Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1089002 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 8:49am On Jul 24, 2017
Yonce:

Okay sorry. It was just a harmless joke.
*hands off*
Thanks.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 24, 2017
oyetpel:

Olodo, do you want your head on a spike?

I'd rather have my head on a spike than cherish the face of unattractive women. I am sure you jerk off to pictures of Yara's face. grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 8:52am On Jul 24, 2017
Melisandre has learned.

She didn't mention either Jon or Deanerys as the prince that was promised.

But she knows both of them have higher purpose, saying

"I believe you have a role to play…as does the King in the
North, Jon Snow,"
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 24, 2017
oyetpel:
Melisandre has learned.

She didn't mention either Jon or Deanerys as the priest that was promised.

But she knows both of them have higher purpose.

A prince was promised, not a priest. Chai, your olodoness must be the latest version. grin

A great show like GOT shouldn't have olodos like you watching it, let alone reviewing it. It's a terrible disservice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 9:01am On Jul 24, 2017
This just in,

Theon suffers from PTSD

Post Testicular Severance Disorder.

Victims have a huge tendency to Reek out and relapse.

5 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 24, 2017
Did anyone notice? Yara, Ellaria, Olenna, Dany, Tyrion, Varys, Greyworm, Theon and Messandei were all in a room and only the so called half-man had a cocck. So much for being a half-man. grin

16 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 9:11am On Jul 24, 2017
GOTOlodo:

I am not trolling you, I am trolling olodos who post nonsense. You just happen to be the only Olodo in the room at the moment. grin

So am Olodo for saying i cherish Yara's face.

You are a bastard.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 24, 2017
oyetpel:

So am Olodo for saying i cherish Yara's face.

You are a bastard.

You are an Olodo because practically everything you've uttered on this thread so far has been complete nonsense. Didn't you just say that it was a priest was promised in the prophesy? grin Olodo.

Yes, you seem to be an Olodo in the women department.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 9:21am On Jul 24, 2017
Yonce:

This just in,

Theon suffers from PTSD

Post Testicular Severance Disorder.

Victims have a huge tendency to Reek out and relapse.
lol
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 9:47am On Jul 24, 2017
They killed the two annoying sand snakes but left "The Bad Poosie" alive. Yay! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 24, 2017
Seun:
They killed the two annoying sand snakes but left "Bad Poosie" alive. Yay! cheesy

I hope they give her to Bronn to execute. That would be a nice reunion. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Godstraight(m): 10:03am On Jul 24, 2017
Seun:
They killed the two annoying sand snakes but left "Bad Poosie" alive. Yay! cheesy
their acting was so terrible,these sexy ladies were ruthless with their cousin so ii felt no pity for them grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 10:04am On Jul 24, 2017
GOTOlodo:

No. Cersei should cut off her fingers one at a time slowly while her mother Ellaria watches.

Best way to avenge Myrcella. smiley
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Godstraight(m): 10:04am On Jul 24, 2017
GOTOlodo:

bronn still in kingslanding
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by donblazer10(m): 10:13am On Jul 24, 2017
When is the episode 3 coming out?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dgunnerz(m): 10:36am On Jul 24, 2017
That battle was boring?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by simi4me(m): 10:48am On Jul 24, 2017
" winter is here your grace, we need the king in the north in the north "

lady Lyana Mormont.

Queen cersie want Jon Snow, the king in the north to come to Kings landings and bend the knee.
Queen deanerys want Jon Snow, the king in the north to come to dragonstone and bend the Knee. so much for the Prince that was promised.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by simi4me(m): 10:50am On Jul 24, 2017
Why is Jon still answering a snow when as a king, he has the authority to legalize himself as a Stark?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Counsellor00: 10:54am On Jul 24, 2017
As we sit down and wait until the official release of game of thrones season 7 on 16th july 2017. There are some key facts gotten from fans worldwide who have painstakinly worked to get some leaks and information on the yet-to-be released season 7. Note that the facts are arranged randomly and in short points. # kdon Some might turn out to be true while some wont i made some scrutinization before putting this here. Below are some on of them as i have watched on youtube and read online. 1. Death of little finger(master of manipulation) by arya stark using the technique of the faceless men after sansa and breine informed her of his plots and deeds 2. Death of obara martel and her sister by euron greyjoy. Drowing one and killing the other 3. Defeat and Capture of prince oberyn martel wife and the martel army and sandsnake kingdom 4. Alliance of euron greyjoy(theon greyjoy's uncle) and cersei lannister (the mad queen,queen-slayer) 5. Alliance of house tarly(samuel tarly house i.e sam the slayer) and house lannister i.e queen cersei and randel tarly (sam's father) 6. Death of the queen of high garden(lady olena) by poison ie suicide and the extinction of the royal line of house tyrel. 7. Qyburn created a weapon for killing dragons 8. Death of uncle benjen by the walkers after saving jon snow 9. Death and rebirth of jon snow 10. Conquest of house lannister by the unsullied but cersei remained and held kingslanding 11. Death of randel tarly and his 2nd son in the war between the dotrakis and the tarly's and jaime's army as the dothraki's were helped by a dragon but the dragon was severely wounded 12. Jaime is rescued by bron after the defeat and went back to kingslanding to inform cersei to surrender and step down but she refused. 13. Death of yara greyjoy by euron greyjoy after saving theon. Theon still seeking vengeance. 14. Jon snow and the hound captured a night walker. Death of the leader of the brotherhood without banners and the hound became their leader. The group went north to help jon snow as recommended by the red woman. 15. Arya threatening to kill the red woman for killing gendry only to discover that gendry was still alive 16. Discovery of the real killers of king geoffrey(the saddistic boy king) by jaime and cersei. Cersei miscarriages. 17. Crossing of the wall by meera and bran and returning to winterfell. Destruction and fall of the wall. 18. Reunion of breinne(breine the beauty) and the hound(sandor clegane). The leader of the wilding (tormant) helped stop the quarrel and fight. 19. The night king killed a dragon and used it as its new ride. 20. Reunion and coming together of all the kings,queens,tyrion,nobles and lords at a meeting organised by jon snow to join forces and defeat the night walkers. All agreed that they would come together. Cersei wanted to play tricks but jaime refused. He gather all the lannister force and went to join the remaining lords with their army. Feel free to contribute and share your opinions. I would recommend reading the book as there are alot of facts that are not in the tv series. Copied from kdon

