Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1101704 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Oasis007(m): 8:54am On Aug 15, 2017
PreacherX:
Little Finger is that Master of Manipulation. Rightnow he will be playing Sansa and Arya together and if Arya ain't careful, she will start chasing pavement which her sister and she would forget who the real enemy is... LittleFinger.

I'm beginning to think that's why she's keeping Little Finger by her side not because of the Knight of The Vale.

grin

You don't need to think Bro, coz you've already got it.

Sansa believes LF loves her and ready to do anything to please her. How on Earth would a sane Person trust or believe in LF?!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by uzoexcel(m): 8:55am On Aug 15, 2017
arya wouldav found a way of killing jeoffrey! !!!

Oasis007:

grin

Arya is still a Child, but a brave one I must say. Can Sansa wither the same Storm she withered?!

Arya is though careless, but she wouldn't be stupid to be treated like a Slave by anyone. Did you remember what she did to Joffrey?! She made a whole Crown Prince to beg and cry for his Life! The same Joffrey that treated Sansa like a Fool.

Arya would have died in the Hand of Joffrey cos she wouldn't submit herself to Humiliation like her Sister, and she would have died honorably than living as a Fool.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 15, 2017
Godstraight:
all most all the episodes have been boring,i read the spoiler before season 7came out,I thought it would be different,the plot was boring and didn't add up from what I read and so far it is the same thing they are acting(only arya killing Frey boys and that dragon fight really intrigue me) in constrast to season 1-4 or season 6
Yeah, those spoilers really messed up the whole show, nothing different from the spoiler plot and what's airing, we all know what will happen in the next 2 episodes, it would have been more intriguing if nothing was out. embarassed embarassed

It's Game of Thrones, even with the plot out, I bet the 2nd to the last and the Grand Finale is always epic even as the plot is out, it will be a good watch at Eastwatch!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Oasis007(m): 8:58am On Aug 15, 2017
PreacherX:
That Tyrell boy is stupid, Following Sam's father, he just wasted his life, he should have swallowed his pride and bend the Knee, he would have even became the leader of his clan, he was behaving like the whole thing is his war....

Too bad he perished in Drogon Fire at such tender age.

grin

Well..... it's not over for the Family. Sam is becoming invaluable gradually. Though he's not a Knight, but intellectually he's becoming a Force to reckon with.

He's gonna keep the Clan's Flag flying when he returns Home.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Oasis007(m): 9:01am On Aug 15, 2017
uzoexcel:

Sure! She would have! That's the difference between her and a Fool she has as a Sister.... coz being treated inhuman - that's not her!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 15, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

You don't need to think Bro, coz you've already got it.

Sansa believes LF loves her and ready to do anything to please her. How on Earth would a sane Person trust or believe in LF?!
Come to think of it, don't she know LF plotted with the Lannisters against her Father and Mother?

She knew all these and still talking about being like Cersie... I think the lady has gone insane like Theon, just that Cersie injured only her soul unlike Ramsay that injured both Soul and body of Theon.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Godstraight(m): 9:05am On Aug 15, 2017
PreacherX:
Yeah, those spoilers really messed up the whole show, nothing different from the spoiler plot and what's airing, we all know what will happen in the next 2 episodes, it would have been more intriguing if nothing was out. embarassed embarassed

It's Game of Thrones, even with the plot out, I bet the 2nd to the last and the Grand Finale is always epic even as the plot is out, it will be a good watch at Eastwatch!
I hope so, there is one part I want to see though
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 15, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

Well..... it's not over for the Family. Sam is becoming invaluable gradually. Though he's not a Knight, but intellectually he's becoming a Force to reckon with.

He's gonna keep the Clan's Flag flying when he returns Home.
Yeah, He will be more like Late Ollena, influencial but who can't wheel a sword, more like an intellectual ally.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 9:06am On Aug 15, 2017
Anyone noticed the similarity of Dothrakis and Wildlings?

Cersei to Jamie: We fight we die, we surrender we die. I know my choice, a soldier should know his.
Did she just undermine Jamie here? Rifts are surely building up between this two, Cersei hardly listens to Jamie's suggestions meanwhile Jamie adheres to Cersei's.

I just love The Hound, how he turned to a good man to save the world amazes me.

Yonce I think you'll get to see the TV Rhaegar before the season ends.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Oasis007(m): 9:07am On Aug 15, 2017
PreacherX:
Come to think of it, don't she know LF plotted with the Lannisters against her Father and Mother?

She knew all these and still talking about being like Cersie... I think the lady has gone insane like Theon, just that Cersie injured only her soul unlike Ramsay that injured both Soul and body of Theon.

grin

What else can you say to affirm her Foolishness Bro! She has been moving around with LF quite Long, yet she couldn't figure the kind of persons he is.

Arya just showed up in Winterfell, and she already knows LF ain't a Kinda you can trust or live with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 9:07am On Aug 15, 2017
How come nobody is saying anything about greyworm and the unsulid soldiers? Or do we assume that they are all dead
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 15, 2017
Godstraight:
I hope so, there is one part I want to see though
Which part is that ? undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 15, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
How come nobody is saying anything about greyworm and the unsulid soldiers? Or do we assume that they are all dead
Nothing about Euron too undecided could it be that Euron will be attacking Greyworm at Casterly Rock ?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Godstraight(m): 9:09am On Aug 15, 2017
PreacherX:
Which part is that ? undecided
i heard the dead gossiping about the possible lashing between two targs
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 9:10am On Aug 15, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

Arya is still a Child, but a brave one I must say. Can Sansa wither the same Storm she withered?!

