Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,467 members, 7,850,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1101101 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by akinkudin: 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
BraniacX:

Orcs are themselves elves (or used to be) they are forces of nature whose sole purpose of existence is to kill and to destroy! A sort of ehm..........an ultimate killing machine of an army! Brainless, they are not either as they retain their previous intelligence and memory but due to their corrupted nature, they are repulsed by everything good and beautiful which they seek to destroy!

There's no shame in being killed by an orc!
But it is legolas we are talking of here wink speaking of which, wasn't achilles killed by an arrow to his feet shot by paris? cheesy

Even jon no-nothing snow survived ygritte's multiple shots to the torso, how does fatal feet achilles intend to survive the greatest archer per excellence legolas? undecided I say the fight was over even before it started grin
The arrow was guided by Apollo, and Achilles had already accepted to die in that battle. Legolas doesn't come anywhere close no matter how I look at it. Zeus had to send gods to restrain Achilles as his rage was so powerful it could defy fate. Then a little elf wants to fight him. Lol
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
akinkudin:
The arrow was guided by Apollo, and Achilles had already accepted to die in that battle. Legolas doesn't come anywhere close no matter how I look at it. Zeus had to send gods to restrain Achilles as his rage was so powerful it could defy fate. Then a little elf wants to fight him. Lol

And haven't you ever heard aragorn ask

"and what does your elf sense tell you?" grin

Go figure what it means to be an elf of the high elves first! You seem not to know it equates to being a titan in olympian terms! Lady galadriel must have impressed you i think! But she is only the last surviving elf of a long list of god like powerful high elves who were trapped in middle earth on a revenge journey! Go and read the similarion! If legolas achieved the knowledge of his ancestors, even zeus would be hard pressed to withstand him how much less a lowly achilles! cool

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by elrony(m): 9:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
BraniacX:

Doubt in conviction, safeguard against dark side it is

But truth you tell, strengthens light side of force

Yes, jedi

To keep dark side at bay

Admit you must

To kill achilles, legolas will

grin

Truth shadows the dark side of the force it will.

To keep the sith Lord beyond,prevail truth must!

Prince elf , on that day; taste victory he will not.

The god amongst men,slay his white skin he will!

grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by elrony(m): 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
BraniacX:

And haven't you ever heard aragorn ask

"and what does your elf sense tell you?" grin

Go figure what it means to be an elf of the high elves first! You seem not to know it equates to being a titan in olympian terms! Lady galadriel must have impressed you i think! But she is only the last surviving elf of a long list of god like powerful high elves who were trapped in middle earth on a revenge journey! Go and read the similarion! If legolas achieved the knowledge of his ancestors, even zeus would be hard pressed to withstand him how much less a lowly achilles! cool

Same thing it will Gimli the dwarf.

tongue

Zeus, slay the white prince in a jiffy he will.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
elrony:

Truth shadows the dark side of the force it will.

To keep the sith Lord beyond,prevail truth must!

Prince elf , on that day; taste victory he will not.

The god amongst men,slay his white skin he will!

grin

Sixth sense, has he.........yes!

Anticipate a strike, he does........ yes!

Wields the force, conclude i do....yes!

Pointy ear elfin prince a jedi he is,.... yes!

One with the force, he will, if he must......yes!

Grandmaster of grandmasters believes i, he is.......yes!

Before him, semi olympian demigod fall he will yes!

A jedi, calm he is, in the middle of a storm, prevail he will against the storm.........yes!

Light side of force, prevail it shall against dark side.........yes!

Victory he'll have elfin princeling over olympian demigod certain we are........yes!

Achilles dies by legolas's sword i concur... Yes!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
elrony:

Same thing it will Gimli the dwarf.

tongue

Zeus, slay the white prince in a jiffy he will.

Slay his ancestors, he can not! tongue

Elves like turgon, finnalfin, fingolfin more powerful than zeus they were wink

Contend with a threat a thousand times more deadly than zeus they did.

sauron the evil you know, just one of this evils many lieutenants he was. cool

Thrashed many a time sauron was by these great elves wink

Not in saurons league achilles is cheesy

Bigger a threat than sauron his ancestors fought and died! grin

Elfin princeling a descendant of forces of nature he Is!

