Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,065 members, 7,852,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1102069 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 8:36am On Aug 12, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Are u serious?? No be small matter o. So what does the hackers want??

Dem hackers want better money. Power just suffered in their hands. Don't mess with those hacker guys o
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 8:37am On Aug 12, 2017
I dont really like the show because dere are paucity of blacks in the film. You cant find any black in the top ten actors which i think is unfair. Are dere no good black actors?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 8:38am On Aug 12, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Dem hackers want better money. Power just suffered in their hands. Don't mess with those hacker guys o
Lol.. HBO has money no doubt, but even wen the hackers leak the unaired episodes, they (HBO) will still make their money but might not be what they were supoosed to make if unleaked.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 8:40am On Aug 12, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Lol.. HBO has money no doubt, but even wen the hackers leak the unaired episodes, they (HBO) will still make their money but might not be what they were supoosed to make if unleaked.

They will eventually lose money in the long run and the casts won't feel safe since their phone numbers and addresses have been leaked. And this was done 3 days ago

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/game-of-thrones-season-7-hbo-hackers-cast-members-phone-numbers-addresses-a7883721.html
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 12, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Dem hackers dey vex o. 3 episodes of another TV series called power has been leaked.

GOT might be next again. HBO should beg dem hackers o
That was Power, they really spoiled that show for lot of people, people were already mad about how the episode 7 ended, then they released episode 8, 9, 10.

I think that's the latest trend, anytime those hackers feels the fans don't deserve to die in anticipation for the next, they release grin

I pray they don't release new episode for GOT again, it made die hard fan suffer more, Imagine? undecided we have to wait for 10 freaking days for episode 5 instead of the normal 7 days cry

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 12, 2017
Magnifico2000:
I dont really like the show because dere are paucity of blacks in the film. You cant find any black in the top ten actors which i think is unfair. Are dere no good black actors?
Are you talking about Power? undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 8:43am On Aug 12, 2017
PreacherX:
That was Power, they really spoiled that show for lot of people, people were already mad about how the episode 7 ended, then they released episode 8, 9, 10.

I think that's the latest trend, anytime those hackers feels the fans don't deserve to die in anticipation for the next, the release grin

I pray they don't release new episode for GOT again, it made die hard fan suffer more, Imagine? undecided we have to wait for 10 freaking days for episode 5 instead of the normal 7 days cry

They might release another leaked GOT today if HBO doesn't meet their demands. I am following one hacker guy like that on twitter and those guys ain't joking.

Imagine, they released the phone number and address of the casts about 3 days ago. Na gbege be that o
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 12, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

They might release another leaked GOT today if HBO doesn't meet their demands. I am following one hacker guy like that on twitter and those guys ain't joking.

Imagine, they released the phone number and address of the casts about 3 days ago. Na gbege be that o
Damn! shocked Those cast won't feel safe!!! They are spoiling not just the show but the integrity, if they release it now, we might not see a Season 8 and GOT might decide to go on break of no return! cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 8:48am On Aug 12, 2017
From the look of things, GOT have enough number of cast and crew members. With this number, the scripts arent safe, confidential information are not safe as well. So i want to believe there is an insider involved in all these leaks. But when you look at it again, it seems HBO is their main target so it might not be an insider afterall.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 8:50am On Aug 12, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Na wa o. But i tot it was star india that accodentally published episode 4. And star india is HBO's dostribution partner. So hw did the hackers leak that?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 8:51am On Aug 12, 2017
PreacherX:
Are you talking about Power? undecided
Im talking about GOT. Apart from the two nigerians and one pirate guy used when stannis wanted to takeover kingslanding, we havent seen any again.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 8:53am On Aug 12, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Na wa o. But i tot it was star india that accodentally published episode 4. And star india is HBO's dostribution partner. So hw did the hackers leak that?

PreacherX:
Damn! shocked Those cast won't feel safe!!! They are spoiling not just the show but the integrity, if they release it now, we might not see a Season 8 and GOT might decide to go on break of no return! cry

The hackers already have episodes 5-7 with them. HBO knows this hence HBO is pleading with them but I believe they just want to show HBO who is boss.

Power got nuked yesterday because they called dem hackers treat a bluff.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 8:54am On Aug 12, 2017
PreacherX:

I think that's the latest trend, anytime those hackers feels the fans don't deserve to die in anticipation for the next, they release grin

How is it 10days?? The leaked episode aired officially on sunday whih will be seven days before 2mao. So hw is it 10days?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 8:56am On Aug 12, 2017
yakamata:
guys I just stumbled upon a discovery.

Do you know that ellaria have four daughters(sandsnakes). Where could the other one be?

if you are doubting me go and watch season 5 episode 9 where Doran martell said and I quote "you the mother of four of my nieces.... "

or am I missing something??
the elder two weren't hers, the youngest one was hers, the three left are still very young
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 8:57am On Aug 12, 2017
PreacherX:

Those casts aren't safe especially with crazy fanboys and girls everywhere. Overseas fans are even worse.

Imagine one fan calling Jon snow saying "Hi Jon, don't ever bend a knee to dany or else I will kill you ".

