Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1096021 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jmaine: 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2016
Little finger smug is quite difficult to read. Did he have a hand in making Jon Snow king ? Appeared he was smiling sort of until Sansa gaze locked on him.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by waywardpikin: 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
Gbola5:

I could argue against this.
Fire on.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by dablazor: 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
HeavenlyBang:

Let's put it this way: Game of Thrones is objectively the greatest tv show ever. Only Breaking Bad comes close. If GoT is a 10/10, The Originals is probably a 6.5. I rate shows like Supernatural at an 8 or so; the first five seasons, at least.
Breaking bad is that good?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
waywardpikin:

Fire on.

Well i can only say that she has a strong character development, one of my favorite character developments. She's not a little bird anymore. She's been learning how to play the 'game'.

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nihilist: 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
gj22:

Do you not have a shred of honor?

They were obligated to answer the call. If they had, it would have increased Jon's chances.

We know no king than the king in the north whose name is stark.

I'm not exactly sure why my integrity is being questioned... undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by waywardpikin: 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
Gbola5:

Well i can only say that she has a strong character development, one of my favorite character developments. She's not a little bird anymore. She's been learning how to play the 'game'.

She's been learning how to play the 'game'. Little Finger has been playing the game since before she was wearing diapers.

He has sowed the seed of discord in her mind whether she realizes this or not.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by goxx(m): 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
The day a girl curves me like Sansa Stark did to little finger is the day i turn gay.
Moreover, with all your arguments, how comes no one is seeing that Tyrion is beginning to have feelings for Queen Danny?

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Cybertext(m): 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
somehowpenis:
I am about to start this series cos i have heard so much about it, my current favorite series is the originals , on a scale of 1 to 10 where will you rate this show and were will you rate the originals?? Also how many seasons is their currently?? Is their any form of mystical adventure and super natural twists in this show?

My own rating for Game of thrones is a 9.9/10 (would have made it a 10/10... but nobody is really perfect, when you Google it the professional critics rated it 9.5/10 that's to show how dope it is). Currently it has 6 Seasons (10episodes per season)...
Originals on the other hand is 7+/ 10 at best rating...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamOpemipo(m): 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
dablazor:

A very great show, badass man Walter white, dnt let the simplicity @ d beginin of the show fool u tho, breakin bad is fuckin addictive

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by goxx(m): 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
dablazor:

what?! Kidding me? Breaking bad is even slightly rated above game of thrones.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by snezBaba: 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nihilist:

This exactly the point.

She made a decision that would turn out to be a poor one. She put her men under the leadership of an emotional and tactically indisciplined leader in Jon Snow.

If it wasn't for the Knights of the Vale, Jon wouldnt be alive today, and all the men would be dead! It's not leadership qualities that her poor men are following, they are obliged to maintain that master/servant relationship...and I just dont understand why.

She's not the only one too. Tommen, Joffrey, and that boy from the Vale are all Children who don't know what the time is. Yet you had people blindly and unquestionably following the orders of these kids who don't even know what life is about.
No no no, you can never no for certain what you did is right or wrong until you either win or lose.she gambled and it paid.jon snow also gambled given the fact that he went into a war without enough army And he almost paid the price if not for Sansa&Little finger bla bla.Dont 4get that Valar Dohaeris
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamDejman(m): 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
Gbola5:

If that was the same Wildfire Aerys planned on using, it should have blown up King's Landing whole.
No it can't because Tyrion has used part already so it's like they shared it.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by dljbd1(m): 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by fab04(m): 9:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by manny4u(m): 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
What about the remaining heir of house Baratheon, the guy with the bronze bull head?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by manny4u(m): 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
What about the remaining heir of house Baratheon, the bastard guy with the bronze bull head?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
gj22:

Like someone else said, do you want them to be putting 3 months later? This is a show not a film, different arcs may or may not occur in different timeframes. It's just the way it is.

Also, does it matter? So far you can understand. I mean, were you really thinking the battle of bastards took 20minutes? Or varys traveled from dorne to mereen in 2 minutes?

It's just one of those things we have to ignore.