A mere demigod fuelled by rage a match for a high elf princeling he's not grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
LeSulk:

That "Sun rises in the west" statement Mirri made to Dany was it really a prophecy or just a figurative way of telling Dany what she wanted was impossible.Some people theorize that it's actually a prophecy:

"MMD's prophecy was in response to a question posed by Dany:
"When will he [Drogo] be as he was?"

We know that Drogo is dead and cremated so he can never be as he was. I think that this is a possible foreshadowing that Dany dies during childbirth and is reunited with Drogo in the Night Lands.

" When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east" - I believe this to be Quentyn

"When the seas go dry" - I think this refers to the Dothraki sea.

"and mountains blow in the wind like leaves" - could refer to the pyramids of Meereen

"When your womb quickens again, and you bear a living child." - there is a theory that Dany may have suffered a miscarriage at the end of ADwD but I believe that this bit of the prophecy has not yet come to pass as Dany has not yet borne a living child."

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?/topic/96391-mirri-maz-duurs-prophecy/

When Mirri made that statement,I was like "this woman has no soul"

GrrM has said it was an "interpret it how you like". I think it's a red herring. But only future books will tell.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by blackjack21(m): 12:37am On Feb 26, 2017
BraniacX:
Oya!
All of una when no wan gree for ser arthur dayne! Make i edit the tory small.........

If melonin legolas of lord of the rings face una so-called achilles, how long achilles go last? (I know say e go kpoof my guy dayne sha grin )

Legolas is so good only with bow and arrow. Coincidentally achilles killed with arrows, piercing his so called invulnerable skin.

Legolas can kill anybody from a distance of his arrow range.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Worksunlimited: 8:52am On Feb 26, 2017
blackjack21:

Legolas is so good only with bow and arrow. Coincidentally achilles killed with arrows, piercing his so called invulnerable skin.

Which is surprisingly quite far a range... Remember the scene he killed a riding orc from a distance aragorn couldn't see beyond...

Legolas na beast with bow and arrow, he is also good with swords...

Just not as good as his father.. Im papa na madman on steroids, with swords..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 8:57am On Feb 26, 2017
blackjack21:

Seriously? undecided

Haven't You guys seen legolas wield ”orcist the elven sword forged in gondolin also known as goblin cleaver i think, that was found by the dwarve party in the trollcave alongside glamdring also known as the foehammer! He wields it like a samurai beserker i.e with skill and ferocity and you guys are here thinking he only shoots arrows while also forgetting that he's more nimble and sure footed than a cat and his movements defy physics and gravity a lot! SMH!

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 9:00am On Feb 26, 2017
Worksunlimited:

Which is surprisingly quite far a range... Remember the scene he killed a riding orc from a distance aragorn couldn't see beyond...

Legolas na beast with bow and arrow, he is also good with swords...

Just not as good as his father.. Im papa na madman on steroids, with swords..

Hahahahahahahahaha cheesy

King thrandruil!

The samurai beserker wink

One swipe, seven orc heads detached! grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 9:20am On Feb 26, 2017
LeSulk:
In Jorah's voice:Arthur fought bravely,Arthur fought valiantly...then Arthur died.(remix)

For all the hype,Arthur Dayne was killed by a common frog-eating crannogman.

Drogo was killed by magic.I have no doubt that he'll need only a dagger to end the Sword of the Morning.

It is Known.

For all those bad-mouthing the Dothraki,remember the Drunk King was genuinely scared that Dany was gonna lead them to conquer Westeros but Ned Stark convinced him that Dothraki cannot cross 'poison water'.

Calling howland reed a common frog eating crannog man is a very big insult!

He knew how to fight and fight well when he had to, he's just like the rest of his crannogmen, a natural pacifist so go back and read about the tournament at harrenhal

The nature of Athurs death is unknown! But if we were to go by the show, being stabbed in the neck from the back by an enemy you thought dead isn't something to be ashamed about! It can happen to any great fighter

And jorah wasn't talking talking about arthur, he was talking about prince rhaegar! So go figure!

