Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1097285 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RedDistrict: 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fm4real06:

I heard she is engaged with jon snow nw. I hope she keeps remindimg jon that "he knows nothing"

Yea, they are engaged
I think they started dating from when they met on set on the series.
Am certain she's gonna always tell him that famous line
"You know nothing Jon Snow"
grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Skookum(m): 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
RedDistrict:
How many ppl miss the wildling Ygritte starred by Rose Leslie.

Charming actress.

I love d babe voice. She also star in The last witch hunter with Vin Diesel

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fm4real06:

I have read the book although haphazardly! I guess dany had given him royal pardon!
Sure.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Skookum(m): 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
Did you know: Lady Lyanna Mormonth was d one who proclaim Jon king of the north. I think Jon really is indebted to her
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
AryaSand:

Sure.
Did they change the character of bran from the one that started. Although the new bran looks taller than that of season 1 to 3 or 4. Plus the face is different.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
Skookum:

I love d babe voice. She also star in The last witch hunter with Vin Diesel
Really?? I have d film here.. i must watch it 2day.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Skookum(m): 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fm4real06:

Did they change the character of bran from the one that started. Although the new bran looks taller than that of season 1 to 3 or 4. Plus the face is different.

No it d same person the guy has just grown up. 7 years no be small thing now what do u expect
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Skookum(m): 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fm4real06:

Really?? I have d film here.. i must watch it 2day.

She's d witch(dream walker) that help Vin defeat d witch queen
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
Skookum:

She's d witch(dream walker) that help Vin defeat d witch queen
Baba..no spoil d film for me na. Make i watch
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fm4real06:

All the Characters are growing now.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Skookum(m): 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fm4real06:

Baba..no spoil d film for me na. Make i watch

Eyaa no vex oo grin I thought u already watch it u just don't notice her
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
AryaSand:

All the Characters are growing now.
The only person dat refused to grow is Tyrion lannister

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RobbStark(m): 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
Skookum:
Did you know: Lady Lyanna Mormonth was d one who proclaim Jon king of the north. I think Jon really is indebted to her

Jon really is indebted to that girl Lady Lyanna. Of all the houses he visited for them to keep faith with house Stark, it was only her that did.

I jus wish the movie cud go beyond Season 8 so that I will see wat will be of the North with Lady Lyanna

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fm4real06:

Is that supposed to be a Joke cuz it isn't Funny. Never make fun of people like that. FYI Tyrion, Dany, Cersie, Jamie and Jon get paid more than 2million Pounds Per Episode of GOT.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RobbStark(m): 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fm4real06:

Ndakobas of Naija, have they grown pass the size or height you know them to be?

Tyrion is a dwarf and cant go the way he is.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
AryaSand:

Is that supposed to be a Joke cuz it isn't Funny. Never make fun of people like that. FYI Tyrion, Dany, Cersie, Jamie and Jon get paid more than 2million Pounds Per Episode of GOT.
Lol.. thats sarcasm. I know tyrion is popular if not the most popular dwarf in the world.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
AryaSand:

Hell NO. Brienne whooped the Jamie and the Hound's ass, How much more Jon that is small and Compassionate. Brienne would knock him off. I would love to see that fight sha but it ain't gon happen.

Wrong, brienne beat Jamie because his hands were tied which is even worse than fighting with one hand, she is no match for a fit Jamie lannister, few people could beat Jamie at his prime, he was so good he wanted to test himself against Ned stark, brienne also beat The Hound because he was injured and he still underrated her even..
Brienne is way slower than john snow, she won't beat him either....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RobinHez(m): 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
Cybertext:

Jamie got his ass wooped by Briennne of Tarth when he still had both hands.... I think Jamie is good but kinda overrated..

He had been a prisoner for a long time... Been through so many stress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Andal(m): 8:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
Cybertext:

Jamie got his ass wooped by Briennne of Tarth when he still had both hands.... I think Jamie is good but kinda overrated..
bro he only got whooped because he spent a whole year in captivity so he was exhausted add heavily malnourished. Brianne cant stand a chance against healthy Jaime
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Andal(m): 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fm4real06:

Lol.. Jon cant stand jamie or Bronn... jon can fight but him fight get levels..
Jon is mediocre at best though he's better rush Robb
Just cuz he was flexing with nightswaych dudes that were made up of mostly petty criminals and killed some wildlings that weren't even trained in sword combat ave killed a white worker with valaryan steel.
I'd say the best swordsman in westeros currently should beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
I swear I don't know now oo cheesy
Barristen selmy is dead
Arthur dayne is dead
Jaime lost his sword hand
Bronn fights dirty(he's good though)
Brienne barely made it out alive with the hound so no
Wow
Looks like I have to give it to Jon snow for now cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
Andal:
Jon is mediocre at best though he's better rush Robb
Just cuz he was flexing with nightswaych dudes that were made up of mostly petty criminals and killed some wildlings that weren't even trained in sword combat ave killed a white worker with valaryan steel.
I'd say the best swordsman in westeros currently should beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
I swear I don't know now oo cheesy
Barristen selmy is dead
Arthur dayne is dead
Jaime lost his sword hand
Bronn fights dirty(he's good though)
Brienne barely made it out alive with the hound so no
Wow
Looks like I have to give it to Jon snow for now cheesy

Lol.. i thought u want to mention an unimportant name and you will see how pple will troll you here.
The best swordman for me is the night king!

