Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,479 members, 7,850,665 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:55 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1101118 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by SIRcumalot: 10:12am On Feb 26, 2017
BraniacX:

Tolken's similarion
Na wetin I suspect be that.
Difficult read.
You try o.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Worksunlimited: 10:17am On Feb 26, 2017
elrony:

"It is not this day" , put some respeck on Isildur's grand son ,he did more than a man could.

Never forget the 2 hobbits ; they ended the siege without swords and arrows. MVP Sam n Frodo

Frodo was just annoying from part 1 to part 3.... Sam loyal to a fault.. I respect his loyalty to that yeye fellow called frodo..

Aragorn was fighting for what was his... Legolas wasn't.. Legolas was just assisting him to achieve his dream...

Remember legolas's father refused to be a partaker but everyone knew that if the enemy do mistake kill Legolas.. The papa go come for revenge big tym... As in he would just go on a killing spree...

There was a tym he was fighting like 20 orcs all by himself and his men didn't even bother helping him...

Noticed however that each elf kingdom had distinct abilities which other elf kingdoms no go get

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Worksunlimited: 10:22am On Feb 26, 2017
elrony:

Most of the elvian Lords in LOTR can be selfish at times tho.

Yes... Even to themselves... Buh when it comes to helping each other for the greater good of the elf realm... They are supportive

Buh anything outside that... Na wahala to convince them..

They so much hate dwarves and dwarves feel just the same way about them.. Always wondered why...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by elrony(m): 10:27am On Feb 26, 2017
Worksunlimited:

Frodo was just annoying from part 1 to part 3.... Sam loyal to a fault.. I respect his loyalty to that yeye fellow called frodo..

Aragorn was fighting for what was his... Legolas wasn't.. Legolas was just assisting him to achieve his dream...

Remember legolas's father refused to be a partaker but everyone knew that if the enemy do mistake kill Legolas.. The papa go come for revenge big tym... As in he would just go on a killing spree...

In all LOTR was about love,loyalty and friendship!

Don't blame Frodo,the burden was way too much for him to handle. (See how that ring twisted the life of it bearers; from Isildur to Smeagles ). And nobody can help him share that burden even for a second.

Legolas was being rational and loyal to his friend too just like Sam, if any of Aragorn or Frodo fails,bye bye to the world. Sauron reigns and pummels everyone into oblivion cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Worksunlimited: 10:29am On Feb 26, 2017
elrony:

In all LOTR was about love,loyalty and friendship!

Don't blame Frodo,the burden was way too much for him to handle. (See how that ring twisted the life of it bearers; from Isildur to Smeagles ). And nobody can help him share that burden even for a second.

Legolas was being rational and loyal to his friend too just like Sam, if any of Aragorn or Frodo fails,bye bye to the world. Sauron reigns and pummels everyone into oblivion cheesy

True.. But he was still very annoying...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by elrony(m): 10:29am On Feb 26, 2017
Worksunlimited:

Yes... Even to themselves... Buh when it comes to helping each other for the greater good of the elf realm... They are supportive

Buh anything outside that... Na wahala to convince them..

They so much hate dwarves and dwarves feel just the same way about them.. Always wondered why...

Looking at the desolation of Smog, e be like make i wipe out those selfish elves bar Legolas and his sister cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by elrony(m): 10:32am On Feb 26, 2017
Worksunlimited:

True.. But he was still very annoying...

