Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1101624 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 9:28am On Aug 15, 2017
jejemanito:
I keep replaying this scene grin

Dany: Bend the knee or die

Soldiers: undecided undecided undecided undecided

Drogron: angry angry

Soldiers: embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Lol.. Those soldiers eh. That scene made me laugh grin

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 15, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
I tell you.

Well atleast they showed euron not too long ago mocking Jamie, but greyworm and the unsulid soldiers have been abandoned ever since.

If euron battles greyworm, the battle ain't gonna look classic. It just be ordinary.
Yeah, I trust GOT, they always have a plan.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by rammyty: 9:31am On Aug 15, 2017
oyetpel:
I still think Gendry is not a bastard, he is more like Jon.

I think Gendry is Cersei kid which she had with Robert B., but she gave him away to die. But Gendry survived.

This theory will rendered the witch prophecies invalid because then, Cersie children will be four and not three.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Oasis007(m): 9:31am On Aug 15, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

You deserve a presidential award for this comment

grin

Will warmly receive it.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Godstraight(m): 9:32am On Aug 15, 2017
I
PreacherX:
That will be very brutal, that means the Night King movement won't be restricted again.
I also heard the dead whispering their lords new pet releasing blue flame.
Enough for now,I do think the spiolers are right though
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sod09(m): 9:33am On Aug 15, 2017
PreacherX:
People in the North don't buy that "A Lannister will always pay her debt ish, it gonna take a whole lot to earn their respect!
exactly that's why they are telling sansa ahead incase she misbehave
Arya wanted action instead of words, she was trying to push sansa
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 9:43am On Aug 15, 2017
PreacherX:
Baddest Team. cool

Lol. They are forming avengers, GOT version cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kenturkish(m): 9:46am On Aug 15, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
How come nobody is saying anything about greyworm and the unsulid soldiers? Or do we assume that they are all dead
They are Cooly chilling @ casterly rock dany will eventually roast Eurons fleet, or the unsullied could now match towards kingslanding since there is no laannister army to oppose them.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 9:47am On Aug 15, 2017
sod09:
exactly that's why they are telling sansa ahead incase she misbehave
Arya wanted action instead of words, she was trying to push sansa
Push her to do what, exactly?
Behead the Lords of the north & the vale. THE VALE!

The council has ruminated on this matter and has come to a conclusion:
When big boys and girls are talking politics, Arya needs to retreat into a corner and suck on her thumb.
The GoT is not for everyone. When we want someone assassinated, we have her number. In the mean time she should STFU, sit down and be humble.

Now let us move on to more stimulating arguments or this thread will be a wasteland by tomorrow because everyone is tired of this topic.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 9:49am On Aug 15, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

The same Joffrey that pleaded for mercy before Arya?! LOL!

They are both Monsters..... and Arya will never be treated like a Fool - coz that not her!
you're still not getting it...that was then, he wasn't a king,he had no guards...

Are you telling me the guards would allow arya treat a King DAT way... She would be killed at that instance for treason... Someone that threatened his mom

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 9:50am On Aug 15, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

I dey tell you Bro!

I was laughing uncontrollably while seeing the Scene. It's so funny they couldn't stay to their Ego and rather bend the goddamn Kneels.

Their ego and mind failed them when they saw how the tarleys were turned to human suya. cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by urahara(m): 9:56am On Aug 15, 2017
GMan650:
With the way Dany stares at Jon frequently, I'm sure d 2 of dem ar gonna sex this season(tho they're several leagues apart but remember long distances are covered in recent episodes).

Aunty and nephew grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 9:59am On Aug 15, 2017
PreacherX:
I pray she wakes up ASAP cry

I guess she will eventually. But little finger has really used Sansa head sha. Although I like LF, he really deserves to die. His craftiness is out of the GOT world.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Rubyventures: 10:02am On Aug 15, 2017
Stegomiah:

I agree with all you said above especially at the bolded

The first thing i said when she burnt the tarlys generation was why the double standard

Because they refused to bend the knee
But I remember John Snow is yet to bend the knee and never will

But she didn't punish him..... In fact she's in love with him
And she had this kinda mixed/ambivalent feeling when john was patting drogon

But Jon Snow didn't try to kill her.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 10:06am On Aug 15, 2017

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 10:09am On Aug 15, 2017
PreacherX:
They are fearless. They don't protect theirselves with shield or anything, they just take on their opponent heads on.

Na so
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 10:10am On Aug 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by vizkiz: 10:14am On Aug 15, 2017
blingxx:

hound=hulk
sir davos=nick fury
tormund=wolverine
jorah=iron man
Jon=captain america grin

Damn accurate!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by siempere(m): 10:15am On Aug 15, 2017
Nihilist:

What mercy?

Are you kidding me?

