Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1094953 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by back2sender: 10:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
iykmora:
stop saying this pls...d scene when d wight attacked Lord commander Mormont nd Jon came to his rescue by grabbing fire, what was the result to his hand? He got burnt, isnt it...

Secondly, immune to snow? Da fuq...why then does he get padded in the fur if it is so. He even had to wrap himself with Ygritte to evade d chill when she was her captive...
That was the old Jon, A new as awoken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by rose54321: 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
Yes to Arya Stark and Tyrion Lannister - my 2 sweet hearts..

This season was f.ucking awesome....

Finally Jon snow is no longer officially a bastard.
Or should I say Jon Targaryen.
365 more days and now my watch begins.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jmaine: 11:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
Visit the hashtag below and have fun lads grin

https://twitter.com/hashtag/GoTFinale?src=hash
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by honorbule(m): 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
Endy10:

My brother, you need to start from beginning. Asking someone to explain everything to you is like convincing Gbola5 that Dany is immune to fire...its impossible grin

You do not understand my question. Start from season 01 epi 01 again...toh fi ah kuah!!!..

codedguy1:

At this stage Dany knows nothing about the White Walkers all she wants is to get back the 7kingdoms probably with sum revenge.

Jon knows there is a dany threat but he is more particular about the white Walkers because to him its a fight between the living and the dead and must be stopped by all means. The white walkers cannot be reasoned with but with humans one can form an alliance if you tell them of the dangers of the WW.

Just like they have accepted their most hated enemies - Wildlings.

Thanks. I'll keep my fingers crossed till next season starts.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by obstead200(m): 11:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
rose54321:

I guess you were right, I didn't expect that. But I was also right sha, Cersei used the wild fire to burn the place down...
What I hated was Margery's death, why why why...
Such talent wasted.
[b]
Wow!!!!
And I finally watched episode 10!!. In fact, I don't know what to say, but I know that the battle of the bastards is not the most dramatic episode of the series. I have to give it to episode 10, the winds of winter.
Where will I start from?
Ceisei is very mean but she paid for it dearly, (and will still pay) let her just wait for daenerys to arrive kings landing.
Am so sad to see Margery dead. But I trust the queen of thorns. Ceisei will get what is coming to her.

Arya my girl. I am soooo impressed. She personally avenged her family by killing that imb.ecile Frey and his sons. I was so happy.

And who is still doubting that Jon snow is of royal blood, the son of Prince Rhaegar Targaerean thru Lyanna stark? (Although he is still a bastard sort of) but his claim to the Iron throne is as strong as darnerys's. I predict an alliance by marriage btw them. The targaereans are no stranger to such anyway. Especially as Jon snow is now the king in the north.

Oh Damn it!!!! I hate littlefinger!!! Can't wait to see him die horribly. His hope for the iron throne is a real long shot. I wonder if he knows of the Dragon queen. But I am open to surprises.

[/b]

For those seeking a new villain to replace Ramsay Bolton, I give u ceisei lannister, the imposter, with no possible right to the claim she presumes to occupy. Thunder fire her yansh!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by manny4u(m): 11:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
Why is no one talking about Bran Stark and Benjen Startk? Those two would sure have important roles to play during the great war with the white walkers.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by obstead200(m): 11:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
back2sender:

That was the old Jon, A new as awoken.
speculation bro.
Jon snow may have targaerean blood but he is not immune to fire nor snow. Just like the beggar Prince, Danny's brother. I don forget his yeye name.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by obstead200(m): 11:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
Emisco1:
can sumbodi just flip d fu-cking calendar to 2017 plssssss. not bad if we Skip Xmas
agreed.
Seriously I can barely wait. I now have to start counting the days........... embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by horlajide: 11:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
My sweet queen Margery, worry not I will personally see to it that your death is avenged. angry

Lord Frey this shall the last boooty you tap

Lord Commander -> King of the North->....... If i hear any more jokes he knows nothing i will take it very personal

I hope Lady Mormont gets more screen time in the coming season...I love her character and she plays it damn well!!

