk grin
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by pleep(m): 2:54am On Apr 04, 2013
nnenna.1:
Pleep - I just noticed that even the Northern states with high rates are on the Eastern side.

There is a trend emerging here. Cameroon also has high rates, correct?
Yes, along with most of central Africa.

The Aids rate is worse than Nigeria
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 3:02am On Apr 04, 2013
hmm
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 3:12am On Apr 04, 2013
I think that HIV in Eastern Nigeria/Cameroon/Gabon is of the more virulent kind.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by pleep(m): 3:13am On Apr 04, 2013
^ Its a virus... not sure it works like that.

If there is any difference, its probably in the blood of the ppl.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 3:17am On Apr 04, 2013
Our societies are sex oriented,that's all, from commercials to movies, from series to cartoons.we all eat and breath sex.... Have you watched "Project X"?

I know your main concern is black people but trust this s.hit is beyond us ..in fact, I still believe we ain't that bad, never heard about a black man giving his wife to b f.ucked by white men...swingers clubs no?
Etc
As for AIDs It's all about education, we should stop castigate and look down on AIDS infected people.
Imagine a president in this century saying you can avoid AIDS by washing you pe.n.is after Sex? I named Zuma if a man like him can think like that and even try to explain that what will a villager do? Some never heard about AIDS and STD..
Anyway sha I blame the society ..
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 3:25am On Apr 04, 2013
pleep: ^ Its a virus... not sure it works like that.

If there is any difference, its probably in the blood of the ppl.

I meant more infectious.

My memory is murky, but HIV-2 strains from what I remember are less infectious than HIV-1 strains.

I think West Africa has more of HIV 2 and Central Africa has more of HIV-1.

The cut-off for this as far as Nigeria is the divide between East and West.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by pleep(m): 3:27am On Apr 04, 2013
^ what about outside Africa?
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 3:27am On Apr 04, 2013
nnenna.1:
I think that HIV in Eastern Nigeria/Cameroon/Gabon is of the more virulent kind.

Don't think so....
Equatorial guinea
Chad
Both Gabon
Have pretty low rate, at least with African standard.

Don't know the reason in Gabon.
But in Cameroon most of the AIDS infected esp the,males are wicked, they know their status but keep having unprotected s.ex with young ladies and prostit..ute..that's wickedness...I really don't get how a tiny country like this can have almost 6% of his pop infected .sad
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 3:29am On Apr 04, 2013
nnenna.1:

I meant more infectious.

My memory is murky, but HIV-2 strains from what I remember are less infectious than HIV-1 strains.

I think West Africa has more of HIV 2 and Central Africa has more of HIV-1.

The cut-off for this as far as Nigeria is the divide between East and West.
despite all that AIDS shouldn't b that rampant , we are in 2013 for God sake.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 3:33am On Apr 04, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: despite all that AIDS shouldn't b that rampant , we are in 2013 for God sake.

You are right.

It is quite sad.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 3:33am On Apr 04, 2013
I forgot the sex tourists angry angry
.Tufia
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 3:34am On Apr 04, 2013
They..."Say" That Africans{Native Africans} are more susceptible to Hiv/Aids because of a Genetic Variant that Africans Developed to Fight an Extinct form of Malaria.

This plus the Obvious Nature of the Fact Aids was designed to Kill the Native Black African...{and not the Middle Eastern Semitic}

Which Thoroughly Explains Why Nations with significant gene flow from "Out of Africa"....Have much Lower Infection Rates

Aids, was not designed to wipe Arabs and Middle Easterners out.

It was Designed to wipe out the Negro

Anyway....You guys can find bogus information like this...in this link and many other links and videos all across the web

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2008/jul/17/hiv.aids

I thought this was already common knowledge as to "Blacks" Being more Susceptible....

It isn't "Islam" protecting them....It just so happens to be that Middle Eastern Gene Flow "Follows" Islam....

So Many "Muslim" African Nations have Lower Rates as a Result.

These Muslim Nations.....Also Have Different Genes. More Varied Genes.

Which is why Newer and Newer Strains were created.....

Anyway Enough of Royals Conspiracy Nonsense, Back to the Black Man and his Unchained Lust.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 3:36am On Apr 04, 2013
pleep: ^ what about outside Africa?

Touche. HIV-1 Strains are more prevalent outside Africa.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 3:42am On Apr 04, 2013
You know though...

I still can't wrap my head around the fact that there are countries outside Africa with more promiscuous reputations but lower HIV rates.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 3:43am On Apr 04, 2013
Sorry to derail this thread... I think it is worth discussing in a new one.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 3:43am On Apr 04, 2013
There is no black unchained lust/libido never heard about black being the cause of women's only subway.
In America
Or women's only bus/train in Africa, ..