Lol no blame am na, (even tho I wanted to slap senses into him sometimes,especially when he ditched Sam); buh the task was far too great for a hobbit who hasn't even tasted punnie cheesy cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 10:35am On Feb 26, 2017
elrony:

Killed will be the Greek only if the heel decodes the elf.
Death shall be his,if the gods guides him not.
grin
Apollos guidance he needs not cheesy
Greater than apollo, he is as an archer wink
Fatal feet achilles! Dead in a second he is grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 10:36am On Feb 26, 2017
SIRcumalot:
Na wetin I suspect be that. Difficult read. You try o.
Well the movies couldn't give us everything
I had to go to the source

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by elrony(m): 10:39am On Feb 26, 2017
BraniacX:

Apollos guidance he needs not cheesy

Greater than apollo, he is as an archer wink

Fatal feet achilles! Dead in a second he is grin

Dead he will not,unless fired at the feet.grin

Kill he will the elf in close combat grin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by elrony(m): 10:41am On Feb 26, 2017
Saruman troops tho...

grin grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 10:53am On Feb 26, 2017
elrony:

Dead he will not,unless fired at the feet.grin

Kill he will the elf in close combat grin

In close combat, the enchanted sword "orcist" cleaves the fatal feet achilles into bits cheesy seeing as legolas is by far the better swordsman wink but that is, if a quiverfull of arrows aren't sticking out of fatal feet's fatal feet already
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by elrony(m): 11:27am On Feb 26, 2017
BraniacX:

In close combat, the enchanted sword "orcist" cleaves the fatal feet achilles into bits cheesy seeing as legolas is by far the better swordsman wink but that is, if a quiverfull of arrows aren't sticking out of fatal feet's fatal feet already

In close combat orcist gets broken to shards by the body of the godman, princeling head is severed from beautiful white skin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by akinkudin: 11:59am On Feb 26, 2017
elrony:

In close combat orcist gets broken to shards by the body of the godman, princeling head is severed from beautiful white skin cheesy
Forget he does braniacx, that the weapons of Achilles are no ordinary weapons
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by blackjack21(m): 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
BraniacX:

Seriously? undecided

Haven't You guys seen legolas wield ”orcist the elven sword forged in gondolin also known as goblin cleaver i think, that was found by the dwarve party in the trollcave alongside glamdring also known as the foehammer! He wields it like a samurai beserker i.e with skill and ferocity and you guys are here thinking he only shoots arrows while also forgetting that he's more nimble and sure footed than a cat and his movements defy physics and gravity a lot! SMH!

Legolas had very few sword fights and, he proved even slower using sword. He was disarmed by an ogre.
His speciality is bow & arrows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OobB07KTiRI
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by elrony(m): 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
akinkudin:

grin cheesygrin

The force be with you!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Worksunlimited: 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
blackjack21:

Legolas had very few sword fights and, he proved even slower using sword. He was disarmed by an ogre.

Hian.. Legolas isn't exceptional with the sword.. We said he is quite good with the sword and exceptional with bow and arrow..

Any exceptional swordsman can be dispossessed of his sword.. It's a matter of the angle..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Worksunlimited: 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
elrony:

Lol no blame am na, (even tho I wanted to slap senses into him sometimes,especially when he ditched Sam); buh the task was far too great for a hobbit who hasn't even tasted punnie cheesy cheesy

Lolz
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Worksunlimited: 1:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
elrony:

Looking at the desolation of Smog, e be like make i wipe out those selfish elves bar Legolas and his sister cheesy

Lmao... I dey tell u
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 1:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
SIRcumalot:
Na wetin I suspect be that. Difficult read. You try o.
Forgive me grin
I was corrupted by classics from a very young age wink
Your pardon i beg your lordship cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
blackjack21:

Very ironic! undecided of all his many fights you pick the only one where his opponent survived the battle, the only time we ever saw his blood, even the look of surprise on his face should tell you no one had ever bled him before. grin

That the opponent was an orc commander thousands of years older than him becomes irrelevant cheesy
That he was disarmed by an opponent who survived a sword thrust that would kill achilles, held on to said sword and pulled it out of himself becomes irrelevant cheesy
That the said opponent ambushed him with his underlings, then upped and fled the battle injured is irrelevant cheesy
That after offing the underlings, legolas picked up his sword and went after the fleeing orc commander is irrelevant cheesy

Okay...............