Edakun where can i download supernatural powers to fast forward time just to watch future episodes, i will return to present thereafter and live my normal life a fulfilled being knowing how GoT ended. grin grin

...But till then...now my watch wait begins cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by obstead200(m): 11:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
UjSizzle:
The look on Sansa's face when she looked at Little Finger...
Was she scared of something? Baelish had a smug look on his face. I don't understand how you guys interpreted that as disappointment or whatever.
I agree with u. The look on sansa's face could mean almost anything. Am not sure what it means. But I am sure sansa knows enough to steer clear of littlefinger. I don't see Brandon stark coming back to winterfell, he has more pressing duties as the new three eyed raven. As for Arya, even she will gladly back Jon snow as the king in the north.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by rose54321: 12:04am On Jun 28, 2016
obstead200:

[b][color=#990000]
Wow!!!!
And I finally watched episode 10!!. In fact, I don't know what to say, but I know that the battle of the bastards is not the most dramatic episode of the series. I have to give it to episode 10, the winds of wint

Lol, I fully agree.
I hope Jon doesn't accept being King in the North, else he will have issues with Sansa.
I was really happy for Tyrion, looked like he wanted to cry when made hand of the king. All he ever wanted was recognition and finally he's got it.
I see Tyrion and Daenary falling in love..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by obstead200(m): 12:09am On Jun 28, 2016
rose54321:

Lol, I fully agree.
I hope Jon doesn't accept being queen in the North, else he will have issues with Sansa.
I was really happy for Tyrion, looked like he wanted to cry when made hand of the king. All he ever wanted was recognition and finally he's got it.
I see Tyrion and Daenary falling in love..
I think sansa is wiser now. Even she herself realises that the north needs a strong manly leadership for the wars ahead. I don't see her contesting the position.
But I still expect surprises anyway
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by moski5(m): 1:15am On Jun 28, 2016
Gbola5 is it true yu said dany ain't immune 2 fire?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Mintayo(m): 1:28am On Jun 28, 2016
I pity the Lords of Westeros, they don't know what's coming for them. grin

Abeg, em em, those chemicals or na bomb wey ceisi used for them high sparrows, I hope that's the last of them, make them no remain, make she no use them for the Queen of dragons biko.

And I hope some storms will not blow ours queen of dragons ships away. grin grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by rose54321: 1:30am On Jun 28, 2016
iykmora:
The three major deaths of the Red Wedding were, in order:

1) Robb’s direwolf Grey Wind, shot by crossbows;

2) Robb, stabbed in the gut by Roose Bolton; and

3) Catelyn, whose throat was slit by a Frey.

The three major instigators of the Red Wedding were

1) Tywin Lannister,

2) Roose Bolton and

3)Walder Frey...who died in consecutive order by crossbow bolts, a knife to the gut, and a slit throat.

Say something about coincidence??...

Wow great observation, did you pick on this, or read it online. Either way whoever did is a genius.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by VULCAN(m): 3:17am On Jun 28, 2016
The Miguel fellow that directed both episodes 9 and 10 is a genius.

He also directed Hardhomme from last season. That brief skirmish made my hair stand on end

The early scenes before Loras' confession were unforgettable. You could feel the tension seeping through the screen.

The musical score for this episode is the best I can remember. So Raw. The strings and choral voices playing just before and while Grandmeeister was being killed is unearthly.

The High Sparrow played The Game of Thrones...
....He lost and He died

and for those that dont know what Sansa's look meant...
...It was trepidation.
She knows that Littlefinger wont stand by and watch his dream disappear!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by lumzybo: 3:37am On Jun 28, 2016
Graviton2:
I think White Walkers might be susceptible to Dragon fire, just as they are to Dragon Glass. I see the Khalessi actually saving the day.

My tot exactly. All she has to do is to light them up from above. But yawa go gas if 1 of the dragons got turned into WW grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ba7man(m): 4:14am On Jun 28, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

It is great. Almost on the same level as GOT
BLASPHEMY!!!! shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by deept(m): 4:20am On Jun 28, 2016
Emisco1:
can sumbodi just flip d fu-cking calendar to 2017 plssssss. not bad if we Skip Xmas

Hahahaha, get someone to freeze youlike Eric Cartmann in southpark and unfreeze you next year april that way wont feel like time passed
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ba7man(m): 4:22am On Jun 28, 2016
dablazor:

Waoh, I would check it out.
Also try " Hannibal ".
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ba7man(m): 4:52am On Jun 28, 2016
UjSizzle:
While dem boys are arguing over battle strategies, I'm just going to sit here and salivate over this meaty hunk of a man now that Ramsay is dead cheesy

Goodbye Kit Harrington
Hello Iwan Rheon-- my new Man Crush Everyday kiss
You're still crushing on him after what he did to Sansa?....... and all the people he killed?

