Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,349 members, 7,860,909 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:38 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1105541 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Coyotejack(m): 9:41am On Aug 02, 2017
Would love a spin-off of GOT that shows the war of the usurper , more especially Robert swinging his war Hammer cool
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 02, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
una don start. How is she Jon snow aunty?

BTW Jon will lash her better than kahl drogo or that her other boyfriend. cheesy
She's Jon's half sister if I'm not mistaken
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fuckusernamesjor(m): 10:07am On Aug 02, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
una don start. How is she Jon snow aunty?

BTW Jon will lash her better than kahl drogo or that her other boyfriend. cheesy

Rhaegar Targaryen is her brother and Jon Snow's real father
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 10:54am On Aug 02, 2017
Gbola5:

Dany was conceived; concieved at the last stage of the Rebellion. The Sack of King's Landing had already happened, and Ned had already left the Tower of Joy, and was heading for Starfall.

This is probably nitpicking but I disagree with the bolded. Dany is Aerys' daughter, and Aerys was killed in the sack of KL... can't be conceiving Dany if he's dead already now, can he? I think you mean when she was born.

Dany was conceived mid-stage of the Robert's rebellion, likely during the period between the Battle of Bells and the Battle on the Trident. Estimate some 3-4 months after and you have Rhaella's flight to Dragonstone and the sack of KL.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by borntosuccess(m): 10:59am On Aug 02, 2017
GloryIsaac:

grin grin Just the Night King's head on a platter of Tyrell gold being served by no other person than Ygritte wink
grin
GloryIsaac:

grin grin Just the Night King's head on a platter of Tyrell gold being served by no other person than Ygritte wink
damit savage boss
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 11:15am On Aug 02, 2017
kay9:

This is probably nitpicking but I disagree with the bolded. Dany is Aerys' daughter, and Aerys was killed in the sack of KL... can't be conceiving Dany if he's dead already now, can he? I think you mean when she was born.

Dany was conceived mid-stage of the Robert's rebellion, likely during the period between the Battle of Bells and the Battle on the Trident. Estimate some 3-4 months after and you have Rhaella's flight to Dragonstone and the sack of KL.

She was conceived at the last stages of the war. Aerys sends Rhaella and Vieserys to Dragonstone to escape the Sack of King's Landing. It's possible because months later is when Stannis is sent to take Dragonstone(he first had to build a fleet, the Baratheons didn't have one), at a time when Dany would already have been born.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 02, 2017
Who noticed we have a Nigerian in Game of Thrones.. ADEWALE AKINUOYE AGBAJE. Who has seen his scene where he acted? The guy did well.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Isomerizm(m): 11:20am On Aug 02, 2017
Coyotejack:
Would love a spin-off of GOT that shows the war of the usurper , more especially Robert swinging his war Hammer cool
I would love this too. Off all the people and things I've been longing too see in GoT, Casterly rock and High Garden are the only ones shown to us thus far.

I want to see Rhaegar, Elia, Robert in his prime, how Tywin built the rock. More of Arthur. The mad king. So many notable mentions, but the film makers are torturers.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 11:46am On Aug 02, 2017
Gbola5:

She was conceived at the last stages of the war. Aerys sends Rhaella and Vieserys to Dragonstone to escape the Sack of King's Landing. It's possible because months later is when Stannis is sent to take Dragonstone(he first had to build a fleet, the Baratheons didn't have one), at a time when Dany would already have been born.

Seems we saying same thing after all... what i call mid-stage is what you call late stage. Although i wouldn't term it late until after the Battle of the Trident. I think Dany was conceived before Rhaegar's death.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Coyotejack(m): 11:46am On Aug 02, 2017
Isomerizm:
I would love this too. Off all the people and things I've been longing too see in GoT, Casterly rock and High Garden are the only ones shown to us thus far.

I want to see Rhaegar, Elia, Robert in his prime, how Tywin built the rock. More of Arthur. The mad king. So many notable mentions, but the film makers are torturers.

