Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1096118 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by snezBaba: 8:31am On Jun 28, 2016
embarassedI don't want to believe it was only me but I was so freaking scared What happened to that Martel guy will repeat itself with Jon snow E09 against Ramsay embarassed

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gmajor(m): 8:35am On Jun 28, 2016
IamDejman:

Tyron used this wildfire to win a war

Cersei used it to kill her enemies. Now there are greater enemies on their way. She has used all her wildfire for the temple instead of reserving them for any unforeseen circumstance like the one of next season. There's no Great War plan and Gregor cannot survive dragon fire.

Cersei has just killed her self by herself
i dont agree with you. Considering that Cersei would not survive the trial she did the right thing. Let tomorow worry about itself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by blackjack21(m): 8:36am On Jun 28, 2016
Genea:
WTF, can't wait to see wat winter brings btw kahleesi wud goddam be disappointed, if cerci cud pull off a stunt as dah den kahleesi shud beware, its one to have the numbers, its another to have the brain....besides the lannisters have never lost a battle

Cersei, brains? LOL.

She's a certified weyrey.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Unfathomable: 8:38am On Jun 28, 2016
Each season ends with Deanerys on a new adventure. Off she goes with Varys and Tyrion to give Cersei hell, too bad Ser Barristan isn't alive to see this.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Endy10(m): 8:42am On Jun 28, 2016
Gmajor:
i was shocked too. One second he is in Dorne the other second he is in Mereen

Do you want t to be like Nigerian movies where they write, "3 months later"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Endy10(m): 8:43am On Jun 28, 2016
Nihilist:
How is it that nobody has backhanded that Lyanna whenever she opens her mouth?

I mean, these are grown folk chatting grown folk chit. Should that tiny girl be piping up at the table simply because she's of noble birth?

I would have given her a feeding bottle and a barbie doll, and chased her away to go and play with her mates...

You mean lady mormont?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nihilist: 8:52am On Jun 28, 2016
Endy10:

You mean lady mormont?

Yes, hir
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by blackjack21(m): 8:54am On Jun 28, 2016
Nihilist:

I mean, these are grown folk chatting grown folk chit. Should that tiny girl be piping up at the table simply because she's of noble birth?

I would have given her a feeding bottle and a barbie doll, and chased her away to go and play with her mates...

Not because she's a noble born but because she is mature at such a young age. even in real life there are people like that.
maturity doesn't always come with age.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Unfathomable: 8:56am On Jun 28, 2016
Nihilist:

Lol!! With her men there? trouble! Shes a noble who heads a house..I guess the houses know how fierce she is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gmajor(m): 9:01am On Jun 28, 2016
The problem wit chasing an animal into a corner is that you give it no other option that to fight back. For once am actually in support of Cercie.
I remeber earlier this season when Lady olenna ask her- what are you going to do? Kill all your enemies in kings landing?... I bet she didnt see sundays episode coming.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nihilist: 9:04am On Jun 28, 2016
blackjack21:

Not because she's a noble born but because she is mature at such a young age. even in real life there are people like that.
maturity doesn't always come with age.

She's not mature.
She's a child.

She lacks diplomacy and tact, and speaks too openlu because...well, she's a child.

Take her decision to back Jon Snow from the onset, for example. That was a very daft and tactically naive decision. All the other Lords of the north who could see the play knew that Jon Snow did not have the men and political goodwill to take on Ramsay...and they were right to abstain.

The vast majority of Snow's men were butchered.I wonder how many of the Mormonts survived that battle. If not for the Knights of the Vale, which that kid did not know about when risking her innocent men's lives, Jon snow and his men would be dead...and the Mormonts would have a target painted on their backsides.

The only reason her men listen to her is out of an obligation to maintain the servant -lord/lady relationship. I'm just baffled as to why.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by blackjack21(m): 9:04am On Jun 28, 2016
SirWere:
BTW : Jon snow recomuppance resembles that of Robb.....

And did I forget to mention Cersei is a BADASS

RECOMUPPENCE? is that the kind of things you say when your WAIT begins?

