Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,497 members, 7,836,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1097609 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 7:11am On Aug 14, 2017
AryaSand:

Sansa Hates Jon because he's a Bastard. She treated him unfairly while they were growing up which she later apologised for in S6 but the apology no deep like that. That she isn't Tomboy does not mean anything. She's trying to be diplomatic yea? And she couldn't say anything when that man said "We did not choose you my Lady but peharps we should have." When she eventually spoke, did you hear what she said "Jon is our king and he's doing what he THINKS is best." Not "What is best for us." Jon Trusted her for fuvck's sake.
That why Arya's angry.
it's no secret how stubborn and old-fashioned the northerners are..... Sansa said as much to Arya.. She could have easily offended them if she hadn't chosen her words carefully.
They may have crowned Jon their King but trust me, they don't want to hear from a little girl how Jon knows better than all of them. So, Sansa AGAIN showed how far she's come since the very beginning.
However it is Jon and Sansa's relationship might have been in the past, they both know that none of that matters now.......

You're obviously an Arya fangirl...... I don't expect you to see things objectively.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by bhadooskycom: 7:17am On Aug 14, 2017
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ryd3(m): 7:29am On Aug 14, 2017
To me, the battle of the loot train was just a statement by dynereys of her capabilities. Even Cersie got the message loud and clear. However, Cerceis pregnancy might actually bring forth a living child, thereby making her defy the prophesy about an usurper. I'm seeing a little bit of Shakespeares Macbeth plot in this.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 8:04am On Aug 14, 2017
Hemjayy:
Nobody is talking about Cersie's pregnancy??!

Thought d witch said she was only gonna have 3 kids.

Something is not adding up.
That's your answer right there.
Obviously she's going to have a miscarriage or a stillborn.
So no need to dwell on that.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 8:09am On Aug 14, 2017
ryd3:
To me, the battle of the loot train was just a statement by dynereys of her capabilities. Even Cersie got the message loud and clear. However, Cerceis pregnancy might actually bring forth a living child, thereby making her defy the prophesy about an usurper. I'm seeing a little bit of Shakespeares Macbeth plot in this.
You forget Cersei had a child for Robert which died as an infant from a fever.
A similar fate awaits this child too. Assuming it actually makes it into the world.
Personally I think this plot line is more about luring Cersei into a false sense of security...... After all, the witch's prophecy has been driving all her actions so far
....... So this will finally make her think she might defy the prophecy, becoming reckless as a result,case in point: telling everyone her twin brother is her baby daddy.....then everything goes to shit_
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 8:16am On Aug 14, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
I never doubted Rhaegar was a bona-fide cassanova through and through. No way he would have_raped lyanna.
ALL HAIL JON 'I know nothing' Targaryen! King in the north and rightful king of the seven kingdoms. cool

And did you see that look danaerys had when her future baby daddy said he was going to be leading the expedition beyond the wall? She was dying to beg him to stay..... grin and he too be acting jelly when she hugged Ser Jorah.
And the writers should tread carefully, coz Arya is beginning to piss me off big time now.

And some folks will come here to say Sansa is useless.

Dany is 100% in love with Jon. You could see it when he was caressing Drogon, nothing turns on a single mother than a man who pets her children cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Sterope(f): 8:17am On Aug 14, 2017
Sansa's reaction is called learning from Jon. Look at the previous episodes and listen well to what she said to Arya afterwards. Don't worry, we would know better at the end of the season. Two episodes to gosmiley

AryaSand:

Sansa Hates Jon because he's a Bastard. She treated him unfairly while they were growing up which she later apologised for in S6 but the apology no deep like that. That she isn't Tomboy does not mean anything. She's trying to be diplomatic yea? And she couldn't say anything when that man said "We did not choose you my Lady but peharps we should have." When she eventually spoke, did you hear what she said "Jon is our king and he's doing what he THINKS is best." Not "What is best for us." Jon Trusted her for fuvck's sake.
That why Arya's angry.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 8:18am On Aug 14, 2017
Magnifico2000:
Av u forgotten she was having love affair wih daario nehaaris.
Why would Daario squirt his seed inside a queen ?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 8:20am On Aug 14, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
You forget Cersei had a child for Robert which died as an infant from a fever.
A similar fate awaits this child too. Assuming it actually makes it into the world.
Personally I think this plot line is more about luring Cersei into a false sense of security...... After all, the witch's prophecy has been driving all her actions so far
....... So this will finally make her think she might defy the prophecy, becoming reckless as a result,case in point: telling everyone her twin brother is her baby daddy.....then everything goes to shit_

I don't even feel she's pregnant. She might be lying to tighten her hold on Jamie now they seem to be losing. . . .Jamie would be more focused on ensuring they win the war now that there's a baby to fight for.