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Counsellor00: 10:55am On Jul 24, 2017
shocked kai hurriedly copied from kdon0000 post
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by thenny312(m): 10:57am On Jul 24, 2017
How did euron survive being stabbed in the d*ck 2 times by those girls
Terrible plot hole that is undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by donblazer10(m): 11:06am On Jul 24, 2017
thenny312:
How did euron survive being stabbed in the d*ck 2 times by those girls
Terrible plot hole that is undecided
hw wasn't the one
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 24, 2017
Yonce:

No. Cersei should cut off her fingers one at a time slowly while her mother Ellaria watches.

Best way to avenge Myrcella. smiley

Let Bronn do the cutting then. smiley
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 24, 2017
donblazer10:
hw wasn't the one
Who was it then?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 11:43am On Jul 24, 2017
GOTOlodo:

Who was it then?
one of the guys that went to the deck to capture that woman
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by VargasVee(m): 11:48am On Jul 24, 2017
Euron Greyjoy is just plain silly with craziness and humor grin

I always look forward to his scenes grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Talius(m): 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
Counsellor00:
As we sit down and wait until the official
release of game of thrones season 7 on
16th july 2017.
There are some key facts gotten from fans
worldwide who have painstakinly worked
to get some leaks and information on the
yet-to-be released season 7.
Note that the facts are arranged randomly
and in short points.
# kdon
Some might turn out to be true while
some wont
i made some scrutinization before putting
this here.
Below are some on of them as i have
watched on youtube and read online.
1. Death of little finger(master of
manipulation) by arya stark using the
technique of the faceless men after sansa
and breine informed her of his plots and
deeds
2. Death of obara martel and her sister by
euron greyjoy. Drowing one and killing the
other
3. Defeat and Capture of prince oberyn
martel wife and the martel army and
sandsnake kingdom
4. Alliance of euron greyjoy(theon
greyjoy's uncle) and cersei lannister (the
mad queen,queen-slayer)
5. Alliance of house tarly(samuel tarly
house i.e sam the slayer) and house
lannister i.e queen cersei and randel tarly
(sam's father)
6. Death of the queen of high garden(lady
olena) by poison ie suicide and the
extinction of the royal line of house tyrel.
7. Qyburn created a weapon for killing
dragons
8. Death of uncle benjen by the walkers
after saving jon snow
9. Death and rebirth of jon snow
10. Conquest of house lannister by the
unsullied but cersei remained and held
kingslanding
11. Death of randel tarly and his 2nd son
in the war between the dotrakis and the
tarly's and jaime's army as the dothraki's
were helped by a dragon but the dragon
was severely wounded
12. Jaime is rescued by bron after the
defeat and went back to kingslanding to
inform cersei to surrender and step down
but she refused.
13. Death of yara greyjoy by euron greyjoy
after saving theon. Theon still seeking
vengeance.
14. Jon snow and the hound captured a
night walker. Death of the leader of the
brotherhood without banners and the
hound became their leader. The group
went north to help jon snow as
recommended by the red woman. 15. Arya
threatening to kill the red woman for
killing gendry only to discover that gendry
was still alive
16. Discovery of the real killers of king
geoffrey(the saddistic boy king) by jaime
and cersei. Cersei miscarriages.
17. Crossing of the wall by meera and bran
and returning to winterfell. Destruction
and fall of the wall.
18. Reunion of breinne(breine the beauty)
and the hound(sandor clegane). The
leader of the wilding (tormant) helped
stop the quarrel and fight.
19. The night king killed a dragon and
used it as its new ride.
20. Reunion and coming together of all the
kings,queens,tyrion,nobles and lords at a
meeting organised by jon snow to join
forces and defeat the night walkers. All
agreed that they would come together.
Cersei wanted to play tricks but jaime
refused. He gather all the lannister force
and went to join the remaining lords with
their army.
Feel free to contribute and share your
opinions. I would recommend reading the
book as there are alot of facts that are not
in the tv series. Copied from kdon

This looks authentic.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 12:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
I feel bad for greyworm. No dick to properly deal with missandre's sweet sexy body. sad

Darn you producers, darn you to heck. sad
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
Seun:
I tell you. Those girls were annoying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.