Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1101803 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nihilist:

Cersei's husband used to be king of the continent. Cersei's 2 sons used to be king of the continent.

Why is Cersei bad for wanting the throne and killing anybody who stands in her way, where Danerys who you think is good is doing EXACTLY THE SAME THING?

The difference is that Dany will not burn an entire church or whatever to achieve that goal.

Dany freed slaves and can be reasoned with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
Gbola5:

A simple "we traveled a fortnight ago", "we left Dragonstone a moon's turn ago" would stop the discrepancies. Instead we have "I thought you'd still be rowing". They're using fan memes as dialogue.

It's in-character for Davos to make a joke.

And you really want to be hearing the length of a journey at every single point of arrival? You take spoon feeding to a whole new level. Not surprising.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nihilist: 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
gj22:

The difference is that Dany will not burn an entire church or whatever to achieve that goal.

Dany freed slaves and can be reasoned with.

This now is a barefaced lie.

Danaerys roasted two tarlys simply because they would not kneel before her.

Burnt down a room full of Khals in their most holy place

But I'm supposed to believe she would not burn down a court where she was about to be sentenced to death.

Try the other one bro.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Arya that killed a fat boy b4 leavng kingslanding. Arya will definitely find a way of escaping.

Was this fat boy a king or guarded by many soldiers?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 2:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Who gave littlefinger this title? Was it cersei?

He married that cat's sister
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
PreacherX:
Hmm they actually tell us the time but it's very indirect. Like using events

They expect Jack bauer to come and say "the following takes place between June and August" in every episode

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
Magnifico2000:
U cant recollect the mission of brotherhood without banners beyond the wall.
Is their mission to kill and the army of thr dead or capture a white. What did their lord of light command them to do b4 meeing up with jonsnow.

Their mission is to capture a wight.

But there are stories that the wights can't survive where there's no cold (Probably why fire kills them)

The Lord of light showed boric and friends to go to eastwatch
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 2:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nihilist:

This now is a barefaced lie.

Danaerys roasted two tarlys simply because they would not kneel before her.

This is a normal thing in war. It is normal. Same cannot be said about burning people at your trial.

Burnt down a room full of Khals in their most holy place

But I'm supposed to believe she would not burn down a court where she was about to be sentenced to death.

Try the other one bro.

The khals were slavers
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nihilist: 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
gj22:

The khals were slavers
And Cersei was practically a slave to the faith militant, and was about to get killed.

So....
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Chysler(m): 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
Skookum:

He's still bound to his oath as a sworn brother of the night watch.

The oath will stop binding with the loud expectation of the night king... The brotherhood is now a shadow of what it used to be and the men are now fewer and isn't expected to withstand the wights alone.... When the NK passes that wall as expected the night watch becomes history and all living men will either be fighting or scampering for safety...and when the war is finally over and NK defeated there may never be any need for the night watch anymore... That's the premise of my theory postulation... Sam will then have the right to become Lord of the reach and Highgarden

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
gj22:

Was this fat boy a king or guarded by many soldiers?
You dont get it. For Arya to have killed that fat boy showed she is very bold and courageous. Despite the bully from that fat boy she refused to be cowered by that.
She is vey brave.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
Who remembers maester pycelle. No one is talking about him. Do you think he desrved to die too in that wild fire in the sept??
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
Those lannister soldiers that surrendered to Dany, will they join her army or be allowed to go home?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
If sams archmaester had told him of his father and brother's dath, do u think sam will be happy with Dany?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
It seems jamie will purnish ser bronn for arranging a neeting with his brother.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 2:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
gj22:

But there are stories that the wights can't survive where there's no cold (Probably why fire kills them)

I slightly disagree with you here. Remember when the children of the forest prepared a fire to surround the entrance of the cave. The night king and his army still pass through the fire. So what could have happened there?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 2:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
gj22:

I slightly disagree with you here. Remember when the children of the forest prepared a fire to surround the entrance of the cave. The night king and his army still pass through the fire. So what could have happened there?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
I didnt see my queen in this recent episode. Where is missandei of narth? Abi she has gone to look for greyworm herself??
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by cstr1000: 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH2LApcEIw0
Nice to see the mother of dragons is pretty funny in real life.
She seems like a lady you can pick up in a bar and have fun together.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Oasis007(m): 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
gj22:

Who cares if the Knights of the Vale stay?

