Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1092159 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
Euron Greyjoy is the STORM.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by longlife101: 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
"then how do you mean to take the Iron Throne; by asking nicely?" Epic!

5 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by newguy1(m): 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
jimihendrix:
Euron Greyjoy is the STORM.
euron just turn my new guy Asin lived up to d hype

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by wristbangle: 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
Seun:
They killed the two annoying sand snakes but left "Bad Poosie" alive. Yay! cheesy

Lol so u are an ardent fan of GOT?

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
longlife101:
"then how do you mean to take the Iron Throne; by asking nicely?" Epic!

While she's right, she's also wrong.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 1:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
While Jon is away, I know Littlefinger will definitely finger the North. And Sansa embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by capatainrambo: 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
snow should have sent a messenger very usless boy
danny nor dey hear old person advise very usless girl
Wolf nor know e owner very usless wolf
tarley a soldier wants to go against his leige lady very usless vassal lord
yara saw euron attacking like that couldn't tell her men to abadon ship and run away very usless girl
theon well I have nothing to say about that cockless, spinelss, toothless person

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by datigbogirl: 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
VargasVee:
Euron Greyjoy is just plain silly with craziness and humor grin

I always look forward to his scenes grin grin

he seems like another Ramsay Bolton to me.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Theflash98: 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
capatainrambo:
yara saw euron attacking like that couldn't tell her men to abadon ship and run away very usless girl
theon well I have nothing to say about that cockless, spinelss, toothless person
Hmm which one is USLESS again o
capatainrambo:
Hmm which one is USLESS again o.....continuu
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by VargasVee(m): 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
datigbogirl:

he seems like another Ramsay Bolton to me.

Ramsay was just a psychopath, nothing else to him.

Euron might also be crazy, but he's smart and got that dark humor in him grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Keky(m): 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
Let him stand before you and speak of the things he has seen."

Yes please, finally.

"...and bend the knee."

Fu*king hell.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by dljbd1(m): 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
Spoilers everywhere cry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by dljbd1(m): 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
Spoilers everywhere cry
I better leave before the make episode 2 boring

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
dljbd1:
Spoilers everywhere cry
I better leave before the make episode 2 boring
You should not open this thread until you've watched the episode.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Coyotejack(m): 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
Yonce:

While Jon is away, I know Littlefinger will definitely finger the North. And Sansa embarassed

See his face when Jon said he leaves the north in sansa's hands

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
Coyotejack:

See his face when Jon said he leaves the north in sansa's hands

grin grin

If Sansa allows herself be played again and loses the North, she would be a colossal waste of space.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Coyotejack(m): 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
Theon even cockless greyworm has more balls than u cry cry
Please reedem ur self please undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Coyotejack(m): 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by newguy1(m): 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
Coyotejack:
too late for him that was his chance to have a honourable death the face his sister used to look @ him if given another chance she will kill him with no remorse
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by dljbd1(m): 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
Seun:
You should not open this thread until you've watched the episode.

WOW!! shocked

I got quoted by the Seun himself...it is an honor to have been acquainted with you boss...

I feel so proud...this is definitely better than getting a handshake from the likes of Davido and Wizzy....but not yet up to that of the likes of Bill Gates and others in that category but I deeply believe you are getting there pretty soon.

Whenever you get there it will always be in history that I am an acquaintance.

God bless you Seun,
God bless Nairaland,
God bless Buhari,
God bless Nigeria.

#peace.

yours sincerely
dljbd1

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by thenny312(m): 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
donblazer10:
hw wasn't the one
I fear grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by thenny312(m): 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
Coyotejack:
ramsay really did a number on him cry
If Yara survives shes gonna kill him herself o
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
dljbd1:

WOW!! shocked

I got quoted by the Seun himself...it is an honor to have been acquainted with you boss...

I feel so proud...this is definitely better than getting a handshake from the likes of Davido and Wizzy....but not yet up to that of the likes of Bill Gates and others in that category but I deeply believe you are getting there pretty soon.

Whenever you get there it will always be in history that I am an acquaintance.

God bless you Seun,
God bless Nairaland,
God bless Buhari,
God bless Nigeria.

#peace.

yours sincerely
dljbd1
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Cybertext(m): 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nice Episode. ...its all building up to the great battle. ....

I just felt Nymeria didn't recognize Arya because she's actually no-one...(I hope I'm wrong and she leaves her pack to go with Arya)

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Romanciella(f): 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nicolars:

Which episode u watch... All this one no happen
my thoughts exactly
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
Romanciella:
my thoughts exactly
Funny thing, I read the shit before watching the movie.... Was just angry

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Godstraight(m): 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
Cybertext:

I just felt Nymeria didn't recognize Arya because she's actually no-one...(I hope I'm wrong and she leaves her pack to go with Arya)
no she recognised her but she can't go with her to the north because she is now a wide wolf and can't go back to domestication, arya said" that's not you girl" as a phrase she used when her father told her that she will marry a prince and be a Lady

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kenneyyice(m): 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
Cybertext:

nymeria pack?? I was thinking they were her children because they look way smaller than nymeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
somebody tell me- what was greyworm doing to missandei shocked
bloody animated d!ldo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by newguy1(m): 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
Cybertext:

d wolf dey form ni she going to come back to Arya .the war will b lit
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nihilist: 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
TeamEuron sah.

TeamTwoGoodHands.

In Euron we trust.

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Cybertext(m): 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
Godstraight:
no she recognised her but she can't go with her to the north because she is now a wide wolf and can't go back to domestication, arya said" that's not you girl" as a phrase she used when her father told her that she will marry a prince and be a Lady

Yea I get...but we all know in game of throne nothing is certain. ..she might end up useful in the real battle to come... GRRM didn't just show that scene for nothing. ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.