Dude you have much of a point as a blunt pencil.
Bro...u're wrong on this one...Cercei can't be compared to Danny...not one bit...I know the times allow for a level of hotheadedness...but Cercei is pure brutal, maybe because of d situation she found herself in...and also her paranoia...quick question..let's turn d tables and give Cercei the three dragons...what do u think will happen...consider her advicers ooh...qyburn d heartless and Jamie...the useless....
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 10:16am On Aug 15, 2017

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 10:21am On Aug 15, 2017

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 15, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

I guess she will eventually. But little finger has really used Sansa head sha. Although I like LF, he really deserves to die. His craftiness is out of the GOT world.
Little Finger get bored when there is peace, he likes Chaos smiley
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Rubyventures: 10:30am On Aug 15, 2017
Stegomiah:
I don't get why some peeps here are crucifying arya

She read sansa like a book.... She was spot on.. On her analysis of sansa

Sansa didn't say anything when that lord said it was her they should have made king[queen] in the north instead of jon snow in the first place

She wanted to be relevant, wants to be the one in charge
And they were there disrespecting your brother in public and not even a single word in defence of him
Why wouldn't they do so.... When ever she disrespected jon snow

And it's on this accord LF will plant a seed of discord amongst them

Also she said " he is doing what HE THINKS is best" there is a lot to that statement

I admit she was wrong with she saying those lords and their men should be beheaded
But if you come from the same school of tot as her..... You will suggest worst

She's no more the sweet little gal, she knows how the world in the show operates.... Strike first.... Before you got struck...... Can't trust no one.... And any little seed of rebellion should be uprooted before it germinates

Well. Lf just showed his A game
I was there feeling arya all along, thinking she has outsmarted LF
Only to swallow the bitter pill...... That Son of a bitch is smarter
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nihilist: 10:38am On Aug 15, 2017
siempere:
Bro...u're wrong on this one...Cercei can't be compared to Danny...not one bit...I know the times allow for a level of hotheadedness...but Cercei is pure brutal, maybe because of d situation she found herself in...and also her paranoia...quick question..let's turn d tables and give Cercei the three dragons...what do u think will happen...consider her advicers ooh...qyburn d heartless and Jamie...the useless....

I'm not going to speculate because Cersei does not have 3 dragons. Likewise, I don't know what Danaerys would have done if she was in Cersei's shoes.

What I know is that Danaerys is equally brutal to her enemies.

Let me remind you of some of the things Danaerys has done -

She roasted that witch -

She crucified thousands in Mereen including entire families - for absolutely nothing in the end

Roasted the conclave of Khals

Her dragons have killed innocents including Children

Roasted the Lanister soldiers

Roasted the tarlys

How is this person different to Cersei?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Oasis007(m): 10:49am On Aug 15, 2017
Nicolars:
you're still not getting it...that was then, he wasn't a king,he had no guards...

Are you telling me the guards would allow arya treat a King DAT way... She would be killed at that instance for treason... Someone that threatened his mom

grin

So the Guards would also be watching him in the other Room?!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Chysler(m): 10:50am On Aug 15, 2017
PreacherX:
That Tyrell boy is stupid, Following Sam's father, he just wasted his life, he should have swallowed his pride and bend the Knee, he would have even became the leader of his clan, he was behaving like the whole thing is his war....

Too bad he perished in Drogon Fire at such tender age.

They are Just Paving way for SAM TARLY to be lord of the Reach and Highgarden. Remember Sam already left the citadel at old town and will probably end up learning of his fathers death and going home to claim his succession since the lineage of tyrells are gone.... Remember also the significance of the valyrian sword his father refused to hand over to him as his heir which he took while riding with Gilly to old town.... I see Sam becoming lord of the Reach and HighGarden
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Oasis007(m): 10:51am On Aug 15, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Their ego and mind failed them when they saw how the tarleys were turned to human suya. cheesy

grin

Even the Tarlys' were almost knelt before they were barbecued!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 15, 2017
Chysler:

They are Just Paving way for SAM TARLY to be lord of the Reach and Highgarden. Remember Sam already left the citadel at old town and will probably end up learning of his fathers death and going home to claim his succession since the lineage of tyrells are gone.... Remember also the significance of the valyrian sword his father refused to hand over to him as his heir which he took while riding with Gilly to old town.... I see Sam becoming lord of the Reach and HighGarden
That's very true, that never crossed my mind.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 11:03am On Aug 15, 2017
IamLEGEND1 has come again grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 11:05am On Aug 15, 2017
Ser Jamie 'Phelps' Lannister and Bronn 'lochte' of the blackwater for the Olympic gold.

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by weedtaker: 11:23am On Aug 15, 2017
Dis wan wey jon snow de travel go find white walker, shey him no go fvck dany again ? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (859) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.