Arya is though careless, but she wouldn't be stupid to be treated like a Slave by anyone. Did you remember what she did to Joffrey?! She made a whole Crown Prince to beg and cry for his Life! The same Joffrey that treated Sansa like a Fool.

Arya would have died in the Hand of Joffrey cos she wouldn't submit herself to Humiliation like her Sister, and she would have died honorably than living as a Fool.

That's just it... If arya was in sansa shoes, she would have died .jeoffrey no go take all that nonsense.. Same goes to sansa
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Godstraight(m): 9:10am On Aug 15, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
this is why I said the show is complicating itself
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 9:11am On Aug 15, 2017
Oasis007:
This is my first Comment on this Thread, but quite a while I've been following in Ghost Mode.

It's kinda amusing some Dudes are calling Arya Names just because she's played by a Grandpa in LF. LOL!

Arya is smart. She's doing the necessity based on her Strength to protect the Family. Spying on LF to unravel his true Motive, but she's only playing with a Master of the Game.

If her Dad could be preyed by the same LF, deceived and betrayed - then how on Earth Dudes expect Arya to outsmart him?!

The Foolish one in the Family is Sansa. She really wishes to ouster Jon, the Reason she's keeping LF close to her. She knows she's gonna need his Help to become the Queen in the North.

You deserve a presidential award for this comment

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 15, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

What else can you say to affirm her Foolishness Bro! She has been moving around with LF quite Long, yet she couldn't figure the kind of persons he is.

Arya just showed up in Winterfell, and she already knows LF ain't a Kinda you can trust or live with.
I pray she wakes up ASAP cry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 9:14am On Aug 15, 2017
Godstraight:
this is why I said the show is complicating itself

Seriously, even missandre and dany behave as if nothing happened. Their actions depicts that they don't care about the welfare of those soldiers.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sod09(m): 9:14am On Aug 15, 2017
PreacherX:
She can't play Cersie Lannister in North, it's a different world entirely, even Cersie can't possibly survive in North with the attitude of hers.
thats what im saying different settings entirely
na lie cersei will over survive shey mumu sansa no survive kingslanding

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 15, 2017
Godstraight:
i heard the dead gossiping about the possible lashing between two targs
grin grin I thought you were gonna say... The Night King riding one of the Dragon.

The funniest thing is... It might never happen cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Godstraight(m): 9:16am On Aug 15, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Seriously, even missandre and dany behave as if nothing happened. Their actions depicts that they don't care about the welfare of those soldiers.
I wouldn't be shocked if they ain't even mentioned throughout the next two episodes,that is how shocking the writing has become
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Cybertext(m): 9:17am On Aug 15, 2017
kenturkish:

Would you have preferred to see 3 weeks later? Written like nollywood, you understand the plot, this season has 7 episodes so cut them some slack

As in ehnn I just don't understand some people. .. those same fans were the one shouting that season 6 is boring and plots are dragging. ..niw they are complaining that it is too fast.

The truth is that there are fewer characters now (thanks to Cersie blowing up the sept), so it is very normal for scenes to look faster than usual.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 9:18am On Aug 15, 2017
PreacherX:
Nothing about Euron too undecided could it be that Euron will be attacking Greyworm at Casterly Rock ?
I tell you.

Well atleast they showed euron not too long ago mocking Jamie, but greyworm and the unsulid soldiers have been abandoned ever since.

If euron battles greyworm, the battle ain't gonna look classic. It just be ordinary.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 15, 2017
sod09:
thats what im saying different settings entirely
na lie cersei will over survive shey mumu sansa no survive kingslanding
Peoplein the North don't buy that "A Lannister willwill always pay her debt ish, it gonna take a whole lot to earn their respect!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 9:21am On Aug 15, 2017
uzoexcel:

this is just a joke... Jeoffrey doesn't take nonsense .. He would have killed her along side Ned
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 15, 2017
GMan650:
Anyone noticed the similarity of Dothrakis and Wildlings?

Cersei to Jamie: We fight we die, we surrender we die. I know my choice, a soldier should know his.
Did she just undermine Jamie here? Rifts are surely building up between this two, Cersei hardly listens to Jamie's suggestions meanwhile Jamie adheres to Cersei's.

I just love The Hound, how he turned to a good man to save the world amazes me.

Yonce I think you'll get to see the TV Rhaegar before the season ends.
They are fearless. They don't protect theirselves with shield or anything, they just take on their opponent heads on.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Godstraight(m): 9:21am On Aug 15, 2017
PreacherX:
grin grin I thought you were gonna say... The Night King riding one of the Dragon.

The funniest thing is... It might never happen cheesy
oh it will,every spioler I read in the on night King's have come to pass,the night king riding viserion should be common knowledge by now but this isn't,the dead are very reliable sources.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Godstraight(m): 9:25am On Aug 15, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

I just tire
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Oasis007(m): 9:27am On Aug 15, 2017
Nicolars:

That's just it... If arya was in sansa shoes, she would have died .jeoffrey no go take all that nonsense.. Same goes to sansa

grin

The same Joffrey that pleaded for mercy before Arya?! LOL!

They are both Monsters..... and Arya will never be treated like a Fool - coz that not her!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 15, 2017
Godstraight:
oh it will,every spioler I read in the on night King's have come to pass,the night king riding viserion should be common knowledge by now but this isn't,the dead are very reliable sources.
That will be very brutal, that means the Night King movement won't be restricted again.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Oasis007(m): 9:28am On Aug 15, 2017
PreacherX:
I pray she wakes up ASAP cry

grin

Hopefully with Brandon and Arya by her Side, she may wake up!

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (859) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.