Who TF is Authur
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 02, 2017
rakish:
Just read the quick summary of GOT script seasons 7 and 8. Quite sad it had to be leaked. The revelations are mind boggling. Am not gonna spoil you guys fun and anticipation by posting it here.
Please i use God's name to beg you kindly send me the link or share the link. I LIKE SPOILERS. The reason why i like spoilers is because they make me anticipate on the real show. I really want to know if the spoilers are actually correct or incorrect. Mind you, just because it is a spoiler doesnt mean it is correct until the real show airs.. [/quote]
I love spoilers.. not every1 love spoilers. Pls share d link

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 02, 2017
alexistaiwo:
The lannisters will be very disappointed.
Olenna already moved all the family gold to an undisclosed location.

Says who?? Didnt u see lannister soilders packing and arranging the Gold before jamie lannister went in to kill lady olenna. Except thereare some other gold somewhere else.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
GloryIsaac:

**Shakes head**.

No! angry

Cersei has been used too much, what is left to enjoy .....

***Walks to him***

It's the Night King's head or War! angry

**On a second thought**

The Mountain's head smiley, wouldn't be much of a problem, will it?... Oberyn rings a bell wink.

What are you? undecided a head hunter or what?
Cersei has still got juice enough to make you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Okay, maybe that ain't enough, what about two Frey girls wink eh? grin
And the mountain's head would make a good trophy for your collections wink eh?
What say you? Deal? cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Isomerizm(m): 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
Coyotejack:

Who TF is Authur
Arthur, no Authur. Arthur Dayne, sword of the morning.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 1:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fm4real06:

Lol.. na so na.. somepple dont knw amytin instead of dem to ask dem dey yarn opata.
no be so at all! There'll always be those who still don't get the dynamics of the plots and relationships in ASOIAF completely and when we see their posts, we joke about it then educate them patiently. We are one family here you know, no need for any acrimony
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
feelgoodInc:
I can imagine how those of you who read the book would be so disappointed to see so many scenes taken out from the so called series GOT.

I FEEL YOUR PAIN, but until GOT ends I'm not touching that book no matter how you quote it.

Good decision, it might ruin the show for you
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
Gbola5:

Dany was conceived; concieved at the last stage of the Rebellion. The Sack of King's Landing had already happened, and Ned had already left the Tower of Joy, and was heading for Starfall.
Conceived or birthed? I thought Danny was conceived on one of the nights of the mad kings sadistic highs after burning lord Rickard stark alive while asphyxiating Brandon stark and she was born not too long after her mom fled to dragonstone from kingslanding after the news of the death of rhaegar at the trident and the march of Ned stark towards kingslanding. Jon's period of birth i am not too certain about but since lyanna was in a pool of her birth blood when Ned arrived at the tower of joy then it figures that Jon was born not too long before
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
Coyotejack:
Has been ruled out so it won't happen!
The spin off will be about a region far from westeros and set in maybe essos or ashai but totally unrelated to ASOIAF and its characters and timeline

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by waywardpikin: 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
I want her to know it was me cool cool cool

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
BraniacX:

What are you? undecided a head hunter or what?
Cersei has still got juice enough to make you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Okay, maybe that ain't enough, what about two Frey girls wink eh? grin
And the mountain's head would make a good trophy for your collections wink eh?
What say you? Deal? cheesy

Hmmm.... this looks a lot better smiley .... no need for the freys though, they're fugly. cheesy grin

Deal. wink
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Cybertext(m): 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fm4real06:
Who noticed we have a Nigerian in Game of Thrones.. ADEWALE AKINUOYE AGBAJE. Who has seen his scene where he acted? The guy did well.

We actually had two British of Nigerian decent. ..
Nonso Anozie & @ bolded

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Skookum(m): 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fm4real06:

He's d leader of the slave traders that capture and sold Tyrion nd Ser Jorah to another slave trader on their way to Yonkai or so
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Skookum(m): 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
Isomerizm:
Arthur, no Authur. Arthur Dayne, sword of the morning.

D man nearly kill Ned d best swordsman in d history of kingsguard nd proberbly d whole Westeros (Wielding two swords at a time left nd right )

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (859) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.