King robert was never scared of the dotharaki, he was irrational about anything targaryean and was all for killing anyone with that name, it would interest you to remember that ned stark scoffed and dismissed the dotharaki as a threat saying that if they successfully crossed the sea, they would be fought and driven back into the sea! Such was his confidence and that was why he accused his friend of being irrational as to the point of wanting to assassinate a little girl (danny) which he pointed was out of the king robert he knew character, king robert was a war lover and war monger who would welcome a dotharaki invasion anyday just for the pleasure of bashing in a few skulls with his war hammer cheesy but as long as a targayrean was involved, he always had a knee jerk reaction of "kill them"........ "Kill them all" such were his sentiments and according to him, the only good targayrean was a dead tagayrean and he repeatedly kills prince rhaegar at the battle on the tridents every night in his dreams for stealing and killing the love of his life lyanna
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Worksunlimited: 9:23am On Feb 26, 2017
BraniacX:

Hahahahahahahahaha cheesy

King thrandruil!

The samurai beserker wink

One swipe, seven orc heads detached! grin

I swear down... Little wonder, they say it's highly unwise to challenge the man..

He was there at the first battle with Sharon, which got part of his face disfigured but thanx to elf magic.. He can cover it up and expose it with his original face as he sees fit, when the necessity to prove a point arises..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by elrony(m): 9:39am On Feb 26, 2017
Jedi BraniacX

The answer you seek from Master jedi,into the Death Star it is grin

The force ,be with you it shall grin

Into exile my answer has gone grin

grin grin grin grin you too get wahala

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 9:41am On Feb 26, 2017
Worksunlimited:

I swear down... Little wonder, they say it's highly unwise to challenge the man..

He was there at the first battle with Sharon, which got part of his face disfigured but thanx to elf magic.. He can cover it up and expose it with his original face as he sees fit, when the necessity to prove a point arises..

I quote

"don't tell me about dragons!!

I have faced the great serpents of the north

And i bear its scars

I warned your grandfather what his greed would invite

But he would not listen"

The transformation was eerie shocked

He was scarred fighting dragons grin

Sauron's minions scary as they were, are too small to wounjure him like that wink

His army was seriously decimated but they survived and made it home
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by SIRcumalot: 9:42am On Feb 26, 2017
BraniacX:

He knew how to fight and fight well when he had to, he's just like the rest of his crannogmen, a natural pacifist so go back and read about the tournament at harrenhal

The nature of Athurs death is unknown! But if we were to go by the show, being stabbed in the neck from the back by an enemy you thought dead isn't something to be ashamed about! It can happen to any great fighter
Total cheating.
From ned and the frog-eater.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by elrony(m): 9:44am On Feb 26, 2017
BraniacX:

And jorah wasn't talking talking about arthur, he was talking about prince rhaegar! So go figure!

King robert was never scared of the dotharaki, he was irrational about anything targaryean and was all for killing anyone with that name, it would interest you to remember that ned stark scoffed and dismissed the dotharaki as a threat saying that if they successfully crossed the sea, they would be fought and driven back into the sea! Such was his confidence and that was why he accused his friend of being irrational as to the point of wanting to assassinate a little girl (danny) which he pointed was out of the king robert he knew character, king robert was a war lover and war monger who would welcome a dotharaki invasion anyday just for the pleasure of bashing in a few skulls with his war hammer cheesy but as long as a targayrean was involved, he always had a knee jerk reaction of "kill them"........ "Kill them all" such were his sentiments and according to him, the only good targayrean was a dead tagayrean and he repeatedly kills prince rhaegar at the battle on the tridents every night in his dreams for stealing and killing the love of his life lyanna

Robert na foolish man sha!!!

Very funny motherfucka, his hate for targs no get equal.

Robert is ready to forfeit the Iron throne and be killing targayreans everyday till he dies cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by SIRcumalot: 9:46am On Feb 26, 2017
BraniacX:

I quote

And i bear its scars

But he would not listen"

Sauron's minions scary as they were, are too small to wounjure him like that wink

Which movie or book is this one from
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by elrony(m): 9:46am On Feb 26, 2017
SIRcumalot:

Total cheating.
From ned and the frog-eater.

It's not cheating to be honest, it's a matter of life and death.

Not like Eddard told his friend to stab Dayne from behind.

