Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1096187 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 12, 2017
Magnifico2000:
I noticed the quality of video on toxicap is higher than that of 02tvseries. Pls where can i get a quality version probably hd version of videos on toxicwap. And do these site release videos very early on monday morning. I can say toxicwap uploads the series latest 3am on momday morning.
For GOT, Toxicwap upload around 2:30am in the morning and o2tvseries uploads around 9am in the morning....
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Mintayo(m): 11:18am On Aug 12, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Dem hackers dey vex o. 3 episodes of another TV series called power has been leaked.

GOT might be next again. HBO should beg dem hackers o
Where can one download the leaked Power series?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Stegomiah: 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
PreacherX:
Who told you that lot of people didn't see the leaked version?The number of people that watched on Sunday night 9pm dropped drastically.... Everyone that watched before time have to wait for 10days which can be tiring, the crave for a new episode increase! So you think the whites that do watch directly from HBO channel or Apps don't watch leak version too ? grin grin grin

Ask people what happened to Power, infact I haven't seen a confirm site to download it sef because the leaked I saw is in GB not MB, and most of the whites have seen the 3 episodes, they don't care how heavy it was, they downloaded it.... One even sent me a link of about 2.5GB each grin grin grin unlike GOT we saw in less than 200MB

At bolded, you are wrong
Despite the fact that episode 4 was leaked on Sunday
It still had the highest number of viewers.... Higher than the much anticipated episode 1
https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/08/game-of-thrones-ratings-hbo-hack-ransom
So HBO didn't really lose
The episode was so damn good and most of the leaked version of the episodes wasn't that clear
Downloaded one of almost 300mb and it wasn't clear compared to the one i later downloaded after it officially aired
And i'm pretty sure, some here also re-downloaded after the official airing

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by uzoexcel(m): 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
Magnifico2000:

So why didnt viserys marry daenerys?
how do u mean? ur question has nothing to do with my answer.but I'll still bite.
viserys did not daenyrys because there would be nothing to gain from that...he wanted to return back to the 7kingdoms and rule but he had no army..hence the reason he gave out daenerys to Khal Drogo.with the alliance he would gain from drogo/daenerys wedding he could head an army of dothrakis and come back to the 7kingdoms

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by uzoexcel(m): 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
agrovick:

If I remember correctly, Robb was supposed to marry one of Frey's daughters but he fell in love with that nurse in his camp; that act of betrayal set the tone for Frey's murder of the Starks
but to murder your guests at a wedding feast
.now that's just wicked

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
Magnifico2000:
When lord fray captured riverrun again with the help of the lannisters, where was d tully army that surrendered?? Remember Lord Edmure told them to surrender and were they taken as hostages? Ser jamie should have allowed them go with brienne since sansa needs them in the north to defeat ramsey.

And what, fight against House Lannister ?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Lord fray is a selfish man. He wants a queen daughter. But i fault robbstark. He should have taken one of the firls as second wife. Afterall lord fray has many wives.

All his wives are late. It's why he keeps taking new ones. Never two at a time. Polygamy is only a practice among Targaryens in Westeros, as well as incest. The Iron Born once practiced a version of it(not full fledged Polygamy, like the Targs) but differentiated between their Rock Wife (Highborn, real wife) and Salt Wife/Wives (Thralls); children born to the Rock wife take on the House name, while children born to the Salt wife/wives take on a bastard name. Same as the Dornish, having one true wife and paramour(also not full polygamy)
Robb Stark wasn't Targaryen or IronBorn, so he would not practice polygamy.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nelsizzy(m): 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
Gbola5:

All his wives are late. It's why he keeps taking new ones. Never two at a time. Polygamy is only a practice among Targaryens in Westeros, as well as incest. The Iron Born once practiced it, but differentiated between their Rock Wife (Highborn, real wife) and Salt Wife/Wives (Thralls); children born to the Rock wife take on the House name, while children born to the Salt wife/wives take on a bastard name.

Insightful. You read the book?

