Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1091447 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 10, 2013
biolabee:

the faceless guy that killed 3 people of her choice

Okay! That guy was a magician of sort, I wish she'll go look for him now.

We didn't even know what happened to that her sword teacher back at kings landing, I think he was from the same place as that guy.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by VillageBoi(m): 10:21pm On Jun 10, 2013
gmyguy: is it easy...nollywood no fit even do robinhood of sherwood-like series, talk less of fantasy

Hahahaha, you tak true - e no easy to make anything well!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 10, 2013
django1:

See, one thing I've learnt about this martin guy is that he doesn't care about giving happy endings, you might never get the pleasure of watching that old wretch to suffer.

True. George Martin dey vex me proper. Is the man against people being happy ni? The Bolton bastard, Ramsey abi wetin be in name too is worse than Joffery sef

This episode is a bit of an anticlimax. I hope Bran story about the Rat Cook plays out on that wretched Walder Frey.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by horlajide: 10:46pm On Jun 10, 2013
naijababe: I am looking forward to Walder Frey's torture and death too angry

A very slow and painful one too
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 10, 2013
horlajide: A very slow and painful one too
Best believe George Martin may not give you what you want. Bad things happen to good people, bad people to bad things and get away with it. It dosen't always end as it should. Brace yourselves folks, the worst is yet to come.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 10, 2013
He is portraying life as it is, not a fantasy trip.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by platos56(m): 11:40pm On Jun 10, 2013
django1:

We didn't even know what happened to that her sword teacher back at kings landing, I think he was from the same place as that guy.
D dance/sword. Teacher die na..wot else do u tink happened 2 him.he gave his. Life 4 Arya 2 escape
Valar morghulis ..faceless man
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by malign(m): 2:44am On Jun 11, 2013
[quote author=mckemsoc]

I use fztvseries(dot)mobi, it has'nt been uploaded there yet. Mayb let me try d one typed above by Hardniola.[/quote

Use [url]eztv.it[/url]-- usually the first to get shows.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 2:45am On Jun 11, 2013
All that walking and Samwell didn't shed a pound.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Afam4eva(m): 2:52am On Jun 11, 2013
I just bought "Game of Thrones season one" but it has refused to play on every device that i have. If people must pirate cds,they should endeavor to do it well.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:22am On Jun 11, 2013
Afam4eva: I just bought "Game of Thrones season one" but it has refused to play on every device that i have. If people must pirate cds,they should endeavor to do it well.

Why you sef go buy pirate?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Afam4eva(m): 4:24am On Jun 11, 2013
naijababe:

Why you sef go buy pirate?
I don't even know where to get an original. I think i'll have to download it off the internet.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biolabee(m): 6:18am On Jun 11, 2013
django1:

I Believe he was killed by the lannister royal guards
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 11, 2013
biolabee:

I Believe he was killed by the lannister royal guards

We don't know, that's the thing. You remember what he says to death? "Not today"
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by mrcontract: 8:27am On Jun 11, 2013
ogugua88: All that walking and Samwell didn't shed a pound.
grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biolabee(m): 8:27am On Jun 11, 2013
django1:

We don't know, that's the thing. You remember what he says to death? "Not today"

ok... though i doubt it
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by miccodb(m): 10:54am On Jun 11, 2013
episode 9 was disheartening. what a twist. so much bloodshed in d name of politics. dem don finish d whole sark family.
now watching episode 10
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by horlajide: 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2013
django1:

4get that tin. "not today" isnt the same as never. So after all that unrest you think you think he survived, besides he fought with a wooden sword which later broke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 11, 2013
horlajide:

4get that tin. "not today" isnt the same as never. So after all that unrest you think you think he survived, besides he fought with a wooden sword which later broke.

He fought with a wooden stick because he was waaaaaay better than those confronting him. I don't want to believe those guys killed him.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by penzino(m): 10:43pm On Jun 11, 2013
Some1 shuld just tell me that jon snow will survive, cos I think he and bran still possess the power to redeem the stark's family name.. Btw I like d way d imp talks to geoffery (d stupid little king), and Tywin too treats d boi like a child!!! Gosh I hate dat character(geoffery).

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jaypee4(f): 12:06am On Jun 12, 2013
Remember de story abt de man dat killed his guest? De gods changed him to a big rat dat feeds on its young
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Afam4eva(m): 12:07am On Jun 12, 2013
I just started the first episode of the first season of "Game of Thrones".
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jaypee4(f): 12:07am On Jun 12, 2013
django1:

See, one thing I've learnt about this martin guy is that he doesn't care about giving happy endings, you might never get the pleasure of watching that old wretch to suffer.
Remember de story abt de man dat killed his guest? De gods changed him to a big rat dat feeds on its young
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ekubear1: 12:30am On Jun 12, 2013
ogugua88: All that walking and Samwell didn't shed a pound.

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by VillageBoi(m): 1:10am On Jun 12, 2013
Red-Light:
best series ever.
patiently waiting for complete episodes of breaking bad grin

Breaking Bad is darn good!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 12, 2013
Happy birthday to the God of Tits and Wine, Tyrion the Imp and to me! wink smiley
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 12, 2013
Afam4eva: I just started the first episode of the first season of "Game of Thrones".
This thread then is a spoiler for you, you have no business here.. When u catch up, u can visit & comment

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Afam4eva(m): 10:06am On Jun 12, 2013
Katangora: This thread then is a spoiler for you, you have no business here.. When u catch up, u can visit & comment
I'm not reading the comments.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 10:11am On Jun 12, 2013
@Afam4eva: all it takes to ruin your enjoyment of the books is one sentence. Don't risk it.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Afam4eva(m): 10:13am On Jun 12, 2013
Seun: @Afam4eva: all it takes to ruin your enjoyment of the books is one sentence. Don't risk it.
Noted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.