The only honour he could give Dayne was to end his misery.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Worksunlimited: 9:48am On Feb 26, 2017
BraniacX:

I quote

And i bear its scars

But he would not listen"

True... They almost cost the men victory over sauron cos their army had the best fighters in the elf kingdom... If not for that other elf lord that refused to depart the battlefield with his army.. Sauron would have won...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 9:48am On Feb 26, 2017
elrony:
Jedi BraniacX

The answer you seek from Master jedi,into the Death Star it is grin

The force ,be with you it shall grin

Into exile my answer has gone grin

grin grin grin grin you too get wahala

Fly i is

With jedi knight kyp durron grin

In the star destroyer goes we wink

Small we be, but invulnerable we is in we star destroyer cheesy

A beast the death star is, but the beastiest beast the star destroyer we is, small though we is grin

Retrieve your answer we shall

And say it will for the light to prevail

That killed he was in combat

Achilles by Legolas

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 9:51am On Feb 26, 2017
SIRcumalot:
Total cheating. From ned and the frog-eater.
Not cheating if it wasn't pre-planned
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by SIRcumalot: 9:53am On Feb 26, 2017
elrony:

It's not cheating to be honest, it's a matter of life and death.

Not like Eddard told his friend to stab Dayne from behind.

The only honour he could give Dayne was to end his misery.
He suppose shout say,"dayne look your back"cheesy.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 9:53am On Feb 26, 2017
elrony:

Robert na foolish man sha!!!

Very funny motherfucka, his hate for targs no get equal.

Robert is ready to forfeit the Iron throne and be killing targayreans everyday till he dies cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Genuine love for a woman can do that to any red blooded war loving warrior! What do you think khal drogo would have done to anyone who killed his precious danny?

And robert didn't go to war to win the iron throne! He went to war to win lyanna stark back! The iron throne was just a consolation prize he never wanted but the realm had to have a king so he pretended to be one and busied himself mourning the loss of lyanna with whores and wine and killing rhaegar every night in the trident cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by elrony(m): 9:55am On Feb 26, 2017
Worksunlimited:

True... They almost cost the men victory over sauron cos their army had the best fighters in the elf kingdom... If not for that other elf lord that refused to depart the battlefield with his army.. Sauron would have won...

Most of the elvian Lords in LOTR can be selfish at times tho.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Worksunlimited: 9:56am On Feb 26, 2017
Be like I go watch lord of the rings again.. Cos of Legolas.. He the actor in that movie.., people no send aragorn or the dwarf... All we wanted to see was legolas and his arrows
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 9:58am On Feb 26, 2017
SIRcumalot:
Which movie or book is this one from
Tolken's similarion
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by elrony(m): 9:58am On Feb 26, 2017
SIRcumalot:

He suppose shout say,"dayne look your back"cheesy.

LMAOOOgrin grin grin grin

Dayne wouldn't even care,he fit reason say na deceit sef.

Not sure if ned saw it coming .

Buh u funny sha, person wey wan kee you!!

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by elrony(m): 10:01am On Feb 26, 2017
Worksunlimited:
Be like I go watch lord of the rings again.. Cos of Legolas.. He the actor in that movie.., people no send aragorn or the dwarf... All we wanted to see was legolas and his arrows

"It is not this day" , put some respeck on Isildur's grand son ,he did more than a man could.

Never forget the 2 hobbits ; they ended the siege without swords and arrows. MVP Sam n Frodo
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by elrony(m): 10:04am On Feb 26, 2017
BraniacX:

Genuine love for a woman can do that to any red blooded war loving warrior! What do you think khal drogo would have done to anyone who killed his precious danny?

And robert didn't go to war to win the iron throne! He went to war to win lyanna stark back! The iron throne was just a consolation prize he never wanted but the realm had to have a king so he pretended to be one and busied himself mourning the loss of lyanna with whores and wine and killing rhaegar every night in the trident cheesy

True love tho, he loved her till death I swear.
gringrin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by elrony(m): 10:07am On Feb 26, 2017
BraniacX:

Fly i is

With jedi knight kyp durron grin

In the star destroyer goes we wink

Small we be, but invulnerable we is in we star destroyer cheesy

A beast the death star is, but the beastiest beast the star destroyer we is, small though we is grin

Retrieve your answer we shall

And say it will for the light to prevail

That killed he was in combat

Achilles by Legolas

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Killed will be the Greek only if the heel decodes the elf.

Death shall be his,if the gods guides him not.

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (859) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.