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Skookum(m): 8:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fm4real06:

Lol.. i thought u want to mention an unimportant name and you will see how pple will troll you here.

But just one stab of dragon glass or valeryian steel RIP night king.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
Skookum:

But just one stab of dragon glass or valeryian steel RIP night king.
I though valeryan steel kills whoewalkers, why do they now need dragonglass?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by siempere(m): 8:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fm4real06:

I though valeryan steel kills whoewalkers, why do they now need dragonglass?
Valerian steel is hard to come by...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
Csami:
Jon Snow is the strongest swordsman in Westros now and also a damn good spy.

Reasons:
-He did episonge job for the nights watch by infiltrating the wildlings.

-He fought and killed a commander of the Night King...how many people don do am?

-He fought the wildlings when they attacked the wall. A battle he commanded and won.

-He fought the bastard Ramsey and won!

Now tell me, how many powerful swordsmen in Westros now fought and won all their battles without been captured?

Btw, my Queen Cersei is winning our war before it even began.
All hail Cersei!

Actually...

- Jon did infiltrate the wildlings but he was a terrible spy. He never found out if the Mance Raydar's horn was the real deal or not. If Summer hadn't shown up, the Thenn would have killed him when he tried to escape. And then Ygritte got soft-hearted and let him off with just one arrow to the leg (Tormund confirms it when he reminded Ygritte that he's seen her kill a rabbit from 100yards with an srrow to the heart).

- Jon did kill a White Walker... with a Valyrian bastard-sword. Samwell Tarly killed his with just an obsidian dagger. Go figure.

- Jon did lead the battle against the wildlings at the Wall... but he wasn't winning; he was losing. 37 brothers of the Nights Watch vs. over 10,000 wildings; do the math. Go re-watch S02E10, and listen to what Jon says before he walks out towards the wildlings camp. Stannis Baratheon won that battle for the Night's Watch.

- Jon fought Ramsay Bolton and... lol, do i really need to waste words on this one?? smiley A particular somebody needs to show more gratitude when next he sees Littlefinger!

People who've fought several battles and never lost one? Only one man - Robb Stark - and guess what? He's dead! Meanwhile, people who've fought and ran away like Sandor Clegane are still alive and kicking. Look, I get it, we all love Jon Snow, but the truth is that he's flawed in so many ways. He's neither the best fighter, the best battle commander, nor the best strategist. He's an honorable man and a good leader, and i love him for that, but that doesn't blind me to his many faults.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
closerange:

Wrong, brienne beat Jamie because his hands were tied which is even worse than fighting with one hand, she is no match for a fit Jamie lannister, f[b]ew people could beat Jamie at his prime[/b], he was so good he wanted to test himself against Ned stark, brienne also beat The Hound because he was injured and he still underrated her even..
Brienne is way slower than john snow, she won't beat him either....

Nobody alive could beat Jamie in his prime. If that fight in season 1 had progressed without interruption, Ned Stark would have died that day.

Only two men in recent history were better than Jamie in their prime - Ser Arthur Dayne the Sword of the Morning and Ser Barristan Selmy a.k.a Barristan the Bold. But Barristan was no longer as young and fast as he used to be, and Ned Stark/Howland Reed took care of Arthur Dayne. Bronn, Daario, the Viper, the Hound, the Mountain, Brienne, Qhorin Halfhand... a healthy Jamie would've beaten them all (please don't even put Jon Snow on that list; Jamie would've wiped the floor with him). The Brave Companions committed a terrible atrocity when they took off Jamie's sword-hand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
Isomerizm:
Would Bronn beat Daario Naharis?
Now that would be a fight I'll pay to watch cheesy

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
Isomerizm:
Would Bronn beat Daario Naharis?

Yes.

Both are very calculating and fight dirty, but Daario is described as fearless and confident while Bronn is described to be like a cat, constantly watching for an opening. Bronn beats Daario.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fm4real06:

GO NIGHT KING GO! angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Chysler(m): 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jon Snow of the Stark
King in the North
Watcher on the wall
Lord Commander of Night's watch
The Resurrected
Leader of the free folk
Victor of Bastards
Defender of Wildlings
Slayer of White walker
Knower of Nothing

Some people just don't like to brag about themselves.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Chysler(m): 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
The mad king burned Jon snow's grand father ... Wait ... Mad king is Jon's grand father !!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Chysler(m): 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
If time has went by. Why hasn't Cerceis hair grown? Maybe she likes it short now. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.