Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,007 members, 7,810,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1088653 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2013
Please note that any direct or indirect discussion of the book on this thread will lead to a very long ban.
Book readers can create their own thread in the Literature section. This thread is strictly for the TV show.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
Seun: Please note that any direct or indirect discussion of the book on this thread will lead to a very long ban.
Book readers can create their own thread in the Literature section. This thread is strictly for the TV show.
oga, how do i change my username, i'm tired of this "gmyguy", i need something cool like "Baratheon!"
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 04, 2013
gmyguy: oga, how do i change my username, i'm tired of this "gmyguy", i need something cool like "Baratheon!"

Baratheon ke?! grin It had to be the drunk king's moniker?!. Khal Drogo is a better choice jor tongue
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 9:22pm On Jun 04, 2013
naijababe: I honestly can't wait for those fooking Lannisters to be taken down one by one starting with that psychotic Joffrey and his mother angry angry angry angry angry but I want the imp spared though!

Poor Talisa cry cry cry cry another victim of the Stark curse cry
Yes Talisa would have made a great queen. The stark trouble started the moment Catelyn freed Jamie.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by firmi(m): 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2013
Daenerys Targaryen.cant wait for her moment.so far my coin on her. grin grin
sorry robb
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 04, 2013
Akanniade:
Yes Talisa would have made a great queen. The stark trouble started the moment Catelyn freed Jamie.

While most people were sad about yday episode, I was just so annoyed and it kinda felt like they (the Starks) annihilated themselves due to the choices they made angry cry. I honestly don't know what Catelyn expected by freeing Jamie . He was their only bargaining chip now !!! angry angry angry angry Freaking stupid Starks!!!

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2013
naijababe: While most people were sad about yday episode, I was just so annoyed and it kinda felt like they (the Starks) annihilated themselves due to the choices they made angry cry. I honestly don't know what Catelyn expected by freeing Jamie . He was their only bargaining chip now !!! angry angry angry angry Freaking stupid Starks!!!

Another reason why I blame her for everything lol.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 04, 2013
ogugua88:

Another reason why I blame her for everything lol.

I hated that woman abeg! She was just one pretentious two goody shoes angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dgunnerz(m): 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2013
naijababe:

I hated that woman abeg! She was just one pretentious two goody shoes angry
I think you guys have forgotten that her two lovely daughters were at the Enemies'(Kings) Landing.If you were in her goody shoes,what will you have done to save them?

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2013
Dgunnerz:
I think you guys have forgotten that her two lovely daughters were at the Enemies'(Kings) Landing.If you were in her goody shoes,what will you have done to save them?

Abeg jo! The Lannisters' reputation preceded them. The sensible and practical thing was to hold on to Jaime till she was sure she'd get her daughters back. Abi no be the same people wey comot her husband head again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 04, 2013
naijababe:

While most people were sad about yday episode, I was just so annoyed and it kinda felt like they (the Starks) annihilated themselves due to the choices they made angry cry. I honestly don't know what Catelyn expected by freeing Jamie . He was their only bargaining chip now !!! angry angry angry angry Freaking stupid Starks!!!

I agree with this 100%. You can't be too good fighting with dishonorable people for goodness sake. I'm disappointed in Rob, honestly. At one point I was like what on earth is this guy's strategy? The first time I saw his wife, I just knew the guy would lose focus. Apparently, his answer to avenging his dad's death is to marry a wife. And it's that same action that finished him off.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2013
stillwater:

I agree with this 100%. You can't be too good fighting with dishonorable people for goodness sake. I'm disappointed in Rob, honestly. At one point I was like what on earth is this guy's strategy? The first time I saw his wife, I just knew the guy would lose focus. Apparently, his answer to avenging his dad's death is to marry a wife. And it's that same action that finished him off.
as was said earlier in the season, he lost the war the moment he married that nurse! ... thats the cause of his mortality

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 05, 2013
Erm... Oga Seun and his mods. Might I ask what in the seven kindgdoms I did to have warranted such lenghty ban?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 9:34am On Jun 05, 2013
edreesabiodun: Erm... Oga Seun and his mods. Might I ask what in the seven kindgdoms I did to have warranted such lenghty ban?
The anti-spam bot thought you posted spam, but that was not the case. We are very sorry about that.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by viruz007(m): 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2013
Dgunnerz:

She was flat out wrong especially against enemies such as the Lannisters. Did you not see the sequence that followed? Jamie escaped, killed CarStark's son, CarStark is enraged and disobeyed his king, king in his pride killed him and lost his soldiers, hence king had to eat his vomit he spewed only this time he got killed.

