Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1091239 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 11:31am On Jul 19, 2017
Eberex:

Bro its the same thing jare. i just downloaded from toxicwap. The characters are talking before the audio sound.

Can somebody recommend another site please

Solarmovie.sc
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 11:34am On Jul 19, 2017
Gbola5:

No Castle is ever vacant though, unless in ruins. Stannis would have had to leave a garrison behind, in case he had to fall back.

His men deserted him and he died in battle.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 11:35am On Jul 19, 2017
Nicolars:
Not really feeling this euron character though as a bad guy

But I'm honestly scared about his gift to cercie..... Don't wonna believe the rumour about the dragon horn

I love him.

Lol.

He looked psychotic. Lol
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 11:37am On Jul 19, 2017
HyDef:

I agree.

This actor doesn't parallel with his character from the book, or at least my image of how he should look. He actually seems relatively soft.

How so? Throwing shades at a Queen and her brother, murdering his brother, threatening his bro's children.

Not soft
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 11:38am On Jul 19, 2017
Santino1:

Exactly my thought. It would have made more sense to show a handful of men Stannis left to man the castle (captured and imprisoned by Dany's soldiers prior to her arrival). Considering the importance of Dragonstone to Kings landing (via the Blackwater), it makes no sense that it was empty.

Which one of stannis men? The ones that deserted him?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Santino1(m): 11:48am On Jul 19, 2017
gj22:

Which one of stannis men? The ones that deserted him?

Have you been following GOT subtleties at all? Just to recap. Most of loyal Stannis' soldiers perished at the Blackwater. Majority of the forces he went up north with are sellswords (bought after Ser Davos got that loan from the Iron Bank of Braavos). You've been saying his men deserted him which is not 'totally' true. The sellsword part of his force deserted him (surprised? not really. That what sellswords do). To further illustrate the point. Go and watch the scene of the fight between Stannis and Ramsey again, you'd see clearly he had more than a thousand men in that fight (which happened after the desertion).

So yes. I still believe a war strategist like Stannis (reputed to be one of the finest commanders in Westeros) wouldn't have left Dragonstone unammned.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by bayulll011(m): 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
dubylhover:

that's the thing about people like him with that kind of character...they always seem unserious and dumb,but its why people underestimate them thinking they are no threats...
see how from exile,he picked the perfect time to come back,even when Jamie criticised him for running away,he retorted by using humour and saying its what ser in motion for his exile and return...

just don't underestimate euron..
and yes I fvcking hope is that dragon horn
I'm certainly not a fan of daenerys
please enlightenment does it mean who ever get holds of the dragon horn controls those dragon,if yes dany is finished niyen
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Santino1(m): 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
dubylhover:

that's the thing about people like him with that kind of character...they always seem unserious and dumb,but its why people underestimate them thinking they are no threats...
see how from exile,he picked the perfect time to come back,even when Jamie criticised him for running away,he retorted by using humour and saying its what ser in motion for his exile and return...

just don't underestimate euron..
and yes I fvcking hope is that dragon horn
I'm certainly not a fan of daenerys
Nicolars:

But I'm honestly scared about his gift to cercie..... Don't wonna believe the rumour about the dragon horn

Forgive my ignorance but do you guys know something we don't? As far as I'm aware, there is no "Dragon horn". If you are talking about the horn of Joramun (the one Mance Rayder had), There is no connection between that horn (which admittedly has magical properties) and dragons.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by HyDef(m): 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
gj22:

How so? Throwing shades at a Queen and her brother, murdering his brother, threatening his bro's children.

Not soft

I'm talking about the actor really, in comparison to my perception of him from the books.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
PR3ACHER:
Exactly... I just don't know how it's gonna play out, if she kills Cersie, there will be no war to fight, maybe by then Khaleesi will just claim the throne with no war then he's follow Jon to Winterfell to fight with the walkers.
grin I gave up tryna guess what will happen in GOT after season 3...
Bt I dnt think Arya will kill Cersei...

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
PR3ACHER:
Killing Ed immediately will hurt so many fans, people will definitely wanna see their Ed in more scenes.
I tot it was jst a cameo appearance?
.. cuz Arya demanded it...
will luv to see more of him though
She's such a big fan of Ed !!!..

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
Coyotejack:

Lol abi, I read she was an avid fan of Ed so they decided to surprise her by casting Ed. But the guy just dey look am no form of acting from am. Ah just weak
Lol... him acting weak me too...
Na d song jst make sense...
After the song Ed jst useless..
Dey stare wit him baby face...

I just like dt guy!!