He might end up trying to flay you or feed you to his hounds. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by KaBabs1: 6:02am On Jun 28, 2016
Ignatio:
The first scenes in kings landing reminded me much of the Godfather.

Cersei aka the Black Widow.

Life is really irregular. Dothrakis sailing comfortably in the poisoned waters.

A Bastard/Targreyen becomes King of the North.

Winter is here.

He's a stark too. He's got Lyanna Stark's blood flowing through him
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Genea(f): 7:04am On Jun 28, 2016
WTF, can't wait to see wat winter brings btw kahleesi wud goddam be disappointed, if cerci cud pull off a stunt as dah den kahleesi shud beware, its one to have the numbers, its another to have the brain....besides the lannisters have never lost a battle
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kenturkish(m): 7:09am On Jun 28, 2016
Read somewhere that Rahger and lynna secretly got married, so Jon might not be a bastard but a true born noble. And there might be people alive to back up the claims. Meera Reeds father, don't know if he is dead and there might just be a signed decree somewhere, but all this will be irrelevant as soon as the Night king comes, cerci will surely die and the enitre 7 kingdoms will have to unite and fight the great war that is surely to come.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 28, 2016
**Goes down on two knees**
Gods, don't make my son be as stupid as Tommen.
Amen....

I see Daenyrs suffering an unexpected defeat angry

And I forsee Jon Snow and Dany marrying........

That will complete the ice and fire

Btw: Why did they show Sam

And I offically love Arya......
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 28, 2016
BTW : Jon snow recomuppance resembles that of Robb.....

And did I forget to mention Cersei is a BADASS

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gmajor(m): 8:11am On Jun 28, 2016
oyetpel:
GoT doesn't care about anybody except whomever they want to build story on. Lady Olenna family is wiped out and she's feeling somehow chilling negotiating in Dorne. I also want to know the dragon or aeroplane that flew Varys soon after his meeting in Dorne to Mereen.
i was shocked too. One second he is in Dorne the other second he is in Mereen
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamOpemipo(m): 8:14am On Jun 28, 2016
The theme song on this last EP is so litthe song from the begiinin till the end gives this adrelanine rush and goose bump on ma skin..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ryd3(m): 8:14am On Jun 28, 2016
GOT is wonderful. But I think we are forgetting something... Sansa is wiser, but still has her strings tied to little finger. He is a master of deception, and the look on Sansas face was more like a reality check. There will be a split in the Stark house, and little finger has all to gain. That's y it's a little bit too convenient that the writer revealed the True identity of Jon snow at a period when his legitimacy as King will be questioned.

But this one wey na so so queen de seven Kingdoms I don't understand o. Dawn, kingslanding, The Empire of Mareen, na wah o.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gmajor(m): 8:18am On Jun 28, 2016
Imagine the irony. At the end of Season 5, Cercie was walking through the streets of kings landing stark nak.ed. Fast forward to the finale of season 6, she has become the very first queen of the seven kingdoms
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Unfathomable: 8:26am On Jun 28, 2016
UjSizzle:
The look on Sansa's face when she looked at Little Finger...
Was she scared of something? Baelish had a smug look on his face. I don't understand how you guys interpreted that as disappointment or whatever.

I don't think that was a scared look...to me it was more like a "Yeah you heard it Loud and Clear LF..to the King In the North" look. LF is really over ambitious..that smug look was like 'this shouldn't have happened if you had listened to me'. Sansa is content supporting Jon
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nihilist: 8:27am On Jun 28, 2016
How is it that nobody has backhanded that Lyanna whenever she opens her mouth?

I mean, these are grown folk chatting grown folk chit. Should that tiny girl be piping up at the table simply because she's of noble birth?

I would have given her a feeding bottle and a barbie doll, and chased her away to go and play with her mates...

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.