We May like s.ex but we know how to control ourselves.esp in Amerikkka , you know the law is against us, I don't see black grinding female in the BUS or subway naaa
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 3:44am On Apr 04, 2013
nnenna.1:
You know though...

I still can't wrap my head around the fact that there are countries outside Africa with more promiscuous reputations but lower HIV rates.
education is the key.Abstinence.fidelity.protection(condoms) ..

How many youth know their status in Africa? undecidedfew
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 3:47am On Apr 04, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: education is the key.Abstinence.fidelity.protection(condoms) ...

What about Thailand then?

And India has high poverty rates (I would assume that they are also as uneducated on average as the typical African country).

Their rates are in the decimals.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 3:50am On Apr 04, 2013
nnenna.1:

What about Thailand then?

And India has high poverty rates (I would assume that they are also as uneducated on average as the typical African country).

Their rates are in the decimals.
you really think Indian know how bad AIDS is there? I can't trust the statistics of overpopulated and poor countries.

I bet many in India never heard about AIDS...
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 3:51am On Apr 04, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: you really think Indian know how bad AIDS is there? I can't trust the statistics of overpopulated and poor countries.

Based on that Criteria you could say the same for Many SSAfrican Nations as Well
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 3:52am On Apr 04, 2013
Over a billion and only 2millions infected?
Hard to believe, but if that's true tho I don't buy it..I think we should try to know how they did that...
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 3:52am On Apr 04, 2013
Go look at Kenya vs Somalia Aids Rates.....Are we really going to be naive enough to blame that on Christianity Vs Islam?...

Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 3:53am On Apr 04, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: you really think Indian know how bad AIDS is there? I can't trust the statistics of overpopulated and poor countries.

^^^Maybe.

As Royal and Pleep have hinted though - I think there is more to it than just infidelity and unprotected sex.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 3:53am On Apr 04, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Over a billion and only 2millions infected?
Hard to believe, but if that's true tho I don't buy it..I think we should try to know how they did that...

It was not designed to Kill Them...........

I have different theories on Hiv and Aids altogether though so i won't go into detail.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 4:05am On Apr 04, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

Based on that Criteria you could say the same for Many SSAfrican Nations as Well
SS as is Southern African nations?

They have more manageable population, and they are pretty wealthy.

Also if you check how Botswana tackled AIDs(despite their still high rate), you will assume that they have a full knowledge of their infected people.

I will however have doubts about West Africa and Central Africa...too much instability, population control is quite difficult in such situation, e.g yesterday 3000 Central African crossed the borders and entered in Cameroon? I bet no one checked if they have AIDS and carry some diseases...borders are too porous up there
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 4:06am On Apr 04, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

It was not designed to Kill Them...........

I have different theories on Hiv and Aids altogether though so i won't go into detail.
please share...
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 4:08am On Apr 04, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: SS as is Southern African nations?

They have more manageable population, and they are pretty wealthy.

Also if you check how Botswana tackled AIDs(despite their still high rate), you will assume that they have a full knowledge of their infected people.

I will however have doubts about West Africa and Central Africa...too much instability, population control is quite difficult in such situation, e.g yesterday 3000 Central African crossed the borders and entered in Cameroon? I bet no one checked if they have AIDS and carry some diseases...borders are too porous up there

He meant Sub-Saharan Africa.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 4:12am On Apr 04, 2013
nnenna.1:

He meant Sub-Saharan Africa.
lol you shouldn't have quoted that post.

Sub Saharan Africa, we are poor, we don't manufacture any of those anti retroviral..imagine they created a virus and yet they are the one giving us the medicines? Lmao @ Africa, what if those cures are created to aggravate the virus....
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by pleep(m): 4:16am On Apr 04, 2013
I dont believe in distributing "anti-retroviral" it just gives infected people more time to spread the disease.....
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 4:19am On Apr 04, 2013

You Black Folks need to wake up and start asking questions

Questions Like "Why"....

Brother Cam, I would Like to Share, But The Cia has already begun tapping Uncle Royal's Phone.

In Due Time My Son....

Africans...Look at the Picture....Ask Yourself "why"...

Why on earth...are these ..."People" Injecting your Children...

Why.....

...........Why?...... wink

Re: The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction by Nobody: 4:21am On Apr 04, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Be Proud To Speak Hausa Language Here / Global Staying Power Of Yoruba Language and Culture- Reno Omokri / Handsome Nigerian Men *pics*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.