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
[quote author=Eberex post=58607878][/quote] Lol.. Glad I cld help wit d happiness!! Add Ma 3pts to Arsenal next season... we fit finally take am win league... lol

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
kay9:

But that's the thing: is he really fawning over her, or he is just setting up the board for another ace-in-the-hole move? Folks be feeling like its Sansa playing him this time but i personally wouldn't underestimate Littlefinger.
Me dnt knw who is playing who ATM..

Bt I do know one tin..
Littlefinger has always had very long sleeves...
And there's always a trick or two up there.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kenturkish(m): 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
Santino1:

Have you been following GOT subtleties at all? Just to recap. Most of loyal Stannis' soldiers perished at the Blackwater. Majority of the forces he went up north with are sellswords (bought after Ser Davos got that loan from the Iron Bank of Braavos). You've been saying his men deserted him which is not 'totally' true. The sellsword part of his force deserted him (surprised? not really. That what sellswords do). To further illustrate the point. Go and watch the scene of the fight between Stannis and Ramsey again, you'd see clearly he had more than a thousand men in that fight (which happened after the desertion).

So yes. I still believe a war strategist like Stannis (reputed to be one of the finest commanders in Westeros) wouldn't have left Dragonstone unammned.
And when stannis died, will the handful of soldiers remain and guard the castle for who?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by HyDef(m): 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
Santino1:

Yes, I'm aware of "Dragonbinder" (but that's because I've read the books. A subject that is, for inexplicable reasons, a taboo here). As far as we (TV viewers) are concerned, the Dragonbinder deosn't exist.

Ah. I understand now.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by tintingz(m): 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
I am loving Arya Stark. cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
kay9:

Yup... and triggered a civil war that killed thousands including his father, his wife and his children, and toppled his family's 300 yrs dynasty. But hey, whats that compared to some forbidden love with a horse-faced northen girl? Totally worth it.

Rhaegar did it to bring forth the prince that was promised.
And also because he needed three children and his wife was incapable of conceiving
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
Nicolars:

I hope it is the Dragon horn!! That'll be the ultimate weapon against Dany and her Dragons cool

She's too untouchable.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Rubyventures: 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
kay9:

Lyanna.

Using the wrong names or mixing up the story is not cool.

Sussed that out long time. too late grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
gj22:

His men deserted him and he died in battle.

Yes, but he should have left a few of those "men" at Dragonstone incase of a retreat, even if the rest of his "men" desert him or die in battle. The point is Daenerys storms an empty castle that is not in ruins.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
HyDef:

I agree.

This actor doesn't parallel with his character from the book, or at least my image of how he should look. He actually seems relatively soft.

He's supposed to be scary and frightening, with a sly, wicked smile and one dead set eye.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
Santino1:

Forgive my ignorance but do you guys know something we don't? As far as I'm aware, there is no "Dragon horn". If you are talking about the horn of Joramun (the one Mance Rayder had), There is no connection between that horn (which admittedly has magical properties) and dragons.
same thing..... I didn't come across any horn as well

But some people have been talking about it... Maybe they read it in the books... I'm not sure
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
Yonce:

I hope it is the Dragon horn!! That'll be the ultimate weapon against Dany and her Dragons cool

She's too untouchable.
lol pls ooo

I don't want any hrtbrk
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
bayulll011:

please enlightenment does it mean who ever get holds of the dragon horn controls those dragon,if yes dany is finished niyen

That horn you heard I found
amongst the smoking ruins that
were Valyria, where no man has
dared to walk but me. You heard
its call, and felt its power. It is a
dragon horn, bound with bands of
red gold and Valyrian steel graven
with enchantments. The
dragonlords of old sounded such
horns, before the Doom devoured
them. With this horn, Ironmen, I
can bind dragons to my will.

– Euron at the Kingsmoot
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
kenturkish:

And when stannis died, will the handful of soldiers remain and guard the castle for who?

Yes. Until another comes to claim it, they would hold the Castle in Stannis's memory. That's how it works.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
Yonce:

She's too untouchable.

If Euron has the horn, why would he give it to Cersei though ?

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RinzyReviews: 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hey guys! Kindly read my thoughts on GOT's season 7 premiere here - https://rinzyreviews./2017/07/18/tv-review-game-of-thrones-s07-e01-dragonstone/
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by bayulll011(m): 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
Gbola5:

That horn you heard I found
amongst the smoking ruins that
were Valyria, where no man has
dared to walk but me. You heard
its call, and felt its power. It is a
dragon horn, bound with bands of
red gold and Valyrian steel graven
with enchantments. The
dragonlords of old sounded such
horns, before the Doom devoured
them. With this horn, Ironmen, I
can bind dragons to my will.

– Euron at the Kingsmoot

real addict of #gamethrone for u to remember this line,or do u av the book,got it but lost when my system crashed

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.