If that makes u happy grin

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 2:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
elrony:

Orcist is of same grade, make, makers and forge as the one that cut sauron! cheesy

Unless you plan to tell me achilles is more powerful and invulnerable than sauron grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
akinkudin:

Weapons like what? cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LeSulk(m): 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
BraniacX:

Calling howland reed a common frog eating crannog man is a very big insult!

He knew how to fight and fight well when he had to, he's just like the rest of his crannogmen, a natural pacifist so go back and read about the tournament at harrenhal

The nature of Athurs death is unknown! But if we were to go by the show, being stabbed in the neck from the back by an enemy you thought dead isn't something to be ashamed about! It can happen to any great fighter

And jorah wasn't talking talking about arthur, he was talking about prince rhaegar! So go figure!

King robert was never scared of the dotharaki, he was irrational about anything targaryean and was all for killing anyone with that name, it would interest you to remember that ned stark scoffed and dismissed the dotharaki as a threat saying that if they successfully crossed the sea, they would be fought and driven back into the sea! Such was his confidence and that was why he accused his friend of being irrational as to the point of wanting to assassinate a little girl (danny) which he pointed was out of the king robert he knew character, king robert was a war lover and war monger who would welcome a dotharaki invasion anyday just for the pleasure of bashing in a few skulls with his war hammer cheesy but as long as a targayrean was involved, he always had a knee jerk reaction of "kill them"........ "Kill them all" such were his sentiments and according to him, the only good targayrean was a dead tagayrean and he repeatedly kills prince rhaegar at the battle on the tridents every night in his dreams for stealing and killing the love of his life lyanna

Clearly,you didn't understand my post.I'll make sure I use inverted commas when characterizing the frog eater next time.I was trying to classify the gulf in class between the Killer and the Killed,the Knight of the Kingsguard and the Crannogman.

You clearly also didn't see the word 'remix' when I rephrased that famous Jorah statement.

I think your love for the Great Dayne closed your eyes from seeing these.I understand.I was just pointing out that the SotM was a still mortal and could well be killed.The way you guys were going on about him I thought we were talking about the Warrior himself.

As for the last part,maybe the Drunk King was scared,maybe he wasn't.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 10:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
LeSulk:

Clearly,you didn't understand my post.I'll make sure I use inverted commas when characterizing the frog eater next time.I was trying to classify the gulf in class between the Killer and the Killed,the Knight of the Kingsguard and the Crannogman.

You clearly also didn't see the word 'remix' when I rephrased that famous Jorah statement.

I think your love for the Great Dayne closed your eyes from seeing these.I understand.I was just pointing out that the SotM was a still mortal and could well be killed.The way you guys were going on about him I thought we were talking about the Warrior himself.

As for the last part,maybe the Drunk King was scared,maybe he wasn't.

Point taken grin

But i still insist king robert wasn't scared of the dotharaki! I think he was scared of dying old
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by landinfo: 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
I decided to do this since I didn't see any condolence yet or maybe I dey wrong....

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LeSulk(m): 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
BraniacX:

Point taken grin

But i still insist king robert wasn't scared of the dotharaki! I think he was scared of dying old

Who described the Drunk King as 'if he couldn't fight it or he couldn't f**k it, Robert soon became bored of it'? I'm tryna remember.I'm guessing it's Thoros of Myr. The description was sport on.

Truth is, the man loved a challenge and of course he had guts.It's not everyday that someone starts a rebellion.But like Alexander the Great, he got bored when there was nothing left to conquer.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
LeSulk:

Who described the Drunk King as 'if he couldn't fight it or he couldn't f**k it, Robert soon became bored of it'? I'm tryna remember.I'm guessing it's Thoros of Myr. The description was sport on.

Truth is, the man loved a challenge and of course he had guts.It's not everyday that someone starts a rebellion.But like Alexander the Great, he got bored when there was nothing left to conquer.

I couldn't agree more grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by akinkudin: 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
RIP Neil Fingleton, (Mag the Mighty)
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jejemanito: 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
grin

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by elrony(m): 8:44am On Mar 01, 2017
Coming,Winter is!!!! cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (859) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.