Have you not been watching the show?

"We need all the men we can get"

grin

Jon needs loyal Knights, not Little Fingers Knight!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by codedguy1(m): 2:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
Magnifico2000:
Who remembers maester pycelle. No one is talking about him. Do you think he desrved to die too in that wild fire in the sept??

You ask too many irrelevant questions. angry

Pycelle did not die in the sept, he was knifed many times by the little spies qyborn had assembled.

Magnifico2000:
Those lannister soldiers that surrendered to Dany, will they join her army or be allowed to go home?

They were to bend the knee and join her. They bent the knee. Wait for subsequent episode to confirm.

Magnifico2000:
If sams archmaester had told him of his father and brother's dath, do u think sam will be happy with Dany?

Has Sam even met dany? He would be upset but it doest really matter because Sam is working with Jon.

Magnifico2000:
It seems jamie will purnish ser bronn for arranging a neeting with his brother.

Why? Jamie even saw reason with what tyrion suggested.

Magnifico2000:

Bran had wagged irresponsibly and while he was at it the NK touched him, that gave them the pass to enter the cave.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Oasis007(m): 2:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
agrovick:

Sansa was a hostage to Joeffrey, the whole wife thing is a sham

grin

If Arya also was an Hostage, not in Chain and with freedom to roam, she wouldn't hesitate to do the needful!

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Funjosh(m): 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
gj22:

Lyanna mormont hasnt been imprisoned as a child, married to the family who killed her father in front of her eyes, maltreated by King joffrey, raped by her husband night after night

SHE WASNT RAPED BY RAMSEY, SHE ONLY HAD SEX WITH A BEAST. grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by codedguy1(m): 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

If Arya also was an Hostage, not in Chain and with freedom to roam, she wouldn't hesitate to do the needful!

Guy fashy this your line of thought. Before arya realises that she needs to be a little diplomatic to survive KL,She would have been dead because as at that time she was incapable of being diplomatic.

Her nature will not allow her, she always wants to act.

Let's not use the assassin status she has become to assess her when she was in KL as a child.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eberex(m): 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
gj22:

He married that cat's sister

And now wants to Marry Sansa
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Oasis007(m): 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
codedguy1:

Guy fashy this your line of thought. Before arya realises that she needs to be a little diplomatic to survive KL. She would have been dead because as at that time she was incapable of being diplomatic.

Her nature will not allow her, she always wants to act.

Let's not use the assassin status she has become to assess her when she was in KL as a child.

grin

I get your Point Dude..... but I still believe Arya is smarter than Sansa.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by codedguy1(m): 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

I get your Point Dude..... but I still believe Arya is smarter than Sansa.

I also think arya is smarter than sansa but we are discussing them based on the situations they found themselves.

Sansas foolishness or playing the fool (whichever one) kept her alive in KL. all the times she was beaten, humiliated and even made to look at her fathers head on a spike could only be taken f she played as a fool.

If it was arya that was told to look at her fathers head we all know agree she will go beserk and that would be the end of her.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
codedguy1:

You ask too many irrelevant questions. angry

Pycelle did not die in the sept, he was knifed many times by the little spies qyborn had assembled.

They were to bend the knee and join her. They bent the knee. Wait for subsequent episode to confirm.

Has Sam even met dany? He would be upset but it doest really matter because Sam is working with Jon.

Why? Jamie even saw reason with what tyrion suggested.

Bran had wagged irresponsibly and while he was at it the NK touched him, that gave them the pass to enter the cave.
Na wa o. Dont u ask questions too if u are not clear. I inly asked if marster pycelle deserved to die like that.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 4:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
Why support Jon snow or cerci or dany the bit*h

When you can support the dead cool

team night king

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by toluxe0075: 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
I can't stop watching ep 6 teaser trailer!! I'm so over hyped grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
gj22:

That's probably why cersei now manufactured a child from thin air

Nah.... I think she's preggie. She doesn't lie to Jamie
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
gj22:

They expect Jack bauer to come and say "the following takes place between June and August" in every episode
more like it

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (859) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.