I love Cersei, but the world definitely does not need another Lannister. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by helpsystem: 8:27am On Aug 14, 2017
AryaSand:
"I just saw the Dothraki fight, they'll beat any raspberry army, they'll beat our Army, killing our men wasn't war for them it was just SPORT."

This here is epic. SPORT for God sake grin grin angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nihilist: 8:29am On Aug 14, 2017
Nihilist:

My point is actually not based on hindsight at all.

The Lords of the North had the foresight to realise that Jon Snow was going to lose to the Boltons, and decide to preserve the lives of their men by abstaining.

Sansa had the foresight to know that Jon would lose, and deliberately refused to enlist her forces under his leadership.

The only person to keep faith with him was a child who naturally isn't mature enough to fully understand the consequences of enlisting her men in a war they couldn't win.

This bit is particularly crucial because they all knew that this guy didn't have the men, the parentage or the acumen to take on the warden of thr north(by royal decree no less)

So what happened?

They fought, Jon lost, and was rescued by forces who he had neither summoned, nor had under control

Does it sound logical that when he was shouting 'we fought, we won etc', that not a single person there would point out that he actually had to be rescued from his folly?

So Baelish just sat down there and let Jon share the credit, especially when littlefinger didn't even come to the battle for Jon?

my point has been simple, Jon has been making some pretty bad decisions, and his only backer up until ep 10 was a child....so why has no one called them out on this? cheesy

Chai.

I am a prophet cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 8:33am On Aug 14, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Anyone care to explain that manouer done on Arya by little finger.

I was lost there

Arya didn't maneuver LF, if anything he is playing her. He's employing the classical divide and conquer strategy. He knew she was spying on him and only said things she wanted to hear (because she's already suspicious of her sister).
The note she found underneath the mattress was the note Sansa wrote to Robb in season 1 to surrender to Joffery after Ned's death. She called her father a traitor and said she was happy in King's Landing.

The note is written and signed by Sansa but the words are Cersei's.

If Arya falls for that, then she would prove she's just a headstrong little kid with a sword. All fight and no sense undecided

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 8:47am On Aug 14, 2017
Some impressions from episode 5 (don't read any further if you haven't watched the episode):

- I know why Drogon likes Jon Snow. It's because Jon's mouth smells like his 'mother' (who has 'grown used to' the kiss king). tongue
- Emilia Clarke's "constipated while obviously posing for the camera" look annoys me. She needs acting lessons from Lena.
- OMG, Cersei is pregnant! What does this mean? Is she fooling Jaime in order to win back his full loyalty?
- Why does Arya have a problem with her biological sister getting what she wants? In Sansa's words, "would that be so bad?"
- It was nice to see Arya acting like a super spy, but I was impressed that Littlefinger was actually manipulating her all along.
- Gilly is amazingly unflappable. Sam's misdirected anger against her didn't bother her at all. She has seen worse things. kiss
- Also, she has confirmed that Jon Snow's mother actually married his dad. Jon Snow is not a bastard! he's a Targaryen prince!
- This means that Jon Snow has a better claim to the iron throne than Dany. He should be the one asking her to 'bend the knee'!
- Jon's quest to capture a wight in order to convince Cersei is idiotic. They will probably end up helping the zombies to cross the wall.
- “How many men did you bring. No enough. The big woman?” - Tormund Bearbleeper (you can't quench the flames of true love!)

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 9:00am On Aug 14, 2017
Yonce:

Dany is 100% in love with Jon. You could see it when he was caressing Drogon, nothing turns a single mother on more than a man who pets her children cheesy
And after she got off Drogon:

'They're beautiful, aren't they?'

Jon: wasn't the word I was thinking of, but...

Dany: Dafuq did you just say? grin

At first I was not totally on board the Jon/Dany train, but now........ Where do I sign in?
And everyone around them could see it. grin
Davos did, so did Tyrion & Varys, even Jorah who was there for barely a day could tell.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jejemanito: 9:02am On Aug 14, 2017

11 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 9:04am On Aug 14, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Where do u download hd version?

I download HD version via different means.

1. There is an app you can use to download virtually any series or movie from the 1940's(for movies) till date.. You also have the option of downloading it from the minimum (which is around 260 m b) to maximum (which is over 1 g b +). If you are really interested, I can give you full details and how you can even enjoy using this app on TV.

2. If you have the maxthon browser, you can download HD videos straight from websites while streaming videos online ( even if there is no download button available on the website, maxthon browser most times brings out its own option for you to download). This can only be achieved via your laptop.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jejemanito: 9:05am On Aug 14, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

At first I was not totally on board the Jon/Dany train, but now........ Where do I sign in?
Davos did, so did Tyrion & Varys, even Jorah who was there for barely a day could tell.