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
PreacherX:
What killed Robbstark and Catelyn was because they agreed to marry Frey's daughter, that why they called it... The Red Wedding. The agreement to form an alliance by marriage lead to their death

They were betrayed.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by agrovick(m): 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
uzoexcel:
but to murder your guests at a wedding feast .now that's just wicked
Coward act mhen.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by agrovick(m): 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
PreacherX:
Yeah I remember...
I proclaim you King in the North
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
agrovick:

I proclaim you King in the North
grin grin grin Thank You!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by larpah(m): 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
uzoexcel:

but to murder your guests at a wedding feast
.now that's just wicked
yeah. That singular act made him a pariah to his 'allies'. Just like the King's slayer, he killed without honour
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ShekauBinLoadin: 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
GoT: The musical

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
Stegomiah:

At bolded, you are wrong
Despite the fact that episode 4 was leaked on Sunday
It still had the highest number of viewers.... Higher than the much anticipated episode 1
https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/08/game-of-thrones-ratings-hbo-hack-ransom
So HBO didn't really lose
The episode was so damn good and most of the leaked version of the episodes wasn't that clear
Downloaded one of almost 300mb and it wasn't clear compared to the one i later downloaded after it officially aired
And i'm pretty sure, some here also re-downloaded after the official airing
I also had to download it again.

I get you but they are working with budget, there was 42% increase in this season Budget, but they haven't meet up to budget right now.

Last season did well for them because they hit passed their budget even Rotten Tomatoes had to rate season 6 a freaking 100%. You and I know that GOT best rating don't come on the first episode. Their best rating comes from one of the three last episodes of every season. Even last season "The Door" episode did as good as the last 2 episodes including "The Battle of the Bastards"
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
Gbola5:

They were betrayed.
Yeah.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
No exceptions!

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2017

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Raffie20: 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

Ser Bronn any day anytime....
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
Gbola5:

And what, fight against House Lannister ?
Fight against ransey bolton in season 6. Afterall that was why sansa sent brienne to help her talk to blackfish.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 2:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
Gbola5:

All his wives are late. It's why he keeps taking new ones. Never two at a time. Polygamy is only a practice among Targaryens in Westeros, as well as incest. The Iron Born once practiced a version of it(not full fledged Polygamy, like the Targs) but differentiated between their Rock Wife (Highborn, real wife) and Salt Wife/Wives (Thralls); children born to the Rock wife take on the House name, while children born to the Salt wife/wives take on a bastard name. Same as the Dornish, having one true wife and paramour(also not full polygamy)

Na wa o. Them dis one sabi oooo... You know something not like jonsnow that knows nothing.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RaeMystix: 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nicolars:
if they all die the way u wish, the movie will be boring na
I want them to die at the last episode. This is the series finale, with 3 episodes left.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RaeMystix: 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
Magnifico2000:

U mean Euron greyjoy?

Auto correct. Yes!. Euron Greyjoy.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 3:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
RaeMystix:

I want them to die at the last episode. This is the series finale, with 3 episodes left.
lol...

Dream on bae

We still have atleast one season to go

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 3:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
PreacherX:
Who told you that lot of people didn't see the leaked version? The number of people that watched on Sunday night 9pm dropped drastically.... Everyone that watched before time have to wait for 10days which can be tiring, the crave for a new episode increase! So you think the whites that do watch directly from HBO channel or Apps don't watch leak version too ? grin grin grin

Ask people what happened to Power, infact I haven't seen a confirm site to download it sef because the leaked I saw is in GB not MB, and most of the whites have seen the 3 episodes, they don't care how heavy it was, they downloaded it.... One even sent me a link of about 2.5GB each grin grin grin unlike GOT we saw in less than 200MB

It actually had the highest viewership since the season's pilot episode
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
Yonce:

It actually had the highest viewership since the season's pilot episode
Wow shocked
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Fight against ransey bolton in season 6. Afterall that was why sansa sent brienne to help her talk to blackfish.

Yes. But in Jaime's perspective it would be foolish to arm House Stark.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
Raffie20:
The hound! grin
We kick walker ass and eat chicken.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
Raffie20:
The hound! grin
We kick walker ass and eat chicken.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Kaycee7(m): 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Definitely Ser Arthur Dayne, Sword Of The Morning. That dude makes murder look so beautiful
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
Gbola5:

Yes. But in Jaime's perspective it would be foolish to arm House Stark.

It seems you dont get my question.

Back in season 6 when sansa and jonsnow wanted to take back winterfell from Ramsey bolton. They needed blackfish army in riverrun. But blackfish wanted to fight off the frey/lannister from taking back the castle from him. Not untill Lord Edmure surrrendered the castle.

So my question now is. When they surrendered, why didnt jamie allow the tully army ride north to help sansa reclaim winterfell since that's what he sent brienne to do.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RaeMystix: 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nicolars:
lol...

Dream on bae

We still have atleast one season to go
This is season 7.....The last season. I don't know which show you're talking about. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.