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Jaycool18(m): 9:14am On Jun 28, 2016
Please who knows when season 7 will be aired

Mehn...these last two episodes are the best so far

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by mach7(m): 9:20am On Jun 28, 2016
horlajide:
My sweet queen Margery, worry not I will personally see to it that your death is avenged. angry

Lord Frey this shall the last boooty you tap

Lord Commander -> King of the North->....... If i hear any more jokes he knows nothing i will take it very personal

I hope Lady Mormont gets more screen time in the coming season...I love her character and she plays it damn well!!

Edakun where can i download supernatural powers to fast forward time just to watch future episodes, i will return to present thereafter and live my normal life a fulfilled being knowing how GoT ended. grin grin

...But till then...now my watch wait begins cry

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by mach7(m): 9:21am On Jun 28, 2016
horlajide:
My sweet queen Margery, worry not I will personally see to it that your death is avenged. angry

Lord Frey this shall the last boooty you tap

Lord Commander -> King of the North->....... If i hear any more jokes he knows nothing i will take it very personal

I hope Lady Mormont gets more screen time in the coming season...I love her character and she plays it damn well!!

Edakun where can i download supernatural powers to fast forward time just to watch future episodes, i will return to present thereafter and live my normal life a fulfilled being knowing how GoT ended. grin grin

...But till then...now my watch wait begins cry
I dont think Margaery is dead. Just a hunch though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Endy10(m): 9:22am On Jun 28, 2016
Nihilist:

She's not mature.
She's a child.

She lacks diplomacy and tact, and speaks too openlu because...well, she's a child.

Take her decision to back Jon Snow from the onset, for example. That was a very daft and tactically naive decision. All the other Lords of the north who could see the play knew that Jon Snow did not have the men and political goodwill to take on Ramsay...and they were right to abstain.

The vast majority of Snow's men were butchered.I wonder how many of the Mormonts survived that battle. If not for the Knights of the Vale, which that kid did not know about when risking her innocent men's lives, Jon snow and his men would be dead...and the Mormonts would have a target painted on their backsides.

The only reason her men listen to her is out of an obligation to maintain the servant -lord/lady relationship. I'm just baffled as to why.

Given the fact that it was her speech that convinced the other houses to back Jon as king in the north, I say she is very mature. She knew she had to back Jon in the battle of the bastards because her house swore allegiance to house start (for houses that still knew what allegiance meant), yet she left enough men in her home to defend it. That's tact my friend. The fact that her people followed her without questions showed this is a little girl that has leadership qualities in her.
It takes something special for the words from a child's mouth to sway the minds of old men

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Endy10(m): 9:24am On Jun 28, 2016
mach7:
I dont think Margaery is dead. Just a hunch though

Margaery alive? There is no way anyone in the Sept survived that blast. If she does, I'll start worshipping the Seven

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Oyedoisrael(m): 9:31am On Jun 28, 2016
king of the north and right full heir to the seven kingdoms. Jon snow
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamDejman(m): 9:34am On Jun 28, 2016
Gmajor:
i dont agree with you. Considering that Cersei would not survive the trial she did the right. Let tomorow worry about itself

Remember me when she remembers that she wasted wildfires
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by blackjack21(m): 9:43am On Jun 28, 2016
Nihilist:

She's not mature.
She's a child.

You're technically saying that ser Davos Seaworth lacks diplomacy

The maim reason she joined was because ser Davos convinced her about the real war.
The other houses were not informed about them WW.
But you heard the so called lords confessing their wrong doings
Anyway, the mormont had targets on their heads for refusing the Bolton's rule.

Whenever you take a decision you're either doing something wise or something foolish, we can only know when you win or fail.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 10:00am On Jun 28, 2016
sexstoriexpost:
Cercei is da bomb! shocked shocked shocked damn!

"We didn't invade, we were invited" lol grin grin

"Not by me"

Arya is back... Loved how she ended Walder Frey miserable life. undecided undecided

Dragon Queen fully in the game of thrones... Dragon Queen versus Queen Cercei grin grin who is going to win

Snow, king in the north...unbelievable considering he is not even a Stark, bastard or not but a bloody dragon as confirmed by our all seeing eyes, the new three eyed raven cheesy cheesy

A convergence of all the principal actors have been established...now we wait for another bloody year to watch the next season. cry cry cry

What is dead may never die!

