Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,856 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:26 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1105519 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2013
*whistling*

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2013
I wasted my time opening this thread only to find someone whistling in here. Mtchweeeee
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by An0nimus: 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2013
django1: I wasted my time opening this thread only to find someone whistling in here. Mtchweeeee
you opened only page #39 of the thread undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 07, 2013
I'm still angry about that particular scene. angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by VillageBoi(m): 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2013

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 12:37am On Sep 13, 2013
Please don't talk about the book here.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 12:46am On Sep 13, 2013
Can someone please make a fantastic thread for the A Song Of Ice & Fire series that this show is based on?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 12:57am On Sep 13, 2013
Seun: Can someone please make a fantastic thread for the A Song Of Ice & Fire series that this show is based on?
Will those watching and not reading be able to keep up with it Or would that need to be in the Lit Sec?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 7:54am On Sep 13, 2013
uj_sizzle: Or would that need to be in the Lit Sec?
Yes!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by winteriscoming: 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2013
has the asoiaf thread been made yet?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2013
winteriscoming: has the asoiaf thread been made yet?
huh?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by winteriscoming: 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2013
am sorry I thought it was a popular abbreviation.
asoiaf- A Song of Ice and Fire
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 9:43am On Sep 21, 2013
winteriscoming: am sorry I thought it was a popular abbreviation.
asoiaf- A Song of Ice and Fire
oh okay. You can start one in Lit
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 27, 2013
Get Ready for Game of Thrones Season 4: http://itsh.bo/18rTd4N grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by law3nity2: 12:58am On Oct 03, 2013
Which death was most painful 2 u, 4 me it was that of eddard stark. I wil kil dat bastard king
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 03, 2013
The deaths of Robb and Catelyn Stark. It was gutwrenching, no matter how foolish they were.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by law3nity2: 1:01am On Oct 03, 2013
Why does stannis baratheons' daughter hav dat scare on her face, or was it dat wicked fire priestes dat burnt her face, maybe o.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 6:18am On Oct 03, 2013
Ned and Rob's death hurt. I've never liked Catelyn.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by omar22(m): 9:09am On Oct 03, 2013
I watched all 30 episodes over the weekend

I was disappointed, the storyline was all over the place, may be because I recently watch the 4 series of Spartacus.

Oh well I will wait for season 4

Till then what can I watch?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Afam4eva(m): 9:15am On Oct 03, 2013
The way important people die in this GoT get as e be. When i started season one, i thought Ned Stark was the main character of the plot until his head was separated from his body by King Jeofrey. For a moment, i thought someone was going to shout STOP before his head was severed. I'm also surprised at the death of Rob Stark and his mother. Anyways, it was Robb's fault. That's what you get when you renegade on an agreement to marry one of the daughters of Frey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 9:17am On Oct 03, 2013
Who do you guys think this story is about?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 03, 2013
uj_sizzle: Ned and Rob's death hurt. I've never liked Catelyn.
I never liked Rob.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 03, 2013
uj_sizzle: Who do you guys think this story is about?
You never can tell...but I think(wish) Arya.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by winteriscoming: 10:00am On Oct 03, 2013
uj_sizzle: Ned and Rob's death hurt. I've never liked Catelyn.
me too. she punished the son because of the sins of the father

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (859) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.