She even hid behind "I forbid you to go back beyond the Wall" when all she could scream-think of was "Please don't go... Please" embarassed

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 9:06am On Aug 14, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

It's only a matter of time before one of them bends the knee.

What did you think about Gendry's return? His war hammer like his father's and how he completely embraced his bastard heritage?! Whoever becomes the ruler of the seven kingdoms should legitimize him. cool
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Theflash98: 9:08am On Aug 14, 2017
wow..I have watched the episode.....Jon snow and his suicide squad still can't handle the white Walker....ser jorah mormont is back in his friend zone again.....And I don't think Jon snow and daenerys will meet again in this season...she looks sad when he left......And Jon snow is the rightful heir to the throne though he will reject the post
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Raffie20: 9:10am On Aug 14, 2017
Yonce:

It's only a matter of time before one of them bends the knee.

What did you think about Gendry's return? His war hammer like his father's and how he completely embraced his bastard heritage?! Whoever becomes the ruler of the seven kingdoms should legitimize him. cool

Don't worry dear, I will. After we defeat the NK

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 9:11am On Aug 14, 2017
Theflash98:
wow..I have watched the episode.....Jon snow and his suicide squad still can't handle the white Walker....ser jorah mormont is back in his friend zone again.....And I don't think Jon snow and daenerys will meet again in this season...she looks sad when he left......And Jon snow is the rightful heir to the throne though he will reject the post

The Magnificent Seven. cool

I believe Ser Jorah will die beyond the wall he seems useless now, no better way to go than serving Dany one last time.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 14, 2017
Yonce:

Oh. My. God!!!

Rhaegar annulled his marriage and married someone else.

Rhaegar never raped Lyanna
Rhaegar loved Lyanna
Rhaegar married Lyanna

*tears of joy* cry cry
Jon motherfùcking Targaryen.
It was expected already lol
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jejemanito: 9:11am On Aug 14, 2017
Is LittleFinger related to my mum?

That guy can hide someone's destiny!

Ordinary paper o undecided

6 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by opestein: 9:15am On Aug 14, 2017
jejemanito:

if that guy na Nigeria's president, we for don collect world power

7 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Theflash98: 9:15am On Aug 14, 2017
Yonce:

The Magnificent Seven. cool

I believe Ser Jorah will die beyond the wall he seems useless now, no better way to go than serving Dany one last time.
lolz..they look badass but night King will whoop their a*s
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 9:16am On Aug 14, 2017
Hemjayy:
Nobody is talking about Cersie's pregnancy??!

Thought d witch said she was only gonna have 3 kids.

Something is not adding up.
I think she's deceiving Jaime. She senses that his loyalty to her is waning and so she's using the ruse of a pregnancy to win him back 100%. I suspect that she won't live long after Jaime finds out that she's not pregnant. By that time, it might be the only reason for Jaime to help her.

alexistaiwo:
Oh boy.
Trust me.
You don't want that starting eleven heading out beyond the wall led by Jon Snow coming after you.
Omo na die be that cheesy
Unless you have an army of zombies at your command. It's a doomed mission because (1) the night king controls the zombies. He won't let them be used against his cause (2) Cersei's won't stop trying to kill her enemies just because they have a common enemy. She didn't stop trying to destroy the Tyrells despite the fact that they were allies by marriage. She is petty and vengeful. Jon Show still knows nothing.

alexistaiwo:
Anyone care to explain that manouver done on Arya by little finger. I was lost there
He knew she was watching him, so instead of requesting the letter that incriminates him, he requested one that would turn her against Sansa.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 9:16am On Aug 14, 2017
BraniacX:

Maybe he did, then forced the D on her undecided

Boom!!!

You've been schooled!

#MicDrop cool
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 9:19am On Aug 14, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

I download HD version via different means.

1. There is an app you can use to download virtually any series or movie from the 1940's(for movies) till date.. You also have the option of downloading it from the minimum (which is around 260 m b) to maximum (which is over 1 g b +). If you are really interested, I can give you full details and how you can even enjoy using this app on TV.

2. If you have the maxthon browser, you can download HD videos straight from websites while streaming videos online ( even if there is no download button available on the website, maxthon browser most times brings out its own option for you to download). This can only be achieved via your laptop.
Please can i kow the app. Thanks.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by opestein: 9:21am On Aug 14, 2017
When Danny finds out that all this while, she has been fighting something that is not going to be hers, am sure she will have to tell herself that she won't loose since she'll marry jon and whether the case, she's gonna be queen
But it's gonna be painful cos after all this while of recruiting army and kicking people, then u find out u are not the heir to wat u are fighting for

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by siempere(m): 9:21am On Aug 14, 2017
jejemanito:

But it was in d most obvious place....when I search a room...I check d bed ist....its kinda a personal space...it's how d mind works...

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.