Jon will be like "e gbami o" cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 8:59am On Aug 12, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

I know there is one hacker called nightking he claimed to be d real night king of the whitewalkers and is ready to leak everything. Is that the person u are ffing on twitter
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by yakamata(m): 9:00am On Aug 12, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Im talking about GOT. Apart from the two nigerians and one pirate guy used when stannis wanted to takeover kingslanding, we havent seen any again.

Missandei is black

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 9:01am On Aug 12, 2017
Magnifico2000:

I know there is one hacker called nightking he claimed to be d real night king of the whitewalkers and is ready to leak everything. Is that the person u are ffing on twitter

Nope, it's one kami guy like that. The thing is that they are all the same but camouflage their identity.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 12, 2017
Magnifico2000:

I think this show is cut across all race, based on the location, it's unrealistic to see blacks, the Dothdrakis are the blacks in the movie, they are more like the Moroccans/Egyptians and that's black enough! That's why the Dothdrakis haven't gone to the North before because of the location they occupied and that can be proved in the kind of clothes they wear. I'm sure if Deanerys agrees to go North the Dothdrakis will start wearing something that will cover their body more!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 9:04am On Aug 12, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
A dick without balls can still get erection but his hormonal level will be very low. So it will take longer time to get such erection. Poor greyworm and varys cry
No it cant
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 9:06am On Aug 12, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Those casts aren't safe especially with crazy fanboys and girls everywhere. Overseas fans are even worse.

Imagine one fan calling Jon snow saying "Hi Jon, don't ever bend a knee to dany or else I will kill you ".

Jon will be like "e gbami o" cheesy
Lmaooooooo... this is hillarious. They have die hard fans there. The way we watch the show differs. Every1 has a motove for watching it.

Jon snow said, there was a day he was driving, so i think he was overspeeding. So police men trailed him and told him to stop.
When the police man moved closer to him to interrogate him while he was still in the car, he was shocked that he was jon snow. Guess the next question the police man asked!!!
The policeman who was shocked to see jonsnow even forgot the offense he committed then asked him this question.
"Jon snow please tell me you are not going to die next episode. Is jon snow going to die?? Please tell me!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 12, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

The hackers already have episodes 5-7 with them. HBO knows this hence HBO is pleading with them but I believe they just want to show HBO who is boss.

Power got nuked yesterday because they called dem hackers treat a bluff.
grin Power that's already losing their core fan base before, now that it leaked and they ain't a Top notch show like GOT, number of people that will view it on the original airing date will drop... HBO should just say they respect this guys....
This one they are putting a bounty on their head won't help matters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 12, 2017
Magnifico2000:

How is it 10days?? The leaked episode aired officially on sunday whih will be seven days before 2mao. So hw is it 10days?
GOT was leaked last week Friday, have you forgotten? undecided and I watched it on Friday... Friday to this coming Sunday is ?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 9:11am On Aug 12, 2017
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 9:12am On Aug 12, 2017
PreacherX:
GOT was leaked last week Friday, have you forgotten? undecided and I watched it on Friday... Friday to this coming Sunday is ?
But not everybody saw it on that friday. Have you forgotten the show still premiered officially on sunday. So we should start counting from the official date. A lot of people didnt see d leaked version while a lot of people saw it. It doesnt stop them from airing it the official day Which is sundays
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 12, 2017
yakamata:

Missandei is black
Magnifico2000 have forgotten that ratio of white to blacks depends on Locations, like in Mereen there were lots of blacks and Egyptians like blacks but you don't expect to see lots of blacks in North or Kings landing and you don't expect to see white among the Dothdrakis
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ShekauBinLoadin: 9:14am On Aug 12, 2017
Magnifico2000:

I saw one yoube video yesterday.. it contains spoilers of episode 5 to 7. The manuscripts were also included. I just feel a insider as a collaboration with the hackers or else it wont be successful.
There was no man on the inside.
The hackers apparently spent 6 months meticulously building dummy sites to phish for the passwords and login IDs, among other things.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 9:14am On Aug 12, 2017
PreacherX:
grin Power that's already losing their core fan base before, now that it leaked and they ain't a Top notch show like GOT, number of people that will view it on the original airing date will drop... HBO should just say they respect this guys....
What kind of bounty? How do they inted to nab these hackers? The worst the hackers can do is to delete the accounts they used in releasing these videos. How did the hackets still 3terabytes worth of data from HBO database?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 9:17am On Aug 12, 2017
PreacherX:

Yeah, that's why they nuked power. If care is not taken, they might end the show. HBO should respect those guys as I don't think dem hackers are after money. Some of them do it for fun.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 12, 2017
Magnifico2000:

But not everybody saw it on that friday. Have you forgotten the show still premiered officially on sunday. So we should start counting from the official date. A lot of people didnt see d leaked version while a lot of people saw it. It doesnt stop them from airing it the official day Which is sundays
Who told you that lot of people didn't see the leaked version? The number of people that watched on Sunday night 9pm dropped drastically.... Everyone that watched before time have to wait for 10days which can be tiring, the crave for a new episode increase! So you think the whites that do watch directly from HBO channel or Apps don't watch leak version too ? grin grin grin

Ask people what happened to Power, infact I haven't seen a confirm site to download it sef because the leaked I saw is in GB not MB, and most of the whites have seen the 3 episodes, they don't care how heavy it was, they downloaded it.... One even sent me a link of about 2.5GB each grin grin grin unlike GOT we saw in less than 200MB

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (859) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.