I blame Rob for marrying the girl and his mom ultimately for that 1 foolish act.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Z8(m): 6:57pm On Jun 05, 2013
Right from the intro I had a gut feeling that episode won't end well. Rob decision to marry that wife finally became his undoing and left to me he shouldn't have brought her to that wedding. As for his mother remember that at the time she released Jamie it wasn't the Lanisters that held her daughter its was that pyschopath Jeoffery. He didn't see the sansa as anything other than a toy for his ammusement. In her mothers mind with the loss of her husband still fresh on her mind its not hard to imagine the things jeoffery would have done to sansa.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Brisingr(m): 11:32pm On Jun 05, 2013
Anybody wey go marry any of the frey girls next no go wait for reception.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 06, 2013
viruz007: She was flat out wrong especially against enemies such as the Lannisters. Did you not see the sequence that followed? Jamie escaped, killed CarStark's son, CarStark is enraged and disobeyed his king, king in his pride killed him and lost his soldiers, hence king had to eat his vomit he spewed only this time he got killed.

I blame Rob for marrying the girl and his mom ultimately for that 1 foolish act.

There ya go. cool
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 06, 2013
edreesabiodun: What has been your best seen so far? Mine was Drogo's Dothraki rant when Khaleesi almost got poisoned and he promised to take the Iron Throne for her. That scene gave me goosebumps. Don't wanna talk abt seasons 2 and 3 yet, some people mightn't have gotten there.

My favourite scene so far too.... Pure inspirational stuff. Too bad he couldn't pull it off...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by vescucci(m): 10:08am On Jun 06, 2013
That last episode veered me off entertainment to anger and sadness. I actually forgot for a moment that this is fiction and I was ready to kill someone. At least, Arya saw. So she's probably gonna be doin' a lotta killin' pretty soon.

What a terrible gut wrenching episode!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by vescucci(m): 10:17am On Jun 06, 2013
I think I'll invest my emotions in the mother of Dragons and forget these Starks before they kill me in my youth. Gaddem. And to think how long it took me to watch this episode. I waited so long

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2013
vescucci: I think I'll invest my emotions in the mother of Dragons and forget these Starks before they kill me in my youth. Gaddem. And to think how long it took me to watch this episode. I waited so long
HAHAHA grin...pele
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Underground: 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2013
Meanwhile we were never told if Theon Greyjoy lost his blockos
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Obinnau(m): 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2013
This stark children are now opharns, whom will cater for them now, how are they gonna survive? The last episode left thinking of where this movie is leading us to, talk about suspense, its full of it. Jon snow will have to return to castle black and alert them at least. The dog/hound and arya? Hmm that is left for the seven gods both old and new to decide?
Dudes drop in your prediction as to where this movie is going. Me thinks that Joffery will last more than long in this movie.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Obinnau(m): 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2013
Underground: Meanwhile we were never told if Theon Greyjoy lost his blockos
I think theon still have a great part to play in this series.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by viruz007(m): 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2013
vescucci: I think I'll invest my emotions in the mother of Dragons and forget these Starks before they kill me in my youth. Gaddem. And to think how long it took me to watch this episode. I waited so long

Bros advice, don't try it. I no get favourite character anymore even though am rooting for arya and Denarys.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2013
Mellisandre's leeches are working. I am waiting to see more deaths.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ekubear1: 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2013
Underground: Meanwhile we were never told if Theon Greyjoy lost his blockos

Well, the torturer was about to castrate him. So unless some sort of lucky miracle happened (which if you've been paying attention to GoT, miracles never happen grin ), our boy Theon no longer has his manhood.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ekubear1: 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2013
Brisingr: Anybody wey go marry any of the frey girls next no go wait for reception.

grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2013
Thank goodness book readers are going to get banned. All over the world wide web, they keep yapping about how they've read this and that until they finally succeed in spoiling the whole surprise for non-book readers like us. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.