What part of no spoilers till today did you miss? undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by snezBaba: 10:01am On Jun 28, 2016
The last wolf that called himself the King in the north knew what befell him embarassed
Now we have a new wolf dragon bastard king in the north and am sad for him. Well,jon is Jon and he won't die next season that for sure. Maybe in the final season sha S09.
#GoT always ending on a High note since 2012.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 28, 2016
blackjack21:

RECOMUPPENCE? is that the kind of things you say when your WAIT begins?

grin.....

The bastardtrue sonwarg king of the north's ascension seemed a lot like the Wolf's own.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by manny4u(m): 10:41am On Jun 28, 2016
It pretty much a certainty that Daenerys would ride on drogon, but who is going to ride the other two dragons?
According to a theory about the three headed dragon which we heard about in the house of the undying back in season 2, the two riders would be Jon Snow and Tyrion Lannister.
The above theory holds that both Jon and Tyrion are actually Targaryens which is why thy would be able to ride dragons. We're already certain that Jon is the son of Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen, and there are whispers Tyrion is the son of Joanna Lannister and Aerys Targaryen; we've heard Tywin a couple of time say Tyrion is no son of his, which could have a deeper meaning beyond Tyrion being a dwarf.
I can't wait to see Dany, Jon, and Tyrion riding around Westeros on dragon.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by vkon2(m): 10:43am On Jun 28, 2016
Now the long wait us here
Any body knows of any TV show that can be watch while still on the long wait
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by codedguy1(m): 10:54am On Jun 28, 2016
Nihilist:

She's not mature.
She's a child.

As long as you are a king/leader of a house any decision you take with or without council will be obeyed. Her men would support her regardless of the consequences.

Edmure ordered his men to stand down at the riverrun. they obeyed

Tommen decreed that trial by combat was abolished knowing fully well what the consequences were for his mother especially.

jeoffrey still ordered that Nerd stark be beheaded even after it was agreed that after he confessed he would be pardoned.

so being mature had nothing to do with her decision, it was a decision to be obeyed, regardless.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 28, 2016
vkon2:
Now the long wait us here
Any body knows of any TV show that can be watch while still on the long wait

Power
How To Get Away With Murder
Scandal
Supernatural
Vikings
Tyrant
Family Guy

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 10:59am On Jun 28, 2016
Nihilist:

She's the head of her house and the Lord of Bear Island, just like Lord Glover and Lord Manderly, she has every fu¢king right to talk.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by codedguy1(m): 11:07am On Jun 28, 2016
UjSizzle:
The look on Sansa's face when she looked at Little Finger...
Was she scared of something? Baelish had a smug look on his face. I don't understand how you guys interpreted that as disappointment or whatever.

she had just used Lord Baelish especially after she threatened that she never wanted to see his face again only to come ask him for help.

she has seen Baelish trickery and how clever he can be.

she now knows his ambition.

Right there and then his plan is being thwarted and in the meeting there is no mention of his contribution in the battle. For someone who practically rescued jon and his army from being slaughtered he deserved some acknowledgement.

so sansa's look for me when the houses were chanting 'king of the North for jon' was more like "in your face Baelish" but i need to be weary of this snake of a guy who would do anything to achieve his ambition.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 11:09am On Jun 28, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:
It is great. Almost on the same level as GOT
Fallacy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 11:13am On Jun 28, 2016
Endy10:

Do you want t to be like Nigerian movies where they write, "3 months later"
Guy, GoT is a great show but their time travel is shit. For example look at Sam's journey, had it been that they have more roles for him, he could have arrived the Citadel library since episode 3, but they delayed his arc because no real story on his journey. The fact is since season 6 they start placing characters were they need to be not accounting for travel time. We all saw the long journey Brienne and Podrick undergo to reach the north, what about when Varys and Tyrion were traveling to locate Daenarys. But season they just drop characters were they need to be, doesn't matter tge location, whether its far or near.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sagenrdy(m): 11:13am On Jun 28, 2016
Nihilist:

She's not mature.
She's a child.

the north remembers house mormont remembers it's the code. U just have to answer the call of the starks

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.