Also, in Sam's case, you can use the baby as a frame of reference , that's what i did.
Guy you need to think, nobody said they should be putting 3 months later. GoT manage time frame and time travel from season 1 to 5. Season 6 was just were writers intend to put characters wherever they like and also put in some elements of surprise, like Arya serving at the twins. Arya's journey to Braavos for example, we all saw how she boarded a ship to braavos. Ned and King Robert entourage we all saw as they went through king's road and how dramas ensued. Transportation of Tyrion in a box to pentos. But season 6 some characters were just placed wherever they want them to be without accounting for time travel. Please if you no get wetin i dey talk just shut up and dont quote with your shiit that do i expect them to write 3 months later.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
Gbola5:

The Iron Islands are on the West of Westeros, while Meeren is far East to the South East of Essos, its farther than the distance between the Wall and the Reach which is just down south of Westeros. I guess we can ignore timelines, since that would mean more screentime.
Thank you for this bro. "I guess we can ignore timelines, since that would mean more screentime."
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
HeavenlyBang:

That's the mistake you're making. Events across Westeros aren't happening simultaneously, perhaps not even sequentially. If you've read A Feast For Crows and A Dance With Dragons, you'd know that.
While I won't deny that there are statistical differences, with the scope of the show, it's the only way.
You talk well for your last sentence .... While i...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by wayne4loan: 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
dablazor:

breaking is almost the same level with level with game of throne ... I will rate it 9.5/10
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sleemoon(m): 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
embarassed feeling emotional

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by dablazor: 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
goxx:
what?! Kidding me? Breaking bad is even slightly rated above game of thrones.

wayne4loan:
breaking is almost the same level with level with game of throne ... I will rate it 9.5/10

IamOpemipo:

A very great show, badass man Walter white, dnt let the simplicity @ d beginin of the show fool u tho, breakin bad is fuckin addictive

Waoh, are you shittin' me, would check it out this coming weekend.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Raffie20: 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nihilist:
How is it that nobody has backhanded that Lyanna whenever she opens her mouth?

I mean, these are grown folk chatting grown folk chit. Should that tiny girl be piping up at the table simply because she's of noble birth?

I would have given her a feeding bottle and a barbie doll, and chased her away to go and play with her mates...

Because they are not Nigerian uncles, aunts nor neighbours.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by wayne4loan: 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
dablazor:

Waoh, are you shittin' me, would check it out this coming weekend.
just be patient with the show ,cos the beginning its kind of boring .... U will bless the day u come across breaking bad
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by cooljoe(m): 11:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
so d long awaited winter is finally here. can any1 herein pls tell me y winter is so important in ds mindblowing drama, nd y d starks sim pleased wit ts arrival
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 11:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
HeavenlyBang:

That's the entire point of A Song of Ice and Fire. It's realistic. The fact that you have a plan doesn't mean your plan will come to fruition. Shii happens in life.

That rose she drew was just to tell Olenna that she has a plan. It's the House Tyrell symbol.
Yea quite thru... Show's jst too realistic...
Ain't dt y we luv it so damn much!!!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 11:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
gj22:

She probably did but cercei was just...cercei
Hahaha.. Luvd D way u put it.. "Cersie was just... Cersie"..

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 11:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
rose54321:

I doubt the rose has any other significance that to show she has forgotten who she is , a Tyrell.
Recall a rose is the sigil of house Tyrell.
Yea I knw dt.. I was so anticipating Hw she gone Pay him for putting her.. In D black cell..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 12:03am On Jun 29, 2016
goxx:
The day a girl curves me like Sansa Stark did to little finger is the day i turn gay.
Moreover, with all your arguments, how comes no one is seeing that Tyrion is beginning to have feelings for Queen Danny?
U got D ryt of it man...
D way he kept looking at her b4 she gave him dt pin sha...
Come y every male in D show gaz fall in luv wit khaleesi?...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by goxx(m): 12:35am On Jun 29, 2016
JhyMedex:

U got D ryt of it man...
D way he kept looking at her b4 she gave him dt pin sha...
Come y every male in D show gaz fall in luv wit khaleesi?...
he nearly kissed her. I wonder that too. She's lovable
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by mrjojo: 12:39am On Jun 29, 2016
"Don’t fuc.k with Team Stark, especially now that they have rebuilt the old coalition and have pre-teen assassin girl coming back and godlike boy coming back too. It’s all coming together."
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 12:40am On Jun 29, 2016
dablazor:

It's strictly drama. Of you are one of the people who like action, you might not be able to watch it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.